Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 19,099
Reply with quote  #61 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The hatred for trump is well earned. I know of no more despicable person, regardless his occupation. Always goes for the work around. Surrounded by criminals and low lifes. Everything is a competition, never about what is right, just win. Incessant lies and uses his office to enrich his business. How can you explain how he has encouraged the white supremacists and nazis, while promoting a symbolic wall to keep the brown people out? trump definitely earns every single ounce of hate he gets.

REEEEEEEEEEE
[hqdefault] 

__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 9,695
Reply with quote  #62 
No sheeeeettt.
We better watch out or those few hundred Nazis are gonna run rough shod over the country according to the betas
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,767
Reply with quote  #63 
I'm not worried about being overrun by nazis. I'm worried about a country that would vote a man in that nazis approve of. That's reason enough for me to abstain.
__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 9,695
Reply with quote  #64 
I was more worried about a person that Bill Ayers, Rev Wright, and Louis Farrahkan approved of.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,767
Reply with quote  #65 
Really? More than nazis?
__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 9,695
Reply with quote  #66 
Modern day Nazis are only scary in the minds of Betas like you. They are the “boogeyman” you have been told to fear. They have no following, no real audience except the one the media gives them, and no power in society. They are a dying group of losers that are irrelevant in the minds of normal people.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,767
Reply with quote  #67 
No, but they have trump. Their fuhrer. He gives them hope.


füh·rer
/ˈfyo͞orər/
noun
 
  1. a ruthless, tyrannical leader.

__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 34,285
Reply with quote  #68 
Fuhrer Mueller
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,595
Reply with quote  #69 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazsdad
Modern day Nazis are only scary in the minds of Betas like you. They are the “boogeyman” you have been told to fear. They have no following, no real audience except the one the media gives them, and no power in society. They are a dying group of losers that are irrelevant in the minds of normal people.




You think fresh really thinks nazi's are relevant, or is he just parroting without thinking? I can never decide if he's dumb or a lemming.

__________________
#RIDENWITHBIDEN
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 34,285
Reply with quote  #70 
He's dumb, but he's come a long way since he arrived here
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,595
Reply with quote  #71 
It's nice of you boys to mentor him like you do. 
__________________
#RIDENWITHBIDEN
woody

Registered:
Posts: 11,608
Reply with quote  #72 
It's a public service to those in need and all.
__________________
Note to self, never agree to rewire a huge piece of industrial equipment made by former Axis powers that is older than I am. 

Update, I fixed that sucker. 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 9,948
Reply with quote  #73 
It’s kind of tough to drag him along.

Someone without a basic understanding of civics and separation of powers really shouldn’t be posting here
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 34,285
Reply with quote  #74 
He does slow the conversation down, quite a bit to be honest. At one time Dewey did the same thing on purpose [rabbit holes] but scotty is just challenged, you could tell by that 'down's' look on his face.
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
kazoo

Registered:
Posts: 1,999
Reply with quote  #75 

American skinheads have killed people--fact. And they've been emboldened by our racist, lying demagogic Potus. They are the worst sort of losers, true, and their numbers are small, but there are more now than there were a few years ago. You guys are potential recruits--Janie, too. You can walk around carrying torches and shields and threaten to beat people up--rube behavior. 

__________________
vance law
woody

Registered:
Posts: 11,608
Reply with quote  #76 
He is doing his best to keep up. Let's not be too harsh and judgmental about the lessor among us. He may get up to speed, but it's a long arduous path before him.

I remember in High school, Coach Moore had to teach a few Health classes to satisfy his contract. He was reading directly from the curriculum that was handed to him. He was reading aloud about how to properly brush your teeth and perform oral hygiene to 16 and 17 year old's. Coach added a little to the text and said that while you are brushing, take the time to give your tongue a good brush down, as this could help prevent bad breath. One of the slower minded among us, shot up a hand and asked if this was really true. Coach Moore responded in a dead pan fashion and said, "life is going to be really hard for you, isn't it?"

__________________
Note to self, never agree to rewire a huge piece of industrial equipment made by former Axis powers that is older than I am. 

Update, I fixed that sucker. 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 34,285
Reply with quote  #77 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazoo

American skinheads have killed people--fact. And they've been emboldened by our racist, lying demagogic Potus. They are the worst sort of losers, true, and their numbers are small, but there are more now than there were a few years ago. You guys are potential recruits--Janie, too. You can walk around carrying torches and shields and threaten to beat people up--rube behavior. 


You got links inbred?

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 9,948
Reply with quote  #78 
Kazoo is one entertaining mf’er.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 34,285
Reply with quote  #79 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
Kazoo is one entertaining mf’er.


He's a virtual Benny Hill

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,767
Reply with quote  #80 
Ignoring the problems will not make them go away. What fools.
__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 34,285
Reply with quote  #81 
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody
He is doing his best to keep up. Let's not be too harsh and judgmental about the lessor among us. He may get up to speed, but it's a long arduous path before him.

I remember in High school, Coach Moore had to teach a few Health classes to satisfy his contract. He was reading directly from the curriculum that was handed to him. He was reading aloud about how to properly brush your teeth and perform oral hygiene to 16 and 17 year old's. Coach added a little to the text and said that while you are brushing, take the time to give your tongue a good brush down, as this could help prevent bad breath. One of the slower minded among us, shot up a hand and asked if this was really true. Coach Moore responded in a dead pan fashion and said, "life is going to be really hard for you, isn't it?"


We have witnessed that behavior here with those that didn't vote for POTUS until they were 40 years old.

Why do kazoo and scotty butt into so many conversations? They should be doing more reading and less posting, all the while exposing their fears and prejudices. They have not learned to lose well, their parents were slacking in their duties.

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 9,948
Reply with quote  #82 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal


He's a virtual Benny Hill


Good call - might turn on the soundtrack before reading his next post.
woody

Registered:
Posts: 11,608
Reply with quote  #83 
Pretty nice read.

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/anna-dostoyevskaya-on-the-secret-to-a-happy-marriage

__________________
Note to self, never agree to rewire a huge piece of industrial equipment made by former Axis powers that is older than I am. 

Update, I fixed that sucker. 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.