Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 3 of 50      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next   »
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 2,057
Reply with quote  #61 
Sorry, I thought this was the insider deceit you were talking about, didn't realize it was different.

Just so we are clear moving forward, is it a rich, republican Russian paying for the Wikileaks?  I'd ask for a video, but it's probably in the same file as your answer on Putin.
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 8,354
Reply with quote  #62 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey
We probably have a rich Republican paying Wikileaks for the leaks but we just don't have a video.  In any event, this wasn't the type insider deceit I was talking about.


Of course not.  Heaven forbid you should ever admit you're wrong.  Not in the Dem playbook.

Why are there no Wikileaks of Republican misdeeds but Wikileaks of hundreds if not thousands of Democrat misdeeds?  Either Democrats are dirtier (my vote) or they're just stupid to allow their emails to get hacked (my vote).
Dewey

Registered:
Posts: 24,409
Reply with quote  #63 
pabar - Maybe Democrats wouldn't pay for the info.  The point is if the public sees Wikileaks being bought off by a Republican, or the video of the guy paying thugs, they just dismiss them as stuff they've seen for years.  However, if ever an inside dirty job takes place, like those I described, and it's discovered, the public will never know from then on where the truth really lies.  It could put an end to these never-ending scandal accusations because the public wouldn't know whether to buy the claims or not.  Is it true or a set-up?

Btw, you do know the Clinton campaign was declared guilty by Trump and others for bringing those women forward, (probably paid them).  However, this kind of shenanigan, (and I doubt it's true), differs from the kind of insider wrong-doing I was referring to.
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 8,354
Reply with quote  #64 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey
pabar - Maybe Democrats wouldn't pay for the info  You're right - the Clintons only are on the receiving end of graft .  The point is if the public sees Wikileaks being bought off by a Republican one of your fantasies never regarded seriously by anyone, or the video of the guy paying thugs, they just dismiss them as stuff they've seen for years.  However, if ever an inside dirty job takes place, like those I described, and it's discovered, the public will never know from then on where the truth really lies.  It could put an end to these never-ending scandal accusations because the public wouldn't know whether to buy the claims or not.  Is it true or a set-up?

Btw, you do know the Clinton campaign was declared guilty by Trump and others for bringing those women forward, (probably paid them)  Isn't it interesting how quickly that story disappeared?  As in, none of it was true.  Now why would those women come forward with false stories?  I believe the Clintons paid them. .  However, this kind of shenanigan, (and I doubt it's true), differs from the kind of insider wrong-doing I was referring to.


Notice anything about the words I bolded?  They all display your complete lack of ever bringing forth any facts or evidence.  This is typical of almost all of your posts.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 20,260
Reply with quote  #65 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator

Just so we are clear moving forward, is it a rich, republican Russian paying for the Wikileaks?  I'd ask for a video, but it's probably in the same file as your answer on Putin.


Image result for laughing meme

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 2,057
Reply with quote  #66 
It's good to see Dewey has moved on from his claim that the Russians and Trump are behind the WikiLeaks. I think we should all start looking for this rich Republican donor that paid for it all
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 20,260
Reply with quote  #67 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce


hahahaha no kidding. But he did the 'smh'. That usually sells it for him.


I think it's gay when dewy and fhoenix do that 'smh' thang

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
Dewey

Registered:
Posts: 24,409
Reply with quote  #68 
pabar - Of course a Conservative would believe Hillary paid the women and of course a Conservative wouldn't believe a wealthy Republican, or the Trump campaign, was paying Wikileaks.  You shouldn't even waste your time supplying me that information.  You guys sure don't hesitate to give me the answers I already know.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 20,260
Reply with quote  #69 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey
pabar - First off we don't even know if that's true.  I said "known". 



dewy is still wondering why Lois Lerner was fired

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 2,057
Reply with quote  #70 
I don't believe Hillary's campaign paid the women, and I wouldn't put it past the Trump campaign to pay WikiLeaks. We have no proof of either what happening, so therefore that's all we can go on
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 8,354
Reply with quote  #71 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey
pabar - Of course a Conservative would believe Hillary paid the women and of course a Conservative wouldn't believe a wealthy Republican, or the Trump campaign, was paying Wikileaks.  You shouldn't even waste your time supplying me that information.  You guys sure don't hesitate to give me the answers I already know.


I'm just using the evidence and experience that's presented.  It's pretty easy to come to the conclusion I did when you have all that.
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 3,292
Reply with quote  #72 
The democrats white-guilt poster child has a book out. How disgusting.

[Rachel-Dolezal-Book] 

__________________
"To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life."
Lost_1

Registered:
Posts: 2,281
Reply with quote  #73 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
The democrats white-guilt poster child has a book out. How disgusting.

[Rachel-Dolezal-Book] 





Wonder when the libs will start screaming "Cultural Appropriation" at her?

 


__________________
If we are not careful, our colleges will produce a group of close-minded, unscientific, illogical propagandists, consumed with immoral acts. - Dr. Martin Luther King


“Everyone is in favor of free speech. Hardly a day passes without its being extolled, but some people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.” Winston S. Churchill


EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 3,292
Reply with quote  #74 
New ad explaining why hillary's emails are on pedophile weiner's laptop.







__________________
"To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life."
Dewey

Registered:
Posts: 24,409
Reply with quote  #75 
Donald Trump admitted he gave money to lots of politicians.  My perspective is he wanted to influence them to be favorable to his business and personal interests.  He said he could buy politicians.  I'm of the opinion he helped make himself quite wealthy thanks to this "buying" of those in power, or on their way to a position of power.  Many Americans find this activity to be corrupt and explains why politicians, and big business, are often seen in such a negative light.  Yes, it's part of the reason many see a corrupt system. 

Understanding this, it's quite strange to see the Trump campaign, and anti-Hillary voters, talking about Hillary supposedly being corrupt.  This argument of money and influence can be made against almost all politicians and Donald Trump spelled out how it's done quite clearly.  As I said before, Conservatives arguing against Hillary because of corruption, and ignoring Trump's actions through the years, is partisan spin.  It's a smokescreen.  Almost every Conservative voting for Trump is doing so not because Hillary is corrupt, but because Hillary is a Democrat.  JMHO
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 2,057
Reply with quote  #76 
Trump has admitted to giving politicians money for influence - old story.
Dewey

Registered:
Posts: 24,409
Reply with quote  #77 
Conservatives will take corruption, as long as it's GOP corruption.
Dewey

Registered:
Posts: 24,409
Reply with quote  #78 
That was far too all-inclusive.  My bad.  I should have said "many Conservatives".
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 2,057
Reply with quote  #79 
I'm not voting for him - most politicians are corrupt, on both sides of the aisle.  Most are willing to look past the speck in their own eye while pointing out the plank in the other. 

What voters are rejecting is the appearance of the outright breaking of the law.  A majority want Hillary investigated further, seems they are getting their wish.  They are also rejecting Hillary lying about the server.  Donald has readily admitted much what he has done and said, while Hillary keeps trying to minimize and lie her way out of what she knowingly did.

Spin away though, it's fun to watch.
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 8,354
Reply with quote  #80 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey
Donald Trump admitted he gave money to lots of politicians.  My perspective is he wanted to influence them to be favorable to his business and personal interests.  He said he could buy politicians.  I'm of the opinion he helped make himself quite wealthy thanks to this "buying" of those in power, or on their way to a position of power.  Many Americans find this activity to be corrupt and explains why politicians, and big business, are often seen in such a negative light.  Yes, it's part of the reason many see a corrupt system. 

Understanding this, it's quite strange to see the Trump campaign, and anti-Hillary voters, talking about Hillary supposedly being corrupt.  This argument of money and influence can be made against almost all politicians and Donald Trump spelled out how it's done quite clearly.  As I said before, Conservatives arguing against Hillary because of corruption, and ignoring Trump's actions through the years, is partisan spin.  It's a smokescreen.  Almost every Conservative voting for Trump is doing so not because Hillary is corrupt, but because Hillary is a Democrat.  JMHO


Was Trump ever in a government position where he could directly influence government policy in exchange for the receipt of cash?  That activity is illegal.

If Trump GAVE money to influence politicians, rail all you want - it's not illegal.  To RECEIVE money in exchange for political favors - that is illegal.

Your attempt at equivalence is both wrong and dishonest.


pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 8,354
Reply with quote  #81 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey
Donald Trump admitted he gave money to lots of politicians.  My perspective is he wanted to influence them to be favorable to his business and personal interests.  He said he could buy politicians.  I'm of the opinion he helped make himself quite wealthy thanks to this "buying" of those in power, or on their way to a position of power.  Many Americans find this activity to be corrupt and explains why politicians, and big business, are often seen in such a negative light.  Yes, it's part of the reason many see a corrupt system. 

Understanding this, it's quite strange to see the Trump campaign, and anti-Hillary voters, talking about Hillary supposedly being corrupt.  This argument of money and influence can be made against almost all politicians and Donald Trump spelled out how it's done quite clearly.  As I said before, Conservatives arguing against Hillary because of corruption, and ignoring Trump's actions through the years, is partisan spin.  It's a smokescreen.  Almost every Conservative voting for Trump is doing so not because Hillary is corrupt, but because Hillary is a Democrat.  JMHO


If you don't believe that she is corrupt, then you are either lying or tragically naive.  I'll assume it's the latter so as not to impugn your integrity.
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 2,057
Reply with quote  #82 
He's not quite the wordsmith he thinks he is. 

We have found something he is good at though:

running forrest rush animated GIF
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 4,228
Reply with quote  #83 
Pathetically weak attempt by Dewey.
Only Hilary sold out her country to line her pockets.
Dewey

Registered:
Posts: 24,409
Reply with quote  #84 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


Was Trump ever in a government position where he could directly influence government policy in exchange for the receipt of cash?  That activity is illegal.

If Trump GAVE money to influence politicians, rail all you want - it's not illegal.  To RECEIVE money in exchange for political favors - that is illegal.

Your attempt at equivalence is both wrong and dishonest.




I think you may be wrong here.
  I'm shocked you weren't called out by one of our Conservatives. [wink]


TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 2,057
Reply with quote  #85 
So you are now accusing Donald Trump of bribery?  Must have been in an email you got today - wonder if accusing him of harboring a child molester will be in tomorrow's playbook.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 20,260
Reply with quote  #86 
Dinesh comes to mind.  He was targeted by the Kenyan
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
Dewey

Registered:
Posts: 24,409
Reply with quote  #87 
Donald Trump told us he "buys" politicians.  If that isn't illegal, if that isn't bribery, (some of you will say it's locker room talk), then I don't know what else it could be.
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 8,905
Reply with quote  #88 
So, let's lock-up those who he bought............Deal?
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 20,260
Reply with quote  #89 
Deal
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 8,354
Reply with quote  #90 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey


I think you may be wrong here.
  I'm shocked you weren't called out by one of our Conservatives. [wink]




I'm not clicking any link that is not the original URL.  It's dishonest to change the actual link to a title that suits your purpose.  Change it.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation: