Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 5 of 6     «   Prev   2   3   4   5   6   Next
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 9,184
Reply with quote  #121 
Actually heard Pelosi crying that the tax bill was passed without anybody knowing what was in it. Sounds easily familiar to when she was carrying Obama’s jock.
“We have to pass it to know what’s in it” her dementi is getting the best of her. Yammer, yammer, yammer

__________________
RIP Mark Campbell
Truly one of the best there was
Victory USA. OC BatBusters. Pacifica HS
BillSmith

Registered:
Posts: 6,824
Reply with quote  #122 

Quote:
For years the Right has condemned the Left for supporting Hillary, who they say was dishonest and used her position of power for personal gain.


Add many, if not most, fence-sitters to condemnation of any that did and continue to support Hillary.

She was repeatedly shown to be dishonest and anyone with an unbiased eye would view donations to the Clinton Foundation and fees collected for 'speaking engagements' could construe that all the Clintons consistently committed abuse of power for personal gain.

Is Trump equally dishonest? Ask this instead, "Does he exhibit publicly, behavior unbecoming of a president beyond historical precedent?" Of course, but again, he is in the eyes of many, the lesser of two evils.

Hillary is/was viewed as the EVIL of two LESSERS. Everyone knew the choices and a choice was made. If both parties continue to support these two, a nation will have no choice but to rebuke the Republican and Democratic parties again and choose another wildcard or support their initial premise that Trump is sufficient in message.

That message? Your parties do not represent We The People.

The Republican party did not want Trump as their candidate. A groundswell of disgruntled citizens turned to Trump in lieu of the same old, same old.

Apparently, given the chicanery reported on the Democratic selection process, while the party poohbahs desired Clinton, the electorate they represented preferred other candidates. Instead, the clumped litter is nominated tricking our nation.

Thus, two flawed candidates were foisted on the American voter. Not being brave enough to mark NONE OF THE ABOVE, the choice was made.

Give that voter a better candidate.


__________________
Sometimes you are the mole, sometimes the mushroom.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 17,998
Reply with quote  #123 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
The lies to pass Obamacare alone were bad enough, now they are claiming the reason folks want it gone is because of the name.

You just can’t make this stuff up.

Agree. if we did not like ObamaCare we would just use ACA.  The left has been pushing ACA as a name for years.

It is the cost to the working people that is a problem with the ObamaCare.  It costs entirely too much.

__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

1janiedough

Registered:
Posts: 4,361
Reply with quote  #124 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillSmith



Add many, if not most, fence-sitters to condemnation of any that did and continue to support Hillary.

She was repeatedly shown to be dishonest and anyone with an unbiased eye would view donations to the Clinton Foundation and fees collected for 'speaking engagements' could construe that all the Clintons consistently committed abuse of power for personal gain.

Is Trump equally dishonest? Ask this instead, "Does he exhibit publicly, behavior unbecoming of a president beyond historical precedent?" Of course, but again, he is in the eyes of many, the lesser of two evils.

Hillary is/was viewed as the EVIL of two LESSERS. Everyone knew the choices and a choice was made. If both parties continue to support these two, a nation will have no choice but to rebuke the Republican and Democratic parties again and choose another wildcard or support their initial premise that Trump is sufficient in message.

That message? Your parties do not represent We The People.

The Republican party did not want Trump as their candidate. A groundswell of disgruntled citizens turned to Trump in lieu of the same old, same old.

Apparently, given the chicanery reported on the Democratic selection process, while the party poohbahs desired Clinton, the electorate they represented preferred other candidates. Instead, the clumped litter is nominated tricking our nation.

Thus, two flawed candidates were foisted on the American voter. Not being brave enough to mark NONE OF THE ABOVE, the choice was made.

Give that voter a better candidate.



Excellent summary.
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 6,558
Reply with quote  #125 
I would never anticipate a fence-sitter condemning anyone who chooses not to throw their support behind leaders who are dishonest with the American people.  My comments were aimed at right-leaning individuals who somehow can't accept those on the Left who refuse to champion President Trump, and cannot support a President who is dishonest with the American people.  This includes those on the Right who continuously claim it's all somehow rooted in a hatred for the man and unrelated to either the dishonesty of our President, or his use of the office for personal gain.


