Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 5 of 9     «   Prev   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next   »
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,242
Reply with quote  #121 
Crumbs
__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 10,642
Reply with quote  #122 
Fresh said........
Quote:
I hope Trump is exposed by the Mueller probe.


What's funny about this is - you're probably not joking!!   [rofl]
woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,210
Reply with quote  #123 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


You know why there hasn't been more divulged. A seasoned prosecutor determines the best time to act. Any disclosure of the direction of the probe would allow people like Manafort to attempt to cover their tracks. Get pleas from the lower echelon and amass evidence for the big fish. I just think it has to do with money laundering and getting financing from Russian oligarchs. The obstruction case has probably already been proven. The money trail is much more complex and takes time. 

We'll see. trump sure is scared.


I will counter with this question. How long should an "investigation" be allowed to continue on a fishing expedition? One year, four, ten? When would you say that an investigation should have been concluded, and it's findings made public? I would propose that Democrats will support some type of investigation of "matters" until a Democrat is president and Trump is out of office. The eGOP would likely support the same.

__________________
Jane you ignorant slut. Keep your booger hook of the bang switch, you stupid Socialist. 

Beer me Hippie. I feel more like I do now, than when I first got here.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,477
Reply with quote  #124 
Clinton probe took longer. Sex with an intern was not where it started. It takes......as long as it takes. Do you want them to miss something?
__________________

When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you.

uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 10,749
Reply with quote  #125 
They are no longer looking at collusion.  It has become a fishing expedition that is going nowhere.  They should do Mueller a favor and take him out back and old yellor him.
__________________
Originally Posted by Fresh
"before the election a d Iowa sId hi.self that there was nothing to it"
WTF?
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,477
Reply with quote  #126 
You keep saying that. Is it for my benefit or yours? I'm convinced the money trail will sink him.
__________________

When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you.

pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 12,131
Reply with quote  #127 
Cristina Garcia, Democrat lawmaker from CA who helped start the MeToo movement is under investigation for sexually harassing and groping two men.  Anybody see that reported on CNN?  The answer to that question would be - No.
__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 10,749
Reply with quote  #128 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
You keep saying that. Is it for my benefit or yours? I'm convinced the money trail will sink him.

I predicted 14 months ago Mueller would rat hole on the money trail and that would be a sure signal he was going nowhere.

__________________
Originally Posted by Fresh
"before the election a d Iowa sId hi.self that there was nothing to it"
WTF?
kazoo

Registered:
Posts: 383
Reply with quote  #129 

There are two issues with Trump--collusion and obstruction of justice. The collusion is probable. And obstruction of justice? Are you kidding? He's been blatantly doing that since he took office: He said during a tv interview that he fired Comey "because of the Russia thing." He asked multiple heads of intelligence agencies to drop the investigation. He asked the new FBI director for his loyalty. He and Nunes have blatantly --and amateurishly schemed -- to cast aspersions on the investigation. Nunes is a total GOP sap who should have been kicked off the committee months ago. Trump Jr. and Trump lied when they said that Trump was unaware of the meeting with the Russian lawyer in Trump Tower. It is not even remotely plausible that a Russian would set up a meeting in Trump Tower during the campaign, claiming to have dirt on Clinton, and Trump not be aware of it. Who's kidding who here? It's like Trump's personal lawyer telling everybody that he paid a porn star $130K of his own money to keep her from talking about her fling with our moron president--and Trump didn't know about it. What a laugh. It's patently obvious he's lying. The meeting in Trump Tower alone can be described as collusion. I'm quite sure that Mueller's team will show the public that Russian money has been laundered through Trump properties for years, and it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to see that Trump has been deeply compromised by dirty Russian money. He's a sleazy businessman--he's always been a sleazy businessman. This is why normal people wouldn't vote into the presidency a sleazy, deeply dishonest and unethical businessman. But we've got a bunch of not-very-smart voters in America. I mean, what president comes into office singing the praises of the dictator who leads our number 1 adversary? And criticizing our own intelligence agencies. Trump's behavior is treasonous--and I don't use that word lightly. 

