Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 27 of 29     «   Prev   24   25   26   27   28   29   Next
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,414
Reply with quote  #781 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog
I've done worse.............You have too - just probably won't admit it.............[smile]


Convenient editing to

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The truth is, you WANT Bill to have raped her, so you believe it.
D22

Registered:
Posts: 7
Reply with quote  #782 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryLouisAaron
<<  I have never yelled at a young adult and said they should go kill themselves, I have never belittled a co-worker or considered it, I have never yelled at a group of people trying to do their job just because I wanted to be where they were working. I have never thought of myself as more important than the program I was associated with. I will never use rape as a motivator or lower myself to name calling.

IF... that is what it takes to be a great coach then I am happy being mediocre >> (Midwest)

----------------------------------

Midwest - That is not what it takes to be a great coach. There are many great coaches who never use any of the things you mention above. There are many great coaches who believe that negativity is a poor methodology to use as a coach. There are many great coaches who never even use swear words - and believe they have no useful purpose in their style of coaching. 

There are many exceptional men and women who have shown that coaching can be done very successfully without using negativity, tearing down young athletes, swearing at them, or abusing them in any matter.

Young players (along with their parents) can make a choice as to what type of coaching style they want to be a part of for their college years. It is up to them to do some research... and choose wisely.

__________________
[cool]
CoachB25

Registered:
Posts: 317
Reply with quote  #783 
I did not see the incident many of you speak of with Coach Lotief yelling at a ground crew but I did play college baseball.  It was not uncommon for some programs to do questionable things to delay, or even eliminate, our pre game access to fields and cages.  I recall while once on the road, my coach told me and some other to go to the home cage and hit since we were not being given time in those cages after the home team used them.  It got heated then and there when the other team's HC came out to dress me down for being in their cage.  I also recall more than once where water was funneled off of a field and into our dugout by "accident."  Finally, I recall one game where the home team took infield and then we were not allowed on the field because the ground crew had to re do the field.  (Note - the field was in poor shape after a rain and I understood why this happened but our coach didn't.)  Again, I did not see this event but do want to throw out there that things aren't always what they appear.  

Oh, were on the road and had the ground crew throw BP balls into our dugout calling us every name in the book.  When we responded, we got into trouble.

__________________
Those mountains in front of you will seem like little hills when you are beyond them and they are in the past!
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 10,128
Reply with quote  #784 
I can hear 'em now, Coach - oh, but they don't do that in softball...............[biggrin]

And, those dugouts don't get salty, either..........[rofl]
Emptynester

Registered:
Posts: 141
Reply with quote  #785 
deflect much ?
rudymartinez

Registered:
Posts: 467
Reply with quote  #786 
Blue and  B25, the Neville Chamberlain and Charles Lindbergh apologists for Fuhrer Lotief.

 B25 your bragging montage is quite amusing.
CoachB25

Registered:
Posts: 317
Reply with quote  #787 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudymartinez
Blue and  B25, the Neville Chamberlain and Charles Lindbergh apologists for Fuhrer Lotief.

 B25 your bragging montage is quite amusing.


How was that bragging?  Rudy, if I wanted to brag, I could pour it on. Many on this site know me and could verify.  Instead, I mentioned that I had not seen the incident and then presented some things that happened when I played.  Are you that dense that you can't see that I didn't take any position at all in that post?  

__________________
Those mountains in front of you will seem like little hills when you are beyond them and they are in the past!
rudymartinez

Registered:
Posts: 467
Reply with quote  #788 
B25 let me just go from memory here. You've been shot, stabbed, and beaten. Hall of fame coach, 2 handicapper in golf and collegiate athlete. Have I left something out? There's been no more ingratiating blow hard on here than you. You're the air beneath my wings.
CoachB25

Registered:
Posts: 317
Reply with quote  #789 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudymartinez
B25 let me just go from memory here. You've been shot, stabbed, and beaten. Hall of fame coach, 2 handicapper in golf and collegiate athlete. Have I left something out? There's been no more ingratiating blow hard on here than you. You're the air beneath my wings.


