Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 6 of 10     «   Prev   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next   »
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 35,058
Reply with quote  #151 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey
It's amazing how consistent, and how far back, the "We don't want to hear the other perspective" actually goes.


You are actually a party of one when it comes to being amazed with the most trivial and mundane aspects of present day Americana.  You have a such small little circle of the world in which you live and really know nothing of middle America or Dixie.

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you.  
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 35,058
Reply with quote  #152 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey
It's amazing how consistent, and how far back, the "We don't want to hear the other perspective" actually goes.


Kind of like the cake baker who was mandated to bake the cake or close his store if he wanted to follow his religious principles.  I agree dewy, it's amazing

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you.  
 
TylerDurden

Registered:
Posts: 3,869
Reply with quote  #153 
What's truly amazing, is how your senseless rambles have stayed the same, but those engaging you change. If you read closely, they all have the same frustrations with you. I doubt it's because they are all republicans. No wonder other democrats don't post here.
Dewey

Registered:
Posts: 24,419
Reply with quote  #154 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden
What's truly amazing, is how your senseless rambles have stayed the same, but those engaging you change. On a couple occasions, it was the same person, just a handle change.  If you read closely, they all have the same frustrations with you.  Many don't want to hear a Democrat's counter.  I doubt it's because they are all republicans. In fact several have written me personally commending me on the thoughtfulness of my comments. No wonder other democrats don't post here. They are mostly smarter than me.  They don't understand why anyone would waste so much time taking the insults from a group of unhappy Conservatives as I do.  I'm just stubborn and have decided to not let you guys run loose.  Why don't you tell us why you think Dems don't engage in larger numbers here? 


Tyler - I'll never understand why members like you can't just make their case, or share their opinion, and ignore those like me who do the same.  The obsession with me is uncanny.  There's something behind this never ending desire to confront "Dewey".  What is it?
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 35,058
Reply with quote  #155 
"Why don't you tell us why you think Dems don't engage in larger numbers here? "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey

CoachB25   I've watched Sean Hannity use "union loving" as a negative adjective and call Obama the crybaby President shortly before a Republican guest takes the chair.  Failing to call out folks on your side is an everyday occurrence.  It happens in this forum daily. 





__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you.  
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 35,058
Reply with quote  #156 
Durden the only double handle I knew of was dewy's friend LMUFan.  He deleted all of his posts because I think of his corporate position, you can still catch some of his stuff on some quotes of his here and there.  Smart man and I believe he is here among us now under a different handle I just can't figure out who it is.  One new friend of mine has made it clear by PM that it wasn't him.  Most of the double handles were progressives and they were busted by woody and others
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you.  
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 35,058
Reply with quote  #157 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey


Tyler - I'll never understand why members like you can't just make their case, or share their opinion, and ignore those like me who do the same.  


Maybe because you ask so damn many questions and won't butt out of folk's conversations.

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you.  
 
TylerDurden

Registered:
Posts: 3,869
Reply with quote  #158 
ah yes, the good old multiple handles accusation. Smoke screen averted.

Someone has to be here to refute all the misinformation you spread about republicans and the conservative movement. I know this angers you and gets tug worked up, but the days of your rants about the right going unchallenged are over. Stick to some actual and thoughtful conversations on things and I think you will find member will engage with you.

the reason I think more democrats don't post here? They probably don't like your posting style and decide to stay away
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 35,058
Reply with quote  #159 
Quote:
 In fact several have written me personally commending me on the thoughtfulness of my comments.


At least we have that in common

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you.  
 
Dewey

Registered:
Posts: 24,419
Reply with quote  #160 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden
...but the days of your rants about the right going unchallenged are over.


Tyler - I said a large segment of Conservatives in this Country want to deport all undocumented.  This includes those in our schools, colleges, and in our workplace.  I also said large numbers of Conservatives want to allow businesses the right to refuse service to anyone.  These are just two of my fair characterizations related to many on the Right.  May I ask which of these two you challenged successfully?  Were there others you successfully challenged?
TylerDurden

Registered:
Posts: 3,869
Reply with quote  #161 
It is your opinion they are fair, many on the right would disagree with you on both stances. It is up to you and the readers if the challenges were successful or not, I'm just here to let readers know that not all conservatives share the views you so frequently tag them with. The scare tactics are old and tired - time to put them up.
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 15,298
Reply with quote  #162 
In typical Dewey fashion, you crafted your statement to give yourself plenty of wiggle room.  A "large segment" is undefined by you so that when someone presents the facts, as I am doing below, you'll give yourself an out.  In addition, you continue your constant interchanging of the terms GOP, conservative and libertarian so that you can again wiggle out of those who show how wrong you are.

This Gallup poll from late last year show's that fewer than one-third of all Republicans favor deportation.  So your entire premise is wrong and I suggest you go back to the drawing board and craft a completely new argument.  This one has been has been cleanly swept aside.




150812Imm2_3 (1)

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
Dewey

Registered:
Posts: 24,419
Reply with quote  #163 
Tyler and pabar - I've said on multiple occasions there are many Republicans who want to allow the undocumented to stay here legally.  In fact, I praised the gang of eight bill and those Republicans who supported it.  Regardless how big this segment on the Right is, if Trump wins we're probably adding a wall and begin deporting more undocumented, including parents of US citizens, etc..  Not good in my opinion and voters need to understand as much.  It's not what the polls say, it's what those in power might get done.  Clearly you're not challenging there's a large segment on the Right that want to do as I warn.  I think it's high time some like you stop telling this vast majority, who don't want this mass deportation, to rest easy and don't be concerned. 
TylerDurden

Registered:
Posts: 3,869
Reply with quote  #164 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey
.  It's not what the polls say, it's what those in power might get done.  Clearly you're not challenging there's a large segment on the Right that want to do as I warn. 


