Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 3 of 6      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next
Dewey

Registered:
Posts: 24,419
Reply with quote  #61 
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody
Carter is a good man, I cannot say that about Obama.


woody - I can.  President Obama is a very good man who will surely go down as one of the most successful Presidents of our time.  I know some people believe if you describe someone or some thing negatively enough times, it will eventually become true.  Similarly, I would also think if one is still repeating the same thing six years later, one would realize this inevitable "truth" belief is a fantasy.

CoachB - Thanks for sharing and I know you're no hick.  At the same time, I don't think I go around suggesting I'm any smarter than the next guy and have admitted to lacking a college degree more than once.  I'm a long way from many of these members who have a history knowledge far more advanced than mine.  That said, when it comes to President Obama, I'd say helping folks get preventive health care, bringing soldiers out of harms way, reversing an economic crash, adjusting income levels so more of our poor citizens can gain a little assistance, reducing the deficit, and allowing kids who know no other Country but this one remain, is not my idea of doing things that harm this Country.  It's why I stated what I did above.

Edit:  Coach, I've asked this before and I'll ask again.  What's the number one thing Obama has done to this Country which you think I should be most angry about?  If you're going to suggest something about the Constitution, I can only think of one ruling where the SC slightly adjusted part of the health care act.  Am I forgetting some other ruling which might prove he's using power he doesn't have?  I understand a couple of rulings are coming up but if I've forgotten some in the past, please let me know.  It seems unfair to accuse somebody of violating the Constitution until the SC rules he has.
woody

Registered:
Posts: 11,386
Reply with quote  #62 
Dewey, you are a complete farce. Your attempt to uphold, and uplift the tarnished image of Obama by saying people just are repeatedly saying bad things about him, and somehow all those bad rumors are then somehow perceived as a fact is BS. Carter is a good person, Obama is not. Just keep worshiping your idol. He is a bad person, and you worship him as a God. That is not a good thing, yet you worship and idolize Obama above all things. You are bordering on Idolatry. That is somewhat disturbing in this day and time, yet you persist in your worshiping of a false God.
__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


Dewey

Registered:
Posts: 24,419
Reply with quote  #63 
woody - It just seems to me you're trying far too hard to convince somebody you're right about Obama being bad, both as a person and a President.  Exactly who would that be, if not yourself, and why is it taking so long?
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 11,779
Reply with quote  #64 
Quote:
Dewey, ...........................I also don't believe that BHO is a dummy.  In fact, he is shrewd and very smart.  He has proven that.


I agree with Coach on this.....He wants to change the culture in America and he is doing it.......I don't want to see our culture changed into his vision, but, I don't see anyone doing anything about it....... 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,551
Reply with quote  #65 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog
Quote:
Dewey, ...........................I also don't believe that BHO is a dummy.  In fact, he is shrewd and very smart.  He has proven that.


I agree with Coach on this.....He wants to change the culture in America and he is doing it.......I don't want to see our culture changed into his vision, but, I don't see anyone doing anything about it....... 

sad but true

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
ForeverInBlue

Registered:
Posts: 10,417
Reply with quote  #66 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey
woody - It just seems to me you're trying far too hard to convince somebody you're right about Obama being bad, both as a person and a President.  Exactly who would that be, if not yourself, and why is it taking so long?


Dewey, it seems you're trying far too hard to convince somebody you're right about Obama being one of the best presidents ever. Exactly who would that be, if not yourself, and why is it taking so long?

__________________
There are problems in these times, but, oh, none of them are mine.
- Velvet Underground
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 9,645
Reply with quote  #67 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey

I know some people believe if you describe someone or some thing negatively enough times, it will eventually become true.  Similarly, I would also think if one is still repeating the same thing six years later, one would realize this inevitable "truth" belief is a fantasy.


This is completely priceless.

So, things like the following, which some folks around here repeat incessantly, have taken on the fantast belief you talk about:

Michelle didn't mean she didn't love her country
Obama didn't mean you could keep your doctor or your plan
GOP will eliminate SS
GOP will eliminate medicaid
GOP will starve your kids to death
GOP will round up kids out of colleges and elementary schools and deport them at will, unannounced,      at the drop of a hat

I could go and on.
ForeverInBlue

Registered:
Posts: 10,417
Reply with quote  #68 
Mikec - considering this thread is about how the left lies, I'm sure Dewey was referring exactly to the lies you listed, and the many more lies you could have listed. [smile]
__________________
There are problems in these times, but, oh, none of them are mine.
- Velvet Underground
Dewey

Registered:
Posts: 24,419
Reply with quote  #69 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec


So, things like the following, which some folks around here repeat incessantly, have taken on the fantasy belief you talk about:



mikec - Let me try to be more clear.  Substitute a college softball coach for POTUS.  No person would spend six years sharing daily praise of a particular softball coach.  It wouldn't be necessary.  However, if one chose to spend six years denigrating a particular softball coach, the Coach's defenders would certainly be there the entire time to refute the negative claims and accusations being made.  They would serve the role of countering misinformation being spewed and the obsessive entity would actually be the one carrying on for six years in order to paint the Coach in a bad way.  The attacker is the one trying to convince an audience and the one who probably thinks if he repeats it enough times, people will think it must true.

