Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 4,796
Reply with quote  #1 
hahahahahaha
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 8,673
Reply with quote  #2 
I wouldn't laugh.  I don't think it's any more far-fetched than Trump being president.
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 2,255
Reply with quote  #3 
She'd beat Trump
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 3,595
Reply with quote  #4 
I'd vote for fat Oprah, but not skinny Oprah. Skinny Oprah is an unhappy girl, I can tell.
__________________
"Boo the f Hoo."
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 4,796
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
She'd beat Trump

dewnarstrodomus do  tell
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 4,796
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61
I wouldn't laugh.  I don't think it's any more far-fetched than Trump being president.

agree.  Which is what makes me laugh even more. 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 2,255
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist

dewnarstrodomus do  tell


She'd probably beat anyone, don't get your teat hurt.

Trump severely lowered the bar.
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 3,595
Reply with quote  #8 
I thought that bar got lowered when the gop trotted out the mccain/palin maverick ticket.
__________________
"Boo the f Hoo."
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 4,796
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator


She'd probably beat anyone, don't get your teat hurt.

Trump severely lowered the bar.

You might forgive me if I think your call on this last election was so far off, that it actually made blue look like he knew what he was talking about. 

Worse yet, that then carried forward into one of the largest documented cases of butthurt.  So just try to keep your Oprah enthusiasm in check, let's see how things play out.  

TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 2,255
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
I thought that bar got lowered when the gop trotted out the mccain/palin maverick ticket.


It did, and yet somehow it was lowered.
rocklifter

Registered:
Posts: 2,919
Reply with quote  #11 
Oprah Pres
George Soros VP Or Secretary of the Treasury since he likes to throw his money around. 

__________________
I'd Challenge You to A Battle of Wits but I see your Unarmed!!!
PDad

Registered:
Posts: 3,437
Reply with quote  #12 
Al Franken may give POTUS a try. He can play himself on SNL...
woody

Registered:
Posts: 8,101
Reply with quote  #13 
And dog gone it, people like me.
__________________
Anarcho Capitalism. Get some, and no you can't have any of my money to live off of you Socialist Democrat.

"IT'S GOOD TO BE DA KING"
woody

Registered:
Posts: 8,101
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody
And dog gone it, people like me.



__________________
Anarcho Capitalism. Get some, and no you can't have any of my money to live off of you Socialist Democrat.

"IT'S GOOD TO BE DA KING"
woody

Registered:
Posts: 8,101
Reply with quote  #15 

__________________
Anarcho Capitalism. Get some, and no you can't have any of my money to live off of you Socialist Democrat.

"IT'S GOOD TO BE DA KING"
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation: