Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 1 of 5      1   2   3   4   Next   »
ThatRise

Registered:
Posts: 60
Reply with quote  #1 

A Trump loving, disgusting white nationalist male AGAIN has slaughtered many Americans. So far 20 dead, 40 injured. 

-He is white.
-His manifesto claims to agree with the Christ Church killer's philosophy
-His manifesto claims over and over of his hatred of "race mixing"
-He drove many hours to get to a large Walmart which he knew would be filled with mostly Hispanic and Latino people
-This fact means that many Trump loving conservative white right wingers won't be nearly as bothered by this slaughter as by some. I can already hear the "if they hadn't come to this country illegally …" narrative.

-Radicalized white nationalists and white supremacists are the source of the MAJORITY of terrorism in the USA. Fact.
-Our children are regularly slaughtered at school. People in our country are regularly slaughtered at work, at the mall, at concerts, at church. And one entire party in our nation fights passionately, fights like hell, to NOT do a damn thing about it. That's one heck of a legacy. Be proud. 
-The politics of evil in our nation is Republican. The religion of evil is CINO (Christians in name only), the ideology of evil is conservative. The color of evil in our nation is white. 

__________________
Trump is not the problem. His vile voters are. But not for much longer
CoachB25

Registered:
Posts: 559
Reply with quote  #2 
You know this when none of this has been verified by any credible source?  Typical liberal dancing on graves instead of waiting for the real facts on the tragedy.  
__________________
Those mountains in front of you will seem like little hills when you are beyond them and they are in the past!
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,356
Reply with quote  #3 
not even worth replying here.  ThatRise will delete the thread when it turns out it is another lefty mental patient.  
__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

mikec

Registered:
Posts: 10,107
Reply with quote  #4 
Nice rant there OP.

You are wrong if you think conservatives of any race aren't outraged by this.  FWIW, the El Paso police response time was 20 minutes.  20 minutes.  Think about that for a second.

I will also say that me, and many others here, likely would've engaged this ahole and ended the threat earlier than evidently the police are capable of in El Paso.

You try this at Walmart where I live, and you will be engaged immediately - everyone carries at Walmart - many openly.

Being as how you have indicated that all white conservative Christians are somehow terrorists, I suppose we can start making similar comparisons relative to other races.

Then again, we know that isn't true, because we smarter than you.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,356
Reply with quote  #5 
 Crusius (shooter's last name) and images starting to appear.  ThatRise checking up on his post in 3 .. 2 .. 1. 
__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

mikec

Registered:
Posts: 10,107
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
 Crusius (shooter's last name) and images starting to appear.  ThatRise checking up on his post in 3 .. 2 .. 1. 


I can't imagine how anyone's first thought would be that anyone at all would be sympathetic to a criminal like this doing something so heinous.

That reaction is telling.
ThatRise

Registered:
Posts: 60
Reply with quote  #7 

uwApologist, a communicator in chief for evil white nationalism in America, replies that once again it will turn out to be a lefty. LOL, that rarely happens. White men, right wing white men, are in fact per an FBI report from a few days ago, and per anyone with eyes and ears, the #1 source of terrorism in the USA. 

The replies from all the right wing white men in this thread are all the evidence one needs to see that this group get enraged by any crime committed by black or brown people or immigrants and very enraged by Islamic terrorism. But the greatest evil is terrorism by white men, white nationalists, white "Christians" -- and your reaction is a shoulder shrug. 

All day, every day, you white men on the Misc forum threads on this very site show your racism, and white people like you all over America do the same. 

__________________
Trump is not the problem. His vile voters are. But not for much longer
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,356
Reply with quote  #8 
Agree.  But that is where it will be taken too. Unfortunately.

There was a fake manifesto claiming to be from the shooter.  (likely what ThatRise had read).  Said a load of anti illegal immigration stuff and said he supported the Christ Church shooter.  This has not now been confirmed to be fake. 

There are also records from online circulating that indicate Patrick Crusius from Allen, Tx was registered democrat and affiliated with Antifa.  This also looks fake.  

It is too early to really tell.  Things will have to play out. 


__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,356
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatRise

uwApologist, a communicator in chief for evil white nationalism in America, replies that once again it will turn out to be a lefty. LOL, that rarely happens. White men, right wing white men, are in fact per an FBI report from a few days ago, and per anyone with eyes and ears, the #1 source of terrorism in the USA. 

The replies from all the right wing white men in this thread are all the evidence one needs to see that this group get enraged by any crime committed by black or brown people or immigrants and very enraged by Islamic terrorism. But the greatest evil is terrorism by white men, white nationalists, white "Christians" -- and your reaction is a shoulder shrug. 

All day, every day, you white men on the Misc forum threads on this very site show your racism, and white people like you all over America do the same. 

Extremist on the right and the left are the problem.  Easy to abhor both of them.  Killing people, even it done in the name of your side, is wrong. 

__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

CoachB25

Registered:
Posts: 559
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatRise

uwApologist, a communicator in chief for evil white nationalism in America, replies that once again it will turn out to be a lefty. LOL, that rarely happens. White men, right wing white men, are in fact per an FBI report from a few days ago, and per anyone with eyes and ears, the #1 source of terrorism in the USA. 

The replies from all the right wing white men in this thread are all the evidence one needs to see that this group get enraged by any crime committed by black or brown people or immigrants and very enraged by Islamic terrorism. But the greatest evil is terrorism by white men, white nationalists, white "Christians" -- and your reaction is a shoulder shrug. 

All day, every day, you white men on the Misc forum threads on this very site show your racism, and white people like you all over America do the same. 


More people were shot in Chicago in one weekend.  Another PUD.  Pure racist who can't wait to blame whites when black neighborhoods all over this country are suffering from true racism at the hands of the Democrats in power who enable a culture that results in the killing of innocent Black people on a daily basis.  

__________________
Those mountains in front of you will seem like little hills when you are beyond them and they are in the past!
CoachB25

Registered:
Posts: 559
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
Agree.  But that is where it will be taken too. Unfortunately.

There was a fake manifesto claiming to be from the shooter.  (likely what ThatRise had read).  Said a load of anti illegal immigration stuff and said he supported the Christ Church shooter.  This has not now been confirmed to be fake. 

There are also records from online circulating that indicate Patrick Crusius from Allen, Tx was registered democrat and affiliated with Antifa.  This also looks fake.  

It is too early to really tell.  Things will have to play out. 



This is an example of why most of us were waiting for credible news sources to respond.  As of this moment, they know little about the shooter and police are working together with other investigative entities to make sure that the facts are presented to the public.  Grave Dancers going to dance!

__________________
Those mountains in front of you will seem like little hills when you are beyond them and they are in the past!
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,356
Reply with quote  #12 
[9V86jrO] 
__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

ThatRise

Registered:
Posts: 60
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
 Crusius (shooter's last name) and images starting to appear.  ThatRise checking up on his post in 3 .. 2 .. 1. 




God you are a sicko's sicko. 

1. The guy is a white boy. Period. 
2. The police chief and mayor identified the shooter as a 21 year old WHITE MALE
3. See pics below
4. His screed (I won't call this coward's writing a manifesto again) on 8Chan - no doubt you are familiar with it. 
5. He stated he fully agreed and supported the beliefs of the Christ Church mass murderer.
6. He said over and over for 3 pages that he hated "race mixing"
7. He talked about the need to save Texas from the invaders
8. He boasted of his support for trump
9. He lived in Allen, TX. He drove to El Paso (9 hours away) to a huge Walmart with lots of Mexicans and Mexican Americans 

Of course anyone with a functional brain would have known he was white when we heard he was taken by law enforcement without incident or a shot being fired. If he had been black or brown, he'd be dead. That sentence is my opinion. 1 thru 9 above are FACTS. 

He is a white dude. He is right wing. He believes his race is superior to those that he cowardly slaughtered. This is in fact the profile of the shooter. 

He is a terrorist. The kind of terrorist that is most dangerous in the USA - home grown white terrorists.



__________________
Trump is not the problem. His vile voters are. But not for much longer
ThatRise

Registered:
Posts: 60
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachB25


More people were shot in Chicago in one weekend.  Another PUD.  Pure racist who can't wait to blame whites when black neighborhoods all over this country are suffering from true racism at the hands of the Democrats in power who enable a culture that results in the killing of innocent Black people on a daily basis.  



Dude, the "Chicago narrative" is the single most lazer accurate identifier of a racist in America. You are one. 

__________________
Trump is not the problem. His vile voters are. But not for much longer
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,356
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatRise



Dude, the "Chicago narrative" is the single most lazer accurate identifier of a racist in America. You are one. 

freshy?

__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

ThatRise

Registered:
Posts: 60
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
[9V86jrO] 



Every word of that tweet by AOC is true. The radicalizing of white boys starts at schools and gathering places and on the internet on youtube and facebook, and by the time they get to 4chan and 8chan they are already vile scary disgusting white supremacists. 

And you uwA, are an enabler

__________________
Trump is not the problem. His vile voters are. But not for much longer
ThatRise

Registered:
Posts: 60
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist

Extremist on the right and the left are the problem.  Easy to abhor both of them.  Killing people, even it done in the name of your side, is wrong. 



Mighty big of you to say. Congrats. But your kind rage against brown people who kill, and you enable evil white supremacists

__________________
Trump is not the problem. His vile voters are. But not for much longer
ThatRise

Registered:
Posts: 60
Reply with quote  #18 
Forgot to post the pics I mentioned of the white terrorist.

[7cbb60b12c2d1666ebbe7507335d344a7c9661cc589fe4b4700882ef9f920fd1]  [1c74d4fbe965fa60c8510719d957d84381d7acc83001042959d8d564dd17e422]  [42a1483b0955c0f6281c425ef89bbf5049e38a01fc0a20a7f9e5f776cee7041a]  [c861bd112512044f140649fd2fb4ba6489c2b5274244b1117a474166f34d06af]  Here is the shooter. Nothing but a home grown white guy, despite uwA trying to imply that due to his name and "upcoming images". Here are the images.  The one where he is standing leisurely with only 2 officers without a scratch on him is … wow. If that's not some major white privilege on display I don't know what is. 

__________________
Trump is not the problem. His vile voters are. But not for much longer
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 10,107
Reply with quote  #19 
Had this happened at the Walmart by me, I would've put a couple of .357 mag slugs into his lungs.  Feel better?

Any comments on why it took the cops 20 minutes to respond?

As far as the rest of this thread, I hope the OP feels better by coming on and plying his/her racist rantings.  Outside of that opportunity to vent, I can't really figure out what the point of this is.
CoachB25

Registered:
Posts: 559
Reply with quote  #20 
Why aren't you posting pictures of the Black Terrorists who shoot up Chicago and every other major U.S. city on a daily basis?  1,500+ have been shot this year!  Racist!
__________________
Those mountains in front of you will seem like little hills when you are beyond them and they are in the past!
CoachB25

Registered:
Posts: 559
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatRise



Dude, the "Chicago narrative" is the single most lazer accurate identifier of a racist in America. You are one. 


Listen scum, you state that because you know I'm right and you can't counter any other way.  True racism is being displayed and destroys Black Families in major cities.  You and the other Communist losers refuse to help them and those gun laws have achieved NOTHING!  Have your party run on abolishing the 2nd Amendment.  Get it done Mother F!



__________________
Those mountains in front of you will seem like little hills when you are beyond them and they are in the past!
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,356
Reply with quote  #22 
Freshy is about the feels. 

It does not matter if he is white or not.  Horrible act.  Easy call.  Death sentence.  

Oh, and death sentence for the gang killers in Chicago.  Also for the Muslims that have perpetuated numerous attacks.  And lengthy stay in jail for the bike lock assault person. 





__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

1janiedough

Registered:
Posts: 5,079
Reply with quote  #23 
It's definitely not Christian, it is however, a severe lack of Christ Jesus in the lives of the people who do this.  Man cannot solve man's problems, and he will never be able to.

Proverbs 24
Do not envy the wicked,

do not desire their company;
for their hearts plot violence, and their lips talk about making trouble.

1 Corinthians 2:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 New International Version (NIV)

16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God[a]may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

John 8:44 New International Version (NIV)

44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.


The spiritual illness is a direct result of the progressively more absent Christ in the minds of men (and women).  It is written all over the bible.

 




mikec

Registered:
Posts: 10,107
Reply with quote  #24 
truly a shame Janie, but very true.  
kazoo

Registered:
Posts: 2,799
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachB25
Why aren't you posting pictures of the Black Terrorists who shoot up Chicago and every other major U.S. city on a daily basis?  1,500+ have been shot this year!  Racist!



They are not "black terrorists," you redneck: they're aimless poor young black men killing other poor young black men. Big difference.

__________________
vance law
kazoo

Registered:
Posts: 2,799
Reply with quote  #26 
Tweet of the Day:

https://twitter.com/matthewamiller/status/1157838042830389248


Trump is responsible for some of this violence, because he stokes the racism that leads to it. He's a complete disgrace---a terrible human being.

__________________
vance law
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 13,313
Reply with quote  #27 
Obama really divided America..........The results of what Obama did are showing up big-time.........
woody

Registered:
Posts: 12,113
Reply with quote  #28 
Turtle, I like millions of law abiding Americans already have guns. You don’t have any say in that matter. You can act like you have some sort of authority, or the ability to disarm every citizen, but you are just running your mouth. Want to stop mass shootings? Put crazy people in mental institutions.
__________________
if you would have told me in early 2019 that the Dems having captured the House of Representatives would somehow figure out a way to turn their sh!t show into a Republican majority in all branches of government, I would have not believed it. Thanks Dems for reinforcing my theory that ignorance can be overcome with proper education, and that stupidity is a chosen way of life. 

If you like your Impeachment, then you can keep your Impeachment. The Federal Government is not taking your Impeachment away.
1janiedough

Registered:
Posts: 5,079
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazoo



They are not "black terrorists," you redneck: they're aimless poor young black men killing other poor young black men. Big difference.


Umm...lol!!!!
kazoo

Registered:
Posts: 2,799
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1janiedough


Umm...lol!!!!


I guess you're too stupid to understand the difference between urban crime and the mass shootings we've seen the last couple of days....I'd explain it to you but I don't feel like wasting the time.

__________________
vance law
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.