Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 1 of 11      1   2   3   4   Next   »
Bama_CF

Registered:
Posts: 2,277
Reply with quote  #1 
Over 50 Americans dead. Over 250 wounded, some critically. Slaughtered by a 64 year old plain ole American white man. Radical Christian Terrorist. 

This should come as no surprise. Angry white males have always been, and still are, by far the most likely mass murderers and terrorists here in American. They are more dangerous than muslims and far, far more dangerous than Mexicans. 

He of course committed this mass murder with high magazine automatic weapons which enabled him to fire off hundreds of rounds in 45 seconds. 

What unspeakable evil, slaughtering people minding their own business enjoying themselves at a concert in Vegas. Prayers for their families.   

__________________

 

keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 22,989
Reply with quote  #2 
Do atheists pray?
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 22,989
Reply with quote  #3 
Who do they pray to if they are atheists?
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 8,184
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_CF
Angry white males have always been, and still are, by far the most likely mass murderers and terrorists here in American. They are more dangerous than muslims and far, far more dangerous than Mexicans. 



That's why I worry about you.  You're always so angry.
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 8,184
Reply with quote  #5 
The shooting marked another eruption of gunfire and bloodshed at a public place, again transforming a routine night into one of terror. The carnage surpassed the death toll of 49 people slain when a gunman in Orlando, who later said he was inspired by the Islamic State, opened fire inside a crowded nightclub in June 2016.


-----------------------

Not that we want to keep grim score, but this is 1 more victim than the gay muslim in Orlando.
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 3,557
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_CF
Over 50 Americans dead. Over 250 wounded, some critically. Slaughtered by a 64 year old plain ole American white man. Radical Christian Terrorist. 

This should come as no surprise. Angry white males have always been, and still are, by far the most likely mass murderers and terrorists here in American. They are more dangerous than muslims and far, far more dangerous than Mexicans. 

He of course committed this mass murder with high magazine automatic weapons which enabled him to fire off hundreds of rounds in 45 seconds. 

What unspeakable evil, slaughtering people minding their own business enjoying themselves at a concert in Vegas. Prayers for their families.   


Politicizing an event like this when the body count isn't even official shows you don't care one bit about those that died. Par for the course for the most vile person ever on this board.
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 8,184
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
Politicizing an event like this when the body count isn't even official shows you don't care one bit about those that died. Par for the course for the most vile person ever on this board.


Please disregard my prior two responses, and sign me on as a cosponsor of the above.
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 9,522
Reply with quote  #8 
And Hillary has already politicized it going after the NRA.  Bama and Hillary have no sense of decency.

Bama - you are a complete moron.  Radical Christian Terrorist?  You POS.  You have no idea.  What if he followed Islam?  Did it not occur to you that he was shooting at white people at a Country concert?  You complete idiot.

If Dewey had any integrity, he would ban you from this forum.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 6,853
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
Politicizing an event like this when the body count isn't even official shows you don't care one bit about those that died. Par for the course for the most vile person ever on this board.

Of course it is.  Bamaturd, such a loser.

__________________
Can always tell when fresh is drunk and tired. Gets low energy and says 'sh1t' a lot,
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 6,853
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61
And Hillary has already politicized it going after the NRA.  Bama and Hillary have no sense of decency.

Bama - you are a complete moron.  Radical Christian Terrorist?  You POS.  You have no idea.  What if he followed Islam?  Did it not occur to you that he was shooting at white people at a Country concert?  You complete idiot.

If Dewey had any integrity, he would ban you from this forum.

Of course she has.  This is the moment they have all been waiting for.  Gun Control justification in 3 ... 2 ... 1. 

__________________
Can always tell when fresh is drunk and tired. Gets low energy and says 'sh1t' a lot,
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 9,522
Reply with quote  #11 
Just read that the shooter's brother had no political or religious affiliation.  So Bama - we Christians will wait for your apology.

Also just read that he used a fully automatic weapon - audio clearly sounds like a machine gun.  So for those of you who are going to pile on the NRA, those are already illegal.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 22,989
Reply with quote  #12 
The audio I heard was a fully automatic. Where did he get it?
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 3,557
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61
If Dewey had any integrity, he would ban you from this forum.


We know Dewey does not after the attacks on KIR and myself.  He will only ban right-leaning folks and lock threads.
Bama_CF

Registered:
Posts: 2,277
Reply with quote  #14 
Oh please.  PuhLeeze. Over and over again, this happens. Nowhere else in the world does it happen with anywhere near the frequency it does in the US. Over and over again, we hear about thoughts and prayers. And we keep on doing nothing that would prevent the evil NRA and its supporters from enabling the carnage. 

I just listened to the piece of filth who is the president read a statement that someone else wrote, and there was no mention of terrorism. And there was no calling out of the evil shooter, no noticeable true anger at all. He literally has shown more angry emotion at NFL players and the mayor of San Juan than he just did at the white male terrorist. 

You conservatives would be over the top politicizing and express rage is the shooter's name was Oman Shaddiq. The right wing is a sick bunch, and represents all that is wrong in America. 

__________________

 

TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 3,557
Reply with quote  #15 
You don't care one bit about the victims or their families - shocking to no one.

Truly vile person who should not have the privilege of posting here.

I guess if all I was known for on a board were fantasies about railing my daughter, I would probably go over the top to change the narrative too.
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 9,522
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_CF
Oh please.  PuhLeeze. Over and over again, this happens. Nowhere else in the world does it happen with anywhere near the frequency it does in the US. Over and over again, we hear about thoughts and prayers. And we keep on doing nothing that would prevent the evil NRA and its supporters from enabling the carnage. 

I just listened to the piece of filth who is the president read a statement that someone else wrote, and there was no mention of terrorism. And there was no calling out of the evil shooter, no noticeable true anger at all. He literally has shown more angry emotion at NFL players and the mayor of San Juan than he just did at the white male terrorist. 

You conservatives would be over the top politicizing and express rage is the shooter's name was Oman Shaddiq. The right wing is a sick bunch, and represents all that is wrong in America. 


The shooter used an illegal weapon.  What's your answer to that?
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 6,853
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_CF
Oh please.  PuhLeeze. Over and over again, this happens. Nowhere else in the world does it happen with anywhere near the frequency it does in the US. Over and over again, we hear about thoughts and prayers. And we keep on doing nothing that would prevent the evil NRA and its supporters from enabling the carnage. 

I just listened to the piece of filth who is the president read a statement that someone else wrote, and there was no mention of terrorism. And there was no calling out of the evil shooter, no noticeable true anger at all. He literally has shown more angry emotion at NFL players and the mayor of San Juan than he just did at the white male terrorist. 

You conservatives would be over the top politicizing and express rage is the shooter's name was Oman Shaddiq. The right wing is a sick bunch, and represents all that is wrong in America. 

It is actually happening more frequently in France and Britian than here.  They have many many muslim attacks a year.  50 person is nothing for them. In addition they have 2-10 person attacks going 3-4 times a month.  It barley even makes the news.

Britain and France have way more gun laws.  Attackers still use guns.  They use knives.  They use trucks.   Explain that?

__________________
Can always tell when fresh is drunk and tired. Gets low energy and says 'sh1t' a lot,
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 6,853
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_CF
Oh please.  PuhLeeze. Over and over again, this happens. Nowhere else in the world does it happen with anywhere near the frequency it does in the US. Over and over again, we hear about thoughts and prayers. And we keep on doing nothing that would prevent the evil NRA and its supporters from enabling the carnage. 

I just listened to the piece of filth who is the president read a statement that someone else wrote, and there was no mention of terrorism. And there was no calling out of the evil shooter, no noticeable true anger at all. He literally has shown more angry emotion at NFL players and the mayor of San Juan than he just did at the white male terrorist. 

You conservatives would be over the top politicizing and express rage is the shooter's name was Oman Shaddiq. The right wing is a sick bunch, and represents all that is wrong in America. 

It is sounding like shooter was a guy that just snapped.

If the shooter uses an already illegal weapon, fully undermines calls for new gun laws.

This guy seemed highly motivated and well prepared.  Even without that weapon, good chance he finds a big truck and creates that same amount of damage. 

Probably should be considering additional spending in mental health, taken from our already massively overspend on free healthcare for losers.  

