Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 3 of 7      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next   »
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 10,137
Reply with quote  #61 
So, here's the question, Rudy...........

Are you fat with tattoos all over you?
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 10,137
Reply with quote  #62 
Rudy, you MS-13?
rudymartinez

Registered:
Posts: 468
Reply with quote  #63 
Blue -  keepinitredneck

I could stand to loose a few pounds. And the only tattoo I have is the original 13 star American flag accompanied by the words "We the people".

I'm as American as baseball, hotdogs, apple pie and Chevrolet.

I do have a distant relative from Israel. When you run out of Mexican slurs, you can start up the Jew boy jokes.
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 10,137
Reply with quote  #64 
No need to get so touchy, Rudy..........Just asking a question, or two.............

I don't discriminate between the religions, or peoples..............Strictly a Bible-believer..........I read the Bible, study the Bible and believe the Bible to be the Word of the Creator...........I'm a terrible human being, though...........
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 10,137
Reply with quote  #65 
Real, sorry to see you didn't join the protest movement...........
rudymartinez

Registered:
Posts: 468
Reply with quote  #66 
You are a good guy Blue and I'm not mad at you. In fact it's surprising when you get caught up in this juvenile back and forth. This is just a forum to vent our frustrations. Better here than the streets. Sure, it isn't very Christian. Hopefully none of us have any ill will towards another. It's just keyboard machismo.

Vios con Dios mi amigos.

As for the rest of you. I ask no quarter for I give no quarter.
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 4,993
Reply with quote  #67 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudymartinez
This is the NFL pick em thread. For God's sake have a little respect for gambling.


hehehe yes indeed.

__________________
"Dewy cites anomalies because he is an anomaly, he's an outlier in a sea of testosterone." 
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 10,137
Reply with quote  #68 
Quote:
Blue I want them to quit playing the National Anthem at football games. 


Real, the more I look at this nonsense, the more I see it the same as you..........

I'm boycotting because of the thug-attitude of the players.............

The truth is, I hate our Government and have ever since my time overseas..........But, the flag is sacred to me...........And, best to keep the flag away from the NFL thugs...........
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 10,137
Reply with quote  #69 
I know this..........

Anyone who will disrespect my flag will not stand next to me and defend it...........And, they'll get no support from me...........

Make no mistake, NFL players disrespect the flag and all the memories of the people who died defending that flag............And, those still alive who could have died are being spit-on by these NFL thugs..........

My hope is that the NFL boycott will destroy the NFL..........I sincerely wanna see that happen............Nobody I personally know watches NFL games anymore...........


Jerry Jones is a punk like the rest of 'em..........
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 10,137
Reply with quote  #70 
But, they're protesting what the song and the flag stands for..............That's exactly what they're protesting..........

The head-to-toe tattooed NFL players have a gang-mentality just like Aaron Hernandez had...........They hate everything those that died defending America died for..............

That is the heart-of-the-matter............And, Nike and the owners are pooping in their saddles desperately hoping we won't stand-up to 'em..............

I'm taking a stand..............For a second-time, I'll stand next to anyone defending the anthem and the flag which represents the American values that so many died for while defending them............
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,996
Reply with quote  #71 
Looking for something to get all fired up about. It's not a flag burning. THAT disrespected the flag.....though was not solely about it. Kaepernick found a way to make a point and you can shout to the rafters your interpretation of what he's doing, but it doesn't matter what distortion you want to represent. He has the right, you should honor that right and allow him to choose the way he wants to voice his opinion. Just don't be so dishonest so you can put this black man down. 
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 11,225
Reply with quote  #72 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Looking for something to get all fired up about. It's not a flag burning. THAT disrespected the flag.....though was not solely about it. Kaepernick found a way to make a point and you can shout to the rafters your interpretation of what he's doing, but it doesn't matter what distortion you want to represent. He has the right, you should honor that right and allow him to choose the way he wants to voice his opinion. Just don't be so dishonest so you can put this black man down. 


Nobody here has suggested anything of this sort.  It has nothing to do with him being half-black.  It's the fact that he is in a position of privilege, doesn't know what he's protesting, and has the gall to wear a Castro shirt while he's talking about social justice.  We have every right to call him stupid.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,996
Reply with quote  #73 
Half-black..........thanks for the correction. Pablum doesn't only see color.............he sees half color. Good job.
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 4,993
Reply with quote  #74 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal
Just like discrimination, aggression and sexual harassment, you don't need to show intent for disrespect of the country. Disrespect is seen in the eyes of the beholder you old fool. His intent means nothing. Did he wear 'pig' socks?



Roger that. Seems like such a simple concept to understand. Intent is irrelevant. If fresh walked up to someone's wife and stuck his middle finger up in her face, according to his lib logic, her husband would need to ascertain his intention. Fresh could claim that his intention is to show her she is #1. I guess he thinks it would be wrong for her husband to knock him out without asking him first. Very odd.

__________________
"Dewy cites anomalies because he is an anomaly, he's an outlier in a sea of testosterone." 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,996
Reply with quote  #75 
The Grayce middle finger parable again. Like that one? Might want to find a new one. Kind of tired.

Intention is not as important as your convoluted explanation of it? Really? So you can suggest any twisted version of a situation and the person offering his intent is wrong? He gave his reason for kneeling and you dishonest whitey's have to find some subversive reasoning for his actions. Black oppression is what he's protesting.....not the flag.....not the military.....not Navy Seals......oppression. Cops killing and treating black people differently. 
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 4,993
Reply with quote  #76 
haha good lord you can't really be this dense. One last time. Intention is not relevant. People interpret overt external behaviors of other people. We don't ask their intention when analyzing their overt external behavior. Now go get me a sammy.
__________________
"Dewy cites anomalies because he is an anomaly, he's an outlier in a sea of testosterone." 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,996
Reply with quote  #77 
Then you are a fool if you don't know the intent of a statement. To blindly attack someone with no knowledge of the intent is absurd. How can you say intent is irrelevant?
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 4,993
Reply with quote  #78 
Your density has worn me down. I surrender.
__________________
"Dewy cites anomalies because he is an anomaly, he's an outlier in a sea of testosterone." 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,996
Reply with quote  #79 
+1
ForeverInBlue

Registered:
Posts: 10,019
Reply with quote  #80 
NFL football thread.

Come on y'all.
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,426
Reply with quote  #81 
Whatever their intent may be, perception is reality in this. Lefties can never seem to grasp this concept.

Ratings are down and a lot of people are pissed.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The truth is, you WANT Bill to have raped her, so you believe it.
woody

Registered:
Posts: 9,261
Reply with quote  #82 
I have only watched my local team play. I haven't watched ESPN, and only occasionally watch the NFL channel. If it puts me at a disadvantage on the NFL Pickem Game. So be it.
__________________
Rats flee from the sinking vessel. They traverse nimbly upon a rope, safely cleated to the dock, that is private enterprise. Socialism is dead, and tits up in the water. A bloated, death show, for rubberneckers of all classes to view.

"IT'S GOOD TO BE DA KING"
fhoenix

Registered:
Posts: 5,064
Reply with quote  #83 
Standings 

Week 3

10 TheNarrator 
09 bhblue 
07 ForeverInBlue 
07 woody 
05 keepinitreal 
05 fhoenix

__________________
‎"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine." -- Abraham Lincoln
fhoenix

Registered:
Posts: 5,064
Reply with quote  #84 
Week 4

Sunday,  October 1
Lions at Vikings
Titans at Texans
Raiders at Broncos
Saints at Dolphins
Eagles at Chargers


Monday, October 2
Redskins at Chiefs

__________________
‎"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine." -- Abraham Lincoln
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 10,137
Reply with quote  #85 
Woody said.........
Quote:
I have only watched my local team play.


So, you haven't boycotted the thugs.............
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,996
Reply with quote  #86 
What makes them thugs? 
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 10,137
Reply with quote  #87 
The fact that you don't think they are thugs is enough for me to know they are thugs............[smile]


And, I'm being serious!
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,426
Reply with quote  #88 
Lions
Titans
Broncos
Saints
Eagles
Chiefs

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The truth is, you WANT Bill to have raped her, so you believe it.
ForeverInBlue

Registered:
Posts: 10,019
Reply with quote  #89 
Lions
Texans
Broncos
Saints
Eagles
Chiefs

woody

Registered:
Posts: 9,261
Reply with quote  #90 
The Texans have Uber American hero JJ Watt. He sometimes runs out of the tunnel with the American flag in hand. Raised millions for flood victims, and loves puppies, and kittens as well.
__________________
Rats flee from the sinking vessel. They traverse nimbly upon a rope, safely cleated to the dock, that is private enterprise. Socialism is dead, and tits up in the water. A bloated, death show, for rubberneckers of all classes to view.

"IT'S GOOD TO BE DA KING"
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.