Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 4 of 13      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next   »
PDad

Registered:
Posts: 3,362
Reply with quote  #91 
I put source in quotes because it sounds like possibly a hypothesis that morphed into "reality" while being retold...

Libs have been using a lot of anonymous sources and "leaks" against Trump. Classified info is preferred because it is very difficult to confirm or debunk.

IMO some reporters/columnists on both sides report anything that fits their view, regardless of its source. Consequently, false stories are planted with them by their side's operatives.
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 7,308
Reply with quote  #92 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDad


IMO some reporters/columnists on both sides report anything that fits their view, regardless of its source. Consequently, false stories are planted with them by their side's operatives.


yup
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 4,323
Reply with quote  #93 
GCHQ narrative appears to be leaking out of the congressional investigations.

Dems had been using anonymous sourced attach garbage for years.  It was killing Republicans.  Republicans were quickly becoming the party where McCain+Red nose drunk were the brightest stars.   Thankfully that era is over.

Republicans are still a bit clumsy about being a bit more subtle on how things are leaked, dropped.  Dems are good about leaking these stories it without saying anything real.  Going to take Republicans a bit to get that subtleties down.  For now the clumsy stuff is huge impact as republicans used to just lay down and let MSM and Dems rape them. 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 4,323
Reply with quote  #94 
Trump says he has the evidence, and will be handing it to the House committee.
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 7,308
Reply with quote  #95 
Then he's a coward.  If he has it, then he needs to direct his DOJ to prosecute, not cry to Congress.  Congress can not prosecute anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
Trump says he has the evidence, and will be handing it to the House committee.
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 8,905
Reply with quote  #96 
Quote:
Then he's a coward


No, Mike, Trump is a Patriot.........Something you're not!
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 2,057
Reply with quote  #97 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec
Then he's a coward.  If he has it, then he needs to direct his DOJ to prosecute, not cry to Congress.  Congress can not prosecute anything.



Agreed - DOJ would have anything that went through FISA - makes you wonder what he has?
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 8,905
Reply with quote  #98 
Two never-Trumpers calling Trump a coward.......That's rich!    [biggrin]


Trump's trying to save America from ruin.............The two never-Trumpers wanted Hillary to beat Trump.............They tried to surrender the Supreme Court to the liberals..........

Who's the cowards?
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 7,308
Reply with quote  #99 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog


No, Mike, Trump is a Patriot.........Something you're not!


I feel sorry for you, I truly do.

You have cornered the market on righteousness and patriotism.  Must be a lonely place.
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 4,228
Reply with quote  #100 
The problem is his corner is in a padded room
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 3,292
Reply with quote  #101 
I dunno, seems like dog has found a nugget of accuracy. Those who didn't vote for trump were risking losing the SC to the liberals for the next 20 years, which would have been very bad. Not saying they didn't have their reasons, just saying that is the case.
__________________
"To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life."
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 8,354
Reply with quote  #102 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
I dunno, seems like dog has found a nugget of accuracy. Those who didn't vote for trump were risking losing the SC to the liberals for the next 20 years, which would have been very bad. Not saying they didn't have their reasons, just saying that is the case.


There was absolute no guarantee that Trump would appoint a conservative to the court.

Bluedog has serious mental problems so I don't engage with him anymore.
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 7,308
Reply with quote  #103 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
I dunno, seems like dog has found a nugget of accuracy. Those who didn't vote for trump were risking losing the SC to the liberals for the next 20 years, which would have been very bad. Not saying they didn't have their reasons, just saying that is the case.


You may have a point about the SC.  Remember at the time, there was no reason to believe anything trump said, because he talked out both sides or his rear end for a year prior to the election.  And, he and his whole family are NY liberals.

So, like pabar said, there were no guarantees.

Blue doesn't make points - he is like kazoo, though slightly tamer.  No essential political philosophy, and likes to show up and throw sideswipe insults.
Lost_1

Registered:
Posts: 2,281
Reply with quote  #104 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
I dunno, seems like dog has found a nugget of accuracy. Those who didn't vote for trump were risking losing the SC to the liberals for the next 20 years, which would have been very bad. Not saying they didn't have their reasons, just saying that is the case.



Actually:

For the first time since I started voting my ballot was blank for POTUS.


Since all 77 counties voted for Romney, I was confident that there was no way HRC was going to carry Oklahoma.

I didn't have to vote for either and clinton still lost.

I call that a win/win!

__________________
If we are not careful, our colleges will produce a group of close-minded, unscientific, illogical propagandists, consumed with immoral acts. - Dr. Martin Luther King


“Everyone is in favor of free speech. Hardly a day passes without its being extolled, but some people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.” Winston S. Churchill


EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 3,292
Reply with quote  #105 
To the 'no guarantee' posture, I would counter that I would agree, but that the flip side was that ABSOLUTELY hrc would have appointed a far left liberal and 20 year disaster would have ensued. In my world, I go with the no guarantee over the guaranteed bad result every time. I'm honestly not sure how your argument makes sense.
__________________
"To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life."
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 3,292
Reply with quote  #106 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_1



Actually:

For the first time since I started voting my ballot was blank for POTUS.


Since all 77 counties voted for Romney, I was confident that there was no way HRC was going to carry Oklahoma.

