Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 6 of 11     «   Prev   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next   »
PDad

Registered:
Posts: 3,919
Reply with quote  #151 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
We are not a democracy. Wrong is wrong and most of them have to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Our elected officials decide. We have a voice, but in the end we have to abide by their decisions. I don't necessarily agree with the majority all the time, but will live by the decision. Not ready for a revolution yet.

President Trump was elected... The Left tries to undermine him since he didn't win a plurality... [crazy]

Fresh is just like Dewey - he's abdicated all decisions to his elite leaders.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 1,690
Reply with quote  #152 
You never explained why a video from a guy in a car that heard something from a lady  is what you call proof, but I'll answer anyway.

Was answering this:

So if a community votes to keep the statues, then they should stay?
We are not a democracy. 

My opinion, wrong is wrong and most of them have to go.

Subsequently I answered this:

Our elected officials decide. We have a voice, but in the end we have to abide by their decisions. I don't necessarily agree with the majority all the time, but will live by the decision. Not ready for a revolution yet.

BTW, who was that guy in the car?






TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 3,252
Reply with quote  #153 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_CF



The right likes to say "We are a representative republic, not a democracy" when it suits them, and only then


Specifically on Election Day - proving to you once again that the popular vote doesn't matter.
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 9,191
Reply with quote  #154 
In 1860, the year before the Civil War, no Republican owned a slave.  All the four million slaves were owned by Democrats.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 1,690
Reply with quote  #155 
lol
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 6,221
Reply with quote  #156 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
lol

It is true.  Republican party formed by Lincoln to combat the Kansas-Nebraska Act.  No slave owners ever joined the party, not ever.  The party was formed specifically to get rid of slavery. 

"The Republican Party was based on ... and African Americans." 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_United_States_Republican_Party

__________________
 So suck it, even though in your case it taste  like plastic. 
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 8,073
Reply with quote  #157 
You know, what these folks did 150 years ago is pretty immaterial.  Dems, Repubs - who cares.
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 9,191
Reply with quote  #158 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec
You know, what these folks did 150 years ago is pretty immaterial.  Dems, Repubs - who cares.


I care deeply.  For decades, the Democrats have portrayed the Republicans as racists and it's 100% false.  It's time that people knew the truth and that it's conservatives who are interested in policies that truly help anyone and everyone become self-sufficient and have a chance at the American dream.

It is Democrats that have always had a very low opinion of minorities, especially blacks.  In this case, history matters greatly - to me at least.
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 8,073
Reply with quote  #159 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


I care deeply.  For decades, the Democrats have portrayed the Republicans as racists and it's 100% false.  It's time that people knew the truth and that it's conservatives who are interested in policies that truly help anyone and everyone become self-sufficient and have a chance at the American dream.

It is Democrats that have always had a very low opinion of minorities, especially blacks.  In this case, history matters greatly - to me at least.


All of the italicized is true, and I agree.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 1,690
Reply with quote  #160 
What have you guys been doing since 1980? Dems are(were) the people. Reps are(were) business. Nobody knows what they are now. 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 3,252
Reply with quote  #161 
Right now republicans are electable, democrats are not
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 1,690
Reply with quote  #162 
In time, it will pass.
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 3,252
Reply with quote  #163 
You are probably right, but for right now the majority of Americans seem to be where the Republicans are.
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 9,191
Reply with quote  #164 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
What have you guys been doing since 1980? Dems are(were) the people. Reps are(were) business. Nobody knows what they are now. 


Really?  No Democrat politicians were in bed with business?  Hillary, if she were straight, would be gobbling the knob of every Wall Street wolf she could find.
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 4,135
Reply with quote  #165 
#KNOBGOBBLER2020
__________________
"She Packed My Bags Last Night, Pre-Flight, Zero Hour Nine A.M."
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 4,725
Reply with quote  #166 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
#KNOBGOBBLER2020

Epic
Someone is on a #roll

__________________
#SCOTUS
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 6,221
Reply with quote  #167 
Takes a couple of weeks off and comes back all hot and witty.
__________________
 So suck it, even though in your case it taste  like plastic. 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 6,221
Reply with quote  #168 
Why the left cannot let go of Racism

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/08/29/why-left-cant-let-go-racism.html

__________________
 So suck it, even though in your case it taste  like plastic. 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 1,690
Reply with quote  #169 
What a low bar you set for witty. Juvenile more like it.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 1,690
Reply with quote  #170 

Here’s the percentage of readers who supported taking each statue down

  • 93%Nathan Bedford Forrest
  • 84%Joe Paterno
  • 84%Jefferson Davis
  • 83%Roger B. Taney
  • 79%Robert E. Lee
  • 70%Strom Thurmond
  • 57%Frank Rizzo
  • 53%J. Marion Sims
  • 53%'Silent Sam'
  • 48%Stephen Foster
  • 42%Andrew Jackson
  • 31%Christopher Columbus
  • 24%William McKinley
  • 17%Theodore Roosevelt
  • 8%Ulysses S. Grant
  • 4%George Washington
Based on 16743 reader responses. NY Times.
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 9,478
Reply with quote  #171 
That's a poll of liberals who believe in murdering babies.............

And, the same fruitcakes who believe in global warming and men marrying men and women marrying women.............And, probably people marrying donkeys in the works..........
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 22,644
Reply with quote  #172 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog
That's a poll of liberals who believe in murdering babies.............

And, the same fruitcakes who believe in global warming and men marrying men and women marrying women.............And, probably people marrying donkeys in the works..........


Sad but true.



__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 8,073
Reply with quote  #173 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog
That's a poll of liberals who believe in murdering babies.............

And, the same fruitcakes who believe in global warming and men marrying men and women marrying women.............And, probably people marrying donkeys in the works..........


Post of the day
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 3,252
Reply with quote  #174 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog
And, the same fruitcakes who believe in global warming and men marrying men and women marrying women.............And, probably people marrying donkeys in the works..........


You would think that after getting their collective a$$es kicked at the polls they would realize they would realize most Americans don't want these things - but they continue to double down.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 6,221
Reply with quote  #175 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
You never explained why a video from a guy in a car that heard something from a lady  is what you call proof, but I'll answer anyway.

Was answering this:

So if a community votes to keep the statues, then they should stay?
We are not a democracy. 

My opinion, wrong is wrong and most of them have to go.

Subsequently I answered this:

Our elected officials decide. We have a voice, but in the end we have to abide by their decisions. I don't necessarily agree with the majority all the time, but will live by the decision. Not ready for a revolution yet.

BTW, who was that guy in the car?

The guy in the car appeared to be concerned citizen.  He was black.  Don't be a such an f'n racist.

Charlottesville voted not once but twice to keep the statues.  Their duly elected officials voted.  The Blue Ribbon commission voted.  They all decided that it was best to leave the statues in place as a reminder of the horrible decision people had made in the past.  To add additional context and current meaning to those memorials.  

The mayor wrote that impassioned and rational plea for why he supported keeping the statues with some discussion about the type of additional context about them.  

The black block leftist violent political jack booted thugs freak out.  Largely outsiders. They start to plan their march, their violence.  There is only one problem.  They would be marching on Democrats themselves.  Worse it would be black democrats. 

So they needed something to set the tone.  To set their narrative.  So up comes Jason Kessler.  A long time fully committed campaign worker for Obama.  

Mind you we had already seen the Vertas video of (links below) democratic operative Robert Creamer explained of the concept of bird dogging and actually sighted actuall places where they had sent bird dog operations into Trump crowds to insight violence.  

You also have direct statements from James Kessler.  He was super frustrated as Communist sh1t in the park efforts (Occupy Wallstreet) fell apart and America largely became tired of watching communist sh1t in their parks.   He openly stated that marching that organizing was not enough.  That they had to come up with deeper more insidious tactics.  He was clearly open to outright subversion to achieve his goals.

Here are some of his tweets from his occupy days:
"@SenatorReid I think you’re a guy who gets things done and I respect that but you need to support the assault weapons ban bc its now or never."

“These gun nuts have bullied the American people for too long and enabled too many killers. #GunControlNow.”

So what you are saying is that someone that was saying these things one day.  Sounding just like you.  Just like bamaturd. DC, Dewster.   All the sudden wakes up one day a full on KKK leader?  I just don't see it.

It was a fully manufactured event.  From the top to the bottom.  And it is really unfortunate as it is not an fully unjust cause.   Just the way the cause is being handled is unjust.  I actually approve open and honest debate about these statues, their meaning and placement.  

"By any means" often ends in one big backfire.  Charlottesville is more and more looking like that backfire. 

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/17/exclusive-okeefe-video-sting-exposes-bird-dogging-democrats-effort-to-incite-violence-at-trump-rallies/

http://www.wnd.com/2017/08/setup-man-behind-white-supremacist-rally-supported-obama/

https://nationonenews.com/2017/08/14/just-ripped-mask-off-jason-kessler-internet-forever/


__________________
 So suck it, even though in your case it taste  like plastic. 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 6,221
Reply with quote  #176 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh

Here’s the percentage of readers who supported taking each statue down

  • 93%Nathan Bedford Forrest
  • 84%Joe Paterno
  • 84%Jefferson Davis
  • 83%Roger B. Taney
  • 79%Robert E. Lee
  • 70%Strom Thurmond
  • 57%Frank Rizzo
  • 53%J. Marion Sims
  • 53%'Silent Sam'
  • 48%Stephen Foster
  • 42%Andrew Jackson
  • 31%Christopher Columbus
  • 24%William McKinley
  • 17%Theodore Roosevelt
  • 8%Ulysses S. Grant
  • 4%George Washington
Based on 16743 reader responses. NY Times.

muh democrats don't like it.  Send in the jack booted black blog antifa thugs.  get your way.  It is justified.

__________________
 So suck it, even though in your case it taste  like plastic. 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 6,221
Reply with quote  #177 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec


Post of the day

bluedog won the internet fight.

__________________
 So suck it, even though in your case it taste  like plastic. 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 6,221
Reply with quote  #178 
"Every record has been destroyed, every book rewritten, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."  Orwell predicting the rise of the violent Antifa leftists.
__________________
 So suck it, even though in your case it taste  like plastic. 
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 8,073
Reply with quote  #179 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
"Every record has been destroyed, every book rewritten, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."  Orwell predicting the rise of the violent Antifa leftists.


Good God that's chilling.
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 9,191
Reply with quote  #180 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
"Every record has been destroyed, every book rewritten, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."  Orwell predicting the rise of the violent Antifa leftists.


Wow - I don't frighten easily but that does it.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.