Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 492 of 578     «   Prev   489   490   491   492   493   494   495   Next   »
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,098
Reply with quote  #14731 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazsdad

I think he was trying to blow something else


Image result for blow up doll memes

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 14,109
Reply with quote  #14732 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
Speaking of cheating by the Right, thousands of registrations in Georgia have been blocked. Seventy percent of them are registrations by minorities. As I said, cheating by the Right will be a huge obstacle and will likely keep Democrats from winning House or Senate.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/10/11/17964104/georgia-voter-registration-suppression-purges-stacey-abrams-brian-kemp



Vox is one-sided and will only report what they perceive to be cheating.  Georgia is one of many states that have an Exact Match Law, meaning registration forms must match exactly information in state databases.  Kemp did not enact this law.  Democrats, as usual, are trying to change the rules by saying the law should be ignored.  

Here is an article where both Kemp and Abrams supported a vote to enhance the ability of blacks to vote.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-georgia/georgia-blocks-move-to-close-voting-sites-in-mostly-black-county-idUSKCN1L91DV



__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 6,385
Reply with quote  #14733 

As secretary of state, Kemp oversees voting and voter registration rules for his own election. (He’s refused to recuse himself.) He appears to be using his position to try shape Georgia’s electorate to his advantage. According to an analysis by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Kemp allowed 214 voting locations — nearly 8 percent of the state’s total — to be closed in the last six years.

Worse, The Associated Press recently reported that, under the guise of “voter roll maintenance,” Kemp’s office has canceled more than 1.4 million voter registrations since 2012, and nearly 670,000 registrations in 2017 alone, ostensibly to guard against voter fraud. Further, 53,000 new voter registration applications are “on hold” at Kemp’s office.


__________________
Lock him up! Lock him up!
Yay Mueller!
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 8,689
Reply with quote  #14734 
Can these folks not register when they show up to vote?
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 6,385
Reply with quote  #14735 
Nope.
__________________
Lock him up! Lock him up!
Yay Mueller!
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 15,848
Reply with quote  #14736 
Trump logs series of wins. 
SCOTUS
Update North American Canada and Mexico trade deal

In the last week Trump has provided unfettered access to the press.  Several times answering questions until the reporters ran out. This providing an unprecedented access to the President in a very candid and open way.  The American people feel directly connected to this President. 

That connectedness came through greatly in the Kayne and Jim Brown presser.

https://www.apnews.com/035ddaa720a44a288509277c5540905b

__________________
please don't phuck up another thread, this one has been one free from your pussified drivel
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 15,848
Reply with quote  #14737 
This Sunday Trump will be on 60 mins. 

https://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/411102-trump-to-appear-on-60-minutes

Trump penned an op-ed for USA Today
Dems plans are recking healthcare for seniors. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/10/10/donald-trump-democrats-open-borders-medicare-all-single-payer-column/1560533002/


__________________
please don't phuck up another thread, this one has been one free from your pussified drivel
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 15,848
Reply with quote  #14738 
Trump lists 289 accmplishments in just 20 months, 'relentless' promise-keeping

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trumps-list-289-accomplishments-in-just-20-months-relentless-promise-keeping

__________________
please don't phuck up another thread, this one has been one free from your pussified drivel
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 8,689
Reply with quote  #14739 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
As secretary of state, Kemp oversees voting and voter registration rules for his own election. (He’s refused to recuse himself.) He appears to be using his position to try shape Georgia’s electorate to his advantage. According to an analysis by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Kemp allowed 214 voting locations — nearly 8 percent of the state’s total — to be closed in the last six years.


Might want to read your own article:

"County election officials have closed 214 precincts across the state since 2012, according to an analysis by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. That figure means nearly 8 percent of the state’s polling places, from fire stations to schools, have shut their doors over the past six years."

"The state doesn’t monitor the closure of polling places either. The Georgia Secretary of State’s Office did not know how many precincts had been eliminated until told by the AJC."




Less than one percent on hold doesn't seem like that many:

His office said that since January 2014, elections officials have processed over 6.4 million voter registrations and less than 1 percent remain in pending status.

State Rep. Barry Fleming, who authored the state law enabling “exact match,” said in a statement that it’s authorized under federal law, and courts have upheld a similar law in Florida.

Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 6,385
Reply with quote  #14740 
Got you to read it. There is clearly an effort to limit voting by the poor and those with limited access to a car. Why didn't he recuse himself? There was an uprising in one county and the polling places were reopened. Only after being exposed. I wouldn't want a job if I had to steal it. Gerrymandering and voting qualifications are the two prime elements the republicans have going for them. They sure don't rely on truth.
__________________
Lock him up! Lock him up!
Yay Mueller!
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 8,689
Reply with quote  #14741 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Got you to read it. There is clearly an effort to limit voting by the poor and those with limited access to a car. Why didn't he recuse himself? There was an uprising in one county and the polling places were reopened. Only after being exposed. I wouldn't want a job if I had to steal it. Gerrymandering and voting qualifications are the two prime elements the republicans have going for them. They sure don't rely on truth.


Just so I could expose you for the liar you are.  If you have to bend the truth to make your point, it either isn't a good one, or one you don't really believe.

According to your article, he and his office have no say in the closing of the polling places, they are made at the local level.  Your assessment is completely false. 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 15,848
Reply with quote  #14742 
Why is trying to get your voting roles sorted out an attack on the poor?
__________________
please don't phuck up another thread, this one has been one free from your pussified drivel
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 6,385
Reply with quote  #14743 
They have less ability to spend the time and money to cause change. No power or access to the powers that be. Simple.
__________________
Lock him up! Lock him up!
Yay Mueller!
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,098
Reply with quote  #14744 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
They have less ability to spend the time and money to cause change. No power or access to the powers that be. Simple.


Oh yeah, you have some money, what are you doing to cause change?  Arguing?

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 6,385
Reply with quote  #14745 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator


Just so I could expose you for the liar you are.  If you have to bend the truth to make your point, it either isn't a good one, or one you don't really believe.

According to your article, he and his office have no say in the closing of the polling places, they are made at the local level.  Your assessment is completely false. 


Do you ever get past the headline or first sentence? You are tireless in your pursuit of minutia that will obscure the point. He is SOS and wants to be governor. Had he felt secure, none of the polling places would have been closed. You really believe there's no collaboration between the red neck county officials and the red neck SOS? I do. 

__________________
Lock him up! Lock him up!
Yay Mueller!
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 8,689
Reply with quote  #14746 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
Why is trying to get your voting roles sorted out an attack on the poor?


For some reason dems think people of color can't get proper ID or check the mail.  Pretty racist.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 15,848
Reply with quote  #14747 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
They have less ability to spend the time and money to cause change. No power or access to the powers that be. Simple.

They have nothing but time on their hands. 

They should try getting a job, raising kids, taking your kids to games, paying taxes, working overtime for your boss, working on your skills nights and weekends to better yourself, changing your own oil to save $50, cleaning your own house, mowing your own lawn. 

Working people in the US are the ones with no time.  Yet they are the ones that must find time to vote, or have morons like you give all their hard work away to layabout drug addicts that have no time.

__________________
please don't phuck up another thread, this one has been one free from your pussified drivel
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 6,385
Reply with quote  #14748 
Your racism is showing again. You assume the poor are all porch sitters. Hardly the truth, many poor are hard working, honest people that don't have the skills to earn a better living. Some are low IQ individuals that will forever be locked into low paying jobs that leave little time or money for anything but living. Many manufacturing jobs are 12 hour days. When do you vote? Many of these people don't own a computer. Some of the lower IQ people will fall into a union job, like KIR, and rise a little higher. 
__________________
Lock him up! Lock him up!
Yay Mueller!
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,098
Reply with quote  #14749 
I'll match IQ tests with you
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 15,848
Reply with quote  #14750 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
When do you vote?

You vote at night.  I worked 100-120 hour weeks were common in the high tech industry.  You got paid, but still you had to put in the time. 

Yes many have low wage jobs.  Which is why it makes no sense to burden them with lower wage illegal immigrants, that erode their wages even more.

__________________
please don't phuck up another thread, this one has been one free from your pussified drivel
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 6,385
Reply with quote  #14751 
Polls close at 7? Night won't work. 
__________________
Lock him up! Lock him up!
Yay Mueller!
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 6,385
Reply with quote  #14752 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist

You vote at night.  I worked 100-120 hour weeks were common in the high tech industry.  You got paid, but still you had to put in the time. 

Yes many have low wage jobs.  Which is why it makes no sense to burden them with lower wage illegal immigrants, that erode their wages even more.


KIR wouldn't like you changing subjects like that to make a point. That point would belong in the immigration thread. Don't want him firing at you without a warning. He just likes to b1tch.

__________________
Lock him up! Lock him up!
Yay Mueller!
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 15,848
Reply with quote  #14753 
There is a computer in every library in America, all free for use anytime.  Most schools.

The goodwill by my house has a super impressive collection of computers.  All less than 100, all very serviceable machines.

A lot of these people create their own misery.  They get high interest pay day loans, have cars that are 4 income levels above their means on shady loans, spend money on drugs, partying, hanging out, video games.  You name it they waste the crap out of their money.

We wanted our kids to go to school debt free, no debt for them no debt for us.  We accomplished that by living very frugal lifestyles, no eating out, always cook at home, always buy in bulk, change your own oil, mow your own lawn. 

Neighbors in the same neighborhood make a little less than us, went out to eat every night, went to wine parties here and wine parties there, had a regular win bar they went to.   Brand new cars, always, the latest and greatest everything.  They would throw away 1 year old bike in the trash and buy a new one just because.  Debt to fix it all up.  Then 2008 comes.  'the man' shows up tows off the one car.  Then the other.  Then foreclosure proceedings.  All 'the mans' fault. 'the man' should not have loaned em those loans.  'the man' should not have ripped them off.  



__________________
please don't phuck up another thread, this one has been one free from your pussified drivel
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 15,848
Reply with quote  #14754 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Polls close at 7? Night won't work. 

Worked many working wage jobs coming up.  Factory, construction, concrete.  They 100% always encouraged to take time off and vote.

Plus 70% of the US votes by mail nowadays anyway.

Seems you go along way to keep from cleaning those voter roles up a bit.

__________________
please don't phuck up another thread, this one has been one free from your pussified drivel
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,098
Reply with quote  #14755 
Cleaning?  Like with a cloth?
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,043
Reply with quote  #14756 
"President Trump is plowing ahead to fill three vacancies on the liberal 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, brushing aside Democratic resistance to nominate conservative judges.

But in a snub to California Democratic Sens. Dianne Feinstein and Kamala Harris, the White House announced Wednesday that Trump had nominated Patrick Bumatay, Daniel Collins and Kenneth Kiyul Lee (all from the Golden State, and reportedly all members of the conservative Federalist Society) to the influential circuit. The court, with a sprawling purview representing nine Western states, has long been a thorn in the side of the Trump White House, with rulings against the travel ban and limits on funding to "sanctuary cities."






Shhhhhhh, don't tell fresh. He's busy with Georgia's electorate and muh racist.


__________________
"I shouldn’t have asked Kazoo for original content."
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 6,385
Reply with quote  #14757 
If foolish spending habits force a person not to be able to vote, the next presidential election will probably be decided by numbers close to the electoral college numbers. The point is they make it harder to influence the vote count. It should be easier and be spread out over a number of days. Voting is our most precious right.
__________________
Lock him up! Lock him up!
Yay Mueller!
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,098
Reply with quote  #14758 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
"President Trump is plowing ahead to fill three vacancies on the liberal 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, brushing aside Democratic resistance to nominate conservative judges.
 

But in a snub to California Democratic Sens. Dianne Feinstein and Kamala Harris, the White House announced Wednesday that Trump had nominated Patrick Bumatay, Daniel Collins and Kenneth Kiyul Lee (all from the Golden State, and reportedly all members of the conservative Federalist Society) to the influential circuit. The court, with a sprawling purview representing nine Western states, has long been a thorn in the side of the Trump White House, with rulings against the travel ban and limits on funding to "sanctuary cities."



I won't tell him and I doubt that he'll do any independent research.  It's our secret, metaphorically speaking.




Shhhhhhh, don't tell fresh. He's busy with Georgia's electorate and muh racist.



#WINNING

I won't tell him and I doubt that he'll do any independent research.  It's our secret, metaphorically speaking.




__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
kazoo

Registered:
Posts: 1,235
Reply with quote  #14759 

I assume you Trump supporters have downloaded some Kanye West music by now, yes? Listening to a little Kanye on the way to the turkey shoot or the pig roast? One HAD to laugh at Kanye and Trump together in the oval office--two exceedingly dumb, raging narcissists in the same room, each rambling nonsensically. Two peas in a pod. 

__________________
vance law
kazoo

Registered:
Posts: 1,235
Reply with quote  #14760 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist

Worked many working wage jobs coming up.  Factory, construction, concrete.  They 100% always encouraged to take time off and vote.

Plus 70% of the US votes by mail nowadays anyway.

Seems you go along way to keep from cleaning those voter roles up a bit.


70 percent of the U.S. votes by mail? Where in the world did you get that number? It is not even close to correct. 

__________________
vance law
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.