Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 5 of 5     «   Prev   2   3   4   5
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 12,076
Reply with quote  #121 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Does a substance have to be good for you to be legal? Should we ban any substance that is harmful when used to excess? Should being fat and running up my insurance premiums be legal? Lemon pie is illegal(not good for you), but chicken breast(can be good for you) is fine? 


What if you breathe too fast so you're using air in excess?
What if being fat is a genetic disease and not related to eating habits?
What if eating lemon pie is good for your emotional well-being?
What if chicken breast comes from chickens that aren't free-range?

Should I have to pay for an illegal's services if they go to the emergency room because they choked on quinoa?  After all, quinoa is good for you.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,419
Reply with quote  #122 
Or an inability to stay on point and render a reasonable response. I'm not sure if you agree, disagree, or are trolling. Give me a hint?
__________________

When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you.

TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 5,832
Reply with quote  #123 
If you have to ask...probably not smart enough to participate.
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 12,076
Reply with quote  #124 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Or an inability to stay on point and render a reasonable response. I'm not sure if you agree, disagree, or are trolling. Give me a hint?


Your post was stupid.  If you hadn't lied and you were really a Libertarian, those questions would be irrelevant to you.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 6,282
Reply with quote  #125 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudymartinez
Sad but true Udub. Stoners are unproductive and drunks are dangerous. .

Aw man, why you gotta do me like that.
So if I am both do they cancel out? You know, dangerous but too lazy to act out

__________________
#SCOTUS

EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 5,580
Reply with quote  #126 
hehehe dangerous but too lazy to act out.
__________________

Originally Posted by Fresh

"Denny and Cohen sure don't want t to give depositions. 2 weeks before the election a d Iowa sId hi.self that there was nothing to it. Why no talky? Another bullet for the AR-Mueller assault investigation."

uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 10,634
Reply with quote  #127 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazsdad
Aw man, why you gotta do me like that. So if I am both do they cancel out? You know, dangerous but too lazy to act out

It appears there may be some vector math working in your favor. 

When things go astray do you alter the alcohol to pot ratios to see if you can get them on a better track?  It think if you are willing to do that, you can make things work.

__________________
Originally Posted by Fresh
"before the election a d Iowa sId hi.self that there was nothing to it"
WTF?
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 5,580
Reply with quote  #128 
Good point. Things do tend to go astray on occasion.
__________________

Originally Posted by Fresh

"Denny and Cohen sure don't want t to give depositions. 2 weeks before the election a d Iowa sId hi.self that there was nothing to it. Why no talky? Another bullet for the AR-Mueller assault investigation."

rudymartinez

Registered:
Posts: 546
Reply with quote  #129 
Now we are having real world dialog. Many thanks to Udub, Erle and Spazdud.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.