__________________
vance law
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 10,749
Reply with quote  #130 
The President can fire the FBI director anytime he wants, for any reason, or for no reason at all.  In this case Rosenstein and others at FBI and DOJ suggested that it was time for Comey to go.  Dems, DOJ, FBI had all concluded that Comey was inept.
__________________
Originally Posted by Fresh
"before the election a d Iowa sId hi.self that there was nothing to it"
WTF?
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,242
Reply with quote  #131 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazoo
 Trump's behavior is treasonous--and I don't use that word lightly. 


Yes you do liar, you used it against GW Bush just like the rest of your brothers and sisters.

So Where Are My Military Overlords? (Jade Helm 15) | TexAgs

[82401d24891d08122d57ec2320444f63]





__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,477
Reply with quote  #132 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
The President can fire the FBI director anytime he wants  True, but must have a legitimate reason., for any reason Not true, or for no reason at all Not true.  In this case Rosenstein and others at FBI and DOJ suggested that it was time for Comey to go.Criticizing an action and recommending his dismissal are two different things.  Dems, DOJ, FBI had all concluded that Comey was inept.Untrue




__________________

When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you.

uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 10,749
Reply with quote  #133 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
True, but must have a legitimate reason.
Nope, no reason need be given at all.  Dem pipe dream.
Not true,
True
Not true
True.  Read the constitution.  Executive branch is run by President, FBI serves at his behest, with oversight by Congress.  Set up that way intentionally.  Best hope we would have if President did something out of line, would be to have House of Representatives investigate it, or the Senate.  
Criticizing an action and recommending his dismissal are two different things. 
Rosntstein recommended that Comey be fired.  Linky Dinky Do ---> http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39866767
Untrue
Oh but it turns out it is true.

__________________
Originally Posted by Fresh
"before the election a d Iowa sId hi.self that there was nothing to it"
WTF?
woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,210
Reply with quote  #134 
BS you idiot. If you had any knowledge of the Constitution, and the law of the land you would have the basic knowledge that the director of the FBI serves at the pleasure of the POTUS, and can be dismissed by the president at any time, for any reason the president deems fit. This is true under both Democrat and Republican presidents. You are ignorant, but we will help you through this brain fart. We’re your friends.
__________________
Jane you ignorant slut. Keep your booger hook of the bang switch, you stupid Socialist. 

Beer me Hippie. I feel more like I do now, than when I first got here.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,477
Reply with quote  #135 
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody
BS you idiot. If you had any knowledge of the Constitution, and the law of the land you would have the basic knowledge that the director of the FBI serves at the pleasure of the POTUS, and can be dismissed by the president at any time, for any reason the president deems fit. This is true under both Democrat and Republican presidents. You are ignorant, but we will help you through this brain fart. We’re your friends.


The president can't fire the FBI director to prevent him from pursuing evidence that he is working with the Russians. That is obstruction and would be in violation of the law. He does not have unlimited power in this event. You'll see as the Mueller probe plays out. Obstruction will probably be the thing that bites trump in the ass.

__________________

When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you.

EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 5,609
Reply with quote  #136 
#LINKYDINKYDOO
__________________


Dewey/Will_I_Wynn is our forum moderator and is allowing a poster to call for the assassination of our President.

pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 12,131
Reply with quote  #137 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


The president can't fire the FBI director to prevent him from pursuing evidence that he is working with the Russians. That is obstruction and would be in violation of the law. He does not have unlimited power in this event. You'll see as the Mueller probe plays out. Obstruction will probably be the thing that bites trump in the ass.


Mueller has moved on to obstruction.  Still, try proving that the president fired him for the reasons you say.  Good luck with that.

Dewey should be rolling his eyes at you the same way he rolls his eyes at those that say Obama wasn't born here.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 5,933
Reply with quote  #138 
I schooled him on the the constitution once - your guys turn.
__________________
Dewey/Will_I_Wynn is our forum moderator and is allowing a poster to call for the assassination of our President
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,242
Reply with quote  #139 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
I schooled him on the the constitution once - your guys turn.


I'm enjoying the lockdown while it lasts

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,210
Reply with quote  #140 
Fresh, please take some time to learn the constitution. I will start a gofundmepage for the politically ignorant if it would help, but I don't think it would. Really, you can become versed in not only constitutional law, the bill of rights, Federalism papers, and the Magna Carta that may have slipped past you in High School civic, and social studies classes. WTF is wrong with your mindset? Do you have any rational thought patterns? Most of all, what knowledge do you have of basic constitutional law? Are you just winging it by using talking points provided by your masters?

