Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 2 of 10      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next   »
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 9,209
Reply with quote  #31 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Prime examples of the rightie views, dung heap. No effort for truth, just circle pats on the back. Been gone a while, but little changes. Support a corrupt, lying administration to further your own twisted, deranged agenda. Wishing for Supreme Court justices to die. Referring to people that don't look like you as invaders and rapists and thieves and drug dealers. You should be ashamed. 

That’s all you got after your hiatus to recharge your batteries? Weak sauce from a weak beta

__________________
RIP Mark Campbell
Truly one of the best there was
Victory USA. OC BatBusters. Pacifica HS
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,471
Reply with quote  #32 
Simply more MAGA.





"Under no circumstances during a government shutdown, will any government owned, rented, leased or chartered support any Congressional delegation, without the express written approval of the White House Chief of Staff,” wrote Russell Vought, acting director of the Office of Management and Budget, referring to Mick Mulvaney.

The letter also says no federal funds can be used for such travel without Mulvaney’s permission."


__________________
RIP Mark Campbell
Truly one of the best there was
Victory USA. OC BatBusters. Pacifica HS 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 18,017
Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
Simply more MAGA.





"Under no circumstances during a government shutdown, will any government owned, rented, leased or chartered support any Congressional delegation, without the express written approval of the White House Chief of Staff,” wrote Russell Vought, acting director of the Office of Management and Budget, referring to Mick Mulvaney.

The letter also says no federal funds can be used for such travel without Mulvaney’s permission."






__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,618
Reply with quote  #34 
Stop that bus

[DxIxq5GX4AARGrz]



Should have let Sandra drive the damn thing.

Image result for keanu reeves movies with bus

 
Image result for keanu reeves movies with bus



__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 6,616
Reply with quote  #35 
It appears Melania got permission.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/17/trump-postpones-pelosis-overseas-trip-because-of-shutdown.html

__________________
#CheckThePresidency 

The best thing President Trump has done to date is anger Sen McCain into voting thumbs down on the repeal of Obamacare. 


 Trump should be honest with the American people.


keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,618
Reply with quote  #36 
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, meme and text
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 9,209
Reply with quote  #37 
Then they cry that their personal safety was compromised. Pulease. You have no business going on a junket around the world when you can’t even do your job at home. I’m sure the troops won’t be too devastated by them no visiting
__________________
RIP Mark Campbell
Truly one of the best there was
Victory USA. OC BatBusters. Pacifica HS
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,618
Reply with quote  #38 
Image may contain: text that says 'On December 17, 1903 the Wright Brothers Flew 852 feet. That's 852 feet farther than Nancy Pelosi flew on January 17, 2019'
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 18,017
Reply with quote  #39 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal
Image may contain: text that says 'On December 17, 1903 the Wright Brothers Flew 852 feet. That's 852 feet farther than Nancy Pelosi flew on January 17, 2019'

I saw that one too. 

Great Moment in our Nations Aviation History!!

__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 9,209
Reply with quote  #40 
Heard on the radio he should have let them go and cancelled their return flight.
__________________
RIP Mark Campbell
Truly one of the best there was
Victory USA. OC BatBusters. Pacifica HS
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,618
Reply with quote  #41 
Image may contain: 1 person, meme and text
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 9,209
Reply with quote  #42 
Someone needs to put her on the No drink list
__________________
RIP Mark Campbell
Truly one of the best there was
Victory USA. OC BatBusters. Pacifica HS
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,471
Reply with quote  #43 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal
Image may contain: 1 person, meme and text


The curlpaw makes me want to blow chunks.

__________________
RIP Mark Campbell
Truly one of the best there was
Victory USA. OC BatBusters. Pacifica HS 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 9,564
Reply with quote  #44 
Speaker Pelosi officially dis invites the President for the SOTU for the first time in history.

President Trump practically begged her to do it, let's see what he has planned.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 18,017
Reply with quote  #45 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
Speaker Pelosi officially dis invites the President for the SOTU for the first time in history.

President Trump practically begged her to do it, let's see what he has planned.

She is massively losing this debate.  It seems she does not care.  I take that as an indication that for dems all that is left is their hardcore ideological base.   They have become so cornered that they have no avenues to reach out and build consensus in any direction. 

I feared this may come to pass when they selected Pelosi as their leader.  Let's see how the dems react now that it is upon them.

__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

kazoo

Registered:
Posts: 1,586
Reply with quote  #46 

Pelosi is winning this battle, rubes. She just told our Man Baby president to get lost--you're not coming to Congress. Trump /wants/ to give the State of the Union, but he'll have do it from, say, his car now--or his bathroom. And Pelosi is right: Trump wants to whine and close down the government because he can't get his way, fine, you own the shutdown and we're not inviting you to speak to Congress while nearly 1 million federal workers are not getting paid and some federal agencies are in disarray. It's beautiful work from the Speaker, a tough woman who clearly unnerves the woodsmen of America who can't reckon why she's needling the president instead of cooking up the fat-back in the kitchen! 

__________________
vance law
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 9,564
Reply with quote  #47 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazoo

Pelosi is winning this battle, rubes. She just told our Man Baby president to get lost--you're not coming to Congress. Trump /wants/ to give the State of the Union, but he'll have do it from, say, his car now--or his bathroom. And Pelosi is right: Trump wants to whine and close down the government because he can't get his way, fine, you own the shutdown and we're not inviting you to speak to Congress while nearly 1 million federal workers are not getting paid and some federal agencies are in disarray. It's beautiful work from the Speaker, a tough woman who clearly unnerves the woodsmen of America who can't reckon why she's needling the president instead of cooking up the fat-back in the kitchen! 


Saving this for when you are made to look like an idiot again.
kazoo

Registered:
Posts: 1,586
Reply with quote  #48 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist

She is massively losing this debate.  It seems she does not care.  I take that as an indication that for dems all that is left is their hardcore ideological base.   They have become so cornered that they have no avenues to reach out and build consensus in any direction. 

I feared this may come to pass when they selected Pelosi as their leader.  Let's see how the dems react now that it is upon them.


You're delusional. The Dems don't have do anything. They didn't shut down the government: Trump did, and he and Mr. Jowly Face, Mitch McConnell, can open it if they want, but refuse to. The Dems are not obligated to give our idiot president what he wants--he doesn't have the votes. Period. But he doesn't want to accept that fact, which only points up once again what an immature, corrupt ass-hat he is. It's Trump's job to build consensus, not Pelosi's. 

__________________
vance law
kazoo

Registered:
Posts: 1,586
Reply with quote  #49 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator


Saving this for when you are made to look like an idiot again.



I'm on point and seldom wrong--if ever! I explain my positions while the Rubes post memes and laugh at their own jokes, which I do find amusing. They are particularly unnerved by strong, smart women, because they are not smart. 

__________________
vance law
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 18,017
Reply with quote  #50 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazoo



I'm on point and seldom wrong--if ever! I explain my positions while the Rubes post memes and laugh at their own jokes, which I do find amusing. They are particularly unnerved by strong, smart women, because they are not smart. 

Saving this for when you are made to look like an idiot again.

__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,618
Reply with quote  #51 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazoo



I'm on point and seldom wrong--if ever! I explain my positions while the Rubes post memes and laugh at their own jokes, which I do find amusing. They are particularly unnerved by strong, smart women, because they are not smart. 


Can you give us those examples again of those strong, smart women?  Just wanting to see where your thresholds are for future.  Yeah, just 2 or 3 examples will suffice.

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,330
Reply with quote  #52 
I suggest the Kremlin. He will be well received and everybody there loves him. Not sure how Putin would take to having to wear one of those damned maga hats, but I'm sure it could be worked out. End of problem. BTW, Pelosi is winning. How are those 2 seats you picked up in the senate helping you? 
__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
kazoo

Registered:
Posts: 1,586
Reply with quote  #53 

If I know Trump, he will want to now give a "state of the union" speech in an airplane hanger in rural Oklahoma, in front of a cheering crowd of Maga folks, and make it it a political rally as opposed to the SOTU. And if something like that becomes the plan, then the TV networks should not televise the speech, because the SOTU has never been a political speech per se. But Trump of course, being the stunted adolescent 72-year-old that he is, will now become obsessed with countering Pelosi's move.

__________________
vance law
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 14,911
Reply with quote  #54 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazoo

If I know Trump, he will want to now give a "state of the union" speech in an airplane hanger in rural Oklahoma, in front of a cheering crowd of Maga folks, and make it it a political rally as opposed to the SOTU. And if something like that becomes the plan, then the TV networks should not televise the speech, because the SOTU has never been a political speech per se. But Trump of course, being the stunted adolescent 72-year-old that he is, will now become obsessed with countering Pelosi's move.


Do you know him?  As a gay black liberal man, do you really know a straight white conservative man?

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 18,017
Reply with quote  #55 
SOTU is the most political speech of all the political speeches. 
__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

Lost_1

Registered:
Posts: 3,866
Reply with quote  #56 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazoo

If I know Trump, he will want to now give a "state of the union" speech in an airplane hanger in rural Oklahoma, in front of a cheering crowd of Maga folks, and make it it a political rally as opposed to the SOTU. And if something like that becomes the plan, then the TV networks should not televise the speech, because the SOTU has never been a political speech per se. But Trump of course, being the stunted adolescent 72-year-old that he is, will now become obsessed with countering Pelosi's move.




Yet you cheered when Obama scolded the SCOTUS in the SOTU, nope not political at all.

But hell, bring on that hanger in Oklahoma. I'll load up a keg in the truck, put on my weekend overalls and show up with a big dip of copenhagen. 

__________________
If we are not careful, our colleges will produce a group of close-minded, unscientific, illogical propagandists, consumed with immoral acts. - Dr. Martin Luther King


“Everyone is in favor of free speech. Hardly a day passes without its being extolled, but some people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.” Winston S. Churchill


TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 9,564
Reply with quote  #57 
Can you imagine the outrage if a republican had done this to President Obama during his shutdown?

The cries of racism would still be ringing through the halls of Congress.
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 9,650
Reply with quote  #58 
In spite of what a few folks here say, I don't believe he is winning this.

Both sides are too far out over their skis now. No idea what the way out is.



pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 14,911
Reply with quote  #59 
Trump blinked.  Didn't think it would happen but it's not the most important issue.  Don't blink on the wall.
__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,618
Reply with quote  #60 
I agree, do away with it, but for now, February 5th

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/yes-ditch-the-joint-session-state-of-the-union-speech



__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.