Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 4,193
Reply with quote  #61 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog
Real, thought you were smarter than that..........Honestly, you're part of the problem..........

Marijuana is a gateway drug...............

You are a complete numbskull regarding this topic. Just stop.
woody

Registered:
Posts: 7,781
Reply with quote  #62 
Man made religion is a gateway drug to many. An escape from reality and a blanket to hide under during times of evil doing when the monster is under the bed.
__________________
You Liberals crying for open borders for the most part, don't live on the border. You are therefore insulated from illegal immigration. You are immune from the local costs involved, both economic, and in lives lost. So unless you live down here, and bear the burden, STFU about "immigration reform". You know nothing, and are better suited to eating bandwidth and scones at a Starbucks than telling me what I should feel. Arrogant Pissants.

"IT'S GOOD TO BE DA KING"
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 8,905
Reply with quote  #63 
Woody, you're right............

Much smarter than old Spaz..........
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 4,193
Reply with quote  #64 
sorry just got back from smokin a big fattie on the back patio. Boy, it sure makes me want to find some heroin. You know, gateway and all. Right clueless?
KeepProvingIt

Registered:
Posts: 280
Reply with quote  #65 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazsdad
sorry just got back from smokin a big fattie on the back patio. Boy, it sure makes me want to find some heroin. You know, gateway and all. Right clueless?



They are so lame. Enjoying some awesome herb as we speak

__________________
President Trump declares "Islam is one of the world's great faiths" while livin it up with the Saudis, the nation of the 911 terrorists and the world's greatest funder of terror. I bet those terrorists are scared to death. lol
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 8,303
Reply with quote  #66 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepProvingIt



They are so lame. Enjoying some awesome herb as we speak


That pretty much explains everything except for this question.  How can someone who enjoys weed be so frickin' angry?  Makes no sense.  Maybe that's why you couldn't figure out whether you are black or mixed race.
KeepProvingIt

Registered:
Posts: 280
Reply with quote  #67 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


That pretty much explains everything except for this question.  How can someone who enjoys weed be so frickin' angry?  Makes no sense.  Maybe that's why you couldn't figure out whether you are black or mixed race.



There are no humans in our country with more anger than old conservative whites. So you should know. You old racists never fail to prove yourselves. It is YOUR race, white folk, who created the laws in our nation that every person with at least 1/8th Negro blood is a Negro. Shut up.

__________________
President Trump declares "Islam is one of the world's great faiths" while livin it up with the Saudis, the nation of the 911 terrorists and the world's greatest funder of terror. I bet those terrorists are scared to death. lol
woody

Registered:
Posts: 7,781
Reply with quote  #68 
WTF? Nobody cares what color you are or who you stuff your appendage into. It is as I read somewhere once, about the content of one's character. Something that is sorely lacking in our society. If you can tell your children only one thing, it is to go all in on character.

When you meet a person, look them in the eye, shake their hand and say that you are pleased to meet them.

DON'T LIE, EVER.

ALWAYS say yes sir and yes ma'am. ALWAYS

Open doors, for, and stand up for ladies when they approach the table.

Don't where a hat under a roof.

Offer women and the elderly your seat on a crowded public conveyance.

Stop and help the woman, or old people with a broke down car, they might be your parents, or DD (always go armed).

If you tell a person you will be in BFE at 3 am, be there 10-30 minutes early.

Leave a place better than you found it.

If you open it, close it.

If you promise someone you will do something, do it, or die trying.

If you break it, fix it. If you or yours break something, or F something up, just say yep that was me, I messed up, and fix it. If you can't fix it, hire someone who can. 

If you kill it, clean it yourself.
 
Be an honorable person, and be known so by everyone who knows or hears of you.

Do business on a handshake with people you know to be honorable, and trust.

Live your life honestly to a fault, and don't look back.

All you have in this world is your honesty and character.

__________________
You Liberals crying for open borders for the most part, don't live on the border. You are therefore insulated from illegal immigration. You are immune from the local costs involved, both economic, and in lives lost. So unless you live down here, and bear the burden, STFU about "immigration reform". You know nothing, and are better suited to eating bandwidth and scones at a Starbucks than telling me what I should feel. Arrogant Pissants.

"IT'S GOOD TO BE DA KING"
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 8,905
Reply with quote  #69 
Quote:
sorry just got back from smokin a big fattie on the back patio. Boy, it sure makes me want to find some heroin. You know, gateway and all.


Bragging about separating himself from our Creator..........Very sad to see...........

This is the very basis for what has gone wrong in America...........
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 20,030
Reply with quote  #70 
I think Mother Theresa smoked tree. You can't be more godly than that great lady

BTW, I want to thank kazoo/BAMACF and the mixed race lesbian for creating this thread in my honor. Dewy has double digit threads in his name (albeit that is a result of his narcissistic nature).

I'm really enjoying this thread and wanted to thank lesbians world wide in honor of KPI.

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 3,243
Reply with quote  #71 
The lesbians love them some kiir.
__________________
"Crazy is as Crazy does."
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 7,273
Reply with quote  #72 
Quoted for brilliance.


Quote:
Originally Posted by woody
WTF? Nobody cares what color you are or who you stuff your appendage into. It is as I read somewhere once, about the content of one's character. Something that is sorely lacking in our society. If you can tell your children only one thing, it is to go all in on character.

When you meet a person, look them in the eye, shake their hand and say that you are pleased to meet them.

DON'T LIE, EVER.

ALWAYS say yes sir and yes ma'am. ALWAYS

Open doors, for, and stand up for ladies when they approach the table.

Don't where a hat under a roof.

Offer women and the elderly your seat on a crowded public conveyance.

Stop and help the woman, or old people with a broke down car, they might be your parents, or DD (always go armed).

If you tell a person you will be in BFE at 3 am, be there 10-30 minutes early.

Leave a place better than you found it.

If you open it, close it.

If you promise someone you will do something, do it, or die trying.

If you break it, fix it. If you or yours break something, or F something up, just say yep that was me, I messed up, and fix it. If you can't fix it, hire someone who can. 

If you kill it, clean it yourself.
 
Be an honorable person, and be known so by everyone who knows or hears of you.

Do business on a handshake with people you know to be honorable, and trust.

Live your life honestly to a fault, and don't look back.

All you have in this world is your honesty and character.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 20,030
Reply with quote  #73 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
The lesbians love them some kiir.


You really don't understand how accurate you are

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 3,243
Reply with quote  #74 
#KIIRSANDWICH
__________________
"Crazy is as Crazy does."
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 8,905
Reply with quote  #75 
Quote:
I think Mother Theresa smoked tree. You can't be more godly than that great lady


No human who lets themselves be worshipped is spiritual...........There's only One worthy of worship...........
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 4,285
Reply with quote  #76 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepProvingIt



There are no humans in our country with more anger than old conservative whites. So you should know. You old racists never fail to prove yourselves. It is YOUR race, white folk, who created the laws in our nation that every person with at least 1/8th Negro blood is a Negro. Shut up.

Actually that was largely Southern Democrats that did that.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 4,285
Reply with quote  #77 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
The lesbians love them some kiir.

kiir is big in the lesbian circles out here as well. 
KeepProvingIt

Registered:
Posts: 280
Reply with quote  #78 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist

Actually that was largely Southern Democrats that did that.



Correct. And all those folks and their descendants changed parties and are now Republicans. This is not about party, it is about people who believe black citizens are LESS THAN. The overwhelming majority of such people today are Republicans, greatly congregated in your pet group of Bannon led Alt-Right and White Nationalists. 

You don't have to pretend with me. I know. 

__________________
President Trump declares "Islam is one of the world's great faiths" while livin it up with the Saudis, the nation of the 911 terrorists and the world's greatest funder of terror. I bet those terrorists are scared to death. lol
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 2,008
Reply with quote  #79 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepProvingIt



Correct. And all those folks and their descendants changed parties and are now Republicans. This is not about party, it is about people who believe black citizens are LESS THAN. The overwhelming majority of such people today are Republicans, greatly congregated in your pet group of Bannon led Alt-Right and White Nationalists. 

You don't have to pretend with me. I know. 


Sources??

And it also depends on your definition of "less than" means.

keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 20,030
Reply with quote  #80 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist

kiir is big in the lesbian circles out here as well. 


I've been in the softball universe a very long time. I have a 29 year old son in Denver created by a lesbian softball player and myself. Her and I met playing softball, she was looking for a way out of a toxic lesbian relationship and wanted a sperm donor

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
Lost_1

Registered:
Posts: 2,271
Reply with quote  #81 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal
I've been in the softball universe a very long time. I have a 29 year old son in Denver created by a lesbian siftball player and myself




That took a whole lot of brown water.....just say'n

__________________
If we are not careful, our colleges will produce a group of close-minded, unscientific, illogical propagandists, consumed with immoral acts. - Dr. Martin Luther King


“Everyone is in favor of free speech. Hardly a day passes without its being extolled, but some people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.” Winston S. Churchill


keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 20,030
Reply with quote  #82 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_1




That took a whole lot of brown water.....just say'n


It was all fun and then the music stops

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 20,030
Reply with quote  #83 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal
KPI, you didn't answer if you 2 love birds preferred the glass, the woody or cheap Chinese rubber for your strap on

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation: