Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 3 of 5      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 9,073
Reply with quote  #61 
For a treat, pull-up Charley Pride's song - "Burgers And Fries"..........It'll bring you back in time...........
KeepProvingIt

Registered:
Posts: 391
Reply with quote  #62 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog


I, also, hate rap music and wear a belt to hold-up my pants.........I despise the NBA.........And, it's getting hard for me to watch any football and MLB..........All those tattoos give me the creeps.........Now, I do like to watch old western movies...........That "RIO BRAVO" with John Wayne and Dean Martin was a good one.........Ricky Nelson and Walter Brennan was in it, too..........Ever seen it?......I'll even watch "Leave It To Beaver" re-runs on TV...........That Cleaver family was about as patriotic as it gets...........Still listen to old country songs.........That Lynn Anderson "rose garden" song was really something........And, that Charlie Pride song"Kiss An Angel Good Morning" reminds me of my days when I was overseas............

All that stuff is American, isn't it?


All the last half of your stuff is perfectly American. It is certainly not American to hate rap music and the NBA and tattoos. We all know what that is.

__________________
The white nationalist crowd around here is mad and protesting. They have been mistreated by an awful character who caused them to prove their sexist, racist, homophobic views. They are outraged and want their safe space in the Misc forums back. You know, kinda like the Missouri football team. Aww.
KeepProvingIt

Registered:
Posts: 391
Reply with quote  #63 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog


I, also, hate rap music and wear a belt to hold-up my pants.........I despise the NBA.........And, it's getting hard for me to watch any football and MLB..........All those tattoos give me the creeps.........Now, I do like to watch old western movies...........That "RIO BRAVO" with John Wayne and Dean Martin was a good one.........Ricky Nelson and Walter Brennan was in it, too..........Ever seen it?......I'll even watch "Leave It To Beaver" re-runs on TV...........That Cleaver family was about as patriotic as it gets...........Still listen to old country songs.........That Lynn Anderson "rose garden" song was really something........And, that Charlie Pride song"Kiss An Angel Good Morning" reminds me of my days when I was overseas............

All that stuff is American, isn't it?



So do you think all Americans should pine away for the 50's?  Or just your type of Americans?

__________________
The white nationalist crowd around here is mad and protesting. They have been mistreated by an awful character who caused them to prove their sexist, racist, homophobic views. They are outraged and want their safe space in the Misc forums back. You know, kinda like the Missouri football team. Aww.
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 9,073
Reply with quote  #64 
If you want something to play with, go and find yourself a toy..........

"Tell it like it is" - Aaron Neville       [smile]
KeepProvingIt

Registered:
Posts: 391
Reply with quote  #65 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog
If you want something to play with, go and find yourself a toy..........

"Tell it like it is" - Aaron Neville       [smile]



So I noticed you didn't answer my question. Should all Americans pine away for the 50's?  Or just your type of Americans?

__________________
The white nationalist crowd around here is mad and protesting. They have been mistreated by an awful character who caused them to prove their sexist, racist, homophobic views. They are outraged and want their safe space in the Misc forums back. You know, kinda like the Missouri football team. Aww.
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 9,073
Reply with quote  #66 
If lovin' you is wrong, I don't wanna be right...............

And, that's not just my imagination runnin' away with me..........
CoachB25

Registered:
Posts: 183
Reply with quote  #67 
The Obama Administration was comprised of a vast criminal element.  These various distractions are really the left trying to destroy the democratic process in America.  In fact, they are trying to ensure that intimidation, threats, fake news, etc. succeed in pushing their Communist/Socialist Agenda while, at the same time, prevent the media from focusing on the Obama Administration using covert methods to track, spy, intimidate, ... members of the opposing party.  Really, the left is no better now than those who put people like Stalin in power.  Of course the real Stalin who tells the lemming what to do to destroy the Constitution of the United States wasn't born here.  

This new poster is nothing but a pud.  He has proven is disdain for the democratic process in his posts.  

__________________
Those mountains in front of you will seem like little hills when you are beyond them and they are in the past!
KeepProvingIt

Registered:
Posts: 391
Reply with quote  #68 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog
If lovin' you is wrong, I don't wanna be right...............



Leave me out of it. Let's take someone like David Shaw, head football coach at Stanford, and his family. Should they pine away for the 50's?

