Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 3 of 8      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next   »
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 9,791
Reply with quote  #61 
I think she is saying she knows more than doctors do. 

Trump aced the cognitive test.  In particular the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCa) that lib doctors challenged him to take.  He scored 30 for 30.

__________________
Caller: And I also would like to advise you when you or your colleagues will meet with Mr Trump I advise you to tell him first part of the password, 'The weather is good on Deribasivska,' and look at how his face will change color.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 3,858
Reply with quote  #62 
I'm saying he did no evaluation and mysteriously left out his heart condition. That's what I'm saying. He doesn't want to be swabbing decks in some sh1thouse harbor somewhere.
__________________
The previous comment is an opinion. It came as the result of a lifetime of keen observation and spectacular failures. I did conclude this; hopefully, we learn as much from failure as we do from our accomplishments.
ForeverInBlue

Registered:
Posts: 10,257
Reply with quote  #63 

Dewey's post, using Hillary as an example:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
A narrative by politicians and pundits that Hillary was too sick to serve or would soon be in jail was just that, a narrative.  Articles by press saying Hillary had a serious illness would be examples of unsubstantiated reports that could be described as fake news.  Saying US held rigged elections and millions of undocumented voted are more examples of unsubstantiated news.


Fresh's response, when subbing in Trump:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


Not fake news when all they did was report the opinions of leading psychiatrists. The reporting was accurate, they said it. If this an example of fake news, I get why you think the MSM is fake. You don't know what it is. Fake news must be a lie, intentionally stated for the purpose of misleading the readers. You and trump refer to any news report unfavorable to him as fake. These were reports of the opinions of psychiatrists, not the liberal idiots on the UCS Misc forum. 

Psychiatrists worried that trump is a sick puppy is not fake news. They are seriously worried.....along with me. Only way to explain the things he does.


Now, re-read Fresh's post but sub Hillary back in.
 
What they want you to believe:

It's bad when the Right questions the fitness of a Democrat, but totally legit when the Left attacks Trump.

What they also want you to believe:

They're not raging hypocrites. [rofl]

Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 1,607
Reply with quote  #64 
The statements are not unlike.  One admitted pundits and politicians stating Hillary was too sick to serve were simply continuing a narrative and were not examples of fake news.  It was their opinion.  They were not serving as journalists.  However, if a journalist wrote an article stating Hillary had a serious illness that would make serving difficult, that would have been fake news assuming no illness had been discovered.
__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

The Right in here are quoting posts and changing words.  Please search for original post if accurate information is desired.




TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 5,233
Reply with quote  #65 
He evaluated him and said he was fit to serve.

Truth hurts on this one. Talking points led you astray.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 3,858
Reply with quote  #66 
Physically, there was no psychiatric evaluation. If you can find evidence of one, please enlighten us.
__________________
The previous comment is an opinion. It came as the result of a lifetime of keen observation and spectacular failures. I did conclude this; hopefully, we learn as much from failure as we do from our accomplishments.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 9,791
Reply with quote  #67 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
I'm saying he did no evaluation and mysteriously left out his heart condition. That's what I'm saying. He doesn't want to be swabbing decks in some sh1thouse harbor somewhere.

Everyone is reporting Trump did cognitive test and passed with flying colors.

__________________
Caller: And I also would like to advise you when you or your colleagues will meet with Mr Trump I advise you to tell him first part of the password, 'The weather is good on Deribasivska,' and look at how his face will change color.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 3,858
Reply with quote  #68 
Everyone? Pablum and graycie and oowwaa? News man, news source. I have many reports he is not stable. Most people never have to tell people they are stable and possess genius when they actually do. Your everybody knows it. I suggest nobody knows it.
__________________
The previous comment is an opinion. It came as the result of a lifetime of keen observation and spectacular failures. I did conclude this; hopefully, we learn as much from failure as we do from our accomplishments.
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 5,233
Reply with quote  #69 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Physically, there was no psychiatric evaluation. If you can find evidence of one, please enlighten us.


Doctor said he wasn’t fit to serve. Case closed.

Unless an army physician that also examined President obama is in on your tfh theories and talking points.

Your argument is with the army - dems are good at that.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 9,791
Reply with quote  #70 
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/28/donald-trump-cognitive-test-journalists-moca


[image] 

__________________
Caller: And I also would like to advise you when you or your colleagues will meet with Mr Trump I advise you to tell him first part of the password, 'The weather is good on Deribasivska,' and look at how his face will change color.
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 5,233
Reply with quote  #71 
Blitzkrieg
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 5,740
Reply with quote  #72 
Let’s take note that even the title of this thread by Dewey is a lie. Why does he lie all the time
__________________
#SCOTUS

Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 1,607
Reply with quote  #73 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn


The Right is pushing an agenda the MSM is lying to the public because they think there is a bias in the MSM.  The Right is free to believe in such a bias, as is their right, but they are being deliberately misleading in suggesting the public is being fed "MSM news" known to be inaccurate.


Please post the next example of a news article (not commentary or editorial) which includes facts known to be false and we'll kick it around.

__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

The Right in here are quoting posts and changing words.  Please search for original post if accurate information is desired.




spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 5,740
Reply with quote  #74 
Translated from deep in the rabbit hole
I have seen multiple posts describing in detail examples of the MSM being caught red handed telling lies, fake news, but I choose to ignore them all and I will also ignore any more that are posted after this point because it doesn’t fitmy narrative. Just lie Fresh ignoring any website that is not left wing

__________________
#SCOTUS

TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 5,233
Reply with quote  #75 
Dewey begging for interaction - drink on a Sunday.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 3,858
Reply with quote  #76 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazsdad
Translated from deep in the rabbit hole I have seen multiple posts describing in detail examples of the MSM being caught red handed telling lies, fake news, but I choose to ignore them all and I will also ignore any more that are posted after this point because it doesn’t fitmy narrative. Just lie Fresh ignoring any website that is not left wing


You don't have 1 example of a major news source telling a lie. 1 example was the Time reporter tweeting about the MLK bust. It wasn't a news story, he tweeted it and after finding it was in error, immediately rescinded it. There might be misinformation or shoddy, lazy reporting, but the writers were punished. In order for a story to be a lie, the outlet must know it's untrue before running the story. You got nothing on this count. You guys show maybe 10 examples(most open to speculation) and act like there is some sort of conspiracy. Ah, conspiracy, the life blood of fringe conservatives. You really have nothing. Definitely no proof. 

__________________
The previous comment is an opinion. It came as the result of a lifetime of keen observation and spectacular failures. I did conclude this; hopefully, we learn as much from failure as we do from our accomplishments.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 3,858
Reply with quote  #77 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverInBlue

 
What they want you to believe:

It's bad when the Right questions the fitness of a Democrat, but totally legit when the Left attacks Trump. I said this when? And conservatives question the fitness, but progressives attack trump. Try to be a little more objective.

What they also want you to believe:

They're not raging hypocrites. [rofl]  Look in the mirror.


__________________
The previous comment is an opinion. It came as the result of a lifetime of keen observation and spectacular failures. I did conclude this; hopefully, we learn as much from failure as we do from our accomplishments.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 26,154
Reply with quote  #78 
this thread really gained traction today

straws grasping

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 5,740
Reply with quote  #79 
And right in cue Pop n Fresh responds with your links and sources are not acceptable in my world. What a freakin predictable troll
__________________
#SCOTUS

CoachB25

Registered:
Posts: 527
Reply with quote  #80 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


So fake news is any news you don't like. They reported reports from reputable doctors. Not reporting such information could be considered negligence. For he is, as we all know, a looney tune. 


News is not some guy's opinion when they have political agendas to push.  How can you not understand this?  Well, that is simple enough because you are brainwashed.  

Did you see all of the LSM pushing the Obama is a Muslim agenda as if it were fact?  Heck no because that is an opinion held by some without proof.  Of course, you can't see the validity of this comparison.  



__________________
Those mountains in front of you will seem like little hills when you are beyond them and they are in the past!
ForeverInBlue

Registered:
Posts: 10,257
Reply with quote  #81 
Once again, the whole “Muslim Ban” was fake news spun up by MSM and the left.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 3,858
Reply with quote  #82 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverInBlue
Once again, the whole “Muslim Ban” was fake news spun up by MSM and the left.


