Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 5 of 11     «   Prev   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next   »
Ccarr09

Registered:
Posts: 152
Reply with quote  #121 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hartfootball
Ccarr09 what you thinking then?


Shoot I don’t know nothing haha but I would say she is following Brittany gray which is a good sign and Dicarlo is from Arizona which could help? Justice, doggett, and Bryan are following her, how could you tell that offense no?
hartfootball

Registered:
Posts: 472
Reply with quote  #122 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccarr09


Shoot I don’t know nothing haha but I would say she is following Brittany gray which is a good sign and Dicarlo is from Arizona which could help? Justice, doggett, and Bryan are following her, how could you tell that offense no?
not only is dicarlo from AZ, her and juarez went to the same high school. Dicarlo is one year older by grade level and she was juarez's SS in high school too. It would be nice for a reunion! 😉 So let's just say just goes to UGA, who us our number 2? But wait I'm somewhat confused are u saying there's no way juarez could say no to playing for a team with an offense as good as UGAs is?
hartfootball

Registered:
Posts: 472
Reply with quote  #123 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazmom1
I'm getting impatient lol
me too! Omg itS killing me.
UGASBFan

Registered:
Posts: 2,565
Reply with quote  #124 
Let's not 'assume' she is coming here. That's a great start.
Ccarr09

Registered:
Posts: 152
Reply with quote  #125 
Quote:
Originally Posted by UGASBFan
Let's not 'assume' she is coming here. That's a great start.


Not assuming anything if directed at me? Just hopeful
hartfootball

Registered:
Posts: 472
Reply with quote  #126 
Quote:
Originally Posted by UGASBFan
Let's not 'assume' she is coming here. That's a great start.
agreed. Let's not get too far ahead.
Ccarr09

Registered:
Posts: 152
Reply with quote  #127 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hartfootball
not only is dicarlo from AZ, her and juarez went to the same high school. Dicarlo is one year older by grade level and she was juarez's SS in high school too. It would be nice for a reunion! 😉 So let's just say just goes to UGA, who us our number 2? But wait I'm somewhat confused are u saying there's no way juarez could say no to playing for a team with an offense as good as UGAs is?


Yes, I’m saying it would hard for me to say no to that offense. But, I’m a Georgia fan so I might be a little biased 😬
hartfootball

Registered:
Posts: 472
Reply with quote  #128 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccarr09


Yes, I’m saying it would hard for me to say no to that offense. But, I’m a Georgia fan so I might be a little biased 😬
of course, and I am hopeful she considers that. I have heard both sides on how FICO is, but TBH, Juarez already has the tools and skills to be great anyway. Unless we already have had her on campus, maybe we can get her there for the football game against Auburn. Will be an electric atmosphere, something that draws many kids who aren't from the south to UGA.
Spazmom1

Registered:
Posts: 173
Reply with quote  #129 
I have heard great things about Mathis did she pitch in any fall games? How did she look? Can she become Uga ace?
hartfootball

Registered:
Posts: 472
Reply with quote  #130 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazmom1
I have heard great things about Mathis did she pitch in any fall games? How did she look? Can she become Uga ace?
u heard great things about her fall performance or what?
Spazmom1

Registered:
Posts: 173
Reply with quote  #131 
I should have clarified my fault. Before she came to Uga. I read she looked like another Chelsea Wilkinson with her tight spin.
hartfootball

Registered:
Posts: 472
Reply with quote  #132 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazmom1
I should have clarified my fault. Before she came to Uga. I read she looked like another Chelsea Wilkinson with her tight spin.
yes she does just doesn't throw as hard.
uga20

Registered:
Posts: 248
Reply with quote  #133 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hartfootball
yes she does just doesn't throw as hard.


Mathis is very good with great spin, it will be fun to watch how she progresses in her soph yr...
hartfootball

Registered:
Posts: 472
Reply with quote  #134 
Okay so I recently found some fall ball results on UGA on UT- Chattanooga Twitter page and UGA won game 1 of the double header 11-0. Dicarlo hit a bomb that still hasn't landed yet. All I know.
hartfootball

Registered:
Posts: 472
Reply with quote  #135 
Well now that our hearts are broken with Juarez not picking UGA, let's move forward to the future. First, who do any of you think could be a possible transfer player to UGA considering we still go atleast close to a full ride waiting I suppose for a good transfer? Second, what is your thoughts on the pitching circle this year? Ablan, mathis any better? Of course, I think we all concur that the hitting will be good as it always is, but we NEED pitching. It's hard being a UGA softball fan at times, as we are all so dedicated and we always have great teams don't get me wrong, but there is always some phase in each years team that holds us back.
hartfootball

Registered:
Posts: 472
Reply with quote  #136 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hartfootball
Well now that our hearts are broken with Juarez not picking UGA, let's move forward to the future. I know its just sports, but guys, I love my softball more than ANY sport, even more than football. Hell, Id rather us loose to UMass this weekend that not get Juarez. Moving on. First, who do any of you think could be a possible transfer player to UGA considering we still go atleast close to a full ride waiting I suppose for a good transfer? Second, what is your thoughts on the pitching circle this year? Ablan, mathis any better? Of course, I think we all concur that the hitting will be good as it always is, but we NEED pitching. It's hard being a UGA softball fan at times, as we are all so dedicated and we always have great teams don't get me wrong, but there is always some phase in each years team that holds us back.
hartfootball

Registered:
Posts: 472
Reply with quote  #137 
Now im thinking damn why couldnt Gray have been ruled out 3 weeks earlier? I know it was very close to being able to qualify for redshirt. shoulda, coulda, woulda.
outofzone

Registered:
Posts: 2,242
Reply with quote  #138 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hartfootball
Now im thinking damn why couldnt Gray have been ruled out 3 weeks earlier? I know it was very close to being able to qualify for redshirt. shoulda, coulda, woulda.


She injured herself in the TN series, wherever that fell in the season. Probably too late?
Jdf1316

Registered:
Posts: 26
Reply with quote  #139 
She had already pitched a ton prior to SEC play.  Medical Redshirt would not of been possible.

hartfootball

Registered:
Posts: 472
Reply with quote  #140 
Quote:
Originally Posted by outofzone


She injured herself in the TN series, wherever that fell in the season. Probably too late?
I know that of course but I'm saying why couldn't it have happened three weeks early lol.
Ccarr09

Registered:
Posts: 152
Reply with quote  #141 
any thoughts on our signees? 

Shelby Maier
Hannah Coulter
Sara Mosley
Jaiden Fields
Laura Bishop
Sydney Kuma
UGASBFan

Registered:
Posts: 2,565
Reply with quote  #142 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccarr09
any thoughts on our signees? 

Shelby Maier
Hannah Coulter
Sara Mosley
Jaiden Fields
Laura Bishop
Sydney Kuma


The way they left off was like they expected someone else. Did anyone else catch that?
Spazmom1

Registered:
Posts: 173
Reply with quote  #143 
Jaiden fields is the real deal, very fast, smart and can't hit for power and lay down some sneaky bunts. Lu got a great one in her. I do not know about the other signees.
UGASBFan

Registered:
Posts: 2,565
Reply with quote  #144 
Kuma supposed to be a lethal bat. I see she is also a pretty decent pitcher too, but I assume she won’t pitch at UGA.
hartfootball

Registered:
Posts: 472
Reply with quote  #145 
Quote:
Originally Posted by UGASBFan
Kuma supposed to be a lethal bat. I see she is also a pretty decent pitcher too, but I assume she won’t pitch at UGA.
is this a good class Nationwide, or is it just a class with a couple decent players.
hartfootball

Registered:
Posts: 472
Reply with quote  #146 
How do we have such good teams if our recruiting is largely sub par? What about the classes beyond 2019? I heard they're loaded.
Ccarr09

Registered:
Posts: 152
Reply with quote  #147 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hartfootball
How do we have such good teams if our recruiting is largely sub par? What about the classes beyond 2019? I heard they're loaded.



coaching
UGASBFan

Registered:
Posts: 2,565
Reply with quote  #148 
To be fair, I think it’s mostly the pitcher recruiting that has been subpar. We can always find good bats— and Tony does a great job of working with the talent given— but the pitching recruiting from a history standpoint has always been rough.

That changes with the 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 classes. A touted pitcher (at least one) in each of those classes.
hartfootball

Registered:
Posts: 472
Reply with quote  #149 
Quote:
Originally Posted by UGASBFan
To be fair, I think it’s mostly the pitcher recruiting that has been subpar. We can always find good bats— and Tony does a great job of working with the talent given— but the pitching recruiting from a history standpoint has always been rough.

That changes with the 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 classes. A touted pitcher (at least one) in each of those classes.
. That's great to hear!
uga20

Registered:
Posts: 248
Reply with quote  #150 
Quote:
Originally Posted by UGASBFan


The way they left off was like they expected someone else. Did anyone else catch that?


Its a great class from top to bottom and the coaches have a lot to work with,but (P)Lexi Berg is left off this list ...
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.