Well, most of those things have nothing to do with this thread and are in the Misc. Forum where I have posted for a few years.  So, there is that.  Taken out of context, as I suggest is possible with Coach Lotief, you might consider some of that bragging.  One example is that I have often posted here and other sites that I was terrible in college in baseball and had been the big fish in the little pond before college.  Rudy, you and me are now boyz.  I'll be following all that you post here.  

__________________
Those mountains in front of you will seem like little hills when you are beyond them and they are in the past!
Mark_H

Registered:
Posts: 758
Reply with quote  #790 
Perhaps it's time to stop feeding the trolls, let the legal system work, see what Glasco is able to pull off and what Mike's future holds. Best wishes to both of them. My prediction is Glasco will have a few who hate him, as all coaches do. Second prediction, as long as he accepts softball will not be allowed to be the premier sport at UL and doesn't cross swords with the AD he will be fine. For awhile anyway. I will be most curious to see what success his hitters have given a year to work with them. Loved his daughter's swing and, though it's second hand, I like what I've heard he says about swinging a bat. Will be interesting to watch that progression. Again, a difficult act to follow. I do wish Glasco had gotten a less challenging gig for his first HC job.

Has their been a mid major regional program with the long term success of UL? Closest I can think of is James Madison but I know if there is a better example someone on here will know it.

__________________
Mark H
AdamHebrew

Registered:
Posts: 6
Reply with quote  #791 
I am one of the writers and editors, associated with MyAssignmenthelp.co.uk since a decade. My Assignment help uk is committed to deliver professional dissertation help services solutions to the clienteles residing in uk. We have a team of excellent writers who are Ph.D certified and have years of experience in providing high-quality Assignments, Essays, Homework, Thesis, Dissertation, Coursework etc.
__________________
Essay Help
Mark_H

Registered:
Posts: 758
Reply with quote  #792 
Second or third time goober posted right after me. I'm hoping that's just a coincidence.
__________________
Mark H
ChinMusic

Registered:
Posts: 603
Reply with quote  #793 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emptynester
deflect much ?


He reminds me of Patches O’Houllihan, applying the five “D’s” of dodgeball to dealing with direct questions and less than flattering facts....”Dodge, dip,duck, dive and dodge.”
ucferic

Registered:
Posts: 285
Reply with quote  #794 
Gerry Glasco speaks about taking over the program and what he has been telling players and more




http://http://fastpitchnews.com/podcasts/circle-gerry-glasco-talks-new-job-ull/349350
3leftturns

Registered:
Posts: 11,554
Reply with quote  #795 
Excellent get, Eric
CoachB25

Registered:
Posts: 317
Reply with quote  #796 
Eric, I can't view it.  Lefty, were you able to view it?  Apparently.  How did you do so?  Thanks in advance.  
__________________
Those mountains in front of you will seem like little hills when you are beyond them and they are in the past!
softballoldie1

Registered:
Posts: 21
Reply with quote  #797 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachB25
Eric, I can't view it.  Lefty, were you able to view it?  Apparently.  How did you do so?  Thanks in advance.  


One too many https in that 1st link - try this one

http://fastpitchnews.com/podcasts/circle-gerry-glasco-talks-new-job-ull/349350
Jody

Registered:
Posts: 9
Reply with quote  #798 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midwest
I am very interested in how the court case will turn out.

To see if everyone will still tell the same story under oath.



I'm sure a lawsuit will be filed.  And, I'm sure Lotief will be named as a defendant.
Buffy

Registered:
Posts: 87
Reply with quote  #799 
http://www.raginpagin.com/louisiana/showthread.php?277749-Sam-Landers-puts-Lotief-in-his-place
Softballjunkie223

Registered:
Posts: 173
Reply with quote  #800 
That link lead to a phishing site...
Jody

Registered:
Posts: 9
Reply with quote  #801 
Here you go



This is my response to Mike Lotief. Mike launched a vicious verbal attack on me on his softball fan face book page but blocked me from responding. So, here is my response Mike.

Some of my softball friends are not going to like this but it is the undeniable truth that Mike Lotief hides from. Grab a cup of coffee, this might get long.....

