Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 4 of 11      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next   »
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 14,802
Reply with quote  #91 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudymartinez
Beaner - wetto - Tamale boy. Slurs from the self righteous crowd, who cry crocodile tears when they are called racist. Man up and admit to yourselves what the rest of us already know.


You get what you've earned.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
rudymartinez

Registered:
Posts: 546
Reply with quote  #92 
Yes Poobag, you've earned the right to be called racist. Waiting to hear from the others.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,545
Reply with quote  #93 
I'll stick with tamale boy, that came from my bud bluedog and it seems to fit. My wife is Hispanic and I told her about the pinata beater having a hurt tee tee and she said, he's a chihuahua in a pit bull world when tamale boy upsets him
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 14,802
Reply with quote  #94 
Can one of our resident lefties explain this chart to the rest of us:guns3
__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,316
Reply with quote  #95 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog
Fresh, my body, mind and my soul belongs to the Creator...........I have no concerns about my protection...........

But, when the shooting starts, your protection will come to be my responsibility...........As long as you're not the one doing the shooting...........


What a crock of sh1t. I will never be considered a responsibility to you. I have a perfectly good sense of how to protect myself and prepare for most eventualities. You are a bitter individual that has little compassion for your fellow man. Disagreement is fine, your intractability about certain subjects makes discussing anything virtually useless. Don't put your irritable disposition on me......that's on you.

__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 11,771
Reply with quote  #96 
Aw, Fresh, calm down...........

I'll be there to protect you, even if you don't appreciate it............Just feel fortunate...........[smile]
rudymartinez

Registered:
Posts: 546
Reply with quote  #97 
Got to give it to you Keepitredneck. I'm married to a Mexican beats the some of my best friends are black , I can't be racist argument. The fact remains the same.

BTW never complained about all the terms of endearment, just pointing out the hypocrisy. Good to know you have a reliable source for all things Mexican.
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 11,771
Reply with quote  #98 
Now, Rudy, let's be Real...........[smile]


Revelation-boy harbors no ill-feelings about his nickname.............Why should you?

I was called "Swamp-Rat" in the Marine Corps............I had no problem trampling around in mud and I was from Louisiana............Heck, I was almost convinced I had web feet.........
rudymartinez

Registered:
Posts: 546
Reply with quote  #99 
Blue, I would hope we all can recognize the difference between nicknames and ethnic slurs. It's all about connotation and context.

Like coon-ass. It could either be a compliment or an insult depending on the who, what, why and where situation.

Are you really the first to refer to me as Tamale boy? Coming from you, it's all good.
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 9,508
Reply with quote  #100 
Still trying to figure out who the fook RudyMartines is.  Remember him from the softball side - thinks he's smarter than everyone else because he uses big words.  
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 14,802
Reply with quote  #101 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudymartinez
Blue, I would hope we all can recognize the difference between nicknames and ethnic slurs. It's all about connotation and context.

Like coon-ass. It could either be a compliment or an insult depending on the who, what, why and where situation.

Are you really the first to refer to me as Tamale boy? Coming from you, it's all good.


Nicknames?  I don't remember thinking of the name you gave me as a nickname.  It's much more of a slur.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,316
Reply with quote  #102 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61
Can one of our resident lefties explain this chart to the rest of us:guns3


Bogus. Already said it's not purely a gun issue. It's you whacks that own the guns. Can you explain this one? 

gun-death-rates-chart.jpg

__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
rudymartinez

Registered:
Posts: 546
Reply with quote  #103 
Thanks for all the love peeps, but let's get back on topic. That is how to limit guns getting into the hands of criminals and lunatics.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 17,929
Reply with quote  #104 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudymartinez
Beaner - wetto - Tamale boy. Slurs from the self righteous crowd, who cry crocodile tears when they are called racist. Man up and admit to yourselves what the rest of us already know.

rudymartinez: "PS white terrorist are far more than likely mass murders ...than Mexicans. Explain that."

Only real question is why are you surprised?

__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 14,802
Reply with quote  #105 
How about if we start in places like Chicago where there have been 481 gun murders in 2017?  Why are blacks killing each other at such an alarming rate?  
__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,316
Reply with quote  #106 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog
Aw, Fresh, calm down...........

I'll be there to protect you, even if you don't appreciate it............Just feel fortunate...........[smile]


Probably not, remember, I'll be WITH the government. I will support my country and not get led astray with monuments to traiters and secessionists. I value our constitution and will fight on for observing it's virtues. I will not always like it, but will always realize the founding fathers were much smarter than me. I will have a problem coming to terms with details of search and seizure of illegal guns, but I'm sure there will be an answer to that.

__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 17,929
Reply with quote  #107 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
 
 
 
 

Take out the Orlando shooting (Muslim/ISIS terrorist) the Scalise shooting (Crazy leftist bernie bro), the vegas shooting (crazy video poker addicted 'white' guy)  and the San Bernedino shooting (Muslim/ISIS terrorist) and about 15 others the vast majority of the remaining 518 shootings are black gang violence often occurring in cities that already have the strictest gun laws in the nation. 


__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,316
Reply with quote  #108 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist

rudymartinez: "PS white terrorist are far more than likely mass murders ...than Mexicans. Explain that."

Only real question is why are you surprised?


What is your point here?

__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,316
Reply with quote  #109 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist

Take out the Orlando shooting (Muslim/ISIS terrorist) the Scalise shooting (Crazy leftist bernie bro), the vegas shooting (crazy video poker addicted 'white' guy)  and the San Bernedino shooting (Muslim/ISIS terrorist) and about 15 others the vast majority of the remaining 518 shootings are black gang violence often occurring in cities that already have the strictest gun laws in the nation. 



Let's say you're right......how do you get the guns out of the hands of the Orlando terrorist?

__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 11,771
Reply with quote  #110 
You don't.......

Thinking you can is delusional thinking..........That's what's scary.........
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 14,802
Reply with quote  #111 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


Let's say you're right......how do you get the guns out of the hands of the Orlando terrorist?


So is there no option to discuss how do you prevent the Orlando terrorist from becoming radicalized?

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,316
Reply with quote  #112 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudymartinez
Yes Poobag, you've earned the right to be called racist. Waiting to hear from the others.


Yep, Pablum joins the ranks of Narrator, KIR and UWA. Wetback is inexcusable. Back in the nineties I referred to my black friends as nigger sometimes. As time went on I stopped, not because they told me to, but because of the Richard Pryor routine from his visit to Africa. He made perfect sense and I have never let that word out again. It never meant anything negative, but just isn't the way I want to act. 

__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,316
Reply with quote  #113 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog
You don't.......

Thinking you can is delusional thinking..........That's what's scary.........


Since people still rob banks with stringent laws and penalties against it, should we make it legal?
Don't less people rob banks because it is against the law? Can you justify one life in exchange for your right to own an assault rifle?

I know you're going to attack my abortion stance, so don't go there, I'm asking about YOUR objections to gun control.

__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,316
Reply with quote  #114 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


So is there no option to discuss how do you prevent the Orlando terrorist from becoming radicalized?


Crazy is as crazy does. No signs of insanity from Vegas guy.

__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 11,771
Reply with quote  #115 
Fresh said.........
Quote:
Since people still rob banks with stringent laws and penalties against it, should we make it legal?


Well, you did it with marijuana..............It's your way-of-thinking that concerns me about people like you..........

I'll make you a deal........Make marijuana illegal again and I'll throw-in an assault rifle ban........[thumb]


Woody can shoot his pigs with shotgun slugs...........
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 9,508
Reply with quote  #116 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


Probably not, remember, I'll be WITH the government. I will support my country and not get led astray with monuments to traiters and secessionists. I value our constitution and will fight on for observing it's virtues. I will not always like it, but will always realize the founding fathers were much smarter than me. I will have a problem coming to terms with details of search and seizure of illegal guns, but I'm sure there will be an answer to that.


Then why aren't you with your country now?
Those of us that made those statements for the last eight years were called racist
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 9,508
Reply with quote  #117 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


Yep, Pablum joins the ranks of Narrator, KIR and UWA. Wetback is inexcusable. Back in the nineties I referred to my black friends as nigger sometimes. As time went on I stopped, not because they told me to, but because of the Richard Pryor routine from his visit to Africa. He made perfect sense and I have never let that word out again. It never meant anything negative, but just isn't the way I want to act. 


So you have joined Auburn_CF in calling me racist?

Cowardly for someone like you to do that. I guess if I hadn't disagreed with you and exposed your lies and misstatements I wouldn't be on that list.
rudymartinez

Registered:
Posts: 546
Reply with quote  #118 
To paraphrase Jeff Foxworthy.

If you own automatic weapons and 1000's of rounds of ammo ---- you might be a lunatic
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,316
Reply with quote  #119 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog
Fresh said.........


Well, you did it with marijuana..............It's your way-of-thinking that concerns me about people like you..........

I'll make you a deal........Make marijuana illegal again and I'll throw-in an assault rifle ban........[thumb]


Woody can shoot his pigs with shotgun slugs...........


I would legalize more than marijuana. What has that got to do with gun laws? Much more likely to kill somebody under the influence of alcohol than weed. I would make alcohol illegal before weed. Don't question my drug use, I drink alcohol, haven't had a toke in 30 years, didn't even like drugs as a youth.

__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 17,929
Reply with quote  #120 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


Let's say you're right......how do you get the guns out of the hands of the Orlando terrorist?

Extreme vetting of immigrants from known terrorist hot spots. 

Continually adjusting our internal investigation methods and techniques of tracking people that are getting radicalized.  Focus on what is radicalizing these individuals currently.  Infiltrate those areas of our society that are close to the radicalization.  If it is mosques, we focus there, if it is internet we focus there.  Be careful to avoid mass surveillance.  

Mateen's case turns out to be super simple.  G4S was a Florida security firm.  It is pretty clear they forged his psychiatric evaluation screen.  The psychiatrist screener that supposedly signed for Mateen says she never saw or met Mateen.  She had already quite G4S sighting this very thing, that she thought they were signing her name to evaluations illegally.  G4S because G4s put him to work as a security guard. 

G4S later removed Mateen becasue he had threatened a coworker.  Mateen said he was going to have al-Qaida kill him. Several coworkers described him as unhinged.  His wife described him as unhinged and violent.  He went to mosque 3-4 times a week.  His father did a show on Payem-e-Afghan, and was supported in his run for President of Afghanistan, by the Taliban.  

Whole family should have been under watch.  Violent kid should have been getting special scrutiny long ago. FBI investigated him in 2013, but then cleared him.  They should have kept him a live case. 

__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.