The point I make is if you spend six years attacking the Coach and he still continues, you've either failed or you're simply trying to convince yourself you've been right all the time.  If you haven't convinced anyone in six years, two more years aren't going to help.  Seems like a futile effort to me.  Like I said, at this point, I'm not sure who your intended audience could possibly be and appears it's more about convincing yourself.  If not, how many more years will it take for people to buy your story?  Don't you think by now they've either accepted your argument or they haven't?  That's what I mean by some thinking if they keep saying something long enough, it will become true.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,551
Reply with quote  #70 
" If not, how many more years will it take for people to buy your story?  Don't you think by now they've either accepted your argument or they haven't? "

It's an ever developing plot, years in the making.  It's not a story, it's part of history and it's not mike's story.  It's the history of this country.  If this turd was a softball coach, he would have been fired.  Your analogy is strange just like your love of the man.  Who turned this thread into another obama thread jackass?  I will not let this develop into an obama thread.

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,551
Reply with quote  #71 
Did anyone actually read  the subject matter of this thread?

It was about their lies, not about obama.  dewdy, mike was showing some of your lies.  That was not permission to post your love of curious george.

Here back to topic.  I understand the desire to avoid if you are smarter than the average bear

Why the Left Lies

The Psychology Behind Leftist Lies


__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,551
Reply with quote  #72 

EX:

 

Liberals comprise only about 20 percent of the voting public. So, how has the left been so successful in swaying the majority of voters to believe what they feed them, when most often what the left says is not supported by the facts and what they do actually does harm to their voting constituents?

How do they do this?

They lie.

[mike's post in #75 was spot on AND on topic.]

 


__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
Dewey

Registered:
Posts: 24,419
Reply with quote  #73 
mikec - By "your story" I'm talking about all those here on the Right participating in the campaign against the left and this President, not specifically you.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,551
Reply with quote  #74 
You directly stated to mike that it was "his story". Nice walk back. Looks like another lie by the left

Your story fits on the happy democrat thread

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,551
Reply with quote  #75 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec


So, things like the following, which some folks around here repeat incessantly, have taken on the fantasy belief you talk about:



mikec - Let me try to be more clear.  Substitute a college softball coach for POTUS.  No person would spend six years sharing daily praise of a particular softball coach.  It wouldn't be necessary.  However, if one chose to spend six years denigrating a particular softball coach, the Coach's defenders would certainly be there the entire time to refute the negative claims and accusations being made.  They would serve the role of countering misinformation being spewed and the obsessive entity would actually be the one carrying on for six years in order to paint the Coach in a bad way.  The attacker is the one trying to convince an audience and the one who probably thinks if he repeats it enough times, people will think it must true.

The point I make is if you spend six years attacking the Coach and he still continues, you've either failed or you're simply trying to convince yourself you've been right all the time.  If you haven't convinced anyone in six years, two more years aren't going to help.  Seems like a futile effort to me.  Like I said, at this point, I'm not sure who your intended audience could possibly be and appears it's more about convincing yourself.  If not, how many more years will it take for people to buy your story?  Don't you think by now they've either accepted your argument or they haven't?  That's what I mean by some thinking if they keep saying something long enough, it will become true.

clearly conversing with mikec. If it's his story then I would think mike will own his story. My point is whoever's story it was is not a story, it's history and again the point flew right over your head. It's history and the left is lying while rewriting their revisionists history. No one needs to buy Mike's story. #alinskyrulesplaybook

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,551
Reply with quote  #76 
"I did not have sexual intercourse with that woman"
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
Dewey

Registered:
Posts: 24,419
Reply with quote  #77 
Here are some lies from the Right...

Iraq will greet us as liberators.
The Left wants veterans to die.
Rapes will self abort.
The Left are Jew-haters.
The Left is OK with children being raped.


Clearly, one could spend all day trying to illustrate what they believe to be lying in politics.  What's next, chop-low jokes?  (Btw, I deliberately ignored the "all inclusive" implication in my post because the thread title did the same.)  Anyways, I'll let the rest of you carry on while I take some big and little kids out for the afternoon.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,551
Reply with quote  #78 
I knew your exit would soon be announced. 

Iraq will greet us as liberators.  They did
The Left wants veterans to die.  Their slow reaction led to death
Rapes will self abort.                When you were raped were you impregnated?
The Left are Jew-haters.           They are [+ bluedog]
The Left is OK with children being raped.
  Many rapes occurred on the death trains and your party supported the train loads of underage minors

All true when used in the context of those conversations.  So you are left with "Rapes will self abort"?  weak at best

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,551
Reply with quote  #79 

"(Btw, I deliberately ignored the "all inclusive" implication in my post because the thread title did the same.)"

The thread title is the name of an article substantiated by facts

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 9,645
Reply with quote  #80 
My story is God, Country, Family.

Outside of that, I'm a very boring person - not much to see.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,551
Reply with quote  #81 
mike, I knew your story and dewy attributed another story to you that you are on some sort of 'mission' to prove obama is a bad president when dewy actually believes he's a success.  It's a tangled web [rabbithole] and it's best left right there.  I know "No one needs to buy Mike's story" sounded bad but find where dewy claims 'you' are on a mission
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,551
Reply with quote  #82 
Quote:
mikec - Let me try to be more clear.  Substitute a college softball coach for POTUS.  No person would spend six years sharing daily praise of a particular softball coach.  It wouldn't be necessary.  However, if one chose to spend six years denigrating a particular softball coach, the Coach's defenders would certainly be there the entire time to refute the negative claims and accusations being made.  They would serve the role of countering misinformation being spewed and the obsessive entity would actually be the one carrying on for six years in order to paint the Coach in a bad way.  The attacker is the one trying to convince an audience and the one who probably thinks if he repeats it enough times, people will think it must true.

The point I make is if you spend six years attacking the Coach and he still continues, you've either failed or you're simply trying to convince yourself you've been right all the time.  If you haven't convinced anyone in six years, two more years aren't going to help.  Seems like a futile effort to me.  Like I said, at this point, I'm not sure who your intended audience could possibly be and appears it's more about convincing yourself.  If not, how many more years will it take for people to buy your story?  Don't you think by now they've either accepted your argument or they haven't?  That's what I mean by some thinking if they keep saying something long enough, it will become true.


He referred to you 10 times!!!! and then said he wasn't talking to you

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,551
Reply with quote  #83 

1 the rape victim of Muslims,the other a liar.


__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 9,645
Reply with quote  #84 
I said it earlier in this thread - sticks and stones brother.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,551
Reply with quote  #85 
That's not the point mike [why does this get so difficult?]
the point was the lie after the fact.  I know you got your big boy pants on [sticks and stones]

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,551
Reply with quote  #86 
Embedded image permalink
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
Lost_1

Registered:
Posts: 3,851
Reply with quote  #87 
http://twitchy.com/2015/04/16/was-this-fancy-dinner-with-victoria-beckham-counted-in-gwyneth-paltrows-snap-budget/


I wonder just how bad Gwyneth felt eating her food from her SNAP budget while the rest of the guests dined on halibut?

__________________
If we are not careful, our colleges will produce a group of close-minded, unscientific, illogical propagandists, consumed with immoral acts. - Dr. Martin Luther King


“Everyone is in favor of free speech. Hardly a day passes without its being extolled, but some people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.” Winston S. Churchill


keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,551
Reply with quote  #88 
Why the left lies???  who effin knows anymore.  #lyingliarslie  I used to like this chick and I even knew she was a libtard

Silverman has apologized to comedy club owner

EX:

“Are you kidding ? You come in to my club 15 years ago and ask me for a guest spot, I did not ask you to perform and you were not booked, and Then you ask me for pay? You asked to work out some material … Then you make this a gender pay thing? Sarah great cause I am with it, but I did not pay you less cause of gender … I paid you less because Todd Barry was booked and you weren’t … It was a GUEST SPOT, so I gave you some car[icon1] fare, which actually is more than almost any club would have given for a GUEST Spot … Funny how in your attempt to become a super hero with a noble cause, you forgot that little fact … GUEST SPOT … GUEST SPOT.”

A Salon exclusive published April 14 then ran Ms. Silverman’s apology.



Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/16/sarah-silverman-apologizes-psa-wage-gap-lie-after-/#ixzz3XWaZB0vi 
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,551
Reply with quote  #89 
Tom Brady is a lying liar and the NFL are coconspirators themselves.
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,551
Reply with quote  #90 
"Amtrak’s largest expense is labor, salary, and benefits, which cost over $2 billion in 2014. Maintaining fully-staffed trains on infrequently-traveled routes has contributed to high labor costs, but the pay rate of Amtrak’s employees raise its costs substantially. The average onboard employee made $41.19 an hour on Amtrak in 2012, while railroads that contracted out services to private companies paid their employees $7.75 to $13.00 an hour."
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.