Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 1 of 4      1   2   3   4   Next
wuzzup

Registered:
Posts: 53
Reply with quote  #1 
This is fake news from a disreputable website.  Trump never had anything to do with Stormy.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/top-trump-company-lawyer-worked-to-silence-stormy-daniels-1521072252


keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 30,750
Reply with quote  #2 
Thank you Scott Lowry 
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 7,497
Reply with quote  #3 
Who cares. So he boffed some porn star 10 years ago. Dems are just salty they didn't Know about it before the election
__________________
#SCOTUS x two
Fresh has rings. Ask him to tell you about them


Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 5,666
Reply with quote  #4 
Paid her off and then lied about it. 2 years ago. He is depicable. They are working their butts off to silence her. Must have some really kinky sh1t on him. He's a perv.
__________________
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 30,750
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks again Scott, good work
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 7,497
Reply with quote  #6 
The pervdar is strong with Freshie
__________________
#SCOTUS x two
Fresh has rings. Ask him to tell you about them


wuzzup

Registered:
Posts: 53
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazsdad
Who cares. So he boffed some porn star 10 years ago. Dems are just salty they didn't Know about it before the election


Bingo.  No one cares.  Nothing to see.
wuzzup

Registered:
Posts: 53
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal
Thank you Scott Lowry 


Still waitin' on my IP address you folks keep promising to reveal the conspiracy.  Hahahahaha.  But it's OK.  Whatever makes you feel better, I'm good with.  No worries.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 5,666
Reply with quote  #9 
It's who they are. Nothing of substance, everything is a conspiracy. It would be easy to make a case for anything if you shrug off every single major news source as biased. Without a single shred of evidence, they actually think the Clintons have death squads knocking off their enemies. It's how they keep breaking the law but never getting charged with anything. Hilarious. 
__________________
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 30,750
Reply with quote  #10 
Thanks again scotty, Cubs gonna win it again
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 30,750
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazsdad
The pervdar is strong with Freshie


Takes one to know one is Scott's motto, that's why he has curfew watch on those Impact road trips

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 7,921
Reply with quote  #12 
I thought Lowry said we shouldn’t care about sex?
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 13,763
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Paid her off and then lied about it. 2 years ago. He is depicable. They are working their butts off to silence her. Must have some really kinky sh1t on him. He's a perv.


Better or worse than Bubba getting a BJ from an intern in the Oval Office and soiling her blue dress and then lying about it?  Remember when you Democrats said it was a private matter and didn't matter in the least?

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 30,750
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
I thought Lowry said we shouldn’t care about sex?


He said it was a private matter

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 14,465
Reply with quote  #15 
CNN strip club report was riveting television.   Can't beat that.
__________________
Just say no to dullards.   
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 5,666
Reply with quote  #16 
I don't worry about the sex so much as the lying about it. Shut up or tell the truth. Having an affair, while inappropriate, has an emotional element to it that puts it in a different realm from dating porn stars. Nobody dates a porn star because things are strained at home. If you won't admit there's a difference in having an affair and searching out porn stars to have sex with, you are being dishonest. That would be trending in the conservative world.
__________________
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 14,465
Reply with quote  #17 
CNN stretching the equivalency of what Trump did to what Clinton was impeached for is a massive stretch indeed.  Clinton's was a problem because Monica was an intern at the White House.  Bill was her boss.  
__________________
Just say no to dullards.   
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 5,666
Reply with quote  #18 
Clinton lied about his actions. That is what got him in trouble. Lying is what denny does. He knows no other way. He lied to Trudeau about the trade deficit....and then, unbelievably, bragged about it on tape to fire up his pit bull constituency. Many presidents have had sex outside their marriages, lying about it is where society usually sets the bar. Do you really have no concerns about a president that seeks out porn stars for sex? If presented with the opportunity to have sex with a porn star, would you? How about even when you were single? I want nothing to do with the seedy world of porn. 
__________________
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 7,921
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
CNN stretching the equivalency of what Trump did to what Clinton was impeached for is a massive stretch indeed.  Clinton's was a problem because Monica was an intern at the White House.  Bill was her boss.  


