Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 2 of 23      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next   »
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 11,184
Reply with quote  #31 
[n0w7KbF] 
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 4,703
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
1)  Millions of immigrants voted in our election - This accusation, without any substantiation whatsoever, is little more than right wing propaganda done for political gain.  A Gallup Poll type follow-up address check of a few thousand random voters across this land would easily prove it to be untrue.  I doubt a hundred illegals voted in the election and they were probably the hired help of some wealthy folks out satisfying an errand on behalf of their boss.

2)  Obama was born outside of the US -  Once again, an unfounded accusation done for a partisan purpose.  Anger the base and get more votes. 

3)  FBI is trying to take down this President - Another piece of right wing propaganda aimed at stirring the Trump base.  Convince some followers to believe and maybe the Right can gain politically.  All one needs to know is the GOP Justice Department has all the power to come down hard on the FBI if there were any truth here.  At least wait for the DOJ to make a case to the American people before swallowing this "Hannity" claim.  The DOJ is not on board with this false claim and Americans should not be either.

4)  Obama gave citizenship to 2500 Iranians -  Another right wing wild accusation without any substantiation.  Americans must refuse these type claims until adequate proof to the contrary is provided. 

5)  If Obama had said "The vast majority of you can" instead of saying"You can keep your insurance and your doctor", we wouldn't have Obamacare today - I'm not really sure how many on the Right truly believe this but it is often implied by them that Obama saying "you can" rather than "the vast majority of you can" resulted in him winning the election and passing his healthcare bill.  No proof this is true at all and it's little more than a right wing talking point allowing them to repeat their saying that Obama lied in order to pass healthcare.  My guess is 90 some percent of Americans kept their doctor and insurance so I wonder who they think may have changed their vote.

6)  Mueller put innocent men in prison - First, I think Mueller was 21 years old when these guys went to jail.  I think the unsubstantiated claim is he worked to keep them in jail.  Once again there is insufficient substantiation to back this claim made by right wing individuals trying to destroy the special counsel.  Too many on the Right are far too willing to believe everything they read.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/18/opinion/robert-mueller-smearing-complicit.html

7)  Obama promised a savings of $2500 - No, he promised up to $2500 for many Americans.  That means $1 or more.  I'm confident he was correct but how can you convince people their health costs would have been more today had Obamacare not passed.  It's impossible.

8)  Black athletes are protesting against the men and women who serve in our armed forces - Not true.  These athletes are protesting against a law enforcement system where they perceive an unusually large number of unarmed black men being shot by police, too many black men being stopped for driving while black, and a prison system with a disproportionate number of jailed black men.  This is not a protest against our military and the "military" spin being pushed by many on the Right is being done for political purposes.

9)  Left favors killing babies- The Left doesn't favor killing babies.  This is a false accusation meant to stir a political base.  When an abortion debate does not go the direction the Right wants, it's easier to just accuse their opponent of wanting babies killed.  They're wrong.  The Left is for reducing the number of abortions in the US but are against penalties for women, or their doctors, who choose to have one.  A person who's against criminalizing offensive speech, despite not favoring it, is not unlike a person who refuses to criminalize abortion, but doesn't favor it.  Claiming the Left "favors" abortion is to miss the debate entirely and is done mostly for political gain.

10)  The Left hates cops - Again, this right wing propaganda is meant to stir a political base and hopefully gain political votes.  I suspect law enforcement is made up of the same percentage of left leaning individuals as our population is and I'm sure these left leaning officers don't hate "themselves".

11)  Hillary paid for dossier to be developed and then used to obtain FISA warrant -  Inaccurate accusation made for political purposes.  Let's say you hire a divorce lawyer to help with your case and he violates law by illegally harassing your wife.  Did you pay for him to harass your wife?  Of course not.  Hillary paid a research firm who did research.  If the firm did anything inappropriate, it is not the responsibility of the Hillary campaign.  Besides, I believe the dossier may have been developed using the money provided by Republican candidates, the first to hire the firm. 

12)  The Russians had no effect on our election results - Of course this isn't true.  It's being repeated for political gain and to make Trump appear more legitimate.  The Russians hacked the DNC emails and illegally released embarrassing private communications showing some Democrats preferred Hillary be the nominee and were working towards that effect.  I have no doubt many in the RNC were working to help other candidates defeat Trump as well.  In any case, this infuriated Bernie voters and I suspect millions refused to vote for Hillary, voted for Trump, or simply didn't vote.  Admittedly, I have no way of knowing if the total number is millions or not but I'm confident it was a significant number.  No doubt there was an effect due to Russian interference.

13)  The press prints and broadcasts fake news - This is another fabricated claim repeated by the Right.  They say it over and over again as they did with their "Obama is a foreigner" claim.  It's their hope that, if said often enough, you'll eventually believe them, which will lead to you believing President Trump when he tells falsehoods.  Each of us are free to question if individual members of the press favor one political party over the other, but one should demand proof before they believe fake stories are distributed to the public by the press.  Outside of an occasional wrong date or similar, that's usually corrected later, the press doesn't print fake news and the Right is unable to give examples to the contrary.  For example, Omarosa is making claims the President said the "n" word and the press has printed her story.  They have accurately portrayed her claim.  The press is not printing stories saying the President said the "n" word as they haven't confirmed it as a fact.  There is nothing fake about this news.  If you are of the mindset the press shouldn't print what Omarosa claims to be true prior to confirming she's correct, then you would be against the press printing the stories of children who said they were molested by the Church, or stories from individuals who said they were mistreated by the law.  The claim is a news story and the Right is working hard to confuse you into what facts should be allowed to be printed.  Don't be twisted by their attempt to denigrate the press for their own personal political gain.

14)  Right-leaning media is guilty of fake news for failure to report on labor participation rate - Of course this isn't true and the Left should never make such a charge.  Despite the constant coverage of this stat during the Obama Administration, used to suppress good economic news that made Obama look good, the media is not required to report all stories.  One is free to accuse the Right media in this instance of being biased, or can chastise them for refusing to report a certain story, but to accuse them of deliberately distributing false facts to the readers would be a step too far.  Today the Right continuously charges the media of distributing fake news.  After years of failing to gain traction accusing them of bias, or not covering the whole story, which they are entitled to do, they switched their approach and now lie about the media printing fake news.  It's a cheap shot to say the least.

15) The dossier was used to start the Mueller investigation - This is an unsubstantiated claim being pushed by the Right to try and discredit the special counsel.   Law enforcement officials have explained why the investigation began.  If you choose to dismiss their side of the story, at least do some due diligence before you accept this fabricated claim being pushed by the Right. 
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fox-news-host-hits-giuliani-dossier-isnt-why-mueller-probe-was-started/ar-BBLZmoE
 

16)  Reduced regulations by POTUS has spurred the economy - It's probably far too early to call this a fabricated claim by the Right.  Better to call it political spin.  I suppose a case can be made and I'm guessing the answer will never be clear.  Many economists would say if you flood the market with borrowed money, the economy will grow in the near term.  Politicians call it a stimulus.  In this case, the economy was already growing and this extra tax relief (borrowing) absorbed by the masses ignited the growth even more.  For example, if you took the retirement savings of one neighbor and gave all these funds to your other neighbor, the recipients would see their economic situation improve dramatically while the other neighbors could expect quite a downturn somewhere down the road.  I don't think relaxing environmental standards kept this economy moving forward.  

17)  President Trump says Obamacare will soon be gone - While this is not an impossibility, the President is once again misleading the American people with this comment.  Tell me if you're not surprised.  In any event, ending Obamacare requires legislation and there is no sign whatsoever the President is even close to having the votes.  While some Americans are being allowed to avoid penalties for not buying insurance, or being allowed to buy junk insurance, nobody is losing their protections provided under Obamacare.  This misleading comment is done in order to convince those in his base, who believe most everything he says, that he has completed a campaign promise.  He has not but he's doing his best to convince people otherwise.

