Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 11,052
Reply with quote  #1 
From the smartest guy in the room, Ben Shapiro:


"The Squad are radical and hate America!"
"NO, THE SQUAD ARE MAINSTREAM AND THE FINEST REPRESENTATIVES OF AMERICAN IDEALS!"

"Nancy Pelosi is sane!"
"NO, NANCY PELOSI IS A RACIST WHO IS TRYING TO KEEP DOWN YOUNG, STRONG WOMEN OF COLOR!"
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 7,954
Reply with quote  #2 
Almost everywhere one turns, they'll find people from the Right criticizing this President for comments he makes that are racist, inappropriate, inaccurate, disrespectful, disturbing, ignorant, and/or rude.  Those who think this is about Left versus Right in America have it mostly wrong.  This is about American citizens, Right and Left, calling out the behavior of our current President.  The President himself is being played if anyone has convinced him to the contrary.



 

__________________

When an individual, President or otherwise, mocks women’s looks and trashes fellow human beings, it’s a sad representation of mankind or, in this case, a sad representation of our Country as a whole.  If this man were a Teacher, Producer, Coach, Scout leader, or some other person expected to handle himself with integrity, he’d be long gone from his position by now.

Lost_1

Registered:
Posts: 4,212
Reply with quote  #3 
dewey has licked his wounds and crawls back out of the attic.
__________________
If we are not careful, our colleges will produce a group of close-minded, unscientific, illogical propagandists, consumed with immoral acts. - Dr. Martin Luther King


“Everyone is in favor of free speech. Hardly a day passes without its being extolled, but some people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.” Winston S. Churchill


uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,357
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
Almost everywhere one turns, they'll find people from the Right criticizing this President for comments he makes that are racist, inappropriate, inaccurate, disrespectful, disturbing, ignorant, and/or rude.  Those who think this is about Left versus Right in America have it mostly wrong.  This is about American citizens, Right and Left, calling out the behavior of our current President.  The President himself is being played if anyone has convinced him to the contrary. 

Perhaps a specific comment you found to be racist?

It really seems it is Elijah Cummings that is the racist.  Keeping poor black folks in a near ghetto like situation, merely so he can having a vote.  Why would they not welcome politicians that want to clean up their neighborhoods, and help them achieve true independence. 

The type of independence that a job brings a person, where they work, get a living wage, save some money, get their kid education opportunities and healthcare.  That seems to be true freedom.  The true American dream.  What is so racist about wanting to share that with poor people of color?  Or any poor, muslim, legal immigrant, etc.?  it is a worthwhile endeavor. 

__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,357
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_1
dewey has licked his wounds and crawls back out of the attic.

Platiduding not engaged.  That is not back.  just drop by copy/pasta. 

__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,357
Reply with quote  #6 
For Ben to declare himself smart is a stretch.  It took him years to figure out what Trump was doing.  Only recently has he gotten it.  

fun stuff.

__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 11,052
Reply with quote  #7 
Trump fights in the lane he is most comfortable in
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,357
Reply with quote  #8 
Trump is not really in a lane per say.  He is a counter puncher. 

Cummings has been carrying on and on about the 'concentration camps' at the border.  Trump is also aware that ultra left, ultra pro illegal immigration is very unpopular in the black community.  Poorer blacks definitely consider these illegal immigrants as coming in and taking away 'their' shot at the American dream. 

And guess what, they are correct. 

The liberals need the illegals for future voting blocks.  They have known if for years.  They are desperate.  They used to try to hide it from the poor people of color, to pretend they were just being helpful to both downtrodden communities at the same time.  But that is now fully out the window. 

__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

kazoo

Registered:
Posts: 2,799
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist

Perhaps a specific comment you found to be racist?

It really seems it is Elijah Cummings that is the racist.  Keeping poor black folks in a near ghetto like situation, merely so he can having a vote.  Why would they not welcome politicians that want to clean up their neighborhoods, and help them achieve true independence. 

The type of independence that a job brings a person, where they work, get a living wage, save some money, get their kid education opportunities and healthcare.  That seems to be true freedom.  The true American dream.  What is so racist about wanting to share that with poor people of color?  Or any poor, muslim, legal immigrant, etc.?  it is a worthwhile endeavor. 



I laugh at the rednecks. Racism has been around for many decades; it is particularly acute in the South and among rednecks like those on this site. Obama's election was met with a virulent rise in racist attacks at him. But it troubles the rubes--a tiny bit--to be considered a racist; it makes them a little bit uncomfortable, and so their counter to the charge is to contend that, no, African Americans are the real racists. Forget lynchings, the Klan, Jim Crow, colored only bathrooms, rampant housing, job and criminal justice discrimination--it's those blacks that are the real racists, say rednecks, 'cuz they sometimes say bad things about whites. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, rednecks. Trump is a raging racist--he doesn't even try to hide it anymore--and so are you.

