Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
BamaHoHo

Registered:
Posts: 747
Reply with quote  #1 



keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 29,187
Reply with quote  #2 
and the lying began to come easy, say no more



__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 12,907
Reply with quote  #3 
B-b-b-but Clinton was not elected right?  Besides generic dem politician vs Trump beats Trump by 10% - Rrrrright guys?
__________________
Just say no to dullards    
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 6,286
Reply with quote  #4 
"Does anyone know, where the love of bubba goes, when the stain on the dress is a pop-quiz?"
__________________

"Let's work together and put all this behind you."

bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 10,906
Reply with quote  #5 
Obama destroyed those values........

President Trump brought them back this year............We got to hear "Merry Christmas" again for the first time in eight years............It was glorious! [smile]
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 10,906
Reply with quote  #6 
We, also, have a new year to look forward to this year for the first time in eight years..........

So do the people living in countries that Isis has been terrorizing - Glorious............

Making America Great Again is coming to fruition - it's happening!!!!

Terp, no need to thank me for voting for Trump -  you're welcome.............[biggrin]
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 29,187
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog
Obama destroyed those values........

President Trump brought them back this year............We got to hear "Merry Christmas" again for the first time in eight years............It was glorious! [smile]


Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog
We, also, have a new year to look forward to this year for the first time in eight years..........

So do the people living in countries that Isis has been terrorizing - Glorious............

Making America Great Again is coming to fruition - it's happening!!!!

Terp, no need to thank us for voting for Trump -  you're welcome.............[biggrin]


And it's for moments like these that I stroke my friends ego....glorious

Just call me Ed

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 29,187
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerpAlum
You won, get it?! Your morally vacant candidate is now a liar of a president, and the more you obsess over the loser and someone who was president decades ago, the more weak drumpf's victory looks and you erode the qualifications and standing of being our president (because "everyone does it," I guess).

I recommend watching some corny Christmas movies to see some of the values we have lost, how ironic.


Where is that dead horse gif?


Terp, you need weekly reminding of what almost happened.

From me to you, [odd that you didn't want someone beating that horse but to each her own].

Image result for dead horse

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,570
Reply with quote  #9 
Somebody not only beat that dead equine, they made a meal out of it as well.
__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


Emptynester

Registered:
Posts: 302
Reply with quote  #10 
" Morally vacant " and " liar " used by a person that voted for Obama and Hillary. lol. You just can't make this stuff up.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 29,187
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody
Somebody not only beat that dead equine, they made a meal out of it as well.


Bernie the old Buzzard?

Turtle has her funny ways
 

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 29,187
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emptynester
" Morally vacant " and " liar " used by a person that voted for Obama and Hillary. lol. You just can't make this stuff up.


No kidding

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
Emptynester

Registered:
Posts: 302
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerpAlum
You won, get it?! Your morally vacant candidate is now a liar of a president, and the more you obsess over the loser and someone who was president decades ago, the more weak drumpf's victory looks and you erode the qualifications and standing of being our president (because "everyone does it," I guess).

I recommend watching some corny Christmas movies to see some of the values we have lost, how ironic.


Where is that dead horse gif?


Obviously , you haven't read vanity fair lately ?

It's the left that continues to obsess over themselves.

2 recommendations for the left :

Learn how to lose gracefully
Get a sense of humor
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 12,907
Reply with quote  #14 
Come on Empty, we agreed long ago around here that we like it when the left be super salty.  It makes my day.  I am addicted, so we can't have them just stop, it would be a disaster.  
__________________
Just say no to dullards    
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,929
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emptynester


Obviously , you haven't read vanity fair lately ?

It's the left that continues to obsess over themselves.

2 recommendations for the left :

Learn how to lose gracefully
Get a sense of humor


I would exercise my excellent sense of humor........but
I have a problem with the posts here.
I'm told sometimes they are pulling my leg.
Sometimes I'm being chummed.
Sometimes they are exaggerating to make a point.
Sometimes they are making a legitimate point. 

I can't differentiate the above circumstances. Most of them sound the same and make as much sense. Can we start categorizing the posts.

"Fresh, you're a dumb ass and this is being said to illustrate it. Don't take it seriously."           This would help me to a deeper understanding of the actual point being made. I just trust people too much, I assume they are trying to address the issue.



__________________
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 12,907
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


I would exercise my excellent sense of humor........but
I have a problem with the posts here.
I'm told sometimes they are pulling my leg.
Sometimes I'm being chummed.
Sometimes they are exaggerating to make a point.
Sometimes they are making a legitimate point. 

I can't differentiate the above circumstances. Most of them sound the same and make as much sense. Can we start categorizing the posts.

"Fresh, you're a dumb ass and this is being said to illustrate it. Don't take it seriously."           This would help me to a deeper understanding of the actual point being made. I just trust people too much, I assume they are trying to address the issue.



This post nails it.  Explains why you are a dem and why the dems are doomed, all in one succinct tight package. 

__________________
Just say no to dullards    
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 6,286
Reply with quote  #17 
No sense of nuance.
__________________

"Let's work together and put all this behind you."

TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 6,789
Reply with quote  #18 
Kind of hard to see not addressing any issue when you actually don’t want to address a single issue.

Call people names and pontificate - all you are known for here.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 29,187
Reply with quote  #19 
Self reckoning is the best reckonong
__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,929
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
Kind of hard to see not addressing any issue when you actually don’t want to address a single issue. Call people names and pontificate - all you are known for here.


You and Ed sure seem to know when I've posted something. LOL

__________________
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 10,906
Reply with quote  #21 
Fresh has a point, Durden.........
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 29,187
Reply with quote  #22 


Been watching football, whenever I come here Fresh is here

Freshy depth, real deep

The circle has too much fun,
the circle, the circle, the circle, I hate the circle

muh russia,
muh mueller,
muh impeachment,
you just wait and see

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 29,187
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog
Fresh has a point, Durden.........


Durden has a point, if it's not the bible you don't address.  If it's not muh russia, fresh don't address

the circle, the circle, the circle

I was standing by my window,
On one cold and cloudy day
When I saw that hearse come rolling
For to carry my mother away

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 29,187
Reply with quote  #24 
Image may contain: text
__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 29,187
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emptynester
" Morally vacant " and " liar " used by a person that voted for Obama and Hillary. lol. You just can't make this stuff up.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TerpAlum
You won, get it?! Your morally vacant candidate is now a liar of a president, and the more you obsess over the loser and someone who was president decades ago, the more weak drumpf's victory looks and you erode the qualifications and standing of being our president (because "everyone does it," I guess).

I recommend watching some corny Christmas movies to see some of the values we have lost, how ironic.


Where is that dead horse gif?




Quote:
Originally Posted by emptynester

Obviously , you haven't read vanity fair lately ?

It's the left that continues to obsess over themselves.

2 recommendations for the left :

Learn how to lose gracefully
Get a sense of humor


Why did the Terp delete her brilliant post?   Full EMO

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.