Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 3 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4   Next
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,144
Reply with quote  #61 
So this lineup was incorrect? 

Originally Posted by wmuga
UGA won 9-0...overall they looked good...bats were a little slow getting started.

Starting Line-up:
1. Emanuel - LF
2. Milz - 2nd
3. Dicarlo - SS
4. Summerlin - 1st
5. O'Neal - C
6. Burton - RF
7. Bryan - CF
8. Doggett - 3rd
9. Harding - DH 
Cooper11

Registered:
Posts: 40
Reply with quote  #62 
Line up was:

1. Emanuel - LF
2. Milz - 2nd
3. Dicarlo - SS
4. Summerlin - 1st
5. O'Neal - C
6. Burton - RF
7. Febrey- DP
8. Doggett - 3rd
9. Bryan- CF

Sec_fan91

Registered:
Posts: 2,152
Reply with quote  #63 
How has Mathis looked?
HoustonBear15

Registered:
Posts: 169
Reply with quote  #64 
How is Doggett doing at third?
UGASBFan

Registered:
Posts: 2,037
Reply with quote  #65 
I do find it interesting that neither of the Harding twins are getting much playing time. I was always under the assumption the one (Kaylie I believe) was a solid catcher, but if we're working Febrey into the position I'd guess not. Maybe the love UGA that much so it doesn't matter, but I sure hoped they'd see a little more time.
wmuga

Registered:
Posts: 11
Reply with quote  #66 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper11
Line up was:

1. Emanuel - LF
2. Milz - 2nd
3. Dicarlo - SS
4. Summerlin - 1st
5. O'Neal - C
6. Burton - RF
7. Febrey- DP
8. Doggett - 3rd
9. Bryan- CF



Oops...I was close
wmuga

Registered:
Posts: 11
Reply with quote  #67 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sec_fan91
How has Mathis looked?


4 innings - 1 walk, 1 HBP, 9 k's, no hits.
Sec_fan91

Registered:
Posts: 2,152
Reply with quote  #68 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmuga


4 innings - 1 walk, 1 HBP, 9 k's, no hits.


I'll take it
Ccarr09

Registered:
Posts: 31
Reply with quote  #69 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uga20


Agree


You wouldn't happen to have a son who's a quarterback that would look good in red & black would you?
uga20

Registered:
Posts: 53
Reply with quote  #70 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccarr09
You wouldn't happen to have a son who's a quarterback that would look good in red & black would you?



You got me,[smile] I can't believe I let somebody on this board find out  who I was ...I'm only kidding not that father but I'm a proud father who DD will be playing with that QBs sister at UGA in 2 years...
Ccarr09

Registered:
Posts: 31
Reply with quote  #71 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uga20



You got me,[smile] I can't believe I let somebody on this board find out  who I was ...I'm only kidding not that father but I'm a proud father who DD will be playing with that QBs sister at UGA in 2 years...


Haha good deal I thought I made a connection but good luck to your daughter! Best four years of my life in Athens
uga20

Registered:
Posts: 53
Reply with quote  #72 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccarr09


Haha good deal I thought I made a connection but good luck to your daughter! Best four years of my life in Athens


Thanks, and I hope it is for my DD...
SoVerySleepy

Registered:
Posts: 225
Reply with quote  #73 
Any update on how the team did against Gordon State this week? 

Would love to hear the pitching breakdown and stats!

__________________
Et tu Brute?
Ccarr09

Registered:
Posts: 31
Reply with quote  #74 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySleepy
Any update on how the team did against Gordon State this week? 

Would love to hear the pitching breakdown and stats!


BUMP
UGASBFan

Registered:
Posts: 2,037
Reply with quote  #75 
Any news on the UNC/East Carolina games?
SoVerySleepy

Registered:
Posts: 225
Reply with quote  #76 
via social media sleuthing...

The UNC softball team took on the University of Georgia Bulldogs in a scrimmage on Saturday.

The Dawgs scored two runs in the top of the 2nd with a hit to left field, but the Heels were able to take the lead 3-2 shortly after, scoring one run with a shot to left and 2 runs off a pass ball.

A solo shot homer in the top of the 3rd by the Dawgs tied the game 3-3.

Going into extra innings, the Dogs score 4 runs in the top of the 8th, including a 2-run home-run. The Heels were unable to come back, handing the Dawgs a 7-3 win.

Looks like the homers were from Sumerlin and Bryan based on the video, but I could be wrong...1 earned run off a bloop single and 2 runs scored on a passed rise ball from Mathis.


__________________
Et tu Brute?
Snuffy_Smith1

Registered:
Posts: 2
Reply with quote  #77 
where did you find video?
SoVerySleepy

Registered:
Posts: 225
Reply with quote  #78 
[biggrin]

 

__________________
Et tu Brute?
uga20

Registered:
Posts: 53
Reply with quote  #79 
great video,thanks
SoVerySleepy

Registered:
Posts: 225
Reply with quote  #80 
Just heard from an ECU parent that UGA won that contest also, 8-0.

He said he could only recall 1 solid hit that entire contest from ECU.

__________________
Et tu Brute?
PaulyGirl

Registered:
Posts: 178
Reply with quote  #81 
My info on the ECU/Georgia game was that Ablan looked very good.....10 K's and 5 pop-ups.  Pretty strong outing.
__________________
"Old" ASA Mens All-American Fastpitch player.
Softballjunkie223

Registered:
Posts: 112
Reply with quote  #82 
I can't wait to see her against sec competition
Sec_fan91

Registered:
Posts: 2,152
Reply with quote  #83 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulyGirl
My info on the ECU/Georgia game was that Ablan looked very good.....10 K's and 5 pop-ups.  Pretty strong outing.


Whaaaaa? Seriously? Somebody must’ve been putting in time
UGAfan

Registered:
Posts: 178
Reply with quote  #84 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySleepy
via social media sleuthing...

The UNC softball team took on the University of Georgia Bulldogs in a scrimmage on Saturday.

The Dawgs scored two runs in the top of the 2nd with a hit to left field, but the Heels were able to take the lead 3-2 shortly after, scoring one run with a shot to left and 2 runs off a pass ball.

A solo shot homer in the top of the 3rd by the Dawgs tied the game 3-3.

Going into extra innings, the Dogs score 4 runs in the top of the 8th, including a 2-run home-run. The Heels were unable to come back, handing the Dawgs a 7-3 win.

Looks like the homers were from Sumerlin and Bryan based on the video, but I could be wrong...1 earned run off a bloop single and 2 runs scored on a passed rise ball from Mathis.

 
I think that was Milz not Bryan!! but I could be wrong.
UGASBFan

Registered:
Posts: 2,037
Reply with quote  #85 
Quote:
Originally Posted by UGAfan
 
I think that was Milz not Bryan!! but I could be wrong.


It was Bryan, mentioned it on social media the next day.
Still_JAD

Registered:
Posts: 357
Reply with quote  #86 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sec_fan91


Whaaaaa? Seriously? Somebody must’ve been putting in time


Ablan is a very good pitcher. Not sure what happened to her last season, but I would have lost a lot of bets if people had told me that KB would be playing in front of her last season...
Sec_fan91

Registered:
Posts: 2,152
Reply with quote  #87 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_JAD


Ablan is a very good pitcher. Not sure what happened to her last season, but I would have lost a lot of bets if people had told me that KB would be playing in front of her last season...


She had good movement, just all over the place. I am excited to see Georgia with an effective pitching staff. Mathis adds a lot, and Gray is a good pitcher in her own right.
Sec_fan91

Registered:
Posts: 2,152
Reply with quote  #88 
How did the game against FSU go?
wmuga

Registered:
Posts: 11
Reply with quote  #89 
It was 9-4
UGASBFan

Registered:
Posts: 2,037
Reply with quote  #90 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmuga
It was 9-4


Ah, oops. Were you there? How’d the freshman/Ablan look?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.