Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 2 of 21      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next   »
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 11,469
Reply with quote  #31 
Okay - but you're forgetting about social security, medicare, unemployment insurance, state and local taxes.  No, not all are federal but to suggest that $110K is only taxed at 9% is incorrect.  Don't forget about sales tax and other fees that are paid.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 8,957
Reply with quote  #32 
Dewey proves again he is a dewfus.  Drilling into the 1/3 part of my genius club story. 
__________________
I'm more getting a sense that willie wynn is dewey is a F'n loser. 
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 1,142
Reply with quote  #33 
I was responding to a club (US Federal Government) taking 1/3 of every member's earnings.  Now you're adding insurance money for old age and medical care, state taxes citizens can avoid, and property taxes citizens can avoid.  There is no mandate for citizens to pay 1/3 of their income to the Government.  It was spin to make taxation look like a bad thing.  

I ask again, how does anybody ask our young men and women to sacrifice their life for a Government who steals from their citizens and pi**es most of the money away?  I can remember when the Right said this was a great Country.

__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

The Right in here are quoting posts and changing words.  Please search for original post if accurate information is desired.




uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 8,957
Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
I was responding to a club (US Federal Government) taking 1/3 of every member's earnings.  Now you're adding insurance money for old age and medical care, state taxes citizens can avoid, and property taxes citizens can avoid.  There is no mandate for citizens to pay 1/3 of their income to the Government.  It was spin to make taxation look like a bad thing.  

I ask again, how does anybody ask our young men and women to sacrifice their life for a Government who steals from their citizens and pi**es most of the money away?  I can remember when the Right said this was a great Country.

It is a great country.  Just need to stop taking money from hard working folks and giving it to layabouts.  Then we will make the country great again.

__________________
I'm more getting a sense that willie wynn is dewey is a F'n loser. 
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 1,142
Reply with quote  #35 
Layabouts steal money from Americans and pi** it away.  How can you label that great?
__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

The Right in here are quoting posts and changing words.  Please search for original post if accurate information is desired.




uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 8,957
Reply with quote  #36 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
Layabouts steal money from Americans and pi** it away.  How can you label that great?

Just saying when we get rid of the layabouts stealing money from Americans and pissing it away, it will be great.

You no read english?

__________________
I'm more getting a sense that willie wynn is dewey is a F'n loser. 
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 1,142
Reply with quote  #37 
Most on the Right believe this Country is great now.
__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

The Right in here are quoting posts and changing words.  Please search for original post if accurate information is desired.




pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 11,469
Reply with quote  #38 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
Most on the Right believe this Country is great now.


Most on the left don't.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 8,957
Reply with quote  #39 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
Most on the Right believe this Country is great now.

Many voted for Trump and his Make America Great Again agenda.

__________________
I'm more getting a sense that willie wynn is dewey is a F'n loser. 
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 1,142
Reply with quote  #40 
Of course the Left knows this Country is the greatest on the planet.  Same with our Government.  In fact, this thread was specifically designed for open minded people to hear that perspective from a person on the left and avoid the spin and misinformation so often spread by the Right.  Why the Right spreads falsehoods like that I can't explain.
__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

The Right in here are quoting posts and changing words.  Please search for original post if accurate information is desired.




pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 11,469
Reply with quote  #41 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
Of course the Left knows this Country is the greatest on the planet.  Same with our Government.  In fact, this thread was specifically designed for open minded people to hear that perspective from a person on the left and avoid the spin and misinformation so often spread by the Right.  Why the Right spreads falsehoods like that I can't explain.


Why do so many on the left threaten to leave the country if a GOP president is elected?
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 1,142
Reply with quote  #42 
It could be a fear of nuclear war.  It could be hyperbole, like Trump often uses, that some take too literally.  That said, I didn't believe any of them were going to leave so I think it was just talk.  When Trump says millions of illegals voted, or that our elections are rigged, I tend to think he is not joking.
__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

The Right in here are quoting posts and changing words.  Please search for original post if accurate information is desired.




TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,827
Reply with quote  #43 
Lol - not being in the US won’t save them in the event of nuclear war.
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 11,469
Reply with quote  #44 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
It could be a fear of nuclear war.  It could be hyperbole, like Trump often uses, that some take too literally.  That said, I didn't believe any of them were going to leave so I think it was just talk.  When Trump says millions of illegals voted, or that our elections are rigged, I tend to think he is not joking.


