Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 293 of 605     «   Prev   290   291   292   293   294   295   296   Next   »
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 5,421
Reply with quote  #8761 
See post 8827
__________________
Imagine President Obama shutting down Government until Republicans voted for Obamacare or voted for the gang of eight immigration bill.  #CheckThePresidency  Democrats can't allow this strong arm tactic by President Trump.


 Trump should be honest with the American people.


spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 8,564
Reply with quote  #8762 
See post 8831
__________________
2020 gonna be flossy af.
#SCOTUS x two +
No idea what you are talking about. I click it and read it
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 5,421
Reply with quote  #8763 
My guess is you don't support a law against offensive slur speech but you don't support the practice.  No use dancing around.  That counters the claim that if one doesn't support making "something" illegal, then somehow that means they support the "something".  My other guess is you understood where this was going. 
__________________
Imagine President Obama shutting down Government until Republicans voted for Obamacare or voted for the gang of eight immigration bill.  #CheckThePresidency  Democrats can't allow this strong arm tactic by President Trump.


 Trump should be honest with the American people.


BillSmith

Registered:
Posts: 6,791
Reply with quote  #8764 

I'm fatigued from this all and going to have smoke.

Well, a smoking gun. I don't do cigarettes.


__________________
Sometimes you are the mole, sometimes the mushroom.
kazoo

Registered:
Posts: 1,389
Reply with quote  #8765 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


So they polled a bunch of college professors and they like Obama?  Color me shocked.  Not.

That Reagan is right behind Obama makes the survey an exercise is liberal jacking off.


Why wouldn't they like Obama? He was a good president. They are educated people. Of course the country folk didn't like him--they are not, on the whole, educated. Obama was too smart, too progressive, too dark-colored. 

Reagan had dementia during his second term.

And who comes in dead last? Yea, it's him--the man with the fake hair, fake teeth, fake tan...our very own con man.  And this survey included Republicans, FYI. 

__________________
vance law
BillSmith

Registered:
Posts: 6,791
Reply with quote  #8766 
Kazoo- your really do live up to your moniker. Tissue on a comb, blown to produce noise. Yup. Keep up the good work!
__________________
Sometimes you are the mole, sometimes the mushroom.
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 14,111
Reply with quote  #8767 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazoo


Why wouldn't they like Obama? He was a good president. They are educated people. Of course the country folk didn't like him--they are not, on the whole, educated. Obama was too smart, too progressive, too dark-colored. 

Reagan had dementia during his second term.

And who comes in dead last? Yea, it's him--the man with the fake hair, fake teeth, fake tan...our very own con man.  And this survey included Republicans, FYI. 


This is exactly how Dewey would answer.  Because Dewey also denigrates everyone on the right and thinks Reagan was terrible.

Congratulations, you and Dewey think alike.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,773
Reply with quote  #8768 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


This is exactly how Dewey would answer.  Because Dewey also denigrates everyone on the right and thinks Reagan was terrible.

Congratulations, you and Dewey think alike.


Probably Duaine's wife with their 4th handle

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,773
Reply with quote  #8769 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillSmith
Kazoo- your really do live up to your moniker. Tissue on a comb, blown to produce noise. Yup. Keep up the good work!


Well the definition does speak of a vibrating membrane.  Brilliant my dear Watson

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
woody

Registered:
Posts: 11,203
Reply with quote  #8770 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillSmith

I'm fatigued from this all and going to have smoke.

Well, a smoking gun. I don't do cigarettes.



The improved 9mm rounds have effectively bridged the gap between the 9 and 40. From the friends I know that sell equipment and ammo supplies to police departments, cops today either carry a lighter, easier to control 9, or they are old school, and pack a 45. Color me old school.