__________________
The white nationalist crowd around here is mad and protesting. They have been mistreated by an awful character who caused them to prove their sexist, racist, homophobic views. They are outraged and want their safe space in the Misc forums back. You know, kinda like the Missouri football team. Aww.
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 8,683
Reply with quote  #69 
KPI - admit it.  You're not really black, right?
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 9,073
Reply with quote  #70 
Probably should pine away to make America great again........I would think so, anyway.........Wouldn't you?

Like Michael Jackson said, "I'll be there".............
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 7,738
Reply with quote  #71 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachB25

pud.  


pud - definitely a word I don't use enough.  From this point forward, I resolve to use this most appropriate word more often.

thanks coach.
KeepProvingIt

Registered:
Posts: 391
Reply with quote  #72 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachB25
The Obama Administration was comprised of a vast criminal element.  These various distractions are really the left trying to destroy the democratic process in America.  In fact, they are trying to ensure that intimidation, threats, fake news, etc. succeed in pushing their Communist/Socialist Agenda while, at the same time, prevent the media from focusing on the Obama Administration using covert methods to track, spy, intimidate, ... members of the opposing party.  Really, the left is no better now than those who put people like Stalin in power.  Of course the real Stalin who tells the lemming what to do to destroy the Constitution of the United States wasn't born here.  

This new poster is nothing but a pud.  He has proven is disdain for the democratic process in his posts.  



Yeah, could be why 60% of Americans approved of President Obama when he left office. This compares to 42% for Bush and 39% currently for the piece of szhit criminal currently in the White House.

I am a woman you dumb ass.

__________________
The white nationalist crowd around here is mad and protesting. They have been mistreated by an awful character who caused them to prove their sexist, racist, homophobic views. They are outraged and want their safe space in the Misc forums back. You know, kinda like the Missouri football team. Aww.
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 8,683
Reply with quote  #73 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepProvingIt



Yeah, could be why 60% of Americans approved of President Obama when he left office. This compares to 42% for Bush and 39% currently for the piece of szhit criminal currently in the White House.

I am a woman you dumb ass.


I also approved of Obama leaving office.
KeepProvingIt

Registered:
Posts: 391
Reply with quote  #74 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61
KPI - admit it.  You're not really black, right?



LOL. That is not an admission. I have stated on numerous posts that I am black. Why would you use the word "admit". That is a word associated with doing something wrong. I proudly acknowledge that I am black.

Why did you use the word admit?


__________________
The white nationalist crowd around here is mad and protesting. They have been mistreated by an awful character who caused them to prove their sexist, racist, homophobic views. They are outraged and want their safe space in the Misc forums back. You know, kinda like the Missouri football team. Aww.
KeepProvingIt

Registered:
Posts: 391
Reply with quote  #75 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


I also approved of Obama leaving office.



Yep the only comeback is to manipulate the words. 60% of Americans approved of President Obama's presidency. Far more than the loser Republicans we have had recently.

__________________
The white nationalist crowd around here is mad and protesting. They have been mistreated by an awful character who caused them to prove their sexist, racist, homophobic views. They are outraged and want their safe space in the Misc forums back. You know, kinda like the Missouri football team. Aww.
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 9,073
Reply with quote  #76 
The last eight years have been the tracks of my tears...........
KeepProvingIt

Registered:
Posts: 391
Reply with quote  #77 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog
Probably should pine away to make America great again........I would think so, anyway.........Wouldn't you?

Like Michael Jackson said, "I'll be there".............



heehee, it is so typical of old angries who know nothing about people not like them to list songs by great black artists trying to show that you are "cool" with blacks. It would take a blithering idiot not to appreciate the extraordinary musical talents of Aaron Neville and Michael Jackson. Doesn't mean a thing about whether you are a racist.


America was not great in the 50's, it was evil. America was the greatest it has ever been from 2008 to 2016. 



__________________
The white nationalist crowd around here is mad and protesting. They have been mistreated by an awful character who caused them to prove their sexist, racist, homophobic views. They are outraged and want their safe space in the Misc forums back. You know, kinda like the Missouri football team. Aww.
KeepProvingIt

Registered:
Posts: 391
Reply with quote  #78 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog
The last eight years have been the tracks of my tears...........



Praise God

__________________
The white nationalist crowd around here is mad and protesting. They have been mistreated by an awful character who caused them to prove their sexist, racist, homophobic views. They are outraged and want their safe space in the Misc forums back. You know, kinda like the Missouri football team. Aww.
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 8,683
Reply with quote  #79 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepProvingIt



LOL. That is not an admission. I have stated on numerous posts that I am black. Why would you use the word "admit". That is a word associated with doing something wrong. I proudly acknowledge that I am black.

Why did you use the word admit?



Apparently, you didn't see the word 'not'.  You're in such a hissy fit you need to remember to read ALL the words.
KeepProvingIt

Registered:
Posts: 391
Reply with quote  #80 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


Apparently, you didn't see the word 'not'.  You're in such a hissy fit you need to remember to read ALL the words.



You just edited lol


Answer the question. Should all Americans pine away for the 50's. When you consider when America was "great", do you consider whether it was "great" for all Americans?

__________________
The white nationalist crowd around here is mad and protesting. They have been mistreated by an awful character who caused them to prove their sexist, racist, homophobic views. They are outraged and want their safe space in the Misc forums back. You know, kinda like the Missouri football team. Aww.
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 9,073
Reply with quote  #81 
I'm thinking you're a strong woman like Diana Ross..............Kinda supreme in your way of thinking........

Are you?
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 8,683
Reply with quote  #82 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepProvingIt



You just edited lol


Answer the question. Should all Americans pine away for the 50's. When you consider when America was "great", do you consider whether it was "great" for all Americans?


Do you see the word "edited" in my post?  Geez - you really are dumb.
KeepProvingIt

Registered:
Posts: 391
Reply with quote  #83 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


Do you see the word "edited" in my post?  Geez - you really are dumb.



Fake news.  See how it feels?

__________________
The white nationalist crowd around here is mad and protesting. They have been mistreated by an awful character who caused them to prove their sexist, racist, homophobic views. They are outraged and want their safe space in the Misc forums back. You know, kinda like the Missouri football team. Aww.
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 8,683
Reply with quote  #84 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepProvingIt



Fake news.  See how it feels?


You never confirmed the you really are white.  Just a lot of dewflection.
KeepProvingIt

Registered:
Posts: 391
Reply with quote  #85 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


You never confirmed the you really are white.  Just a lot of dewflection.



pabar61, I am a black lesbian woman. Actually I am a mixed race lesbian woman, and we all know in our country that makes me black. I played college softball as did my girlfriend. We live in Virginia. Her father told me about the extremists on the Misc part of this site because he knows what I do.

I have posted all this already. Your obsession with my race is so typical.

__________________
The white nationalist crowd around here is mad and protesting. They have been mistreated by an awful character who caused them to prove their sexist, racist, homophobic views. They are outraged and want their safe space in the Misc forums back. You know, kinda like the Missouri football team. Aww.
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 9,073
Reply with quote  #86 
Do you mean the race you're running to oblivion?
woody

Registered:
Posts: 8,268
Reply with quote  #87 
Nobody gives a rats ass about what color you are, or who sticks what into another's orrifices, it's all about being a Socialist or a Conservative. Two choices for our nation and our children. You either believe that a strong central government controls all aspects of the economy and people's lives, or you believe in smaller government, and self reliance, and therefore individual liberty. Nobody likes big brother except Socialists.
__________________
Anarcho Capitalism. Get some, and no you can't have any of my money to live off of you Socialist Democrat.

"IT'S GOOD TO BE DA KING"
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 9,073
Reply with quote  #88 
Shameful isn't a good word in today's society.........

However, it needs to reappear.........
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 8,683
Reply with quote  #89 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepProvingIt



pabar61, I am a black lesbian woman. Actually I am a mixed race lesbian woman, and we all know in our country that makes me black. I played college softball as did my girlfriend. We live in Virginia. Her father told me about the extremists on the Misc part of this site because he knows what I do.

I have posted all this already. Your obsession with my race is so typical.


Aha!  I knew you weren't black.  I have known many, many black people in my lifetime and none of them were prone to the hysteria you display in every one of your posts.

But I'll put that aside.  I have another question for you.  Almost 63 million people voted for Trump in the election.  I wasn't one of them.  But do you believe that any of those 63 million voters are educated, well-informed, inclusive and generally nice people?


CoachB25

Registered:
Posts: 183
Reply with quote  #90 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepProvingIt



Yeah, could be why 60% of Americans approved of President Obama when he left office. This compares to 42% for Bush and 39% currently for the piece of szhit criminal currently in the White House.

I am a woman you dumb ass.


Listen pud you are counting on those rigged polls being accurate and we saw just how accurate the really were.  Obama wasn't close to 60% had those polls done actual polling away from urban areas.  

PUD can stand for a lazy, useless, or very weak person.  There, now that I have schooled you in rhetoric, maybe you can admit that you fit the bill.

__________________
Those mountains in front of you will seem like little hills when you are beyond them and they are in the past!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation: