Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 147 of 154     «   Prev   144   145   146   147   148   149   150   Next   »
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 8,290
Reply with quote  #4381 
coming to you this morning from Chipley, Fl.

I wonder if trump understands the reconciliation process the Senate it trying to use, and that a repeal will never pass the Senate?  I'm not 100% sure it'd pass the House either.

Fun how he campaigns for the Bill, his affiliated PAC runs ads against Senators who don't agree with it, then he comes out and says do the impossible, because that will make him look tough.
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,023
Reply with quote  #4382 
One problem is that there are some republican senators that are in vulnerable states (Nevada being one) where a number of people are receiving benefits, making their re-election that much tougher.  Might be hard to get the votes in the senate without some sort of replacement.

Edit to add: Agree Mike - Tump-supporting PAC's running adds against GOP Senators is not helping matters at all.

__________________
Dewey on victims of sexual assault:  Both women later switched their stories.  Was there a reward or something else behind their change?  Who knows?
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 7,515
Reply with quote  #4383 
Yeah, we probably should have went for McMuffin.
__________________
Who gives a F if the japs are listening to her blathering about women's issues?  
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,023
Reply with quote  #4384 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
Yeah, we probably should have went for McMuffin.


Even for you this is low info.

Pardon us for having an adult political discussion, I know it's not spamming and childish tweets about women bleeding, but it just might be more important.

Continue on with your muh nevertrumper echo chamber.

__________________
Dewey on victims of sexual assault:  Both women later switched their stories.  Was there a reward or something else behind their change?  Who knows?
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 7,515
Reply with quote  #4385 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator


Even for you this is low info.

Pardon us for having an adult political discussion, I know it's not spamming and childish tweets about women bleeding, but it just might be more important.

Continue on with your muh nevertrumper echo chamber.

Literally this: 
>Trump's a douchebag and should push for full repeal of obamacare!
>Trump's a dumbass pushing for full repeal.  He so does not understand reconciliation process
"adult political discussion"  = muh nevertrump echo chamber.

__________________
Who gives a F if the japs are listening to her blathering about women's issues?  
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,023
Reply with quote  #4386 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
"adult political discussion"  = muh nevertrump echo chamber.


This was strictly making fun of you and the three statements you can't live without.  I forgot nothingburger.

__________________
Dewey on victims of sexual assault:  Both women later switched their stories.  Was there a reward or something else behind their change?  Who knows?
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 7,515
Reply with quote  #4387 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator


This was strictly making fun of you and the three statements you can't live without.  I forgot nothingburger.

Literally this: 
>Trump's a douchebag and should push for full repeal of obamacare!
>Trump's a dumbass pushing for full repeal.  He so does not understand reconciliation process

__________________
Who gives a F if the japs are listening to her blathering about women's issues?  
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,023
Reply with quote  #4388 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist

Literally this: 
>Trump's a douchebag and should push for full repeal of obamacare!
>Trump's a dumbass pushing for full repeal.  He so does not understand reconciliation process


i never made those statements, who did?

__________________
Dewey on victims of sexual assault:  Both women later switched their stories.  Was there a reward or something else behind their change?  Who knows?
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 7,515
Reply with quote  #4389 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator


i never made those statements, who did?

mikec: 
http://robocoach.websitetoolbox.com/post/america-great-again-8313343?pid=1296344406  #1152. Current senate plan is not repeal, repeal is important because it is about capitalism vs socialism.  Which I agreed with, fully.

Now Trump says in his 3 am tweet, full repeal.
And you and mikec come back with #4381 and #4382.  People are not dumb, they can read, make up their own mind.


__________________
Who gives a F if the japs are listening to her blathering about women's issues?  
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,023
Reply with quote  #4390 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist

mikec: 
http://robocoach.websitetoolbox.com/post/america-great-again-8313343?pid=1296344406  #1152. Current senate plan is not repeal, repeal is important because it is about capitalism vs socialism.  Which I agreed with, fully.

Now Trump says in his 3 am tweet, full repeal.
And you and mikec come back with #4381 and #4382.  People are not dumb, they can read, make up their own mind.



So those weren't actual statements?  a made up conversation?

__________________
Dewey on victims of sexual assault:  Both women later switched their stories.  Was there a reward or something else behind their change?  Who knows?
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 7,515
Reply with quote  #4391 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator


So those weren't actual statements?  a made up conversation?

Clear statements of what was said.  Are you denying they are?  Which part?

__________________
Who gives a F if the japs are listening to her blathering about women's issues?  
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,023
Reply with quote  #4392 
Voices in your head.  the transformation is almost complete young skywalker
__________________
Dewey on victims of sexual assault:  Both women later switched their stories.  Was there a reward or something else behind their change?  Who knows?
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 7,515
Reply with quote  #4393 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
Voices in your head.  the transformation is almost complete young skywalker

nice try. 

Are you saying mike was not pushing for full repeal in his post?

__________________
Who gives a F if the japs are listening to her blathering about women's issues?  
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,023
Reply with quote  #4394 
See the other thread.  Not just me who is noticing.
__________________
Dewey on victims of sexual assault:  Both women later switched their stories.  Was there a reward or something else behind their change?  Who knows?
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 7,515
Reply with quote  #4395 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
See the other thread.  Not just me who is noticing.

sure.  Saw that and replied. Some PACs should run ads, some should not.

Are you saying that mikec was or was not pushing for full repeal in his statement?

__________________
Who gives a F if the japs are listening to her blathering about women's issues?  
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,023
Reply with quote  #4396 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist

Literally this: 
>Trump's a douchebag and should push for full repeal of obamacare!
>Trump's a dumbass pushing for full repeal.  He so does not understand reconciliation process


Don't believe either of these lines were ever said by anyone.  You really need to research Dewey's conversations in his head to see how eerily similar you sound to those of us that had to live through that ordeal.

Mikec can come here and say what he meant.

__________________
Dewey on victims of sexual assault:  Both women later switched their stories.  Was there a reward or something else behind their change?  Who knows?
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 23,558
Reply with quote  #4397 
I want full repeal, just don't believe me 'pushing' for it will move the needle that much
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 23,558
Reply with quote  #4398 

Fellow Conservative: 

Your efforts to repeal Obamacare are beginning to show results. Following the failure of Mitch McConnell's plan to keep Obamacare, President Trump has called on Senate Republicans to repeal Obamacare FIRST and then work on other reforms later.

This is exactly right.

Republicans should pass full repeal NOW with 50 votes using budget reconciliation and then work on reforms that will do even more to increase competition and lower costs.

This "Repeal First" approach allows Republicans to keep their promise to the voters without allowing insurance company bailouts and other liberal provisions to kill the effort.

It's a much better fallback strategy than what Mitch McConnell is proposing, which is to give up on repeal and work with Chuck Schumer. That, of course, will leave Obamacare in place and move us closer to a single payer, government-run system.

FEC DEADLINE

There are just a few hours left before the 2nd Quarter FEC reporting deadline. Please help us finish strong by making a contribution to SCF and to our endorsed candidates.


We need your help to keep fighting for conservative policies and to elect more leaders who will keep their promises and actually fight for our principles and values.

Thank you for your generous support.

Sincerely,
Ken Cuccinelli II
Ken Cuccinelli II
President
Senate Conservatives Fund
@KenCuccinelli / @SCF


__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 7,515
Reply with quote  #4399 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal

Fellow Conservative: 

Your efforts to repeal Obamacare are beginning to show results. Following the failure of Mitch McConnell's plan to keep Obamacare, President Trump has called on Senate Republicans to repeal Obamacare FIRST and then work on other reforms later.

This is exactly right.

Republicans should pass full repeal NOW with 50 votes using budget reconciliation and then work on reforms that will do even more to increase competition and lower costs.

This "Repeal First" approach allows Republicans to keep their promise to the voters without allowing insurance company bailouts and other liberal provisions to kill the effort.

It's a much better fallback strategy than what Mitch McConnell is proposing, which is to give up on repeal and work with Chuck Schumer. That, of course, will leave Obamacare in place and move us closer to a single payer, government-run system.

FEC DEADLINE

There are just a few hours left before the 2nd Quarter FEC reporting deadline. Please help us finish strong by making a contribution to SCF and to our endorsed candidates.


We need your help to keep fighting for conservative policies and to elect more leaders who will keep their promises and actually fight for our principles and values.

Thank you for your generous support.

Sincerely,
Ken Cuccinelli II
Ken Cuccinelli II
President
Senate Conservatives Fund
@KenCuccinelli / @SCF


I thought that was not possible.

__________________
Who gives a F if the japs are listening to her blathering about women's issues?  
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 23,558
Reply with quote  #4400 
I don't know the details, I'm just pulling a dietwatereddown coke and pasting stuff I know nothing about otherwise.  


Headed to see NYY vs. red hot
 Image result for astros

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 4,666
Reply with quote  #4401 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal
I don't know the details, I'm just pulling a dietwatereddown coke and pasting stuff I know nothing about otherwise.  


Headed to see NYY vs. red hot
 Image result for astros


Sweet logo.
Aaron Judge owns McCullers Jr. like UWa owns durden.

__________________
"Add to that he's excited that the New Yorker just arrived.  The pieces are starting to fall together."
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 7,515
Reply with quote  #4402 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce


Sweet logo.
Aaron Judge owns McCullers Jr. like UWa owns durden.

Yes indeed nice logo.

__________________
Who gives a F if the japs are listening to her blathering about women's issues?  
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 23,558
Reply with quote  #4403 
Judge walks pffft, Astros up 1-0, top of 3
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 23,558
Reply with quote  #4404 
Judge K
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 4,666
Reply with quote  #4405 
That F'r making me look bad. Now top of 6th, Judge on deck.
__________________
"Add to that he's excited that the New Yorker just arrived.  The pieces are starting to fall together."
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 23,558
Reply with quote  #4406 
Judge sukked, Yankees won big time
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 23,558
Reply with quote  #4407 
Bullpen, like obama administration, failed.  McCullers turned over a lead to the bullpen.  They sukked like Barry
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,023
Reply with quote  #4408 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
Aaron Judge owns McCullers Jr. like UWa owns durden.


Pretty much - you were bound to be right at some point.

__________________
Dewey on victims of sexual assault:  Both women later switched their stories.  Was there a reward or something else behind their change?  Who knows?
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 4,666
Reply with quote  #4409 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
Pretty much - you were bound to be right at some point.


Gotta admit that one stung a little.

__________________
"Add to that he's excited that the New Yorker just arrived.  The pieces are starting to fall together."
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 7,515
Reply with quote  #4410 
With a average $3000 year premium and $5000 deductible it is not $8000 before you can even see a doctor.  But, yeah, you have healthcare.  

Paying for drug addicts and porch sitters to have premium healthcare never made sense.  Odummercare proved it again. 

__________________
Who gives a F if the japs are listening to her blathering about women's issues?  
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.