Not according to Giuliani. Asked to write a "legally worded" Muslim ban. Substituted dangerous for Muslim. Big whoop. trump's words, not mine. Then, as usual, tries to lie his way out. Works on you, not on me.

__________________
The previous comment is an opinion. It came as the result of a lifetime of keen observation and spectacular failures. I did conclude this; hopefully, we learn as much from failure as we do from our accomplishments.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 3,858
Reply with quote  #83 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachB25


News is not some guy's opinion when they have political agendas to push.  How can you not understand this?  Well, that is simple enough because you are brainwashed.  

Did you see all of the LSM pushing the Obama is a Muslim agenda as if it were fact?  Heck no because that is an opinion held by some without proof.  Of course, you can't see the validity of this comparison.  




Let's establish what "fake news" is. Originally it was a story that was a lie or a fabrication, presented as fact. Are you saying any biased story that doesn't show both sides is "fake news"? Is Fox "fake news"? Hannity?

__________________
The previous comment is an opinion. It came as the result of a lifetime of keen observation and spectacular failures. I did conclude this; hopefully, we learn as much from failure as we do from our accomplishments.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 26,154
Reply with quote  #84 
If you lie but then retract a lie, it's still a lie, liar
__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
Lost_1

Registered:
Posts: 3,020
Reply with quote  #85 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


Let's establish what "fake news" is. Originally it was a story that was a lie or a fabrication, presented as fact. Are you saying any biased story that doesn't show both sides is "fake news"? Is Fox "fake news"? Hannity?



Hannity is political commentary, no different then Maddow or Lemon.


Sorry your blind hatred won't let you see the difference

__________________
If we are not careful, our colleges will produce a group of close-minded, unscientific, illogical propagandists, consumed with immoral acts. - Dr. Martin Luther King


“Everyone is in favor of free speech. Hardly a day passes without its being extolled, but some people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.” Winston S. Churchill


uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 9,791
Reply with quote  #86 
Hannity is presented as punditry.  CNN is saying what they are doing is actual news.  Big difference.
__________________
Caller: And I also would like to advise you when you or your colleagues will meet with Mr Trump I advise you to tell him first part of the password, 'The weather is good on Deribasivska,' and look at how his face will change color.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 3,858
Reply with quote  #87 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_1



Hannity is political commentary, no different then Maddow or Lemon.


Sorry your blind hatred won't let you see the difference


How about Fox? You conveniently jumped to Hannity. I agree with most of your assessment, by the way. Cable news is populated to a great degree by entertainment programming, aimed at a particular audience. I watch CNN to feel good. The talking heads say things I agree with. The CNN pure news is timely and will beat print news(NY Times, WSJ, LA Times, Washington Post, etc.) to it's audience. When reported, I always check the sensational against other news sources, especially WSJ. I don't rely on Facebook or Twitter, like some here. We all have sources we rely on since we can't be there to witness every activity. Thus, the differences of opinion. It's just how it is. 

__________________
The previous comment is an opinion. It came as the result of a lifetime of keen observation and spectacular failures. I did conclude this; hopefully, we learn as much from failure as we do from our accomplishments.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 3,858
Reply with quote  #88 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
Hannity is presented as punditry.  CNN is saying what they are doing is actual news.  Big difference.


Wrong. Their talking heads are expressing opinion. They have pure news also, but it is easily differentiated. You just want to criticize, they are no different than the other cable news sources.

__________________
The previous comment is an opinion. It came as the result of a lifetime of keen observation and spectacular failures. I did conclude this; hopefully, we learn as much from failure as we do from our accomplishments.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 9,791
Reply with quote  #89 
I only watch the news segments.  They are mostly opinion as well.   The crying reporter announcing the Oprah run collapsed on day 2 was a news segment.

Fox has shepard smith constantly gleefully rolling out anti-trump 'news'.  Most other fox news guys shoot it pretty straight.  Hannity, Carlson, etc. are clearly opinion/pundit  shows.



__________________
Caller: And I also would like to advise you when you or your colleagues will meet with Mr Trump I advise you to tell him first part of the password, 'The weather is good on Deribasivska,' and look at how his face will change color.
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 5,233
Reply with quote  #90 
None of them have real news - maybe when covering a breaking story, but other than that it is all opinion.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.