I commented on a post that Vance Lanier put on the Ragin Cajun Softball Fans face book page. I took a screen shot and attached my comment to this post before he and Mike deleted them. I asked Vance how he could stoop so low to create such hate. You will see in my screen shot that I was answering Vance(as I was being blocked by him and Mike) by telling him that I don't agree with what the person texted but that his putting it out there in public was just as disgusting. And after I read Mike's comments and rant about his lies about Jessica Leger and Dr Savoie I responded by telling Mike how disappointing and unprofessional he was. Well the next screen shot will show you the true Mike Lotief.

Mike, here is my response to your first of three verbal attacks of which I attached the screen shot: You say I sat by while Savoie and his Cronies slammed you. Well Mike I guess no one told you that I had a meeting with Dr Savoie and Dr Maggard asking that them not to terminate you if all you did was cuss out a co-worker. This is what I heard had happened. I told them I understood if you were suspended and reprimanded but that I would hate to see you get fired because of an argument. I also told them that if they had grounds to terminate you that it would be very disappointing but obviously justifiable. Then Mike you call me a HYPOCRITE. Let me see if I get this right, I have been a dedicated softball fan for years, I have donated a great deal of my hard earned money to you and the softball program for new facilities, new furnishings, sponsorships, equipment, food and much much more along with 11 season tickets for the games. I offer my tailgate trailer(with your picture on it) for tailgating and music and tow it to away games for the fans to use. So because I didn't go kicking and screaming and throwing a fit like you after finding out what you truly did, that makes me a Hypocrite?, Funny..

Mike, your second verbal attack on me shows the true Mike Lotief, the Vindictive Bully, the Egotistical Dishonest Manipulator while portraying himself as the Victim. Being a Bully and thinking you could get away with how you treated people is the main reason you lost your job. You call me spineless (Bully) and that I am picking on you(Victim, please mob, join me in hating Sam) because I didn't stop Dr Savoie from firing you. How could I, or better yet, why would I after what you did to your coworker that you always avoid talking about. You were immediately suspended and justifiably terminated because of the vicious verbal and physical abuse you inflicted on a female coworker. There is no witch hunt, or a conspiracy because of title 9 issues, or anything else. But you keep spinning the truth and creating lies to incite the mob and save face. Many witnesses were there Mike and I will attached their statements for those that have not read them yet. I was reading the same statements on your softball fans face book page when you and Vance deleted them and took them down. Why do you continue to run from the truth?? You keep ranting and raving on social media that the statements from the disgruntled players are not true and that you have a lot of players that love you. This is what you are trying to get your followers to protest and they have, congratulations. But, you viciously attacked your coworker, and that was all you Mike. YOU are the reason you are no longer employed as the Softball Coach at the University of Louisiana. The Bully Mike continues to tell lies about Dr Savoie and Jessica Leger and now me. After reading several of Mike's rants for the past couple of weeks I started to believe that Jessica Leger was Dr Savoie's God Daughter. Why would Mike lie about something like that? Well folks, Mike lied to manipulate you to hate these people and to bash them and the University as many of you have done. I recently found out that Dr. Savoie is not Jessica's God Father, her uncle is, and that Dr Savoie and Jessica are not even related! Wow, it gets better/worse......

Mike in your second rant you ask why Dr Savoie didn't send you a thank you letter like he did Coach Hud. I will not speak for Dr Savoie but from my observation of you and the ugly things you were spewing about Dr Savoie and other administrators prior to your termination might be a good reason why you didn't get that letter. Coach Hud remained professional and thankful for his time here and did not try and tear down the house and program on his way out like the Ex-Coach Mike Lotief. You accuse Doc and his buddies of slander, what you are doing to Doc and Jessica and now me is truly slander. The University by law had to release the documents after the media requested them under the fair information act (you were an attorney, you know about this). It makes you sick that now the people and fans are seeing the layers of the Mike Lotief we thought we knew get peeled away and the Bully Mike Lotief comes to life. You close in your second Rant by calling me a Hypocrite again. Her is my definition of a Hypocrite. A Softball Coach who says he stands up for female athletes rights and equality but attacks a female strength coach coworker, belittles her, tells her she is worthless, calls her little girl repeatedly, degrades her, tells her all she is good for is fetching him some muscle milk, tells her she is only in her position because she is a women (Wow), tells her she is a token, cusses her while getting within inches of her face, committing a battery on her by physically poking her multiple times, also you tell this female coworker's assistant after the first incident that you saw she was getting emotional and you started "throwing rocks at her" with your hateful voice to manipulate her(Bully). Mike you say you are for female equality but then you tear down a female coworker and tell her she is a token and the only reason she has her job is because she is a women and not a man, that Mike Lotief is my definition of a Hypocrite and that Mike Lotief is the main reason you were fired. 

