Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 51 of 51     «   Prev   48   49   50   51
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 35,063
Reply with quote  #1501 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Don Lemon a racist.


I agree

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you.  
 
1janiedough

Registered:
Posts: 5,059
Reply with quote  #1502 
Lemon is a huge racist.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 35,063
Reply with quote  #1503 
perspectives of democrats

Quote:

“This guy’s kinda cool, Dan Crenshaw,” Davidson said as a picture of Crenshaw wearing an eye patch appeared on the screen. “You may be surprised to hear that he’s a congressional candidate from Texas, and not a hitman in a porno movie.”

After some awkward laughter, Davidson added, “I’m sorry, I know he lost his eye in war, or whatever.”

 

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you.  
 
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 13,285
Reply with quote  #1504 
Real, Dems don't have perspectives...........They just have murderous and hateful agendas like abortion and queer lifestyles............If they wanna fit-in after todays red-wave tsunami, they gotta change.............
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 15,298
Reply with quote  #1505 
More wisdom from Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the left's favorite candidate.

New York congressional candidate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez had a quick answer when asked how Americans would pay for the 'Medicare for all' plan she and other socialist-leaning Democrats favor: "Just pay for it."

In an interview with Jorge Ramos last week, Ocasio-Cortez was asked how she would pay for the multi-billion dollar health care plan promoted by liberal lawmakers like Sens. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., and Kamala Harris, D-Calif. Ramos noted critics say the the program would be "more expensive" than the current system, to which she answered that people would "just pay for it."

“People often say, like, how are you going to pay for it and I find the question so puzzling because ‘How do you pay for something that’s more affordable? How do you pay for cheaper rent?’ You just pay for it,” she said. “We’re paying more now.”


__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 8,529
Reply with quote  #1506 
Guess we'll all just sit back and wait for that better policy, that will be cheaper, trump promised as he gutted the ACA. I know elections have consequences, but when you just tear down, with no plan for replacement.......that's just stupid. Oh, and vindictive.
__________________
Charlie Dent on CNN this morning, "trump knows the cost of everything, but the value of nothing". Pretty well sums him up.

Innuendo
Assumption
Exaggeration
Unfounded conspiracy nonsense
Outright lies
As stated by the last real president, "they are just saying stuff"

Barack Obama

spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 10,646
Reply with quote  #1507 
I would take no plan over Obama’s plan to drive millions out of their coverage and then funneling millions more onto Medicaid which is just another form of welfare.
Being a geriatric you must already be on Medicare so I can understand when you say things like “this will really have no effect on me.”

__________________
Epstein didn’t kill Himself
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 8,529
Reply with quote  #1508 
Single payer is the way it should be handled. The rest of the civilized world has already figured it out. What do you expect from a bunch of idiots that, for some unknown reason, refuse to believe we are damaging the atmosphere with our careless disregard of how we generate energy? Low IQ Maxine Waters.........I'd suggest trump has the low IQ.
__________________
Charlie Dent on CNN this morning, "trump knows the cost of everything, but the value of nothing". Pretty well sums him up.

Innuendo
Assumption
Exaggeration
Unfounded conspiracy nonsense
Outright lies
As stated by the last real president, "they are just saying stuff"

Barack Obama

TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 10,968
Reply with quote  #1509 
And how do we pay for that?

Give us batter than the typical dem line “we’ll just, like, pay for it!”
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 15,298
Reply with quote  #1510 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Single payer is the way it should be handled. The rest of the civilized world has already figured it out. What do you expect from a bunch of idiots that, for some unknown reason, refuse to believe we are damaging the atmosphere with our careless disregard of how we generate energy? Low IQ Maxine Waters.........I'd suggest trump has the low IQ.


https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/09/180918110838.htm



__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 8,529
Reply with quote  #1511 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
And how do we pay for that?

Give us batter than the typical dem line “we’ll just, like, pay for it!”


You take the premiums you are currently paying, cut out the company profits and pay the remainder in taxes. Simple. It's not on top of, but instead of current premiums. Works everywhere else.

__________________
Charlie Dent on CNN this morning, "trump knows the cost of everything, but the value of nothing". Pretty well sums him up.

Innuendo
Assumption
Exaggeration
Unfounded conspiracy nonsense
Outright lies
As stated by the last real president, "they are just saying stuff"

Barack Obama

spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 10,646
Reply with quote  #1512 
Fresh all over the place like a truck in the snow with an open diff.

__________________
Epstein didn’t kill Himself
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 8,529
Reply with quote  #1513 
What an awesome analogy. You are so smart.
__________________
Charlie Dent on CNN this morning, "trump knows the cost of everything, but the value of nothing". Pretty well sums him up.

Innuendo
Assumption
Exaggeration
Unfounded conspiracy nonsense
Outright lies
As stated by the last real president, "they are just saying stuff"

Barack Obama

spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 10,646
Reply with quote  #1514 
Thank you. I thought it was pretty good.
You probably had to look it up

__________________
Epstein didn’t kill Himself
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 15,298
Reply with quote  #1515 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazsdad
Thank you. I thought it was pretty good.
You probably had to look it up


Fresh drives a Prius. Guaranteed.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 10,968
Reply with quote  #1516 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


You take the premiums you are currently paying, cut out the company profits and pay the remainder in taxes. Simple. It's not on top of, but instead of current premiums. Works everywhere else.


You mean in European countries with a much higher tax rate. And the EU is broke.

There is a reason we have the best healthcare in the world. Competition.

You really have put about as much thought into this as the idiot about to be elected in NY.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,222
Reply with quote  #1517 
European healthcare sucks, across the board.  The only innovation they offer in healthcare is stuff that gets cheap enough from the US. 

We need to get the layabouts and drug addled and the indigents into a cost controlled system.  They can get reasonable healthcare down at the walk in emergency care, like the hard working folks do now.
 

__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 35,063
Reply with quote  #1518 
Image may contain: 1 person, standing and text
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you.  
 
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 15,298
Reply with quote  #1519 
I remember when Dewey was obsessed with the debt and how we were robbing from our children and grandchildren.  This was the same person who never said a word about the debt when Obama was president.

Well now Dewey's hero, Paul Krugman says the debt doesn't matter.  More inconsistencies from the leftists.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/paul-krugman-economic-growth-makes-the-national-debt-absolutely-trivial


__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
Lost_1

Registered:
Posts: 4,204
Reply with quote  #1520 
Image may contain: 2 people, text
__________________
If we are not careful, our colleges will produce a group of close-minded, unscientific, illogical propagandists, consumed with immoral acts. - Dr. Martin Luther King


“Everyone is in favor of free speech. Hardly a day passes without its being extolled, but some people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.” Winston S. Churchill


spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 10,646
Reply with quote  #1521 
Most of the dyed hair beta lefties couldn’t even pick up a child, leave alone a grown adult. They would be the first ones begging to be rescued
__________________
Epstein didn’t kill Himself
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.