__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,335
Reply with quote  #8771 
Yea the new 9mm rounds are good. I really like my 9mm S&W MP Shield. Good carry size. It's got that faggy safety button that sticks out the top of the frame when there is a round in the chamber, but as mike would say, whatevs. 
__________________
"Eventually people will demand a pivot to solutions, of which the mainstream dems have none. "
woody

Registered:
Posts: 11,203
Reply with quote  #8772 
Get a Glock, no safety to worry about. The best safety is you booger hook not being on the bang switch.
__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 8,564
Reply with quote  #8773 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
Yea the new 9mm rounds are good. I really like my 9mm S&W MP Shield. Good carry size. It's got that faggy safety button that sticks out the top of the frame when there is a round in the chamber, but as mike would say, whatevs. 

I have the same piece. I thought the little pop up turkey button was a CA thing
I know it apples and oranges but I sure prefer my CZ

__________________
2020 gonna be flossy af.
#SCOTUS x two +
No idea what you are talking about. I click it and read it
woody

Registered:
Posts: 11,203
Reply with quote  #8774 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
Yea the new 9mm rounds are good. I really like my 9mm S&W MP Shield. Good carry size. It's got that faggy safety button that sticks out the top of the frame when there is a round in the chamber, but as mike would say, whatevs. 


The advantages of a shield with the safety are best suited for women while carrying in a purse. They make a striker fire without a safety as well. I like the weapon, and advised my DD to use one as her carry weapon. I carry a Glock 45, but don't carry chambered. I know some people that think you have to carry chambered, but if sh*t is getting out of hand, I can assure you that I can rack a round and start putting rounds on target as quickly as you can fumble at a safety.

__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 8,564
Reply with quote  #8775 
The safety EG refers to is not what your thinking. On the top of the slide there is a plastic tab about 2mm wide and maybe 1” long. When you chamber a round one end of it pops up,above the surface of the slide so you know there is a round chambered.
That’s why I think it’s a CA thing

__________________
2020 gonna be flossy af.
#SCOTUS x two +
No idea what you are talking about. I click it and read it
Lost_1

Registered:
Posts: 3,667
Reply with quote  #8776 
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody


The advantages of a shield with the safety are best suited for women while carrying in a purse. They make a striker fire without a safety as well. I like the weapon, and advised my DD to use one as her carry weapon. I carry a Glock 45, but don't carry chambered. I know some people that think you have to carry chambered, but if sh*t is getting out of hand, I can assure you that I can rack a round and start putting rounds on target as quickly as you can fumble at a safety.




Have the full size M&P and the compact in .40 both without safely. Find That I carry the full size way more then the compact.

__________________
If we are not careful, our colleges will produce a group of close-minded, unscientific, illogical propagandists, consumed with immoral acts. - Dr. Martin Luther King


“Everyone is in favor of free speech. Hardly a day passes without its being extolled, but some people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.” Winston S. Churchill


spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 8,564
Reply with quote  #8777 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
My guess is you don't support a law against offensive slur speech but you don't support the practice.  No use dancing around.  That counters the claim that if one doesn't support making "something" illegal, then somehow that means they support the "something".  My other guess is you understood where this was going. 

My comment to Fresh never mentioned anything about any laws. Strike 1
As to your nonsensical hypothetical. No I don’t support laws that go against the Constitution and the Bill of rights. And I do support the practice of free speech even if I find it offensive. See, that’s the difference between a conservative and a libtard. I don’t have to try and force my beliefs on another person. I believe we are free to make our choices within the confines of the law. Strike 2
Coming from you right down another rabbit hole. K looking.

__________________
2020 gonna be flossy af.
#SCOTUS x two +
No idea what you are talking about. I click it and read it
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 16,678
Reply with quote  #8778 
Kaplooey is going nowhere fast.  His salt is weak and does nothing for me.  Was excited for a bit, but short term thrill, that is all he has.
__________________
calm down and enjoy the ride
woody

Registered:
Posts: 11,203
Reply with quote  #8779 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazsdad
The safety EG refers to is not what your thinking. On the top of the slide there is a plastic tab about 2mm wide and maybe 1” long. When you chamber a round one end of it pops up,above the surface of the slide so you know there is a round chambered. That’s why I think it’s a CA thing


Yeah, you are correct, I saw that while shopping online, and even saw one on display in Texas. I asked WTF is that, and I was told it was a CA compliant weapon. I guess that one will be on sale at a reduced price soon at my local Academy.

What is your folks thoughts on striker fired, vs the old 1911 style weapons? I always thought it was crazy carrying a 1911 loaded and half cocked, but my old PD buddies always say it was never a problem because of the palm safety. I have real issues with people carrying striker fired weapons chambered, unless they are in a designed holster that secures the trigger from incidental contact. Fobus is an Israeli company that makes Glock paddle holsters that secure the trigger guard, and would be the only secure method of carrying chambered I would consider. I have a couple of outside carry pistol holsters made by them, and also double magazine carry holsters, but not an inside carry.

__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


kazoo

Registered:
Posts: 1,389
Reply with quote  #8780 

Here's your man again....yes, let's have someone with ZERO scientific background or experience become
the president's chief science advisor. Well done, Donnie. Science doesn't suit conservatives--all those facts! 

https://shareblue.com/trumps-top-science-adviser-never-studied-science/

__________________
vance law
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 16,678
Reply with quote  #8781 
Shareblue.   ahahahahhaha .  You are a shill. 
__________________
calm down and enjoy the ride
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 16,678
Reply with quote  #8782 
There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections, there’s no evidence that that has happened in the past or that it will happen this time, and so I’d invite Mr. Trump to stop whining and make his case to get votes.
__________________
calm down and enjoy the ride
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,773
Reply with quote  #8783 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections, there’s no evidence that that has happened in the past or that it will happen this time, and so I’d invite Mr. Trump to stop whining and make his case to get votes.


Said obama,

who really took the russian interference and meddling seriously.  So much so, that he didn't do his job in 8 years

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 16,678
Reply with quote  #8784 
Levin launching new fox show.  That should be a good one.
__________________
calm down and enjoy the ride
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,773
Reply with quote  #8785 
I'll start watching FOX again..  They became unwatchable when they had Duaine's hero O'Reilly and Hannity on back to back.  Quit watching after election, I'll watch Levin
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 16,678
Reply with quote  #8786 
Trump pushes low cost alternatives health care plans.  Smart move.  Odummer care has no end to rise in premiums.   
__________________
calm down and enjoy the ride
woody

Registered:
Posts: 11,203
Reply with quote  #8787 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections, there’s no evidence that that has happened in the past or that it will happen this time, and so I’d invite Mr. Trump to stop whining and make his case to get votes.


I would say that Al Franken, and LBJ possibly were able to rig a state election.

__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


mikec

Registered:
Posts: 9,492
Reply with quote  #8788 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazsdad
I have the same piece. I thought the little pop up turkey button was a CA thing I know it apples and oranges but I sure prefer my CZ


My pistol is very similar to the Shield, except it has a little higher capacity, double stacked mag.  It has that little warning doo dad on top that shows a piece of red when a round is chambered.  That doesn't get in the way of anything - just an external warning that if you pull the trigger, it will go bang.

My gun does, however, have a flip up thumb safety.  Many folks say that's a bad idea on a CC weapon.  In my case, though, it takes about a half second to flip that up and out of the way.  It seems like a good thing to have when I have it tossed in my front jeans pocket.

I have a little inside carry holster that I use sometimes, but mostly it's in my pocket.  Since I keep a round chambered, seems like it's not a bad idea.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,773
Reply with quote  #8789 

President Trump has been blasted by media attacks every single day for over two years and he’s still at 48% approval Let that sink in


__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 14,111
Reply with quote  #8790 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal

President Trump has been blasted by media attacks every single day for over two years and he’s still at 48% approval Let that sink in



Higher than Obama at the same point in each respective presidency.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.