18)  President Trump and the Right say every Presidential campaign would accept a meeting with a foreign adversary offering help to win an election - This is nothing more than wild speculation with no factual basis whatsoever.  The fact the Trump campaign did everything they could to hide the meeting is all the proof one needs to know their claim is untrue.  It's partisan hogwash designed to save their political butts.

19)  The Right approves of calling the Left haters of certain groups of people but objects if and when the Left does similar - The Right says the Left hates cops.  Acceptable accusation.  The Right says the Left hates the military.  Acceptable comment.  The Right says the Left hates whites, Americans, religious people, and business owners.  Acceptable to say.  When some from the Left say the Right hates minorities, the Right cries foul.  Ignorance or double standard?

20)  Barack Obama is a Muslim, Clinton's had Vince Foster killed, and President Obama instructed IRS to do wrongdoing - These are all fabricated claims made up by the Right to hopefully gain politically.  There is no convincing evidence any of these are true and yet it's repeated over and over again in hopes of moving the right wing agenda forward.  These are the Right's versions, not to mention the predecessors, of other attempts to promote an agenda, like "hands up, don't shoot", where evidence has yet to emerge to support the claim. The Right has long led the way on how to accuse without sufficient substantiation.   





It serves no purpose to discuss politics with individuals who continuously attack those who don't think as they do by constantly hurling obscenities and slur words in their direction.  When discussion is out of the question, all that remains is to expose falsehoods, unsubstantiated accusations, and misinformation, found here and in other social media, and put them out there to be debunked if unfounded.  Maybe it will inspire some readers to dig deeper before they accept wild accusations and false claims as accurate representations of the truth.  It will also give me an outlet where I can counter stories that are unfounded without all the normal forum chaos.  I'll just update this list if and when I run across more "Iranians get citizenship" or "Mueller keeps innocent men in prison" stories.  These fabrications will continue to be pushed by partisans, foreign adversaries, and profit driven websites, and, as always, it's critical the American people engage in the necessary effort to put the information to the truth test.

Btw, by "Right" I mean the Right in general.  Many on the Right are also against deliberate misinformation being disbursed on a regular basis, regardless who's behind it. 

Unfortunately, it's often hard to know if misinformation is being pushed because somebody was duped or if they're purposely being misleading in order to anger their political base.  I do see a lot of angry people on the Right so I tend to believe the latter is very common.  That said, if a person is angry because they believe we allowed a foreigner to become POTUS, Sandy Hook was a hoax perpetrated by our Government, or that we purposely allowed millions of illegal immigrants to vote, I can understand their anger.  I would be angry too if I believed such unsubstantiated accusations.  However, I have seen far too many right-leaning individuals voice anger over claims known to be false and that's undoubtedly being done for political gain.  No excuses for this crowd.

This post will constantly be edited to include future inaccurate claims made by the Right.

    



Original post updated.  Not sure how these memes relate to the accuracy of the analysis above.

__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

Many on the Right support sanctuary for illegal kids in our schools.
Many on the Left support sanctuary for law-abiding illegal residents in our cities.

 Trump should be honest with the American people.


TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 8,423
Reply with quote  #33 
Post as dewey
CoachB25

Registered:
Posts: 221
Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachB25
As an example of how dishonest the above post is, Hojjat al-Islam Mojtaba Zolnour, who is chairman of Iran’s parliamentary nuclear committee and a member of its national security and foreign affairs committee, made the allegation!  Did you really post that the left does not favor abortion?  The entire Democratic Party is up in arms over Roe V Wade and Kavanaugh.  If you don't think that the left hates cops, then you have never heard of a group called Black Lives Matters.  You have never seen the NFL knee and don't forget that the actually reason why they kneel is to protest the murder of Blacks by Police.  If you don't believe the heiarchy of the FBI was trying to take Trump down, you haven't heard of the Steele Dossier, an high ranking agent who swore to stop Trump from becoming President and the whitewashing of the case against Clinton.  Dewey, why would you lie about Obama making the promise of cutting the cost to the American family by $2,500 per year?  It is too easy to prove that you are telling a lie!




I noticed that WIW didn't want to address his lies with the video or other points I made.  I can make the same points about his other posts.  For example, his absurd post about Obamacare being "gone soon."  Soon is a relative term.  In fact, it is imploding as I type this.  In the scope of Trump's probably 8 years in office, I doubt that Obamacare will survive.  That's soon enough for that government intrusion into our households and violation of our rights to be destroyed.   Of course liberals are in favor of a law that made an American Citizen "illegal" simply for breathing air and not having health insurance.  Liberals are in favor of allowing insurance companies to rape America.  

__________________
Those mountains in front of you will seem like little hills when you are beyond them and they are in the past!
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 4,703
Reply with quote  #35 
17)  President Trump says Obamacare will soon be gone - While this is not an impossibility, the President is once again misleading the American people with this comment.  Tell me if you're not surprised.  In any event, ending Obamacare requires legislation and there is no sign whatsoever the President is even close to having the votes.  While some Americans are being allowed to avoid penalties for not buying insurance, or being allowed to buy junk insurance, nobody is losing their protections provided under Obamacare.  This misleading comment is done in order to convince those in his base, who believe most everything he says, that he has completed a campaign promise.  He has not but he's doing his best to convince people otherwise.


President Trump needs 60 votes to end the requirement for insurance companies to cover pre-existing conditions, offer free preventive care, continue coverage for young adults in the home, issue policies with no lifetime caps, and to offer policies not subject to cancellation.  Folks who want and enjoy these rights provided under Obamacare should know they will be there unless Congress votes to end or change the law.  President Trump saying these rights provided in Obamacare will soon be gone is another fabricated claim being made for no other reason than to inspire some political base.  Only Congress can end the important patient rights provided in Obamacare.  Do not believe the President when he implies he can take away these legislated rights.  He can't but clearly some are harder to convince.

__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

Many on the Right support sanctuary for illegal kids in our schools.
Many on the Left support sanctuary for law-abiding illegal residents in our cities.

 Trump should be honest with the American people.


TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 8,423
Reply with quote  #36 
Why don’t You post as Dewey?
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 6,076
Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachB25


I noticed that WIW didn't want to address his lies with the video or other points I made.  I can make the same points about his other posts.  For example, his absurd post about Obamacare being "gone soon."  Soon is a relative term.  In fact, it is imploding as I type this.  In the scope of Trump's probably 8 years in office, I doubt that Obamacare will survive.  That's soon enough for that government intrusion into our households and violation of our rights to be destroyed.   Of course liberals are in favor of a law that made an American Citizen "illegal" simply for breathing air and not having health insurance.  Liberals are in favor of allowing insurance companies to rape America.  


You were so wrong about Mueller and the 4 people supposedly imprisoned, even though he knew they were innocent. Are teachers allowed to be so misinformed? Believe dark web bullsh1t because they want it to be true. 

Now apologize.

__________________
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 4,703
Reply with quote  #38 
20)  Barack Obama is a Muslim, Clinton's had Vince Foster killed, and President Obama instructed IRS to do wrongdoing - These are all fabricated claims made up by the Right to hopefully gain politically.  There is no convincing evidence any of these are true and yet it's repeated over and over again in hopes of moving the right wing agenda forward.  These are the Right's versions, not to mention the predecessors, of other attempts to promote an agenda, like "hands up, don't shoot", where evidence has yet to emerge to support the claim. The Right has long led the way on how to accuse without sufficient substantiation.   

21)  Liberals are in favor of allowing insurance companies to rape America - Once again this is a false accusation.  First off, I'm not sure if the Right means all, most, or some.  Using the Right's standard that "you can keep" means each and every one of you, the Right must think everybody on the Left wants insurance companies to take advantage of Americans.  That's ludicrous.  If this was supposed to mean some Liberals want the insurance companies to take advantage of Americans, that too is ludicrous.  To the contrary, the Left is trying hard to limit this "middle man" impact on the high cost of medical care in this Country.


22)  Mueller's team actually filed a trial motion to release the Manafort's jury names and addresses - This information is inaccurate according to the website below.  It was seven news organizations behind the motion.  The Right works far too hard disseminating negative information and gets it wrong far too often. Incompetence or indifference?  https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/17/manafort-trial-judge-threats-over-jury-names-784824


Original post updated to include the above.

__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

Many on the Right support sanctuary for illegal kids in our schools.
Many on the Left support sanctuary for law-abiding illegal residents in our cities.

 Trump should be honest with the American people.


CoachB25

Registered:
Posts: 221
Reply with quote  #39 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


You were so wrong about Mueller and the 4 people supposedly imprisoned, even though he knew they were innocent. Are teachers allowed to be so misinformed? Believe dark web bullsh1t because they want it to be true. 

Now apologize.


Obviously you can't read.  100+ million dollar award!


__________________
Those mountains in front of you will seem like little hills when you are beyond them and they are in the past!
CoachB25

Registered:
Posts: 221
Reply with quote  #40 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachB25


I noticed that WIW didn't want to address his lies with the video or other points I made.  I can make the same points about his other posts.  For example, his absurd post about Obamacare being "gone soon."  Soon is a relative term.  In fact, it is imploding as I type this.  In the scope of Trump's probably 8 years in office, I doubt that Obamacare will survive.  That's soon enough for that government intrusion into our households and violation of our rights to be destroyed.   Of course liberals are in favor of a law that made an American Citizen "illegal" simply for breathing air and not having health insurance.  Liberals are in favor of allowing insurance companies to rape America.  


Of course you continue to avoid the statements Obama made!  His own words.  You lied!


__________________
Those mountains in front of you will seem like little hills when you are beyond them and they are in the past!
CoachB25

Registered:
Posts: 221
Reply with quote  #41 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
20)  Barack Obama is a Muslim, Clinton's had Vince Foster killed, and President Obama instructed IRS to do wrongdoing - These are all fabricated claims made up by the Right to hopefully gain politically.  There is no convincing evidence any of these are true and yet it's repeated over and over again in hopes of moving the right wing agenda forward.  These are the Right's versions, not to mention the predecessors, of other attempts to promote an agenda, like "hands up, don't shoot", where evidence has yet to emerge to support the claim. The Right has long led the way on how to accuse without sufficient substantiation.   

21)  Liberals are in favor of allowing insurance companies to rape America - Once again this is a false accusation.  First off, I'm not sure if the Right means all, most, or some.  Using the Right's standard that "you can keep" means each and every one of you, the Right must think everybody on the Left wants insurance companies to take advantage of Americans.  That's ludicrous.  If this was supposed to mean some Liberals want the insurance companies to take advantage of Americans, that too is ludicrous.  To the contrary, the Left is trying hard to limit this "middle man" impact on the high cost of medical care in this Country.


22)  Mueller's team actually filed a trial motion to release the Manafort's jury names and addresses - This information is inaccurate according to the website below.  It was seven news organizations behind the motion.  The Right works far too hard disseminating negative information and gets it wrong far too often. Incompetence or indifference?  https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/17/manafort-trial-judge-threats-over-jury-names-784824


Original post updated to include the above.


You are a coward!  I posted my opinion.  I am not the right.  You know who I am.  What a pud!  You continue to say that you post stuff here so that everyone can read your thoughts.  Your agenda is not the truth.  It is simply to lie.  Then again, when you have nothing else, you have to lean on exaggerations.  

__________________
Those mountains in front of you will seem like little hills when you are beyond them and they are in the past!
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 6,076
Reply with quote  #42 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachB25


Obviously you can't read.  100+ million dollar award!



I posted substantiation that Mueller had nothing to do with it. Apologize to him. You're easily swayed by dark web rhetoric that you hope is true. Try to deal with facts.

__________________
CoachB25

Registered:
Posts: 221
Reply with quote  #43 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


I posted substantiation that Mueller had nothing to do with it. Apologize to him. You're easily swayed by dark web rhetoric that you hope is true. Try to deal with facts.