Another question.  Michelle Obama said that, upon BHO's first election, it was the first time in her life that she was proud of the country.  Know anyone on the right who has said something like that?
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 8,562
Reply with quote  #45 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


Another question.  Michelle Obama said that, upon BHO's first election, it was the first time in her life that she was proud of the country.  Know anyone on the right who has said something like that?


uh oh...
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 1,142
Reply with quote  #46 
I heard somebody on the Right say this Country isn't great until we stop wasting money on layabouts.
__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

The Right in here are quoting posts and changing words.  Please search for original post if accurate information is desired.




mikec

Registered:
Posts: 8,562
Reply with quote  #47 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
I heard somebody on the Right say this Country isn't great until we stop wasting money on layabouts.


was that person in a position of prominence like the wife of the POTUS? 

was that person making a blatantly racist statement, showing her inner corruptness?
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 1,142
Reply with quote  #48 
The first Lady was inarticulate and corrected her comments later.  I know it wasn't what she meant.  On the other hand, this President continues to suggest this Country isn't great.
__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

The Right in here are quoting posts and changing words.  Please search for original post if accurate information is desired.




Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 1,142
Reply with quote  #49 
The Right has spent years trying to spin a story that Michelle Obama is not proud of her Country.  They claim an inarticulate comment is evidence since few people make mistakes with words.  I can't explain why they want to push this story but, as this thread is designed to do, I can tell you the Left's perspective is that both the Obama's are very proud of this great Country.  That's the other side of the story.
__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

The Right in here are quoting posts and changing words.  Please search for original post if accurate information is desired.




Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 3,378
Reply with quote  #50 
A trolling we will go, a trolling we will go......

I finally get it. Every time they act like they can't understand simple logic and make false claims.........

A trolling we will go, a trolling we will go.

__________________
The previous comment is an opinion. It came as the result of a lifetime of keen observation and spectacular failures. I did conclude this; hopefully, we learn as much from failure as we do from our accomplishments.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 8,957
Reply with quote  #51 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
I heard somebody on the Right say this Country isn't great until we stop wasting money on layabouts.

Of course they said that.  Wasting money on layabouts is a bad idea.

__________________
I'm more getting a sense that willie wynn is dewey is a F'n loser. 
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 1,142
Reply with quote  #52 
When was the year the Right didn't believe this Country pi**ed away money on layabouts?
__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

The Right in here are quoting posts and changing words.  Please search for original post if accurate information is desired.




Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 1,142
Reply with quote  #53 
Dozens of threads for the Right to repeat the false accusation that the Obama's don't like America (can't explain why they continuously do this) and they come to this one to repeat it again.  As I said, I can't stop the barrage from the Right but I can provide the other side of the story.
__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

The Right in here are quoting posts and changing words.  Please search for original post if accurate information is desired.




TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,827
Reply with quote  #54 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
A trolling we will go, a trolling we will go......

I finally get it. Every time they act like they can't understand simple logic and make false claims.........

A trolling we will go, a trolling we will go.


Pretty much have Dewey/Wyll/UWA nailed right there.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 8,957
Reply with quote  #55 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
When was the year the Right didn't believe this Country pi**ed away money on layabouts?

During Reagan and into Clinton.  Economy grew nicely.

__________________
I'm more getting a sense that willie wynn is dewey is a F'n loser. 
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 1,142
Reply with quote  #56 
I remember Republicans saying we were wasting money on layabouts even during those Administrations.
__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

The Right in here are quoting posts and changing words.  Please search for original post if accurate information is desired.




uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 8,957
Reply with quote  #57 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
I remember Republicans saying we were wasting money on layabouts even during those Administrations.

I am sure some money was still being wasted on layabouts.  The idea is to minimize the burden of the lazy on the backs of the hard working.

__________________
I'm more getting a sense that willie wynn is dewey is a F'n loser. 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,827
Reply with quote  #58 
Clinton signed welfare reform.

Dems used to care about this issue
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 8,957
Reply with quote  #59 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
Clinton signed welfare reform. Dems used to care about this issue

Some argue was a direct result from the Reagan Tax Cuts.

__________________
I'm more getting a sense that willie wynn is dewey is a F'n loser. 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,827
Reply with quote  #60 
Clinton signing the bill was? That would be odd.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.