Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 5 of 11     «   Prev   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next   »
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 8,092
Reply with quote  #121 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


Let's say you're right......how do you get the guns out of the hands of the Orlando terrorist?

Extreme vetting of immigrants from known terrorist hot spots. 

Continually adjusting our internal investigation methods and techniques of tracking people that are getting radicalized.  Focus on what is radicalizing these individuals currently.  Infiltrate those areas of our society that are close to the radicalization.  If it is mosques, we focus there, if it is internet we focus there.  Be careful to avoid mass surveillance.  

Mateen's case turns out to be super simple.  G4S was a Florida security firm.  It is pretty clear they forged his psychiatric evaluation screen.  The psychiatrist screener that supposedly signed for Mateen says she never saw or met Mateen.  She had already quite G4S sighting this very thing, that she thought they were signing her name to evaluations illegally.  G4S because G4s put him to work as a security guard. 

G4S later removed Mateen becasue he had threatened a coworker.  Mateen said he was going to have al-Qaida kill him. Several coworkers described him as unhinged.  His wife described him as unhinged and violent.  He went to mosque 3-4 times a week.  His father did a show on Payem-e-Afghan, and was supported in his run for President of Afghanistan, by the Taliban.  

Whole family should have been under watch.  Violent kid should have been getting special scrutiny long ago. FBI investigated him in 2013, but then cleared him.  They should have kept him a live case. 

__________________
I'm more getting a sense that willie wynn is dewey is a F'n loser. 
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 10,137
Reply with quote  #122 
Fresh said.............
Quote:
I would legalize more than marijuana. What has that got to do with gun laws?



Like I inferred, Fresh...........Your way-of-thinking is, well, messed-up.............
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 8,092
Reply with quote  #123 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


What is your point here?

You put on a big attitude Mexican persona that is going to straighten out and call out these racist bigoted white guys.  You make racial inflammatory statements and provide zero evidence behind them.  Eventually someone calls you tamale or beaner.

You would have to be a true lefty to fain surprise at that point.  But ok, it seems to be working for you guys.

__________________
I'm more getting a sense that willie wynn is dewey is a F'n loser. 
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 8,380
Reply with quote  #124 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


Let's say you're right......how do you get the guns out of the hands of the Orlando terrorist?


The Orlando terrorist would've been stopped before he did any damage if the security was armed, or if any of those gay boys carried a weapon.

Nobody is killing 50 people at a club that I'm at.
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 11,225
Reply with quote  #125 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


Yep, Pablum joins the ranks of Narrator, KIR and UWA. Wetback is inexcusable. Back in the nineties I referred to my black friends as nigger sometimes. As time went on I stopped, not because they told me to, but because of the Richard Pryor routine from his visit to Africa. He made perfect sense and I have never let that word out again. It never meant anything negative, but just isn't the way I want to act. 


But Poobag is okay.  Got it.
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 11,225
Reply with quote  #126 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


Crazy is as crazy does. No signs of insanity from Vegas guy.


That is a very stupid statement as they haven't even gotten close to what made this guy do what he did.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,996
Reply with quote  #127 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist

Eventually someone calls you tamale or beaner.

.


Maybe in your social group, not mine. Last time I heard wetback or beaner was visiting my inlaws in Texas. Brother in law works on bikes and heard it used by bikers. White supremacists. NeoNazis........It would never enter my mind to use it. Living in Georgia, I have heard nigger and always know who might blurt it out. Have one really good friend that graduated Ga Tech, but grew up in south Ga and uses the term. Don't disown him as a result, but we've had some pretty animated discussions about it. Very intelligent person.....still can't imagine him using that term.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,996
Reply with quote  #128 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


That is a very stupid statement as they haven't even gotten close to what made this guy do what he did.


So far, show me one instance of him showing he was crazy except ownership of massive quantities of guns and ammunition. Waiting to see what shows up on his computers. By all outward appearances to friends and family, he was normal.
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 11,225
Reply with quote  #129 
Liberals are the worst racists of all.  How do you explain that moron Bill Maher having the audacity to think he was perfectly fine to use the N word?

Liberals may be offended by name calling but they have no problem supporting the disproportionate aborting of black babies and turning a blind eye to the horrors of black on black crime.  They have no problem supporting policies that have decimated the black family and that have trapped blacks and other minorities in the chains of government dependence.

Why do liberals hate black people so much but, at the same time, rely on their votes to keep the Ds in power?


pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 11,225
Reply with quote  #130 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


So far, show me one instance of him showing he was crazy except ownership of massive quantities of guns and ammunition. Waiting to see what shows up on his computers. By all outward appearances to friends and family, he was normal.


Um - killing 59 people and wounding over 500 more?
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,996
Reply with quote  #131 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


But Poobag is okay.  Got it.


It's not racist, but based on previous statements you've made. I've never complained about being called popnfresh, part of the territory. Bad press better than none at all.

Possibly beastiality .
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,996
Reply with quote  #132 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


Um - killing 59 people and wounding over 500 more?


Get serious, we were talking about preventative measures. Pretty obvious he's whack.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,996
Reply with quote  #133 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61
Liberals are the worst racists of all.  How do you explain that moron Bill Maher having the audacity to think he was perfectly fine to use the N word?

Liberals may be offended by name calling but they have no problem supporting the disproportionate aborting of black babies and turning a blind eye to the horrors of black on black crime.  They have no problem supporting policies that have decimated the black family and that have trapped blacks and other minorities in the chains of government dependence.

Why do liberals hate black people so much but, at the same time, rely on their votes to keep the Ds in power?




Beaner better?
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 10,137
Reply with quote  #134 
Fresh said..........
Quote:
Pretty obvious he's whack.


Fresh, I like "whack"...........Maybe for you..........
1janiedough

Registered:
Posts: 2,559
Reply with quote  #135 
You people are all stupid.
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 8,380
Reply with quote  #136 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


Maybe in your social group, not mine. Last time I heard wetback or beaner was visiting my inlaws in Texas. Brother in law works on bikes and heard it used by bikers. White supremacists. NeoNazis........It would never enter my mind to use it. Living in Georgia, I have heard nigger and always know who might blurt it out. Have one really good friend that graduated Ga Tech, but grew up in south Ga and uses the term. Don't disown him as a result, but we've had some pretty animated discussions about it. Very intelligent person.....still can't imagine him using that term.


Interesting.  I live in GA, graduated Ga Tech, and have never heard anyone use that term, even in college 30 yrs ago.

I live in rural NW GA - no one out here uses that word.  I think it only gets used in the City and on the Southside.
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 8,380
Reply with quote  #137 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61
turning a blind eye to the horrors of black on black crime.



this is one that I really can't figure. 

I think UWA provided some thoughts on the mass casualty graphic - most were gang related.

I can not fathom how this is not a topic of conversation amongst the peaceniks. 
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 10,137
Reply with quote  #138 
Quote:
You people are all stupid.


Half of what we think we know is wrong...........But, we don't know which half it is...........
rudymartinez

Registered:
Posts: 468
Reply with quote  #139 
Et tu Janie? See what this site does to one, it would make the Pope cuss. It's just entertainment until the season kicks off.
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 11,225
Reply with quote  #140 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec


this is one that I really can't figure. 

I think UWA provided some thoughts on the mass casualty graphic - most were gang related.

I can not fathom how this is not a topic of conversation amongst the peaceniks. 


Probably for the same reason they can't reconcile their support of Muslims and the fact that Muslims openly discriminate against women and gays.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 8,092
Reply with quote  #141 
Murder rate if you are black victim (2015):
2,666/39,908,095 =  6.68/100K

for white victim
3,167/232,943,055 = 1.35/100K

So if you are white in America, you are safer than many of the countries on your list.  

If you are black in a America you get a super raw deal.  This again shows us where our efforts must be spent.  That is helping these poor inner city neighborhoods address their crime issues. 

Unfortunately that would mean more incarceration, and that runs contrary to the BLM activism.  That is also a big reason that programs like stop and frisk were so productive in crime reduction.  I realize that stop and frisk had issues from fairness standpoint.  But boy if we can come up with a way to target gun holders in these super high crime neighborhoods, that would do much to directly reduce crime in the US. 

sources:
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2015.xls

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States#Race

__________________
I'm more getting a sense that willie wynn is dewey is a F'n loser. 
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 8,380
Reply with quote  #142 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudymartinez
Et tu Janie? See what this site does to one, it would make the Pope cuss. It's just entertainment until the season kicks off.


I don't generally cuss, but I ain't the Pope either.

I did watch the Pillars of the Earth on Starz though.
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 11,225
Reply with quote  #143 
UWA - it's true that blacks are murdered at a much higher rate.  Isn't it also true that in the vast majority of those cases, a black person is also the perpetrator?  It matters because that's what the whole liberal racism argument is about.
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 10,137
Reply with quote  #144 
Quote:
See what this site does to one, it would make the Pope cuss. 


Rudy, you know the Pope cusses and drinks, don't ya?
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 11,225
Reply with quote  #145 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


Beaner better?


Nope - but neither is Poobag.  Rudy likes to throw stones but doesn't like when they're thrown at him.
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 8,380
Reply with quote  #146 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


Probably for the same reason they can't reconcile their support of Muslims and the fact that Muslims openly discriminate against women and gays.


they don't discriminate, much.  they put hoods on all the women, and kill all the gays.

equal treatment in a way.  maybe that's why they like them?  they never have to worry if they can get cupcakes for the wedding.
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 11,225
Reply with quote  #147 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog


Rudy, you know the Pope cusses and drinks, don't ya?


Yes, we Catholics love our blood of Christ.
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 10,137
Reply with quote  #148 
It's only a stand-in representation and shouldn't be polluted by alcohol..............

And, the wine on Friday nights to relax is for what?
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 8,380
Reply with quote  #149 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


Yes, we Catholics love our blood of Christ.


funny.

my mom and dad, both of whom have never had any sort of alcohol in their whole lives, were always distrustful of Catholics for this reason.

they had me believing Catholic households were open bar, even for kids.

Then, I spent time with my Cuban refugee best friend in HS, and learned that not to be the case.

You should've seen them when I told them I was marrying a Catholic.  You would've thought we were in Northern Ireland. 
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 11,225
Reply with quote  #150 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog
It's only a stand-in representation and shouldn't be polluted by alcohol..............

And, the wine on Friday nights to relax is for what?


Relax Francis.  I was making a joke.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.