Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 1 of 15      1   2   3   4   Next   »
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 7,813
Reply with quote  #1 
What did the Marine Robert Mueller do to deserve being trashed and called a scumbag? Where did he supposedly cross the line? I can’t make sense of the attacks on this man made by some on the Right.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mueller

__________________

When an individual, President or otherwise, mocks women’s looks and trashes fellow human beings, it’s a sad representation of mankind or, in this case, a sad representation of our Country as a whole.  If this man were a Teacher, Producer, Coach, Scout leader, or some other person expected to handle himself with integrity, he’d be long gone from his position by now.

Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 8,529
Reply with quote  #2 
It's the only way to discredit his report. trump is obviously surrounding himself with thieves, liars and colluders. At some point, the evidence is going to lead to the oval office. You can't argue with the actions of his cohorts, so attack the man behind the report. Why would righties rather discredit an honest man than expose a guilty one? Very curious.
__________________
Charlie Dent on CNN this morning, "trump knows the cost of everything, but the value of nothing". Pretty well sums him up.

Innuendo
Assumption
Exaggeration
Unfounded conspiracy nonsense
Outright lies
As stated by the last real president, "they are just saying stuff"

Barack Obama

Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 7,813
Reply with quote  #3 
Just the same, I would think they would wait for the report to come out before denigrating a man who served.


__________________

When an individual, President or otherwise, mocks women’s looks and trashes fellow human beings, it’s a sad representation of mankind or, in this case, a sad representation of our Country as a whole.  If this man were a Teacher, Producer, Coach, Scout leader, or some other person expected to handle himself with integrity, he’d be long gone from his position by now.

Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 8,529
Reply with quote  #4 
Yeah, but these are the same people that, once the WSJ started reporting trump's foibles and how the tax breaks weren't performing as planned, accused the paper of taking a more liberal stance. Can't win, they believe what supports their whacked out theories. Probably no point in even arguing with them. Their conspiracy theories are kind of humorous. 
__________________
Charlie Dent on CNN this morning, "trump knows the cost of everything, but the value of nothing". Pretty well sums him up.

Innuendo
Assumption
Exaggeration
Unfounded conspiracy nonsense
Outright lies
As stated by the last real president, "they are just saying stuff"

Barack Obama

Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 7,813
Reply with quote  #5 
There was a time the Right would never denigrate a decorated soldier in order to win an election. Now we have Kerry, McCain, and Mueller just to name three. Credit should go to most on the Right who refuse to engage in such tactics.

__________________

When an individual, President or otherwise, mocks women’s looks and trashes fellow human beings, it’s a sad representation of mankind or, in this case, a sad representation of our Country as a whole.  If this man were a Teacher, Producer, Coach, Scout leader, or some other person expected to handle himself with integrity, he’d be long gone from his position by now.

pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 15,298
Reply with quote  #6 
I don’t feel an ounce of empathy for all of the imbeciles who bought into the Russian collusion hoax now that it’s been entirely debunked. You were warned for over a year about this scam & you fell for it anyway. You did this to yourself.

Dan Bongino

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 7,813
Reply with quote  #7 
Nothing has been debunked.  Another false post by the Rightists inside here.  One individual explained it this way by using another case analogy...

There has been no direct evidence uncovered indicating the Saudi Prince had anything to do with killing the Saudi journalist.  However, our intelligence community has determined otherwise.

Same thing with the Senate investigation on collusion.  Evidence that would allow for indicting President Trump has not been discovered by the Senate investigation.  As with the Saudi Prince, that's far from meaning President Trump is innocent of collusion.





__________________

When an individual, President or otherwise, mocks women’s looks and trashes fellow human beings, it’s a sad representation of mankind or, in this case, a sad representation of our Country as a whole.  If this man were a Teacher, Producer, Coach, Scout leader, or some other person expected to handle himself with integrity, he’d be long gone from his position by now.

spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 10,646
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61
I don’t feel an ounce of empathy for all of the imbeciles who bought into the Russian collusion hoax now that it’s been entirely debunked. You were warned for over a year about this scam & you fell for it anyway. You did this to yourself.

Dan Bongino

The left is using a new angle in an attempt to try and trash the constitution. They are now saying, in effect, that people need to prove their innocence not the prosecution needs to prove their guilt

__________________
Epstein didn’t kill Himself
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 7,813
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
Nothing has been debunked.  Another false post by the Rightists inside here.  One individual explained it this way by using another case analogy...

There has been no direct evidence uncovered indicating the Saudi Prince had anything to do with killing the Saudi journalist.  However, our intelligence community has determined otherwise.

Same thing with the Senate investigation on collusion.  Evidence that would allow for indicting President Trump has not been discovered by the Senate investigation.  As with the Saudi Prince, that's far from meaning President Trump is innocent of collusion.



The President is not going to jail without evidence so he doesn't have to prove anything.  As you all agree, nothing can be debunked.  Ever.  They went and hunted down Obama's birth certificate and that still failed to prove to Rightists that he was born in the US.



__________________

When an individual, President or otherwise, mocks women’s looks and trashes fellow human beings, it’s a sad representation of mankind or, in this case, a sad representation of our Country as a whole.  If this man were a Teacher, Producer, Coach, Scout leader, or some other person expected to handle himself with integrity, he’d be long gone from his position by now.

Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 7,813
Reply with quote  #10 
Mark Levin just went on and on about the definition of collusion with Russia.  He said it's vague and means different things to different people.  IOW, nobody really knows what it means.  He follows this up with Sen Burr's comment that no evidence of collusion has been found to date.  Obviously, if collusion can't be understood, then no evidence could possibly be found to support something that can't be defined.

The more accurate description of what Americans want to know is if the Trump campaign worked with, or accepted help from, Russia in order to improve their chances of beating Hillary?  I think the meeting with individuals representing the Russian Government, who were willing to provide dirt on Hillary, coupled with the potential coordination with Wikileaks, related to the leaking of stolen DNC emails to the public to influence the election, are just two areas we hope the Special Counsel will investigate to the fullest.  The spin from the Right about defining collusion is just that, spin.




__________________

When an individual, President or otherwise, mocks women’s looks and trashes fellow human beings, it’s a sad representation of mankind or, in this case, a sad representation of our Country as a whole.  If this man were a Teacher, Producer, Coach, Scout leader, or some other person expected to handle himself with integrity, he’d be long gone from his position by now.

Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 8,529
Reply with quote  #11 
When you conspire with a hostile foreign government to release stolen content from an opponent, it would be patently dishonest to describe it as anything but, collusion. Does anyone disagree with that?
__________________
Charlie Dent on CNN this morning, "trump knows the cost of everything, but the value of nothing". Pretty well sums him up.

Innuendo
Assumption
Exaggeration
Unfounded conspiracy nonsense
Outright lies
As stated by the last real president, "they are just saying stuff"

Barack Obama

bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 13,285
Reply with quote  #12 
Hillary never should have done that...........It was wrong.........
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 15,298
Reply with quote  #13 
I'm thrilled that Adam Schiff has launched a massive investigation into Trump.

After his own committee found no wrongdoing, a Senate committee found no wrongdoing and Mueller found no wrongdoing, what the country really wants is another purely partisan witch-hunt for the next two years.

Schiff is practically guaranteeing that Trump will be re-elected and that the GOP will re-take the House.

Thanks Adam.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 7,813
Reply with quote  #14 
We have a long list of wrongdoing and a number of individuals being convicted. Want me to list them now or later?


__________________

When an individual, President or otherwise, mocks women’s looks and trashes fellow human beings, it’s a sad representation of mankind or, in this case, a sad representation of our Country as a whole.  If this man were a Teacher, Producer, Coach, Scout leader, or some other person expected to handle himself with integrity, he’d be long gone from his position by now.

uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,222
Reply with quote  #15 
List them anytime you want.   They are inconsequential. 

Mueller report is going to be blank.  If they don't file charges they will not report it. 

__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 35,063
Reply with quote  #16 
I think they got him this time, dewey has a list
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you.  
 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,222
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal
I think they got him this time, dewey has a list

Drumpf is done for sure?  They going to put Stormy's tits back in behind the CNN panel?

__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 15,298
Reply with quote  #18 
29% of voters agree with Dems' investigation of Trump.
__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,222
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61
29% of voters agree with Dems' investigation of Trump.

That should really help them come election day.

__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,222
Reply with quote  #20 
Mueller report dropped!!!

[rAZCv4E] 

__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 13,285
Reply with quote  #21 
So, they finally nailed Trump.........

They got a list..........You had to know it was coming..........
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 35,063
Reply with quote  #22 
dewey has a list.....if you want him to post it........he will
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you.  
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 35,063
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
Mueller report dropped!!!

[rAZCv4E] 


https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/schumer-calls-for-release-of-full-mueller-report/2019/03/05/0d328aea-c15d-4670-8ed6-4eac182682a7_video.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.6110b921e490

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you.  
 
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 13,285
Reply with quote  #24 
Dewey, please don't post the list..........
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 35,063
Reply with quote  #25 
Post it dewey, post it, it's boring here just like the Mueller report and just like Lowry
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you.  
 
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 7,813
Reply with quote  #26 
The Mueller report will include the President asking Russia to help find Hillary emails and the fact hacking attempts began immediately. It will include Trump Jr meeting with Russians offering dirt on Hillary and it will include multiple instances of campaign officials lying about meeting with Russians. The Right keeps asking what if the Mueller report indicates nothing inappropriate took place. I think I’ve just shown that’s an impossibility as we already know some of the wrongdoing that occurred. I suspect there will be many more examples in the finished report but the question on inappropriate activity has already been answered.




__________________

When an individual, President or otherwise, mocks women’s looks and trashes fellow human beings, it’s a sad representation of mankind or, in this case, a sad representation of our Country as a whole.  If this man were a Teacher, Producer, Coach, Scout leader, or some other person expected to handle himself with integrity, he’d be long gone from his position by now.

bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 13,285
Reply with quote  #27 
Trump is guilty and caught dead-to-rights............

There's definite proof Trump met with a Russian operative...........He debated one in the election..........Then, he bought fireworks from her at half-price............
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,222
Reply with quote  #28 
Imagine the irony.  2.5 yeas.  Millions spent.  muh Russia.  And all you end up proving is democrat collusion. 

Page:  "the FBI was ordered by the Obama DOJ not to consider charging Hillary Clinton for gross negligence in the handling of classified information," 

"So let me if I can, I know I’m testing your memory," Ratcliffe began as he questioned Page under oath, according to a transcript excerpt he posted on Twitter. "But when you say advice you got from the Department, you’re making it sound like it was the Department that told you: You’re not going to charge gross negligence because we’re the prosecutors and we’re telling you we’re not going to —"

Page interrupted: "That is correct," as Ratcliffe finished his sentence, " -- bring a case based on that."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ex-fbi-lawyer-lisa-page-admitted-obama-doj-ordered-stand-down-on-clinton-email-prosecution-gop-rep-says


__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 15,298
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
Imagine the irony.  2.5 yeas.  Millions spent.  muh Russia.  And all you end up proving is democrat collusion. 

Page:  "the FBI was ordered by the Obama DOJ not to consider charging Hillary Clinton for gross negligence in the handling of classified information," 

"So let me if I can, I know I’m testing your memory," Ratcliffe began as he questioned Page under oath, according to a transcript excerpt he posted on Twitter. "But when you say advice you got from the Department, you’re making it sound like it was the Department that told you: You’re not going to charge gross negligence because we’re the prosecutors and we’re telling you we’re not going to —"

Page interrupted: "That is correct," as Ratcliffe finished his sentence, " -- bring a case based on that."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ex-fbi-lawyer-lisa-page-admitted-obama-doj-ordered-stand-down-on-clinton-email-prosecution-gop-rep-says



Keep in mind that AG Lynch said publicly she would follow the advice of the FBI.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 35,063
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
Mueller report dropped!!!

[rAZCv4E] 


Post it duaine, please post it; all of the anti-climatic bullschitt so that you can get a nut in your plaid boxers

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you.  
 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.