No - he lied under oath and that led to him being impeached.

Scotty wrong once again as well. President Trump hasn’t lied under oath about it. If all Clinton had done was lie in that presser he would have been fine.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 14,465
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
No - he lied under oath and that led to him being impeached. Scotty wrong once again as well. President Trump hasn’t lied under oath about it. If all Clinton had done was lie in that presser he would have been fine.

Just saying the reason Clinton lied, had to hide, the Lewinsky activities was that she was an employee.   

Trump has zero reason to lie about Daniels.  He can just ignore CNN and be just fine.  

Clinton found himself being asked very pointed questions about what exactly happened between him and an intern that reported to him.  If he told the truth he was in violation of well known, well published sexual harassment charges.

__________________
Just say no to dullards.   
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 5,666
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist

Just saying the reason Clinton lied, had to hide, the Lewinsky activities was that she was an employee.   Not really the story. Nobody wants this type of activity being revealed. Presidents can't be charged with harassment. Our current president revels in the fact that he is virtually impervious to the law. Impeachment is the only recourse. Clinton was impeached for lying, not harassment.

Trump has zero reason to lie about Daniels.  Are you insinuating he didn't do it? He can just ignore CNN and be just fine.  Why single out CNN. Every major news source in the country is carrying the story. Blatant lies by the president is still a story, even for this president.

Clinton found himself being asked very pointed questions about what exactly happened between him and an intern that reported to him.  If he told the truth he was in violation of well known, well published sexual harassment charges. Clinton's lie was the result of testimony in the Paula Jones trial. It was wrong, but the gravity of the charges was revealed through nothing resulting from the impeachment trial. Turned into nothingburger. 

__________________
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 14,465
Reply with quote  #22 
Clinton lied to cover up harassment.  but ok.
__________________
Just say no to dullards.   
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 7,921
Reply with quote  #23 
The key being it was UNDER OATH.  President Trump hasn't come close to that.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 5,666
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
Clinton lied to cover up harassment.  but ok.


You somehow gloss over my other points. 

__________________
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 7,921
Reply with quote  #25 
Your other points are irrelevant.  Until President Trump lies under oath, he has no come near the threshold that President Clinton did on his way to being impeached.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 14,465
Reply with quote  #26 
Additionally, Trump has zero reason to ever address the Daniels matter.   Let CNN spin in circles.  Let them visit 100 strip clubs.  No one going to care. 

Left will be just as salty, visiting strip clubs or not.

__________________
Just say no to dullards.   
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 5,666
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
Additionally, Trump has zero reason to ever address the Daniels matter.   Let CNN spin in circles.  Let them visit 100 strip clubs.  No one going to care. 

Left will be just as salty, visiting strip clubs or not.


And yet they continue to lie and scramble denny's lawyers to muzzle Stormy. Then they lie about the lawyers lying about the ND agreement. Your argument doesn't hold water. There's something brewing here, reports are that there ARE OTHERS READY TO BRING MORE ALLEGATIONS. Can you say stinks?

__________________
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 7,921
Reply with quote  #28 
Are any of them going to accuse him of rape?  Then he and Clinton could share another lawyer.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 14,465
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


And yet they continue to lie and scramble denny's lawyers to muzzle Stormy. Then they lie about the lawyers lying about the ND agreement. Your argument doesn't hold water. There's something brewing here, reports are that there ARE OTHERS READY TO BRING MORE ALLEGATIONS. Can you say stinks?

Who is 'they' that are lieing, lawyers?  

All that is brewing here is that CNN crew gets a thrill trucking the team on down the strip club and 'working' there all afternoon.

__________________
Just say no to dullards.   
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 7,497
Reply with quote  #30 
The funniest part to this is Stormy thought this would launch her to fame since she was always a second rate porn star. She scheduled a tour of strip clubs hoping to cash in unfortunately attendance at her events bombed because she ain’t all that.
__________________
#SCOTUS x two
Fresh has rings. Ask him to tell you about them


Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.