Your third and final rant on the softball face book page you try to undermine me and hurt me by starting a rumor and a lie. The Bully Mike Lotief at his best. I have no idea that there is or was an issue of donors giving football players cash payments. So I ask myself why would Mike Lotief want to create this rumor and lie about me. It's because that is how the Bully Mike Lotief has always operated and he attacks people that disagree with him and then he tries to get his followers to believe anything he says is the truth. Well Mike as you can see, I will not stand with Mike, I will not drink the Mike Lotief Kool-Aid and I will not blindly follow you because you were once a successful softball coach. I stand with the University's decision that you were justifiably terminated. YOU and YOU alone brought this upon yourself.

After all of you have read the witness statements about the incidents in the weight room, ask yourself a question, why would Dr Savoie fire a coach of a program that was highly ranked in the nation, a program that he and his wife often attended and traveled out of town to watch, coaches that he and his wife liked?? He had no choice. For any of you to turn a blind eye to what Mike did to a female coworker and expect the University to ignore that incident is beyond me. You are basically saying that a winning coach and a winning program is more important than a verbal and physical attack on a women in the work place. The national news is full of incidents where women are being abused and people are losing their jobs and stepping down from official positions. This is NO DIFFERENT. To ignore Mike Lotief's incident with his coworker because he was a successful softball coach would have created severe consequences for the University. 

In closing Mike, I will continue to be a softball fan of the Ragin Cajuns. Several of your followers continue to spew the hate that you continue to manipulate and I am sure some of them will not renew their season tickets. Maybe, after they read this and the attachments they are not as blinded by your vindictive manipulation to hurt the University and our great softball program. I was recently encouraged by two different people telling me that they will be first-time season ticket holders for softball because of your vindictive rants. I hope that becomes contagious because my shirt says Louisiana Ragin Cajuns not Coach Mike Lotief. Someone close to you always reminded me that it's all about the young ladies that are playing softball at our great University and that I should support them as much as I can, and you know Mike, I am going to take her advice and support the great softball athletes at the University of Louisiana.......

Geaux Cajuns!
Buffy

Registered:
Posts: 87
Reply with quote  #802 
Thank you Jody, and if you want, go to Facebook and type in “Sam Landers posts “ , it was posted 22 hours ago,so you can read comments.
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 4,956
Reply with quote  #803 
hehe "Sweep the leg, Sam"
__________________
"Steelman, let me just ask you to knock it off with shots from two handles, or own up to it.  Please.  It's no wonder readers think there are so many Conservatives inside here."---dewey aka Will I Wynn
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 10,128
Reply with quote  #804 
A ULL athletic fund-raiser posting trash........

Imagine that..........Who would've thought?
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 5,329
Reply with quote  #805 
What is this ULL you speak of
__________________
#SCOTUS

bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 10,128
Reply with quote  #806 
Some people say there's no such thing.........
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,414
Reply with quote  #807 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog
A ULL athletic fund-raiser posting trash........

Imagine that..........Who would've thought?


Had to save before he edits

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The truth is, you WANT Bill to have raped her, so you believe it.
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 10,128
Reply with quote  #808 
There's nothing to edit.........
Jody

Registered:
Posts: 9
Reply with quote  #809 
how many times do people need to keep posting truths before you realize your defense of Blowtief would be comical if it weren't so sad.
Buffy

Registered:
Posts: 87
Reply with quote  #810 
Jody, do you think bluedog could be little ml?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.