What is constitutional law? Whom does it serve you jackwad?

__________________
Jane you ignorant slut. Keep your booger hook of the bang switch, you stupid Socialist. 

Beer me Hippie. I feel more like I do now, than when I first got here.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,477
Reply with quote  #141 
Firing the FBI director to stop him from continuing an ongoing investigation of the president is obstruction and can be grounds for impeachment. It started the downward spiral of Nixon and it would trump if he tried to fire Mueller. He can do that too, but all hell would break loose. I hope he tries.
__________________

When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you.

woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,210
Reply with quote  #142 
You dumb ass, Trump isn't firing Mueller, he has lawyers providing him legal advice. Everyone, including you knows he isn't firing Mueller, despite your talking points. All that is requested is that Mueller provide some evidence of any wrongdoing now, and not dragging on an investigation into "matters" for another 8 years from now. Either provide evidence of gross crimes against the nation, or STFU already. Don't you understand plain talk? WTF is the matter with your rational thought process? Have you been consuming mass quantities of edibles, or what?
__________________
Jane you ignorant slut. Keep your booger hook of the bang switch, you stupid Socialist. 

Beer me Hippie. I feel more like I do now, than when I first got here.
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 10,642
Reply with quote  #143 
I say fire Mueller........No reason not to..........I'm wondering what Trump is waiting for...........
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 10,749
Reply with quote  #144 
Trump has zero support from Sessions right now.  Sessions looks afraid of something.  Sessions constant stepping back from everything all the time has created mass confusion around this meandering investigation.  

Sessions feckless approach has likely given Mueller so much rope that Mueller has zero option but to just hang himself.  It is that bad.

__________________
Originally Posted by Fresh
"before the election a d Iowa sId hi.self that there was nothing to it"
WTF?
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,477
Reply with quote  #145 
I have a feeling it isn't Mueller that's going to hang.
__________________

When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you.

TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 5,933
Reply with quote  #146 
I am just checking to see if you understand how the line of succession goes for President of the United States.  If Trump is "Hanged", Hillary does not become President.
__________________
Dewey/Will_I_Wynn is our forum moderator and is allowing a poster to call for the assassination of our President
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 10,749
Reply with quote  #147 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
I have a feeling it isn't Mueller that's going to hang.

I find that extremely reassuring for Trump.  You also had a great feeling Hillary was going to win, remember that?  I do.

__________________
Originally Posted by Fresh
"before the election a d Iowa sId hi.self that there was nothing to it"
WTF?
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,477
Reply with quote  #148 
I also had a feeling Mueller wasn't just having extended lunch with his probe. Everybody but one person already knew this, Mueller can prove it. Rock Star for liberty and justice.

Special counsel Mueller: Russians conducted 'information warfare' against US during election to help Donald Trump win

  • Special counsel Robert Mueller said a grand jury had indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities for alleged interference in the 2016 presidential election.
  • The defendants allegedly conducted "information warfare" against the United States election process to help Donald Trump win.
  • The defendants used fake American personas, social media platforms, and other Internet media to advance their scheme, according to an indictment.

__________________

When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you.

Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,477
Reply with quote  #149 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist

I find that extremely reassuring for Trump.  You also had a great feeling Hillary was going to win, remember that?  I do.


I wasn't here then. You can believe what you like.....you always do.

__________________

When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you.

pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 12,131
Reply with quote  #150 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
I also had a feeling Mueller wasn't just having extended lunch with his probe. Everybody but one person already knew this, Mueller can prove it. Rock Star for liberty and justice.

Special counsel Mueller: Russians conducted 'information warfare' against US during election to help Donald Trump win

  • Special counsel Robert Mueller said a grand jury had indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities for alleged interference in the 2016 presidential election.
  • The defendants allegedly conducted "information warfare" against the United States election process to help Donald Trump win.
  • The defendants used fake American personas, social media platforms, and other Internet media to advance their scheme, according to an indictment.


So tell us how this impugns Trump.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.