__________________
Can always tell when fresh is drunk and tired. Gets low energy and says 'sh1t' a lot,
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 9,522
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist

It is actually happening more frequently in France and Britian than here.  They have many many muslim attacks a year.  50 person is nothing for them. In addition they have 2-10 person attacks going 3-4 times a month.  It barley even makes the news.

Britain and France have way more gun laws.  Attackers still use guns.  They use knives.  They use trucks.   Explain that?


Bama can't explain anything because he's an emotional little girl.  He has no intellectual capacity to reason through anything.  He is an angry middle-aged white man (just like the Vegas shooter) who only knows how to go on emotional rants and wouldn't know a logical debate if it kicked him in the cooch.
CoachB25

Registered:
Posts: 234
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_CF
Over 50 Americans dead. Over 250 wounded, some critically. Slaughtered by a 64 year old plain ole American white man. Radical Christian Terrorist. 

This should come as no surprise. Angry white males have always been, and still are, by far the most likely mass murderers and terrorists here in American. They are more dangerous than muslims and far, far more dangerous than Mexicans. 

He of course committed this mass murder with high magazine automatic weapons which enabled him to fire off hundreds of rounds in 45 seconds. 

What unspeakable evil, slaughtering people minding their own business enjoying themselves at a concert in Vegas. Prayers for their families.   


How racist of you to interject politics into this as soon as it happened.  

__________________
Those mountains in front of you will seem like little hills when you are beyond them and they are in the past!
woody

Registered:
Posts: 8,807
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal
The audio I heard was a fully automatic. Where did he get it?


In Nevada and many other states, they can be had with an NFA trust, and a $200 stamp. I looked into it, but you are talking 15-20K+ for a pre 1986 full auto M16. Class 3 dealers can get post 1986 "sample" models for around 1-4K. Lots of places for tourist to shoot them off the strip. Sounded like a 30 caliber belt feed. Cycle rate seemed to fast for a 60 cal. and too slow for an M16, or AK-47. The guy could have illegally altered a weapon. Who knows what crazy evil people rationalize in their minds.

__________________
Anarcho Capitalism. Get some, and no you can't have any of my money to live off of you Socialist Democrat.

"IT'S GOOD TO BE DA KING"
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 9,522
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody


In Nevada and many other states, they can be had with an NFA trust, and a $200 stamp. I looked into it, but you are talking 15-20K+ for a pre 1986 full auto M16. Class 3 dealers can get post 1986 "sample" models for around 1-4K. Lots of places for tourist to shoot them off the strip. Sounded like a 30 caliber belt feed. Cycle rate seemed to fast for a 60 cal. and too slow for an M16, or AK-47. The guy could have illegally altered a weapon. Who knows what crazy evil people rationalize in their minds.


If it was fully automatic, those are completely banned, right?  I'm not implying they can't be acquired, just trying to understand the law.
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 8,184
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


If it was fully automatic, those are completely banned, right?  I'm not implying they can't be acquired, just trying to understand the law.


Banned post-1986.  Weapons here prior to 1986 are grandfathered, but they are highly regulated.

You must register with ATF, get a permit, etc.  You have to ask permission to take it across state lines.  Local law enforcement is notified or permittees in their jurisdictions.

They are very costly, because they are very difficult to obtain.

Many of the registered owners are dealers or gun ranges, as opposed to private citizens.

So, technically, yes you can get one.  Practically, it's very time consuming, very expensive, tightly controlled, and very rare.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 6,853
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


If it was fully automatic, those are completely banned, right?  I'm not implying they can't be acquired, just trying to understand the law.

The ban is a bit complex. Grandfathered weapons. NFA's.  You can definitely legally buy a full auto.  But it is a complex undertaking with loads of government oversight and registration.  https://www.quora.com/Is-it-legal-for-a-normal-citizen-to-buy-a-military-grade-fully-automatic-assault-rifle-in-the-US

Some witnesses are claiming it was a heavy machine gun.  They were using the term SAW. 



__________________
Can always tell when fresh is drunk and tired. Gets low energy and says 'sh1t' a lot,
woody

Registered:
Posts: 8,807
Reply with quote  #25 
I can legally obtain so called class 3 and full auto weapons. This is what I know about the process. Any citizen of the United States other than a Felon, someone under age 21, or someone that has a history of mental illness, or illegal drug use can as well. You must fill out an NFA (national firearms act) Trust document, and wait for approval by the ATF. This trust allows you to name yourself, and other people as members of the trust. It allows members of the trust to use, and possess and even build some class 3 weapons. Once that is approved, you go to a class 3 arms dealer, and purchase the weapon. Forms are filed with the ATF by the dealer. It takes around 10 months for a $200 tax stamp to be issued on the item. The weapon, silencer, or other item is listed by serial number on the tax stamp, and added by the Trust to it's list of weapons. Once the tax stamp is issued, the weapon is released to the trust member by the licensed dealer after an additional FBI background check. The trust allows the transfer of the weapon to surviving family members listed in the trust. This would allow them to sell the weapons to a class 3 dealer if they don't want to keep them. A class 3 weapon, short barreled rifle, less than 16" can be made by filling out a Form 1. The trust would file the form, buy a lower AR receiver, short barrel, and have it ready to engrave. Once approval and a tax stamp is issued, the receiver is engraved, and only after approval can the short barrel, silencer, or whatever you described be legally assembled and used. You must always have a copy of the stamp in your possession while using a class 3 weapon. I keep a copy of my trust in my truck as well. Class 3 firearms dealers have a cheap way around the 1986 ban of full auto weapons. Any full auto manufactured prior to the 1986 law can be purchased by a Trust. That is expensive. Class 3 dealers can obtain "sample", or post ban weapons cheap. This is the route most of the Nevada shooting ranges buy weapons that they rent for an hour at their range for tourist to shoot. The down side is the weapon can never be sold as I understand it. It is supposed to be for demonstration purposes to police departments, and military.
__________________
Anarcho Capitalism. Get some, and no you can't have any of my money to live off of you Socialist Democrat.

"IT'S GOOD TO BE DA KING"
woody

Registered:
Posts: 8,807
Reply with quote  #26 
Edit, a change in law last August I believe, requires the person applying for the tax stamp to submit fingerprints, and a photo. Regardless, if you jump through the hoops it is legal to own class 3 and full auto weapons. If you don't like hoops, be aware that Gatling guns, and mini guns are legal for any citizen to own without a tax stamp or trust.
__________________
Anarcho Capitalism. Get some, and no you can't have any of my money to live off of you Socialist Democrat.

"IT'S GOOD TO BE DA KING"
woody

Registered:
Posts: 8,807
Reply with quote  #27 
Check state and local laws carefully. I think all but around 6 states allow suppressors. Not sure about other weapons.
__________________
Anarcho Capitalism. Get some, and no you can't have any of my money to live off of you Socialist Democrat.

"IT'S GOOD TO BE DA KING"
woody

Registered:
Posts: 8,807
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist

The ban is a bit complex. Grandfathered weapons. NFA's.  You can definitely legally buy a full auto.  But it is a complex undertaking with loads of government oversight and registration.  https://www.quora.com/Is-it-legal-for-a-normal-citizen-to-buy-a-military-grade-fully-automatic-assault-rifle-in-the-US

Some witnesses are claiming it was a heavy machine gun.  They were using the term SAW. 




That's the sound I heard in the audio, but it seemed too fast a rate of fire for anything other than an M60, or smaller. A crew serviced weapon, 50 cal or 60 cal would have been obvious trying to transport it, so that would seem to rule out a heavy machine gun.

__________________
Anarcho Capitalism. Get some, and no you can't have any of my money to live off of you Socialist Democrat.

"IT'S GOOD TO BE DA KING"
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 6,853
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody


That's the sound I heard in the audio, but it seemed too fast a rate of fire for anything other than an M60, or smaller. A crew serviced weapon, 50 cal or 60 cal would have been obvious trying to transport it, so that would seem to rule out a heavy machine gun.

Some are saying maybe a weapon the shooter modified to add a crank firing mechanism.  Based on the way the rate of fire varied, and the way the shooter maintained a sweeping motion.  

__________________
Can always tell when fresh is drunk and tired. Gets low energy and says 'sh1t' a lot,
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 6,853
Reply with quote  #30 
[fRSwumb] 
__________________
Can always tell when fresh is drunk and tired. Gets low energy and says 'sh1t' a lot,
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.