Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 5 of 6     «   Prev   2   3   4   5   6   Next
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 24,285
Reply with quote  #121 
Didnt' dewy tell you to stay away from that scawry internet?

1 handle per pervert please delete your BAMA_CF and Keep Proving It accounts.  Why do libtards always want to cheat the system?

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,425
Reply with quote  #122 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


Origination was racist. Used on WS, etc sites.


What about “meh”?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The truth is, you WANT Bill to have raped her, so you believe it.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,996
Reply with quote  #123 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal
Didnt' dewy tell you to stay away from that scawry internet?

1 handle per pervert please delete your BAMA_CF and Keep Proving It accounts.  Why do libtards always want to cheat the system?


No substance, attack the person.
 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,996
Reply with quote  #124 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
What about “meh”?


I have no idea. After looking up 'muh', had to take a shower. Not going there for your other terms. 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,425
Reply with quote  #125 
Because, as usual, tou have no substance. You just want to attack.

Saying I wanted someone to be raped is just awful.

Just say you were drunk and we will move on.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The truth is, you WANT Bill to have raped her, so you believe it.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,996
Reply with quote  #126 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
Because, as usual, tou have no substance. You just want to attack. Saying I wanted someone to be raped is just awful. Just say you were drunk and we will move on.


No substance, attack the person.
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 24,285
Reply with quote  #127 
No person, attack the substance is the libtard mantra.  Pervert be flaming out, weak sauce
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,996
Reply with quote  #128 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal
No person, attack the substance is the libtard mantra.  Pervert be flaming out, weak sauce


No substance, attack the person.
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 24,285
Reply with quote  #129 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal
No person, attack the substance is the libtard mantra.  Pervert be flaming out, weak sauce

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 4,993
Reply with quote  #130 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
Because, as usual, tou have no substance. You just want to attack. Saying I wanted someone to be raped is just awful. Just say you were drunk and we will move on.



Fresh posting a little view into his depraved mind. Alcohol does that to him. Bet he wishes he could delete that disgusting post.

__________________
"Dewy cites anomalies because he is an anomaly, he's an outlier in a sea of testosterone." 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,996
Reply with quote  #131 
I now remember the value in ignoring KIR. Sorry for muddying the waters by letting down my guard. In order to clear the way for cognitive thoughts, just insert

"No substance, attack the person."

after each of his posts. Sorry guys.
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 5,340
Reply with quote  #132 
You could just make it your sig line then you don't have to type it everytime.
__________________
#SCOTUS

EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 4,993
Reply with quote  #133 
Done.
__________________
"Dewy cites anomalies because he is an anomaly, he's an outlier in a sea of testosterone." 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,425
Reply with quote  #134 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


No substance, attack the person.
 


You say this after saying I wish someone would have got raped.

You’ve got some serious issues. I know we joke about your drinking, but maybe you should seek help.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The truth is, you WANT Bill to have raped her, so you believe it.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,996
Reply with quote  #135 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
You say this after saying I wish someone would have got raped. You’ve got some serious issues. I know we joke about your drinking, but maybe you should seek help.


I have explained the comment. I can't help it if you want it to mean something else. Just like you wish BC had been guilty. Be more honest. You know what I said and what I meant.
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,425
Reply with quote  #136 
My wife was sexually assaulted, and you knew that. The fact that you would say that to me is beyond comprehension.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The truth is, you WANT Bill to have raped her, so you believe it.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,996
Reply with quote  #137 
I did NOT know that. I'm sorry to hear it. Your attacks on BC hold much less water if Broaddreick is lying. Why did she not testify at the Paula Jones hearings? You are the one that insists BC is a rapist, with less evidence than there is against Moore or trump. Moore is also a pedophile if we use your level of proof.
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,425
Reply with quote  #138 
I’ve posted here - you are not sorry about it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The truth is, you WANT Bill to have raped her, so you believe it.
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 10,137
Reply with quote  #139 
Freash, you're saying Bill Clinton isn't a sexual predator???????
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,996
Reply with quote  #140 
I said, very plainly, BC was a womanizer. What more do you want? He was no more a rapist than trump.
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 11,223
Reply with quote  #141 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
I said, very plainly, BC was a womanizer. What more do you want? He was no more a rapist than trump.


Are there any women out there you can name who have accused Trump of rape?
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 10,137
Reply with quote  #142 
But, Fresh "womanizer" and "predator" aren't the same thing............

I think it's fair to say that Bill is a predator...........Trump is just a womanizer...........
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,996
Reply with quote  #143 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


Are there any women out there you can name who have accused Trump of rape?


Didn't say trump raped anybody. I said no more a rapist than trump. trump is also a womanizer. I guess any man that uses his power to influence and have sex with women as a result could be referred to as predators. I would say it definitely applied to both trump and Clinton.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 8,086
Reply with quote  #144 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
Calling for President Trump's impeachment is like calling for Hillary's indictment.  Investigations must provide sufficient evidence before moving forward. 

That is why we are calling for an investigation. 

__________________
I'm more getting a sense that willie wynn is dewey is a F'n loser. 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 8,086
Reply with quote  #145 
No substance - create 3 handles to post from. 
__________________
I'm more getting a sense that willie wynn is dewey is a F'n loser. 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 24,285
Reply with quote  #146 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
No substance - create 3 handles to post from. 


Then ignore KIR because he a lie detector 

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 10,137
Reply with quote  #147 
He's better than the Texas Rangers..........You lie around Real - you're caught..........It's as simple as that.........
woody

Registered:
Posts: 9,258
Reply with quote  #148 
He has Chuck Norris like perceptiveness.
__________________
Rats flee from the sinking vessel. They traverse nimbly upon a rope, safely cleated to the dock, that is private enterprise. Socialism is dead, and tits up in the water. A bloated, death show, for rubberneckers of all classes to view.

"IT'S GOOD TO BE DA KING"
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 4,993
Reply with quote  #149 
[85ca33b4c0aef118a4a254d9bbbe2f92--chuck-norris-martial-arts] 
__________________
"Dewy cites anomalies because he is an anomaly, he's an outlier in a sea of testosterone." 
woody

Registered:
Posts: 9,258
Reply with quote  #150 
Heh Heh, yes. The cowboy boots upside the head gotta hurt.
__________________
Rats flee from the sinking vessel. They traverse nimbly upon a rope, safely cleated to the dock, that is private enterprise. Socialism is dead, and tits up in the water. A bloated, death show, for rubberneckers of all classes to view.

"IT'S GOOD TO BE DA KING"
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.