Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 5 of 6     «   Prev   2   3   4   5   6   Next
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 11,374
Reply with quote  #121 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
You really need to learn when to just take the hit. And I did win the election - Hillary lost and that's all I cared about.

Who won?  Take the hit, go on, take it... 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,854
Reply with quote  #122 
KPI is writing up her 1,000 word response now to mattress tag gate
__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 6,232
Reply with quote  #123 
Lol - you're losing it.

Hillary lost = win for me.

__________________
Dewey/Will_I_Wynn is our forum moderator and is allowing a poster to call for the assassination of our President
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 11,374
Reply with quote  #124 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
Lol - you're losing it. Hillary lost = win for me.

Trump won, Hillary lost.  Double win for me.  No saltiness needed when you win.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,854
Reply with quote  #125 
[image]
__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,854
Reply with quote  #126 
[DAMd5RQXoAAvoNT]
__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 5,694
Reply with quote  #127 

“The last time we spoke, Senator, I asked you if you had actually seen evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians, and you said to me — and I’m quoting you now — you said, ‘not at this time.’ Has anything changed since we spoke last?” asked CNN’s Wolf Blitzer

“Well, not—no, it hasn’t,” Feinstein said.

“But I just want to be precise, Senator. In all of the—you’ve had access from the intelligence committee, from the Judiciary committee, all of the access you’ve had to very sensitive information, so far you’ve not seen any evidence of collusion, is that right?” Blitzer pressed.

“There are all kinds of rumors around. There are newspaper stories, but that’s not necessarily evidence,” Feinstein admitted.


__________________


"Kazoo, clean up on aisle Dewey."

keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,854
Reply with quote  #128 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce

“The last time we spoke, Senator, I asked you if you had actually seen evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians, and you said to me — and I’m quoting you now — you said, ‘not at this time.’ Has anything changed since we spoke last?” asked CNN’s Wolf Blitzer

“Well, not—no, it hasn’t,” Feinstein said.

“But I just want to be precise, Senator. In all of the—you’ve had access from the intelligence committee, from the Judiciary committee, all of the access you’ve had to very sensitive information, so far you’ve not seen any evidence of collusion, is that right?” Blitzer pressed.

“There are all kinds of rumors around. There are newspaper stories, but that’s not necessarily evidence,” Feinstein admitted.



Maybe KPI saw that interview and can add more about the proof that she and her Father In Law have received in their in basket.  KPI thinks she knows more than Feinstein, that I really wouldn't doubt.

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,854
Reply with quote  #129 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepProvingIt



As I said, who cares. Hillary already lost. That game is over. You won (and our nation was sullied because you won, but you won)

Losers are yesterday's news. Do whatever with Seth boy case. Has nothing to do with Trump's massive criminality. Obstruction of justice. Collusion with Russia. $850 million dollars from Russia to do as they please when he becomes President.


"This case is essentially over," Giuliani said. "They're just in denial."

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,854
Reply with quote  #130 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepProvingIt



Yeah, could be why 60% of Americans approved of President Obama when he left office. This compares to 42% for Bush and 39% currently for the piece of szhit criminal currently in the White House.

I am a woman you dumb ass.


No you aren't you are BAMA_CF and are a he/she

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,854
Reply with quote  #131 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepProvingIt



LOL. That is not an admission. I have stated on numerous posts that I am black. Why would you use the word "admit". That is a word associated with doing something wrong. I proudly acknowledge that I am black.

Why did you use the word admit?



Why did you lie and appropriate a cause that was not your own?

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,854
Reply with quote  #132 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepProvingIt



heehee, it is so typical of old angries who know nothing about people not like them to list songs by great black artists trying to show that you are "cool" with blacks. It would take a blithering idiot not to appreciate the extraordinary musical talents of Aaron Neville and Michael Jackson. Doesn't mean a thing about whether you are a racist.


America was not great in the 50's, it was evil. America was the greatest it has ever been from 2008 to 2016. 




Are you "cool" with blacks?

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,854
Reply with quote  #133 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepProvingIt



pabar61, I am a black lesbian woman. Actually I am a mixed race lesbian woman, and we all know in our country that makes me black. I played college softball as did my girlfriend. We live in Virginia. Her father told me about the extremists on the Misc part of this site because he knows what I do.  Is his name Scott Lowry?

I have posted all this already. Your obsession with my race is so typical.


No one here has an obsession about race quite like the loony left

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
kazoo

Registered:
Posts: 438
Reply with quote  #134 

You moronic Trump supporters are missing the point--I guess because you are either blinded by your bias or ignorant or, surely, both. This isn't about who won the election--and even there let's note that America's chief adversary interfered significantly in the election, a fact that the simpletons don't want to acknowledge.

The larger point here is what is kind of man is leading our country, and how much damage is he doing to our democratic institutions--well, those are the larger points if you have a larger perspective and modicum of intelligence. I think even the conservative, rural dopes on this site would acknowledge that Trump is an extremely dishonest and unethical man; he is, in a word, corrupt. Who disagrees? Who disagrees? (And please don't do what you dopes usually do and respond with some idiocy about Clinton or Obama--it's why I have no respect for you guys.) So, then, are you OK with having a corrupt president--a president who uses the presidency to enrich himself?  A president who lies constantly to the American public? You ought to do some reading on the dangers of authoritarianism and totalitarianism. Nobody can or should support a corrupt president--that is beyond the pale, and yet there are a large number of people too dumb to understand the dangers posed by a man like Trump. That is truly disturbing. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/18/opinion/trump-europe-moral-rot.html?action=click&module=Trending&pgtype=Article&region=Footer&contentCollec

__________________
vance law
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 12,508
Reply with quote  #135 
Vance,

It doesn't matter what kind of person is leading our country.  Bill Clinton got a blowjob from an intern in the oval office, lied about it, and he is worshipped.  You leftists didn't care.  Obama's wife wasn't proud of this country until her husband was elected.  You leftists didn't care.  Obama was close friends with a reverend who said, "God dam America".  You leftists didn't care.  There isn't time to discuss what a horrible person Hillary is.

All we conservatives care about is results.

Conservative judge nominated.
Taxes lowered.
Unemployment lowest ever.
Economy growing at a reasonable pace.
Iran deal undone.
U.S. out of Paris climate accord.
North Korea showing signs of getting rid of their nukes.
U.S. Embassy moved to Jerusalem.
Planned Parenthood getting less funds from taxpayers.
Immigration problems being addressed.

These are all measures that true conservatives support.  Trump hasn't been perfect.  Spending is still ridiculously out of control.  I personally don't like trade wars.

But on balance, we don't care about Trump - we care about this country.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,854
Reply with quote  #136 
Quote:
Originally Posted by trump supporter

You moronic obama supporters are missing the point--I guess because you are either blinded by your bias or ignorant or, surely, both. This isn't about who won the election--and even there let's note that America's chief adversary interfered significantly in the election, a fact that the simpletons don't want to acknowledge.

The larger point here is what is kind of man is leading our country, and how much damage is he doing to our democratic institutions--well, those are the larger points if you have a larger perspective and modicum of intelligence. I think even the liberal, urban dweller dopes on this site would acknowledge that Odummer is an extremely dishonest and unethical man; he is, in a word, corrupt. Who disagrees? Who disagrees? (And please don't do what you dopes usually do and respond with some idiocy about trump or Reagan--it's why I have no respect for you guys.) So, then, are you OK with having a corrupt president--a president who uses the presidency to enrich himself?  A president who lies constantly to the American public? You ought to do some reading on the dangers of authoritarianism and totalitarianism. Nobody can or should support a corrupt president--that is beyond the pale, and yet there are a large number of people too dumb to understand the dangers posed by a man like Odummer. That is truly disturbing. 


__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,854
Reply with quote  #137 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61
Vance,

It doesn't matter what kind of person is leading our country.  Bill Clinton got a blowjob from an intern in the oval office, lied about it, and he is worshipped.  You leftists didn't care.  Obama's wife wasn't proud of this country until her husband was elected.  You leftists didn't care.  Obama was close friends with a reverend who said, "God dam America".  You leftists didn't care.  There isn't time to discuss what a horrible person Hillary is.

All we conservatives care about is results.

Conservative judge nominated.
Taxes lowered.
Unemployment lowest ever.
Economy growing at a reasonable pace.
Iran deal undone.
U.S. out of Paris climate accord.
North Korea showing signs of getting rid of their nukes.
U.S. Embassy moved to Jerusalem.
Planned Parenthood getting less funds from taxpayers.
Immigration problems being addressed.

These are all measures that true conservatives support.  Trump hasn't been perfect.  Spending is still ridiculously out of control.  I personally don't like trade wars.

But on balance, we don't care about Trump - we care about this country.


Exactly my sentiments, except that I love trade wars, when will they get it?  Not in love with the man, in love with the Country and he has done a good job for the Country.

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
kazoo

Registered:
Posts: 438
Reply with quote  #138 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61
Vance,

It doesn't matter what kind of person is leading our country.  Bill Clinton got a blowjob from an intern in the oval office, lied about it, and he is worshipped.  You leftists didn't care.  Obama's wife wasn't proud of this country until her husband was elected.  You leftists didn't care.  Obama was close friends with a reverend who said, "God dam America".  You leftists didn't care.  There isn't time to discuss what a horrible person Hillary is.

