Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
Kelly1192

Registered:
Posts: 14
Reply with quote  #1 
Sam show will play her senior season at OSU
1janiedough

Registered:
Posts: 3,617
Reply with quote  #2 


Registered:06/10/11
Posts: 3,423
   #613  
Show to Oklahoma St.
Edit | Delete
3leftturns 

Registered:11/13/12
Posts: 15,634
   #614 
Prediction....or news?
 
SECFan04 

Registered:05/28
Posts: 405
   #615 


https://twitter.com/samanthashow01?lang=en


On her twitter


Quote:
I made the tough decision to leave Texas A&M. I made tons of memories, life long friendships, and I am so grateful for the opportunities. I am extremely excited and blessed to be able to finish my college softball career at Oklahoma State University! 
SECFan04

Registered:
Posts: 508
Reply with quote  #3 
Good get for OSU, they needed some pitching to go with their bats

Definitely will be a team to keep an eye on next year
smcouvillion

Registered:
Posts: 441
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECFan04
Good get for OSU, they needed some pitching to go with their bats

Definitely will be a team to keep an eye on next year


They did just lose the best player in their school history. She was a huge run producer for them.
3leftturns

Registered:
Posts: 16,072
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by smcouvillion


They did just lose the best player in their school history. She was a huge run producer for them.
Like the inverse of the Sanchez transfer to a Hoover-and-Walljasper-less LSU
smcouvillion

Registered:
Posts: 441
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3leftturns
Like the inverse of the Sanchez transfer to a Hoover-and-Walljasper-less LSU


Sort of. Sanchez was a top player in the SEC last year, though. Show had a .290 BA and a 2.24 ERA. But hey, she is going into the big 12, so who knows?
3leftturns

Registered:
Posts: 16,072
Reply with quote  #7 
Sanchez move is odd to me

No way LSU sniffs OKC without those two Sherman tanks in the circle

Sec_fan91

Registered:
Posts: 2,915
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by smcouvillion


Sort of. Sanchez was a top player in the SEC last year, though. Show had a .290 BA and a 2.24 ERA. But hey, she is going into the big 12, so who knows?


Show has way more potential than that. I think it’s a lack of development by A&M
SECFan04

Registered:
Posts: 508
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3leftturns
Sanchez move is odd to me

No way LSU sniffs OKC without those two Sherman tanks in the circle



The offense needs to hit better for sure, although Sanchez will be an upgrade x 1,000,000 to Schulte

Maybe they will surprise people next year with the newcomers

It seems like all the players in Torinas 2015 class didn’t pan out like expected, compared to the other classes.
Gatorzzz2014

Registered:
Posts: 45
Reply with quote  #10 
Just speculation but do you think Samantha's decision to leave Texas AM was the fact she did not throw a single pitch in the supers vs Florida? Among other factors?
SECFan04

Registered:
Posts: 508
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sec_fan91


Show has way more potential than that. I think it’s a lack of development by A&M



Show was not properly developed at A&M 
smcouvillion

Registered:
Posts: 441
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorzzz2014
Just speculation but do you think Samantha's decision to leave Texas AM was the fact she did not throw a single pitch in the supers vs Florida? Among other factors?


I do feel like this was a major factor. She did have a really down season this year and she didn't pitch as much and didn't hit as much as she probably wanted to.
Kelly1192

Registered:
Posts: 14
Reply with quote  #13 
Absolutely
1janiedough

Registered:
Posts: 3,617
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sec_fan91


Show has way more potential than that. I think it’s a lack of development by A&M



Exactly, both Show and Milligan should have been at least 3rd team all-americans by now with their raw ability.
Gatorzzz2014

Registered:
Posts: 45
Reply with quote  #15 
Is there a reason show chose Oklahoma state as opposed to another university?
HoustonBear15

Registered:
Posts: 321
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorzzz2014
Is there a reason show chose Oklahoma state as opposed to another university?
I’m sure her major had something to do with it. Was an Agriculture major so would need a school that offered that.
jayrot

Registered:
Posts: 17,772
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorzzz2014
Is there a reason show chose Oklahoma state as opposed to another university?


From what I heard she really liked KennyG.
Techstar89

Registered:
Posts: 43
Reply with quote  #18 
Good solid pick up for OSU
1janiedough

Registered:
Posts: 3,617
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrot


From what I heard she really liked KennyG.



This is it exactly from what her dad told me right from the start...plus Osu is also a great ag school so win-win.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.