__________________
#CheckThePresidency 

The best thing President Trump has done to date is anger Sen McCain into voting thumbs down on the repeal of Obamacare. 


 Trump should be honest with the American people.


TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 9,530
Reply with quote  #126 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1janiedough


Excellent summary.


As always from the BSfather
BillSmith

Registered:
Posts: 6,824
Reply with quote  #127 
Quote:
I would never anticipate a fence-sitter condemning anyone who chooses not to throw their support behind leaders who are dishonest with the American people.  My comments were aimed at right-leaning individuals who somehow can't accept those on the Left who refuse to champion President Trump, and cannot support a President who is dishonest with the American people.  This includes those on the Right who continuously claim it's all somehow rooted in a hatred for the man and unrelated to either the dishonesty of our President, or his use of the office for personal gain.



Offer 'The Right' better and they'll join you.

BTW, this BS of "his use of the office for personal gain" is nothing more than the newest political football drop kicked into the news stream. Hasn't been much reporting of the Honduran human avalanche that has stalled at the border. A school semester has passed. Is airport-level security installed to insure the safety of the nation's youth? Nope. Guess it didn't move the political needle enough.

Rant on about how dishonest and culpable Trump is. Everyone knew. That's the message. Electorate wanted better. Not offered. So, the FU candidate was chosen. The reason The Right is at all in concert with the White House is the small gains conservative matters have been addressed.

If the Democrats would have just STFU and let the radio talk show hosts demonize Trump for you, as they did both Bush and Bush, Jr., y'all could have strolled in as did Clinton and Obama, taking the next election from a fractured conservative populous. But nope, had to stir the pot all the while calling them blacker than your kettle. 



__________________
Sometimes you are the mole, sometimes the mushroom.
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 6,558
Reply with quote  #128 
I'm not surprised the Right in general is all in with Trump.  I expected it.  What alternative do they have?  My comments are aimed at those who object to the Left's refusal to also throw support Trump's way.  Those who suggest our opposition is based on a hatred of the man rather than an objection to his dishonesty and his disrespect.  They're also aimed at those who questioned how anyone could support a candidate deemed dishonest (Hillary) and then months later follow it up with voice support for President Trump.


__________________
#CheckThePresidency 

The best thing President Trump has done to date is anger Sen McCain into voting thumbs down on the repeal of Obamacare. 


 Trump should be honest with the American people.


Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 6,558
Reply with quote  #129 
I should have said the Right in general is often in with Trump.  They are certainly not "all in".  Not even close.
__________________
#CheckThePresidency 

The best thing President Trump has done to date is anger Sen McCain into voting thumbs down on the repeal of Obamacare. 


 Trump should be honest with the American people.


TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 9,530
Reply with quote  #130 
They have nothing to offer but hatred for President Trump BS.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,563
Reply with quote  #131 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillSmith



Offer 'The Right' better and they'll join you.

BTW, this BS of "his use of the office for personal gain" is nothing more than the newest political football drop kicked into the news stream. Hasn't been much reporting of the Honduran human avalanche that has stalled at the border. A school semester has passed. Is airport-level security installed to insure the safety of the nation's youth? Nope. Guess it didn't move the political needle enough.

Rant on about how dishonest and culpable Trump is. Everyone knew. That's the message. Electorate wanted better. Not offered. So, the FU candidate was chosen. The reason The Right is at all in concert with the White House is the small gains conservative matters have been addressed.

If the Democrats would have just STFU and let the radio talk show hosts demonize Trump for you, as they did both Bush and Bush, Jr., y'all could have strolled in as did Clinton and Obama, taking the next election from a fractured conservative populous. But nope, had to stir the pot all the while calling them blacker than your kettle. 




+4 million

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 17,998
Reply with quote  #132 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillSmith



Offer 'The Right' better and they'll join you.

BTW, this BS of "his use of the office for personal gain" is nothing more than the newest political football drop kicked into the news stream. Hasn't been much reporting of the Honduran human avalanche that has stalled at the border. A school semester has passed. Is airport-level security installed to insure the safety of the nation's youth? Nope. Guess it didn't move the political needle enough.

Rant on about how dishonest and culpable Trump is. Everyone knew. That's the message. Electorate wanted better. Not offered. So, the FU candidate was chosen. The reason The Right is at all in concert with the White House is the small gains conservative matters have been addressed.

If the Democrats would have just STFU and let the radio talk show hosts demonize Trump for you, as they did both Bush and Bush, Jr., y'all could have strolled in as did Clinton and Obama, taking the next election from a fractured conservative populous. But nope, had to stir the pot all the while calling them blacker than your kettle. 



Great reply.

__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,563
Reply with quote  #133 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoiseyGuy
Real - I get it -and you on the contrary, are "fair and balanced".  How head shaking laughable is that?  Are you really that brain dead?? "Dewdette"  - Naw I stand to pee, can fire a helluva BAR to effect, served my country in wartime, think for myself, used to kick ass in bars (too old now and don't really care to anyhow as that doesn't define me as a man), was a better than average athlete (basketball, baseball, football, men's elite softball - loved racketball), coached football, basketball, baseball, and softball, and read a lot - and you??  Oh yea, that's right - Semper Fi !!  Both the dress uniform and the record of marines in battle for our nation are impressive !! I guess we can forget the reading part.  I do believe that you "protesteth too much" about your manhood and everyone elses' as well (check your shrink for the reason for that).    Insecure?  Tiny ?? Little man's complex?  Lots of possible reasons. Are you a woman? (what a gas that would be !!!).  Do you squat and giggle??  Are you a gay man?    Just curious about why anyone would be so skewed in his definition of manhood, and why he would use that definition to try to define everyone else.  .         [rofl]   [rofl]  [wave]  

PS - Excuse me for reverting to your tactics and silly "manhood" definition, but after a while your crap gets very, very old.  Dewdette indeed !!!!!  If that means that I disagree with you in the world of ideas mainly, I'm flattered.   Dewey, by the way, has far more restraint than I and we don't always agree.  Good man that.  I am not particularly proud of this post, but it had to be said by someone - are you at all intraspective??  Clinical?  If you are clinical, I apologize for writing this.  If not, you need to hear it.


That old man was losing his mind at the end, start seeing things that weren't there and lashing out with such EMO



__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 9,184
Reply with quote  #134 
Anybody know what happened to that guy Dewey he refers to?
__________________
RIP Mark Campbell
Truly one of the best there was
Victory USA. OC BatBusters. Pacifica HS
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,563
Reply with quote  #135 
Originally Posted by JoiseyGuy
Real - I get it -and you on the contrary, are "fair and balanced".  
  • How head shaking laughable is that?  
  • Are you really that brain dead?? "Dewdette"  -
  • Naw I stand to pee, can fire a helluva BAR to effect, served my country in wartime, think for myself,
  • used to kick ass in bars (too old now and don't really care to anyhow as that doesn't define me as a man),
  • was a better than average athlete (basketball, baseball, football, men's elite softball - loved racketball),
  • coached football, basketball, baseball, and softball,
  • and read a lot - and you??  
  • Oh yea, that's right - Semper Fi !!  Both the dress uniform and the record of marines in battle for our nation are impressive !! I guess we can forget the reading part.  
  • I do believe that you "protesteth too much" about your manhood and everyone elses' as well
  • (check your shrink for the reason for that).    
  • Insecure?  
  • Tiny ??
  • Little man's complex?  
  • Lots of possible reasons.
  • Are you a woman? (what a gas that would be !!!).  
  • Do you squat and giggle??  
  • Are you a gay man?    
  • Just curious about why anyone would be so skewed in his definition of manhood, and why he would use that definition to try to define everyone else.  .         [rofl]   [rofl]  [wave]   

PS - Excuse me for reverting to your tactics and silly "manhood" definition, but after a while your crap gets very, very old.  

  • Dewdette indeed !!!!!  
  • If that means that I disagree with you in the world of ideas mainly, I'm flattered.   Dewey, by the way, has far more restraint than I and we don't always agree.  Good man that.  
  • I am not particularly proud of this post, but it had to be said by someone - are you at all intraspective??  Clinical?  If you are clinical, I apologize for writing this.  If not, you need to hear it.


All of that because he thought I called dewey a dewdette, as in, a turd , instead of the vagina that he is, as I meant dewd(ette).  When I told him it was not meant as a turd, he tried to crawfish.
 

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,563
Reply with quote  #136 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fhoenix


There are a lot of good people here. 
If dewey, dinger and joisey left the forum the politcs debates would be over. 



All 3 of them have left, they just multiply like a bad sci-fi movie.

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,563
Reply with quote  #137 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal
"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it."  George Orwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1janiedough


I love Orwell.


He was so spot on.  

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 17,998
Reply with quote  #138 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal
"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it."  George Orwell



He was so spot on.  

Orwell talks like there is a tipping point.   Like a point exists where if you go past that point, everything takes off and there is no returning.

I find it hard we have not passed that point.

__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,563
Reply with quote  #139 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal
I didn't know they needed a reason but Mr. Shapiro seems to state there is an agenda.  hmmmmm

Why the Left Lies
EX:
 It is far more important to forward a particular political narrative than it is to simply state the facts. And that narrative can only be forwarded if there is controversy over the facts. 



Quote:
"Sources say at least one of the brothers bought the rope used in the incident at Smollett’s request," CBS News Chicago reported. "The sources also say the 'Empire' actor paid for the rope, which was purchased at the Crafty Beaver Hardware Store the weekend of Jan. 25. The brothers were paid $3,500 before leaving for Nigeria and were promised an additional $500 upon their return."

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,320
Reply with quote  #140 
Why the left lies? We don't. 
__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,563
Reply with quote  #141 

Why the Left Lies


__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 14,857
Reply with quote  #142 
You can call them lies or rushed to judgment.  Either way, most of the top Dems tweeted a foregone conclusion that was anything but.

https://twitter.com/TimRunsHisMouth/status/1097345390301585409/photo/1


__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 14,857
Reply with quote  #143 
Kamala Harris called the Jussie Smollett "attack" a modern day lynching.  Now that the facts have become apparent, she cautions that we should wait for all the facts to come in.  What a joke.

What a joke all you leftists are.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 17,998
Reply with quote  #144 
The left have become desperately trapped in their snowflake driven narrative. 

Now the left has been taken over by the very far left.   This 150 person Presidential Primary they are just now getting ramped up for will make that even more so.   

They can only become so desperate.  Then pop.  Off goes the violence.   They will not be able to help themselves.  Reee nazi's.  I am not talking bashing a guy talking about freedom of speech with a bike lock.  I am talking about wide spread systemic violence. 

I for one see the direction they are headed.  I am not excited to get things going, but it is becoming more and more clear, things are going to get going.  I am physically and mentally preparing myself.  

 

__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,563
Reply with quote  #145 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Why the left lies? We don't. 


You lie, when you deny.  Your side lies with every breath that your sorry, pasty, old, white, male , liberal asses can muster.  When your eyes are open, you're a menace to America

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,563
Reply with quote  #146 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
The left have become desperately trapped in their snowflake driven narrative. 

Now the left has been taken over by the very far left.   This 150 person Presidential Primary they are just now getting ramped up for will make that even more so.   

They can only become so desperate.  Then pop.  Off goes the violence.   They will not be able to help themselves.  Reee nazi's.  I am not talking bashing a guy talking about freedom of speech with a bike lock.  I am talking about wide spread systemic violence. 

I for one see the direction they are headed.  I am not excited to get things going, but it is becoming more and more clear, things are going to get going.  I am physically and mentally preparing myself.  

 


Good post, I feel the tingle in my stomach, I think they feel the opposite, they feel dread, doom.  If they lose this one, they are toast whereby, if Trump wins again, it's all gravy after the 2016 shocker.

There will be violence.

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,320
Reply with quote  #147 
The bike lock thing is so weird. Is that some sort of rallying cry for righties? Bike lock?
__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,563
Reply with quote  #148 
I think you need to be bike locked.
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,320
Reply with quote  #149 
Because the rightie mind is a violent mind. Been threatened, overtly, by 4 of you now. No threats of violence from any of us. Your idea of what a man is srves you poorly. We should only have to resort to violence as a last resort. Not to prove we are right in an argument. 
__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,563
Reply with quote  #150 
I still think that you should be bike locked.
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.