I am challenging it, just as I have done in the past and just as I will continue to do as long as you continue to intentionally misrepresent the view of a vast majority of Republicans.

If it's not about polls and what those in power might get done, let's talk about Hillary and the democrats all wanting to confiscate your guns.  Clearly you're not challenging there's a large segment on the left that want to do as I warn.


Dewey

Registered:
Posts: 24,419
Reply with quote  #165 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden


I am challenging it, just as I have done in the past and just as I will continue to do as long as you continue to intentionally misrepresent the view of a vast majority of Republicans. If Donald Trump has proved anything, it's you don't need the vast majority to create havoc and possible make significant changes in this Country.

If it's not about polls and what those in power might get done, let's talk about Hillary and the democrats all wanting to confiscate your guns.  If you pay attention, they do that all the time inside here.  You keep your hands folded in your lap when they do.  Clearly you're not challenging there's a large segment on the left that want to do as I warn.  Of course I am, it is a very minuscule amount.  Now am I successful?  Not with Right leaning members.




Any Conservative want to dispute Tyler's contention that the vast majority of Conservatives do not want to deport the undocumented?
TylerDurden

Registered:
Posts: 3,869
Reply with quote  #166 
It's also a miniscule amount that want to deport all like you say - pabar proved that.  Are you struggling with reading that poll??

The two issues are very similar.  Gun owners should be very wary of a democratic presidency.
Dewey

Registered:
Posts: 24,419
Reply with quote  #167 
Tyler - All is probably the wrong word, I'll admit that, but who do these Conservatives want to allow to stay?
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 13,285
Reply with quote  #168 
Dewey, you do ask the same stuff over and over.......

If all illegals get deported, then, the solution is made easier..........
TylerDurden

Registered:
Posts: 3,869
Reply with quote  #169 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey
Tyler - All is probably the wrong word, I'll admit that


It's about as far away from the truth as you can get.  A better word would be a minority (bordering on small).
Dewey

Registered:
Posts: 24,419
Reply with quote  #170 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog
Dewey, you do ask the same stuff over and over.......


bluedog - Unlike you, I have repeated a lot of things.
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 15,298
Reply with quote  #171 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey
Tyler and pabar - I've said on multiple occasions there are many Republicans who want to allow the undocumented to stay here legally.  In fact, I praised the gang of eight bill and those Republicans who supported it.  Regardless how big this segment on the Right is, if Trump wins we're probably adding a wall and begin deporting more undocumented, including parents of US citizens, etc..  Not good in my opinion and voters need to understand as much.  It's not what the polls say, it's what those in power might get done.  Clearly you're not challenging there's a large segment on the Right that want to do as I warn.  I think it's high time some like you stop telling this vast majority, who don't want this mass deportation, to rest easy and don't be concerned. 


I just did.  Not only did I challenge it, but I successfully refuted it.  It's high time you own up to your lies and falsehoods.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
Dewey

Registered:
Posts: 24,419
Reply with quote  #172 
pabar - 31% of Republicans want to deport "all" the undocumented.  Half of Republicans want to allow them to stay legally.  The remaining 18% only for a limited time.  Do you think 31% is a large segment of Republicans?

Btw, I'm guessing more have jumped on the "deport" bandwagon now that Trump has riled them up.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 35,058
Reply with quote  #173 
Can we deport transvestites while we're at it? I don't want men in restrooms with girls. It's for the children.
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you.  
 
bhblue

Registered:
Posts: 2,254
Reply with quote  #174 
Tyler is talking Republicans and you are talking Conservatives.  Are you both sure you're talking about the same group of people?

Dewey - I believe there are many Republicans and Conservatives who would love to deport all illegal aliens but will say differently to appear more PC or run counter to Trump.

Tyler - 31% is not a number I would categorize as minuscule. And it's up 11% in 10 years apparently.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 35,058
Reply with quote  #175 
Ever notice on all the media threads including this one from 5 years ago that dewy hates the direction of the conversation and always turns it into an immigration thread. He did it to 3 threads where I authored, I'm done with Fox. It's like he is a Fox defender. Read this thread
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you.  
 
Dewey

Registered:
Posts: 24,419
Reply with quote  #176 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhblue
Tyler is talking Republicans and you are talking Conservatives.  I just referenced this fact in another thread before I read your comment.  I think your are correct.  Are you both sure you're talking about the same group of people?

Dewey - I believe there are many Republicans and Conservatives who would love to deport all illegal aliens but will say differently to appear more PC or run counter to Trump.

Tyler - 31% is not a number I would categorize as minuscule. And it's up 11% in 10 years apparently.


Edit:  I should have added nice to hear from you.
TylerDurden

Registered:
Posts: 3,869
Reply with quote  #177 
You keep switching back and forth from conservatives to republicans - whichever fits your current losing argument. That's got to be tiring!
Dewey

Registered:
Posts: 24,419
Reply with quote  #178 
No, I said Conservatives.  pabar then brought out a poll aimed at Republicans and I agreed I have said in the past there are many Republicans who don't favor deportation.  Keep up young man.  Bluedog chastises me for repeating myself.
PDad

Registered:
Posts: 4,055
Reply with quote  #179 
Who believes Dewey makes a conscious choice between saying Conservatives and Republicans in his posts?

I think he generally uses them interchangeably.


Dewey

Registered:
Posts: 24,419
Reply with quote  #180 
Two points.

1)  Does anyone want to provide an example where I did it inappropriately or where I muddied the context?

2)  The terms "Democrats" and "Liberals" appear to be used interchangeably around here.  How is that different?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.