Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
ForeverInBlue

Registered:
Posts: 10,415
Reply with quote  #1 
The article makes clear the grotesque extent of lies from Obama re al-Qaeda and Iran, lies concocted to aid his false narrative leading up to his re-election in 2012 and further his aim to help Iran become a nuclear power.

We know AQ and Iran kill Americans. Obama set the facts aside for political gain.

Monstrous.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/the-big-reveal-the-story-of-how-470000-documents-from-osama-bin-ladens-compound-finally-got-into-the-open/article/2010324

__________________
There are problems in these times, but, oh, none of them are mine.
- Velvet Underground
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 14,110
Reply with quote  #2 
To think the Left calls Trump a liar with all of the duplicitous, dangerous and treasonous acts committed by Obama.
__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,164
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverInBlue
The article makes clear the grotesque extent of lies from Obama re al-Qaeda and Iran, lies concocted to aid his false narrative leading up to his re-election in 2012 and further his aim to help Iran become a nuclear power.

We know AQ and Iran kill Americans. Obama set the facts aside for political gain.

Monstrous.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/the-big-reveal-the-story-of-how-470000-documents-from-osama-bin-ladens-compound-finally-got-into-the-open/article/2010324

I missed your contributions for 6 months
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 8,152
Reply with quote  #4 
Fresh will say this is am opinion
__________________
2020 gonna be flossy af.
#SCOTUS x two +
No idea what you are talking about. I click it and read it
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,164
Reply with quote  #5 
Fresh is a fool. Woody and Uwa have whooped his ass for 3 months and he keeps falling further and further behind. Watching dewy's triple handled persona tells us all they are dog paddling and going nowhere
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 6,426
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazsdad
Fresh will say this is am opinion


Fresh will say this is a ridiculous lie. You people are sick.

__________________
Lock him up! Lock him up!
Yay Mueller!
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,164
Reply with quote  #7 
Old fool, meet FIB
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 15,915
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


Fresh will say this is a ridiculous lie. You people are sick.

CNN told you didn't they?

__________________
please don't phuck up another thread, this one has been one free from your pussified drivel
ForeverInBlue

Registered:
Posts: 10,415
Reply with quote  #9 
Obama is quoted making statements we know are false. That’s a lie, exposed by facts. Facts are not a lie.

Add Clapper’s multiple lies. Those too are lies. Deliberately false statements. Can’t twist that. It’s lying.

On behalf of Obama.

For politics. Not US security. Not safety. Only politics.

Monstrous.

__________________
There are problems in these times, but, oh, none of them are mine.
- Velvet Underground
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 15,915
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverInBlue
Obama is quoted making statements we know are false. That’s a lie, exposed by facts. Facts are not a lie. Add Clapper’s multiple lies. Those too are lies. Deliberately false statements. Can’t twist that. It’s lying. On behalf of Obama. For politics. Not US security. Not safety. Only politics. Monstrous.

If you are going to argue with freshy best get your steel hammer out.  His head is so hard and filled with CNN garbage, he cannot hear your facts when he reads them. 

__________________
please don't phuck up another thread, this one has been one free from your pussified drivel
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 8,152
Reply with quote  #11 
Random but too lazy to look for another thread.
https://twitter.com/realjameswoods/status/927000210756243456

Cool footage of some jihadis getting wasted by the good guys.

__________________
2020 gonna be flossy af.
#SCOTUS x two +
No idea what you are talking about. I click it and read it
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,164
Reply with quote  #12 
James Woods is a stranger to freshie. Freshie, meet FIB and James Woods
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,109
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazsdad
Random but too lazy to look for another thread. https://twitter.com/realjameswoods/status/927000210756243456 Cool footage of some jihadis getting wasted by the good guys.



AC 130 Gunships with that 105 Howitzer. Boom goes the Dynamite.

__________________
"I shouldn’t have asked Kazoo for original content."
ForeverInBlue

Registered:
Posts: 10,415
Reply with quote  #14 
From the Atlantic, more on the bin Laden docs intel. For a fiercely lib rag, the story is really bad for Obama and the lies the echo-chamber spread prior to 2012 election, and again when they were trying to convince America that Obama’s legacy deal was more important than regional and international security.

Al-Qaeda Has Rebuilt Itself—With Iran's Help

Interviews with al-Qaeda members and bin Laden’s family reveal a pact that allowed the group to prepare for its next phase.

https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/545576/

__________________
There are problems in these times, but, oh, none of them are mine.
- Velvet Underground
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.