I didn't have to vote for either and clinton still lost.

I call that a win/win!


Romney lol that's awesome.

__________________
"To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life."
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 4,323
Reply with quote  #107 
There absolutely was a guarantee that Clinton was going to appoint far left.   She definitely had her eye on a SC that would support gun aggressive gun restrictions.  I do not have her 

Keep in mind Trump is a direct outcome from 2 of the 5hitiest presidential campaigns ever, Red Nose Drunk Boehner and Cecil the Turtle McConnell

Like I said before you losers can thank us later. 

Lost_1

Registered:
Posts: 2,281
Reply with quote  #108 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce


Romney lol that's awesome.



Only state that every county was red in 2012

__________________
If we are not careful, our colleges will produce a group of close-minded, unscientific, illogical propagandists, consumed with immoral acts. - Dr. Martin Luther King


“Everyone is in favor of free speech. Hardly a day passes without its being extolled, but some people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.” Winston S. Churchill


pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 8,354
Reply with quote  #109 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
There absolutely was a guarantee that Clinton was going to appoint far left.   She definitely had her eye on a SC that would support gun aggressive gun restrictions.  I do not have her 

Keep in mind Trump is a direct outcome from 2 of the 5hitiest presidential campaigns ever, Red Nose Drunk Boehner and Cecil the Turtle McConnell

Like I said before you losers can thank us later. 



Why do you have to act like Bluedog?  Losers?  Bluedog was finally right about something for the first time in his life and now he needs Tommy John surgery from spiking the football so often.

Yes, Hillary was absolutely going to go hard left - no doubt.  But Trump is a liberal deep down.  He wants to make sure the government provides health care for everyone.  His daughter wants universal pre-school by the government.  Also, it's interesting that Bluedog, Trump's biggest supporter, is adamantly against military involvement overseas but Trump has just send ground troops to Syria.  No mention from anyone here about that.

I was for Trump until he bragged about groping women.  That crossed a line for me.  But this whole Dewey-esque "you're either for Trump or you're a never-Trumper everything is a binary choice" is complete BS.

TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 2,057
Reply with quote  #110 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
I dunno, seems like dog has found a nugget of accuracy. Those who didn't vote for trump were risking losing the SC to the liberals for the next 20 years, which would have been very bad. Not saying they didn't have their reasons, just saying that is the case.


This coming from the person that voted for Obama twice and actually did help shift the court to the left.

Jailhouse religion is very unattractive.
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 3,292
Reply with quote  #111 
You need some new material.
__________________
"To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life."
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 2,057
Reply with quote  #112 
UDew has been getting his a55 handed to him the last couple of weeks. Let him have the name-calling, it's al he's got left.
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 2,057
Reply with quote  #113 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
You need some new material.


Facts can be tough. It will be OK.
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 8,905
Reply with quote  #114 
Quote:
I was for Trump until he bragged about groping women.


Ya gotta think Hillary did, too..........Well, she might not have bragged about it.........


uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 4,323
Reply with quote  #115 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
UDew has been getting his a55 handed to him the last couple of weeks. Let him have the name-calling, it's al he's got left.

yeah, you handed to me on the whole WMD deal.  (no reply). 
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 8,905
Reply with quote  #116 
Those WMD's must have been made out of pixie dust to disappear like that..........

Poof, they were gone...........Unless, they were never there to begin with...........Perish the thought.........


Bush said they were there.......And, Bush voted for Hillary..........Come to think about it, so did Durden, and so did Durden...........
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 2,057
Reply with quote  #117 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61
Bluedog has serious mental problems so I don't engage with him anymore.
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 7,308
Reply with quote  #118 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
To the 'no guarantee' posture, I would counter that I would agree, but that the flip side was that ABSOLUTELY hrc would have appointed a far left liberal and 20 year disaster would have ensued. In my world, I go with the no guarantee over the guaranteed bad result every time. I'm honestly not sure how your argument makes sense.


a far left liberal, as you describe, wasn't getting 61 Senate votes.  It wasn't getting 51 Senate votes. 


uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 4,323
Reply with quote  #119 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


Why do you have to act like Bluedog?  Losers?  Bluedog was finally right about something for the first time in his life and now he needs Tommy John surgery from spiking the football so often.

Yes, Hillary was absolutely going to go hard left - no doubt.  But Trump is a liberal deep down.  He wants to make sure the government provides health care for everyone.  His daughter wants universal pre-school by the government.  Also, it's interesting that Bluedog, Trump's biggest supporter, is adamantly against military involvement overseas but Trump has just send ground troops to Syria.  No mention from anyone here about that.

I was for Trump until he bragged about groping women.  That crossed a line for me.  But this whole Dewey-esque "you're either for Trump or you're a never-Trumper everything is a binary choice" is complete BS.


Trumps locker room talk did not bother me much.  I have heard way worse from friends at the bar.  Only part that bothered me most was he should have been smart enough to know the smarmy reporter would have the tape rolling.  

Clintons actual actions seemed a lot worse, to me.  

Run the country well do a good job, help us grow jobs, and we will be fine. 

EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 3,292
Reply with quote  #120 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec


a far left liberal, as you describe, wasn't getting 61 Senate votes.  It wasn't getting 51 Senate votes. 




mikestrodamus

__________________
"To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life."
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation: