Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 1 of 9      1   2   3   4   Next   »
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 18,017
Reply with quote  #1 
Turns out the democrats were right all along.  For years democrats here have been gnashing their teeth imploring us to understand that there remains a lot of racism in the country.   

Our reply has been, where is this racism, I walk around every day, don't see it.  I see hard working Americans getting along and working together to make great products.  

Turns out they were right.  The racism has been hiding in the democrat party for many many years. 

First the VA Governor wearing black face in college.  Now we have the AG going to parties wearing black face.  

These guys are younger than I am.  What party in the 80's would have been ok with someone wearing blackface and a KKK robe?  No where I was in the 80's would have tolerated such overt racism. 



__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 6,616
Reply with quote  #2 
Age and color are far more relevant than political affiliation when it comes to identifying racists.  Every political party has racists.  It's unfortunate to say the least.


__________________
#CheckThePresidency 

The best thing President Trump has done to date is anger Sen McCain into voting thumbs down on the repeal of Obamacare. 


 Trump should be honest with the American people.


keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,620
Reply with quote  #3 
I never could understand why the racists are the first to yell racism and then they yell the loudest also. The party of lowry and osborne is the party of racism, been that way a while.
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 18,017
Reply with quote  #4 
Ah, and they are misogynous as well. 
__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,330
Reply with quote  #5 
I think, but can't be 100% sure trump is a racist, however, one thing is clear. The racists think he's a racist. Good enough for me. Two Virginia idiots at a college party do not make dems a racist party. I don't think either of them were or are racists. Just trump.
__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
1janiedough

Registered:
Posts: 4,361
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
I think, but can't be 100% sure trump is a racist, however, one thing is clear. The racists think he's a racist. Good enough for me. Two Virginia idiots at a college party do not make dems a racist party. I don't think either of them were or are racists. Just trump.


Blacks throw the race card out immediately without fail...racist af!!!

Asians are super quiet racist.

Arabs in the upper echelons still practice black slavery...racist af!

Africans still sell their captured tribal booty members into slavery...racist af!

Shut up.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 18,017
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
I think, but can't be 100% sure trump is a racist, however, one thing is clear. The racists think he's a racist. Good enough for me. Two Virginia idiots at a college party do not make dems a racist party. I don't think either of them were or are racists. Just trump.

Hmm no racist, mmm ok!!!

[h2_VA-gov-Northam-delays-resignation-over-racist-photo] 

__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 18,017
Reply with quote  #8 
[image] 
__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,620
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1janiedough


Blacks throw the race card out immediately without fail...racist af!!!

Asians are super quiet racist.

Arabs in the upper echelons still practice black slavery...racist af!

Africans still sell their captured tribal booty members into slavery...racist af!

Shut up.


spot-on ranking of worldwide, non-white, racism.

scotty and duaine have always apologized for their stock

[synonyms:reputationstandingstatusreputeposition]

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
1janiedough

Registered:
Posts: 4,361
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal


spot-on ranking of worldwide, non-white, racism.

scotty and duaine have always apologized for their stock

[synonyms:reputationstandingstatusreputeposition]


I live in a huge majority Asian city and they rarely step outside their circle for ANYTHING.
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 6,616
Reply with quote  #11 
The member, who had not such good names for Michelle Obama, should have never started this thread.
__________________
#CheckThePresidency 

The best thing President Trump has done to date is anger Sen McCain into voting thumbs down on the repeal of Obamacare. 


 Trump should be honest with the American people.


uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 18,017
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal


spot-on ranking of worldwide, non-white, racism.

scotty and duaine have always apologized for their stock

[synonyms:reputationstandingstatusreputeposition]

Va Gov was always super quick to declare others, mostly GOP as racist.  One has to ask, was he wearing black face when he was calling them racist?

__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,620
Reply with quote  #13 
Those who cry wolf [you're a racist] like scotty, kazoo and duaine are usually the racists themselves as they peck on their keyboards in blackface and their boxer shorts.
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
1janiedough

Registered:
Posts: 4,361
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal
Those who cry wolf [you're a racist] like scotty, kazoo and duaine are usually the racists themselves as they peck on their keyboards in blackface and their boxer shorts.



In Kazoo's case, it's with the gleaming eyes of utopian socialist dreams.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,620
Reply with quote  #15 
well said, he is a dreamer
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 14,911
Reply with quote  #16 
The two people arrested, but not charged, in the Smollett alleged attack are from Nigeria.  What motivation would they have to utter racial slurs?
__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 6,616
Reply with quote  #17 
This is your unsubstantiated spin on this issue. The Left is willing to let the facts be determined.


__________________
#CheckThePresidency 

The best thing President Trump has done to date is anger Sen McCain into voting thumbs down on the repeal of Obamacare. 


 Trump should be honest with the American people.


spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 9,209
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61
The two people arrested, but not charged, in the Smollett alleged attack are from Nigeria.  What motivation would they have to utter racial slurs?

Did you see how yoked those dudes are. Yet we are to believe the effeminate gay actor fought them off and still managed to save his sammich. Oh and btw he knows them from working on his tv show

__________________
RIP Mark Campbell
Truly one of the best there was
Victory USA. OC BatBusters. Pacifica HS
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 14,911
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazsdad

Did you see how yoked those dudes are. Yet we are to believe the effeminate gay actor fought them off and still managed to save his sammich. Oh and btw he knows them from working on his tv show


Also, black guys from Nigeria are very typical MAGA supporters.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,330
Reply with quote  #20 
Like Mueller, I'm willing to let it play out. Don't have a firm opinion yet. Sounds like you're trying to fit the facts to a predetermined outcome. You wouldn't do that, would you?
__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 14,911
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Like Mueller, I'm willing to let it play out. Don't have a firm opinion yet. Sounds like you're trying to fit the facts to a predetermined outcome. You wouldn't do that, would you?


Of course not.  But just like with Covington and Kavanaugh, it's impossible to find one shred of evidence to support the leftist position.  The only thing we have is Smollett's story.  Nothing else.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 18,017
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


Of course not.  But just like with Covington and Kavanaugh, it's impossible to find one shred of evidence to support the leftist position.  The only thing we have is Smollett's story.  Nothing else.

And large amounts of evidence that the attack was a staged event. 

__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 6,616
Reply with quote  #23 
We have no position.  Someone said they were attacked and police are investigating.  We're willing to wait and accept the outcome.
__________________
#CheckThePresidency 

The best thing President Trump has done to date is anger Sen McCain into voting thumbs down on the repeal of Obamacare. 


 Trump should be honest with the American people.


pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 14,911
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist

And large amounts of evidence that the attack was a staged event. 


And look at the amount of media coverage because it's someone who is sympathetic to leftists.

Once it's determined that it was the fraud we all know it is, it will quietly go away.  The horrible tweets from Pelosi, Harris and Booker will be swept under the rug and they won't be forced to retract or apologize.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 6,616
Reply with quote  #25 
Sounds like the "Rightist" jury is in.

Edit:  Why do you say "we all know it is" when you know that isn't true?


__________________
#CheckThePresidency 

The best thing President Trump has done to date is anger Sen McCain into voting thumbs down on the repeal of Obamacare. 


 Trump should be honest with the American people.


uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 18,017
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


And look at the amount of media coverage because it's someone who is sympathetic to leftists.

Once it's determined that it was the fraud we all know it is, it will quietly go away.  The horrible tweets from Pelosi, Harris and Booker will be swept under the rug and they won't be forced to retract or apologize.

we all know it is, is an easy call at this point.  Unless you are dem caught pushing an false agenda, then you are going to freak out and reeeee about this whole event.

__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 18,017
Reply with quote  #27 
Hopefully they prosecute that loser. 
__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 6,616
Reply with quote  #28 
If you really want to hear reeeeeeeeee, just mention one of the following...

MSM
AOC
Black football players kneeling
Pelosi
Schumer
Waters
CNN
LGBQT
Socialist
Mueller
Deep State
Obama
Acosta
McCain
Collusion
Flake
Ayres
Omar
Hollywood
Bill Maher

__________________
#CheckThePresidency 

The best thing President Trump has done to date is anger Sen McCain into voting thumbs down on the repeal of Obamacare. 


 Trump should be honest with the American people.


1janiedough

Registered:
Posts: 4,361
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
We have no position.  Someone said they were attacked and police are investigating.  We're willing to wait and accept the outcome.


Lmao.
1janiedough

Registered:
Posts: 4,361
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
If you really want to hear reeeeeeeeee, just mention one of the following...

MSM
AOC
Black football players kneeling
Pelosi
Schumer
Waters
CNN
LGBQT
Socialist
Mueller
Deep State
Obama
Acosta
McCain
Collusion
Flake
Ayres
Omar
Hollywood
Bill Maher


You just named the evil in the world...congrats.😘
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.