__________________
vance law
kazoo

Registered:
Posts: 2,799
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
Trump is not really in a lane per say.  He is a counter puncher. 

Cummings has been carrying on and on about the 'concentration camps' at the border.  Trump is also aware that ultra left, ultra pro illegal immigration is very unpopular in the black community.  Poorer blacks definitely consider these illegal immigrants as coming in and taking away 'their' shot at the American dream. 

And guess what, they are correct. 

The liberals need the illegals for future voting blocks.  They have known if for years.  They are desperate.  They used to try to hide it from the poor people of color, to pretend they were just being helpful to both downtrodden communities at the same time.  But that is now fully out the window. 


We've got young people on our side, and a majority of women, and people of color, and educated whites. Republicans have rednecks and crazy christians and a few rich people.

__________________
vance law
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,357
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazoo


We've got young people on our side, and a majority of women, and people of color, and educated whites. Republicans have rednecks and crazy christians and a few rich people.

People of Color moved heavily into the republican corner in 2016.  LA Times had it right.  FLA moved to Trump on black votes.  Ohio likely did as well. 

The left is making a massive mistake in misreading how People of Color view the illegal immigration mess they are making. 



__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

kazoo

Registered:
Posts: 2,799
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist

Perhaps a specific comment you found to be racist?

It really seems it is Elijah Cummings that is the racist.  Keeping poor black folks in a near ghetto like situation, merely so he can having a vote.  Why would they not welcome politicians that want to clean up their neighborhoods, and help them achieve true independence. 

The type of independence that a job brings a person, where they work, get a living wage, save some money, get their kid education opportunities and healthcare.  That seems to be true freedom.  The true American dream.  What is so racist about wanting to share that with poor people of color?  Or any poor, muslim, legal immigrant, etc.?  it is a worthwhile endeavor. 


Yes, it's hard to believe that Cummings doesn't want his constituents to work or have jobs. Very hard to believe. Impossible to believe, because it's a very stupid comment...by you.

The only difference between urban poverty and rural poverty is that rural poverty is not as visible. There are vast numbers of po' white folk $hitholes in this country--trailer parks all over the place, crazy old rubes living in fall-down shacks in the woods. Lots of them. I've seen them. Deliverance stuff. It's rampant. Most of the whites in rural America are poor.

__________________
vance law
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 10,691
Reply with quote  #13 
It’s not hard to believe. He is just a grifter taking money for his own gain. It’s not hard to believe when sh!thole cities that have been under dem control for 30+ years see no gains even after billions of dollars have been poured into them. You know why? Because the money never makes it to the people in need, only the pockets of the race and class baiters that make up the dem party.
Those po’ white folks ain’t killing each other every Friday and Saturday night. They ain’t robbing their own neighbors to pay for their next hit.
Your such and ignorant troll

__________________
Epstein didn’t kill Himself
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 35,165
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazsdad
It’s not hard to believe. He is just a grifter taking money for his own gain. It’s not hard to believe when sh!thole cities that have been under dem control for 30+ years see no gains even after billions of dollars have been poured into them. You know why? Because the money never makes it to the people in need, only the pockets of the race and class baiters that make up the dem party.
Those po’ white folks ain’t killing each other every Friday and Saturday night. They ain’t robbing their own neighbors to pay for their next hit.
Your such and ignorant troll


kazoo is a special retard 

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/tag/weekend-violence/  a typical weekend in the liberal hamlet called Chi-town

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you.  
 
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 10,107
Reply with quote  #15 
I presume that you are aware that there are more non-southerners than southerners here?  Or, does that matter given your race prism of the world?

Also - I happened to read a little history on my county today, one of those Georgia ones that you were railing about.

My county was created in 1832.  I don't think that fits any of your narratives.


Quote:
Originally Posted by kazoo



I laugh at the rednecks. Racism has been around for many decades; it is particularly acute in the South and among rednecks like those on this site. Obama's election was met with a virulent rise in racist attacks at him. But it troubles the rubes--a tiny bit--to be considered a racist; it makes them a little bit uncomfortable, and so their counter to the charge is to contend that, no, African Americans are the real racists. Forget lynchings, the Klan, Jim Crow, colored only bathrooms, rampant housing, job and criminal justice discrimination--it's those blacks that are the real racists, say rednecks, 'cuz they sometimes say bad things about whites. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, rednecks. Trump is a raging racist--he doesn't even try to hide it anymore--and so are you.
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 10,107
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazoo


….

The only difference between urban poverty and rural poverty is that rural poverty is not as visible. There are vast numbers of po' white folk $hitholes in this country--trailer parks all over the place, crazy old rubes living in fall-down shacks in the woods. Lots of them. I've seen them. Deliverance stuff. It's rampant. Most of the whites in rural America are poor.


Almost none of this is true.  Not even a word of it.
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 10,107
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_1
dewey has licked his wounds and crawls back out of the attic.


I think he forgot to log out as dewey, and meant to post over here as kazoo.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,357
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazoo



I laugh at the rednecks. Racism has been around for many decades; it is particularly acute in the South and among rednecks like those on this site. Obama's election was met with a virulent rise in racist attacks at him. But it troubles the rubes--a tiny bit--to be considered a racist; it makes them a little bit uncomfortable, and so their counter to the charge is to contend that, no, African Americans are the real racists. Forget lynchings, the Klan, Jim Crow, colored only bathrooms, rampant housing, job and criminal justice discrimination--it's those blacks that are the real racists, say rednecks, 'cuz they sometimes say bad things about whites. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, rednecks. Trump is a raging racist--he doesn't even try to hide it anymore--and so are you.

I am against the Klan, Jim Crow, colored only bathrooms, housing discrimination, job discrimination (especially this one).   Seems that was mostly southern democrats, and a few northern democrats.  My republican party founders freed the slaves, (see Abraham Lincoln). 



Here are some democrat police sicking their police dogs on people of color.  They were directed by Bull Conner a famous Democrat politician in Birmingham.  It is all right there in the history bucks kaploo, you just have to read. 

[CCNRCVKOHHCW2ZJEA3NHRFI3TM] 

__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

Emptynester

Registered:
Posts: 914
Reply with quote  #19 
Yea funny kazoo thinks people from AZ , Cal , Colorado, Texas on this board that I know of are southern rednecks. It’s a special kind of stupid. Still want to know that big city it lives in ?
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 11,052
Reply with quote  #20 
Kazoo didn’t even know who controlled Congress during the Obama administration - you can’t expect that dumba$$ to know Democrats were the ones that oppressed people of color.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,357
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerpAlum
http://www.gerrymandered.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Dist_7.gif


Cumming's district is not all city. It snakes through some of the wealthier areas of nearby suburbs. In fact, the income of African Americans as well as Whites in these other areas is very high. It does not include all of the city either.

So I guess he's also keeping those people in a high-income and prosperous ghetto...so he can have their vote....

Those who are complain about the district don't bother to know about the situation before blathering on. That's what you call stereotyping and racism.

(Yeah, the districts in MD are gerry mandered. Was a court case and your court said it was OK.)

That is democrat gerrymandering at it's best.  They divide the more affluent suburbs up and tie them to inner city, so their vote is effectively negated.  

Luckily republicans have been doing well in state elections and are undoing a lot of this unfair vote district splitting.  Apparently Maryland is not one of them. 

Anyway none of that has the impact that the black voters turning republican at an alarming rate is having.  Blacks are now realizing they are nothing more than cannon fodder to the dem socialist elites that control the party.   That those dem socialist elites are more than happy to sell the blacks down the road for muslims, for illegal immigrants for whomever comes next.  The people of color splitting away is only natural, as a group becomes educated and hard working they naturally learn that government substance handouts are a bigger trap than even the slave plantations.  Now that they are becoming effective in the job market they are learning that it is a much better life to make a bit of money working hard at a job, using that money to live how and where you want to live and creating more opportunities for your family.  

That is and always has the magic that breaks the dem socialist elites bonds on a populace.



__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 35,165
Reply with quote  #22 
You just proved Shapiro's point, perfect
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you.  
 
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 10,691
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerpAlum
Those who are complain about the district don't bother to know about the situation before blathering on.

So like all of your man hating ignorant posts. Maybe you need to get laid by someone other than a beta

__________________
Epstein didn’t kill Himself
1janiedough

Registered:
Posts: 5,079
Reply with quote  #24 
People of color, leaders of color...foh with the utterly ridiculous and arrogant virtue signaling.
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 11,052
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
Almost everywhere one turns, they'll find people from the Right criticizing this President for comments he makes that are racist, inappropriate, inaccurate, disrespectful, disturbing, ignorant, and/or rude.  Those who think this is about Left versus Right in America have it mostly wrong.  This is about American citizens, Right and Left, calling out the behavior of our current President.  The President himself is being played if anyone has convinced him to the contrary.



 


Dewey, then as will, has never been smart enough to understand that trump is a master at controlling the conversation. Even if he doesn’t believe in what he is saying, he will do whatever it takes to control the narrative.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,357
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerpAlum



Wrong again. The areas that are tied together remain Democratic. The burbs just northeast of Baltimore as well as the city to the east are heavily Republican. They were trying to carve out a single Republican district to consolidate Dem power in several districts.

Part of what you forget is Maryland has wealthy Black areas, some of the highest wealth for Blacks in the nation! Again stereotyping and racism plus lack of knowledge, to prove my point.

BTW: The overall plan was to also wipe out a longtime Republican congresswoman from another part of the state, nearer DC, and replace her with a Dem. But she was no conservative or tea party Republican, was a Dem in Republican clothing.

district 6 went from 47 percent Republicans and 36 percent Democrats to, instead, 45 percent Democrats and 34 percent Republicans. 

Anyway, all that is missing the bigger picture.  It is clear that Trump is making a clear and open play for the African American vote.  He set historic records in 2016 getting a lot of the vote to come in at 10%.  At 10% republicans are pretty much guaranteed the presidency.  It is very clear now that he is attempting to bump that number to the 12% range.  If he is successful, the democrats can forget about ever even getting whiff of the White House for many years to come. 

Trump has been great for hard working black voters.  Opportunity Zones is a great program that offers major tax breaks for those willing to invest in poor, mostly inner city neighborhoods.  This has brought billions of additional investment in housing in these underprivileged neighborhoods.  It allows investors that are selling a property to take the gains off of that property and reinvest it in an opportunity zone and forgo the capital gains they would normally have been charged.  My work is in an opportunity zone, and I can tell you that the old houses are being torn down and new ones are going up. 

Black unemployment is at an all time historic low.  Blacks wealth is on a rise with the number below the poverty line dropping to a historic low.  Trump also pushed forward the First Step Act which focuses on reducing nonviolent prisoners time in prison and increasing efforts to prevent them becoming repeat offenders. 

Trump has Fiat Chrysler moving a plant from Mexico to relocate into downtown Detroit.  The first major plant opening in downtown Detroit in more than 45 years. 

Finally it is clear that Trump believes that there is a growing segment of the black community that is willing to challenge the establishment black leadership.  He has very successfully tapped into that segment and is working hard to grow his mind share.  

What people of color want, is the same as the rest of America.  A good job, a chance to raise their families, an opportunity to educate their children.  

__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 11,052
Reply with quote  #27 
While the left blathers on about Baltimore:

Invoked, 85-5: Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #203 James Wesley Hendrix to be U.S. District Judge for the Northern District of Texas

woody

Registered:
Posts: 12,113
Reply with quote  #28 
Heh heh. Look Dems, over there, squirrel.
__________________
if you would have told me in early 2019 that the Dems having captured the House of Representatives would somehow figure out a way to turn their sh!t show into a Republican majority in all branches of government, I would have not believed it. Thanks Dems for reinforcing my theory that ignorance can be overcome with proper education, and that stupidity is a chosen way of life. 

If you like your Impeachment, then you can keep your Impeachment. The Federal Government is not taking your Impeachment away.
Lost_1

Registered:
Posts: 4,212
Reply with quote  #29 
https://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/movies/bs-wk-movies-0915-story.html


__________________
If we are not careful, our colleges will produce a group of close-minded, unscientific, illogical propagandists, consumed with immoral acts. - Dr. Martin Luther King


“Everyone is in favor of free speech. Hardly a day passes without its being extolled, but some people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.” Winston S. Churchill


uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,357
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
While the left blathers on about Baltimore:

Invoked, 85-5: Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #203 James Wesley Hendrix to be U.S. District Judge for the Northern District of Texas


Trump even addressed it in his remarks today. Talked about how Mitch has gotten an unheard of 179 federally judges seated.   More judges than any president in history.  Other than George Washington the highest percentage of appointed judges in presidential history.  The Dems will completely ignore it.  It is not shiny.  You cannot fix it by calling someone a racist.   

I do not think the democrats have any concept the levels at which Obama failed them.  The judicial change that is happening right in front of them will fundamentally change our courts in way that is so big it is hard to conceive.   
I give Mitch quite a bit of grief, but on this one he is a winner.  Trump makes a bit of an off handed quip that 'they did this together', which may be true.  But I suspect what happened is Mitch sat him down and said 'look, Obama screwed the pooch, we can truly do something great, here are my friends over at Federalist Society" 

We are at point now where something like 30% of all federal judges will be Trump appointees.  And a vast majority of them are young in age, so this will have a major lasting impact.  When Trump gets another 4 years, that could even touch 50% of the judiciary and another 1, or maybe on a stretch 2 SCOTUS appointments. 

__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.