All we conservatives care about is results.

Conservative judge nominated.
Taxes lowered.
Unemployment lowest ever.
Economy growing at a reasonable pace.
Iran deal undone.
U.S. out of Paris climate accord.
North Korea showing signs of getting rid of their nukes.
U.S. Embassy moved to Jerusalem.
Planned Parenthood getting less funds from taxpayers.
Immigration problems being addressed.

These are all measures that true conservatives support.  Trump hasn't been perfect.  Spending is still ridiculously out of control.  I personally don't like trade wars.

But on balance, we don't care about Trump - we care about this country.


Yes, I'm sure conservatives blockheads are pleased that the Iran deal is "undone"--as if they/you know anything about geopolitics. I'm sure you supported the Iraq war, too, yea--how'd that turn out. Ditching the Iran deal was stupid and unwise--nearly all national security experts agree on that. 

Taxes lowered? Yea, by a miniscule, meaningless amount for most people--and the tiny cuts expire in a few years. Meaningless.

Paris Climate Accord: People who don't support fighting climate change are short-sighted morons. 

Embassy to Jerusalem/Planned Parenthood--a pet peeve of christian crazies, nothing more. Jerusalem move has made the Middle East situation worse, not better. Planned parenthood does many good things for women. Old white men should worry about their own lives and leave women alone.  But old white rural folk don't have very exciting lives so apparently they must fret about other people constantly. 

North Korea: has done nothing yet. 

Trump's "not perfect"? Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. You get the understatement of the year. Clinton got a blow job? If you don't understand the difference between getting a blow job and attacking our democratic institutions with lies and distortions and being pals with a Russian dictator while stiffing our friends in Europe; if you don't understand the difference between a president with integrity and a president who's a dishonest, loudmouth imbecile, then there's no hope for you--but I already knew that. Funny how overweight, loudmouth imbeciles and white supremacists are popular in the South. 



__________________
vance law
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,854
Reply with quote  #139 
He's from northern California you retard

edit:  The fat shaming is a nice touch

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
1janiedough

Registered:
Posts: 3,048
Reply with quote  #140 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazoo

You moronic Trump supporters are missing the point--I guess because you are either blinded by your bias or ignorant or, surely, both. 


Babe, Trump is absolutely the right man for the office at this time in history.  He has some brass balls...unlike the smooth talking (see:SNAKE), educated, half-black, muslim raised Obama with the huge community organizer label on his forehead.  Now HE was a scary prez because people fell at his feet with that smooth talking, good looking educated approach.  America's white guilt elected him then fell at his feet.  




keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,854
Reply with quote  #141 
Quote of 2018


Quote:
Originally Posted by 1janiedough


Babe, Trump is absolutely the right man for the office at this time in history.  He has some brass balls...unlike the smooth talking (see:SNAKE), educated, half-black, muslim raised Obama with the huge community organizer label on his forehead.  Now HE was a scary prez because people fell at his feet with that smooth talking, good looking educated approach.  America's white guilt elected him then fell at his feet.  


__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 11,374
Reply with quote  #142 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazoo


Yes, I'm sure conservatives blockheads are pleased that the Iran deal is "undone"--as if they/you know anything about geopolitics. I'm sure you supported the Iraq war, too, yea--how'd that turn out. Ditching the Iran deal was stupid and unwise--nearly all national security experts agree on that. 

Taxes lowered? Yea, by a miniscule, meaningless amount for most people--and the tiny cuts expire in a few years. Meaningless.

Paris Climate Accord: People who don't support fighting climate change are short-sighted morons. 

Embassy to Jerusalem/Planned Parenthood--a pet peeve of christian crazies, nothing more. Jerusalem move has made the Middle East situation worse, not better. Planned parenthood does many good things for women. Old white men should worry about their own lives and leave women alone.  But old white rural folk don't have very exciting lives so apparently they must fret about other people constantly. 

North Korea: has done nothing yet. 

Trump's "not perfect"? Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. You get the understatement of the year. Clinton got a blow job? If you don't understand the difference between getting a blow job and attacking our democratic institutions with lies and distortions and being pals with a Russian dictator while stiffing our friends in Europe; if you don't understand the difference between a president with integrity and a president who's a dishonest, loudmouth imbecile, then there's no hope for you--but I already knew that. Funny how overweight, loudmouth imbeciles and white supremacists are popular in the South. 



I got a very nice tax cut.  If you are not making any money, you already are not paying any taxes, so they therefore cannot cut your taxes. 

NKOr, historic meeting between Nkor and Skor Presidents.  Nkor already committing to dismantling nuke test site.  Nkor has not fired any rockets in a long time.  Nkor has stopped active testing of Nukes.  Nkor has stopped threatening Skor, Japan and our islands.  All solid wins already secured.  And we have given up only small amounts of leverage to get all of that.  Pretty clear who is the big daddy in the room.

Iran is fu*ked solidly.  They are almost as fu*ked as the Democrat party, but not quite that bad.   They already have a scenario where Israel is attacking their troops in Syria, at the same exact time that Saudi's are attacking their troops in Yemen.  Press was too weak to point this out.  If Iran keeps escalating things they could very well find joint ops attacking them where Israeli and Saudi Arabia are working together.   

The Saudi's saw the strength America is still able to project when ISIS collapsed in 6 short months.  ISIS did not just collapse the lost mass amounts of their warfighters as Trump and Mattis surrounded their cities and killed them off. Trump has done a great job of identifying the extremists in Saudi, undermining and removing them.  His ISIS successes became the leverage point with the Saudi's on getting rid of the extremists.   Now he is using that newly created leverage to apply maximum force on Iran.  

in the meantime oil is up a bit, but thanks to Trump doing the prework on the pipelines and ramping up domestic production in a number of important areas, and offloading to gas, we are probably going to able to rain in the Iranians and keep a lid on their past oil leverages.

Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 2,472
Reply with quote  #143 
"I got a very nice tax cut."


If I calculated right, a couple making $3000 weekly with $30,000 in annual deductions (no kids) saved about $44/wk.  I hope that's worth passing on more debt to those behind us.  I kind of doubt it.


Went from 10% of first $18,650, 15% up to $75.900 and 25% up to taxable income of $114,000 to...

0% of first $19,050, 12% up to $77,400, and 22% up to 126,000 taxable income (lost two exemptions valued at about $12,000). 

Maybe my math is wrong but I don't think so.

__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

The Right in here are quoting posts and changing words.  Please search for original post if accurate information is desired.  Also, claims I moderate this discussion forum are untrue.

Obama -  "When I say if you have your plan and you like it, and your doctor has a plan -- or you have a doctor and you like your doctor, that you don't have to change plans, what I'm saying is the government is not going to make you change plans under health reform."

Just keep on offending people and then looking dumbfounded when they sometimes lash out.


keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,854
Reply with quote  #144 
"Just keep on offending people and then looking dumbfounded when they sometimes lash out."
__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
Lost_1

Registered:
Posts: 3,195
Reply with quote  #145 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn



Maybe my math is wrong but I don't think so.







Synopsis of deweys posting history on UCS

__________________
If we are not careful, our colleges will produce a group of close-minded, unscientific, illogical propagandists, consumed with immoral acts. - Dr. Martin Luther King


“Everyone is in favor of free speech. Hardly a day passes without its being extolled, but some people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.” Winston S. Churchill


uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 11,374
Reply with quote  #146 
I dropped a whole bracket.  Boooo yah
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,854
Reply with quote  #147 
Notice he focused on the revenue stream, his wheelhouse.  UDub's post was 90% foreign affairs and current events, duaine's achilles heel.  He focuses on his tax savings
__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 11,374
Reply with quote  #148 
Like I already said, if you do not make any money, you already pay zero in taxes.  So they just cannot cut your contribution anymore than zero.
woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,321
Reply with quote  #149 
But they could give you EITC as an incentive to vote Democrat Socialist for a check in the mail. Don't pay taxes, and still get a refund. Thanks Socialist Democrats.
__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


kazoo

Registered:
Posts: 438
Reply with quote  #150 

More proof of how corrupt Trump is: He's told the Postmaster General on "multiple occasions," according to a report, that the U.S. post office should dramatically raises the rates it charges Amazon to deliver its packages. This is Trump trying to punish Bezos, owner of the Washington Post and Amazon, because he doesn't like the negative stories that the Post has written about him. This is vintage mobster Trump. It doesn't occur to Trump that negative stories are written about him because he's corrupt, because he's a prolific liar, because his administration is incompetent and amateurish, because he's acts like a teenage bully, because he's deeply unethical and ignorant of policy. Rather than change his behavior, his MO has always been vindictiveness--to try and delivery a blow to those who call him out on his bull$hit. Beyond the corruption, it just shows what an utter ignoramus Trump is: The Postmaster has had to tell Trump multiple times that the post office BENEFITS from the Amazon account, that the U.S. Post Office has a contract with Amazon and so can't change its rates--and that if the Post Office raised its rates substantially, it would lose the Amazon business. What an utterly corrupt pig Trump is--our tinpot, would-be banana republic dictator. 

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-pressured-postmaster-general-to-jack-up-shipping-rates-for-amazon-2018-05-18

__________________
vance law
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.