Alan Dershowitz stated, “I think Mueller is a zealot. I don’t think he cares whether he hurts Democrats or Republicans, but he’s a partisan and a zealot. Look, he’s the guy who kept four innocent people in prison for many years in order to protect the cover of Whitey Bulger as an FBI informer. … Those of us in Boston don’t have such a high regard for Mueller because we remember this story. The government had to pay out tens of millions of dollars because Whitey Bulger, a notorious mass murderer, became a government informer against the mafia.”

Maybe you have heard of the Huffington Post.  

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/conflicts-of-interest-and-ethics-robert-mueller-and_us_5936a148e4b033940169cdc8

Long before he became FBI Director, serious questions existed about Mueller’s role as Acting U.S. Attorney in Boston in effectively enabling decades of corruption and covering up of the FBI’s illicit deals with mobster Whitey Bulger and other “top echelon” informants who committed numerous murders and crimes. When the truth was finally uncovered through intrepid investigative reporting and persistent, honest judges, U.S. taxpayers footed a $100 million court award to the four men framed for murders committed by (the FBI operated) Bulger gang.

__________________
Those mountains in front of you will seem like little hills when you are beyond them and they are in the past!
woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,954
Reply with quote  #44 
Dewey has always been a lying Socialist that covers for the DNC. He will stop at nothing to prevent America from being being a great nation and instead endorses and supports Socialists and Communists that hate our nation and wishes for it’s downfall. I call Bill Smith and his opinion.
__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 6,076
Reply with quote  #45 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachB25


Alan Dershowitz stated, “I think Mueller is a zealot. I don’t think he cares whether he hurts Democrats or Republicans, but he’s a partisan and a zealot. Look, he’s the guy who kept four innocent people in prison for many years in order to protect the cover of Whitey Bulger as an FBI informer. … Those of us in Boston don’t have such a high regard for Mueller because we remember this story. The government had to pay out tens of millions of dollars because Whitey Bulger, a notorious mass murderer, became a government informer against the mafia.”




Dershowitz is not proof and.......btw........he recanted that story. Mueller had nothing to do with the incarceration of those men. The FBI did. It was wrong, just not Mueller. 

__________________
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 4,703
Reply with quote  #46 
President Obama collected all the information from his advisers and gave his “opinion” that his healthcare bill would save up to $2500 per family. I believe older individuals have much lower premiums than what would have been without Obamacare while younger folks have maybe saved less or maybe saved none. There’s no way to know how high premiums would have continued to rise without Obamacare. I do know they were out of control.

If we were to denigrate every President who failed to achieve the goals they anticipated during their campaign, we’d have to denigrate Trump for failing to cut spending, failure to hire the best people, failure to bring both sides together, failure to bring us all better healthcare, and failure to dramatically increase family incomes. I don’t believe I put those Trump campaign promises on my list. I’ll doublecheck. I don’t always expect the outcomes expressed in a candidates opinion to be realized, so that’s not the kind of misinformation I think this Country needs to be concerned about. For the most part, my list focuses on dangerous and deliberate fabrications made mostly to divide this nation. Trump said he would build a wall. A campaign goal and no reason to bash him if he was wrong. Trump said millions of illegals voted. That’s a step too far.

__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

Many on the Right support sanctuary for illegal kids in our schools.
Many on the Left support sanctuary for law-abiding illegal residents in our cities.

 Trump should be honest with the American people.


TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 8,423
Reply with quote  #47 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachB25


You are a coward!  I posted my opinion.  I am not the right.  You know who I am.  What a pud!  You continue to say that you post stuff here so that everyone can read your thoughts.  Your agenda is not the truth.  It is simply to lie.  Then again, when you have nothing else, you have to lean on exaggerations.  


We need a like button
woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,954
Reply with quote  #48 
So the FBI and Mueller were both wrong in your opinion? Just trying to figure out the limits of your highly educated thought process.
__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 4,703
Reply with quote  #49 
President Obama expected Medicaid expansion in all states. SC let States opt out and the premium effects Obama anticipated were certainly altered.
__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

Many on the Right support sanctuary for illegal kids in our schools.
Many on the Left support sanctuary for law-abiding illegal residents in our cities.

 Trump should be honest with the American people.


Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 4,703
Reply with quote  #50 
The reason the $2500 savings is on this “Right is wrong” list is because the Right is misleading the American people by telling them Obama promised $2500 in savings. That is inaccurate. That was his maximum number. Savings could have been $10 or $20.
__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

Many on the Right support sanctuary for illegal kids in our schools.
Many on the Left support sanctuary for law-abiding illegal residents in our cities.

 Trump should be honest with the American people.


CoachB25

Registered:
Posts: 221
Reply with quote  #51 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
The reason the $2500 savings is on this “Right is wrong” list is because the Right is misleading the American people by telling them Obama promised $2500 in savings. That is inaccurate. That was his maximum number. Savings could have been $10 or $20.


HIS OWN WORDS ARE HERE IN VIDEO FORM!  While he says up to a couple of times, he clearly is on this video stating several times that the savings will be $2,500 and he DID NOT QUALIFY IT!


__________________
Those mountains in front of you will seem like little hills when you are beyond them and they are in the past!
woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,954
Reply with quote  #52 
Well Dewey, the man you worship, Obama is shown to be lying in your face. Perhaps your lying eyes cannot comprehend reality. It’s ok we’re your friends and are here to help you through this mental breakdown. MAGA BIATCH.
__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 6,076
Reply with quote  #53 
The truth ain't in this bunch. You're wasting your time trying to change their minds with logic. They will parse every word ever uttered by Obama until they find one instance where he seems to support their twisted need for everything progressive to appear wrong. How could anyone suggest that he meant the plan would save everybody exactly $2500.00. Makes no sense and yet, they continue to make the argument. 

Logic is a waste of time for the mad right.

__________________
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 7,838
Reply with quote  #54 
other than those that are feeding off the Ocare subsidies I bet you couldn’t find anyone that saved $2500.
__________________
#SCOTUS x two
Fresh has rings. Ask him to tell you about them
No idea what you are talking about. I click it and read it
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 6,883
Reply with quote  #55 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn

1) Millions of immigrants voted in our election

2) Obama was born outside of the US

3) FBI is trying to take down this President

4) Obama gave citizenship to 2500 Iranians

5) If Obama had said "The vast majority of you can" instead of saying"You can keep your insurance and your doctor", we wouldn't have Obamacare today

6) Mueller put innocent men in prison

7) Obama promised a savings of $2500

8) Black athletes are protesting against the men and women who serve in our armed forces

9) Abortion

10) The Left hates cops





It serves no purpose to discuss politics with individuals who continuously attack those who don't think as they do by constantly hurling obscenities and slur words in their direction. When discussion is out of the question, all that remains is to expose falsehoods, unsubstantiated accusations, and misinformation, found here and in other social media, and put them out there to be debunked if unfounded. Maybe it will inspire some readers to dig deeper before they accept wild accusations and false claims as accurate representations of the truth. It will also give me an outlet where I can counter stories that are unfounded without all the normal forum chaos. I'll just update this list if and when I run across more "Iranians get citizenship" or "Mueller keeps innocent men in prison" stories. These fabrications will continue to be pushed by partisans, foreign adversaries, and profit driven websites, and, as always, it's critical the American people engage in the necessary effort to put the information to the truth test.






dewey's top 10. Great analysis dew.

__________________
"Hillary 4.0 is on the way."
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 4,703
Reply with quote  #56 
In a world where deliberate misinformation has become the norm, where partisans and adversaries mislead at every turn in order to divide this Country, the list in the original post is written with the intention of illustrating this fact using several supporting examples.  If I've made an adequate case, it might encourage Americans to understand the importance of putting what they're told to the truth test.  There is no expectation on my part that those who already believe Obama was born in Kenya, believe millions of illegals voted, believe Obama never said "up to $2500", and believe Mueller put or kept innocent individuals in prison, will somehow do a 180 and change their beliefs.  Instead, my list of examples is intended to convince everyday Americans there is a misinformation campaign aimed in their direction which requires their "educated" attention.
 
What I list as inaccurate, fabricated, and/or unsubstantiated claims from the Right, has unfortunately already been accepted as truth by many right-leaning Americans.  That's concerning.  At the same time, there are several claims on the list which some right-leaning Americans don't personally believe but still push or support as truth.  That's dangerous.

In any event, I'll continue to list unsubstantiated claims from the Right, or from this Administration, and make a case against their accuracy when necessary.  Everyone can make up their own mind and, as you do, ask yourself why people object so much when individuals make a countering case to what they believe?

   


__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

Many on the Right support sanctuary for illegal kids in our schools.
Many on the Left support sanctuary for law-abiding illegal residents in our cities.

 Trump should be honest with the American people.


Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 6,076
Reply with quote  #57 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazsdad
other than those that are feeding off the Ocare subsidies I bet you couldn’t find anyone that saved $2500.


As Will has pointed out, quite frequently, the older you were, the sicker you were, the more likely that you could save $2500.00. 
Is it a lie every time you say something that turns out wrong? Does there have to be intent for a statement to be a lie?

__________________
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 15,269
Reply with quote  #58 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachB25


Alan Dershowitz stated, “I think Mueller is a zealot. I don’t think he cares whether he hurts Democrats or Republicans, but he’s a partisan and a zealot. Look, he’s the guy who kept four innocent people in prison for many years in order to protect the cover of Whitey Bulger as an FBI informer. … Those of us in Boston don’t have such a high regard for Mueller because we remember this story. The government had to pay out tens of millions of dollars because Whitey Bulger, a notorious mass murderer, became a government informer against the mafia.”

Maybe you have heard of the Huffington Post.  

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/conflicts-of-interest-and-ethics-robert-mueller-and_us_5936a148e4b033940169cdc8

Long before he became FBI Director, serious questions existed about Mueller’s role as Acting U.S. Attorney in Boston in effectively enabling decades of corruption and covering up of the FBI’s illicit deals with mobster Whitey Bulger and other “top echelon” informants who committed numerous murders and crimes. When the truth was finally uncovered through intrepid investigative reporting and persistent, honest judges, U.S. taxpayers footed a $100 million court award to the four men framed for murders committed by (the FBI operated) Bulger gang.

Looks credible to me coach.  Reported by several news outlets.  Mueller is definitely dirty.  Dershowitz continues to repeat this Bulger story as it is very relevant speaks directly to how Mueller is. 

__________________
======> You are one tired monkey.   <=======

Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 4,703
Reply with quote  #59 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn


6)  Mueller put innocent men in prison - First, I think Mueller was 21 years old when these guys went to jail.  I think the unsubstantiated claim is he worked to keep them in jail.  Once again there is insufficient substantiation to back this claim made by right wing individuals trying to destroy the special counsel.  Too many on the Right are far too willing to believe everything they read.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/18/opinion/robert-mueller-smearing-complicit.html

    



If Americans listen to Alan Dershowitz and other contrary opinions, like the individual writing the Huffington post article questioning Mueller's role in innocent men being left in prison, along with NY Times articles saying quite the opposite, then one can't complain about a lack of due diligence.  Americans would be doing their job.  However, I would point out to them while some do say there are "serious questions out there regarding Mueller", the Right generally twists this "opinion or possibility" into a factual claim "Mueller left innocent men in prison".  It's akin to the Right saying millions of illegals voted instead of saying some out there question if millions of illegals may be voting.  A huge distinction and a deliberate attempt to mislead.

Edit:  For example, when the Right says Mueller's team asked to release jurors addresses when it was actually seven news organizations filing the motion, is that a mistake or a deliberate fabrication?  Too often it appears to be the latter.

__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

Many on the Right support sanctuary for illegal kids in our schools.
Many on the Left support sanctuary for law-abiding illegal residents in our cities.

 Trump should be honest with the American people.


Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 6,076
Reply with quote  #60 
Clearly the latter. They depend on each other for substantiation. If Bob and Bill and Harry and B-52 think it..........by god, it must be true. 
My key question...................Why do they choose to believe crap like this? That puzzles me.

__________________
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.