Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 6,451
Reply with quote  #61 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
Maybe it's just me but it appears we have one here who is king of calling out the opposite side as being intolerant while ignoring his own side, as a partisan would be expected to do. 


Couldn't agree more.  Your personal silence, as a moderator, after the calling for President Trump's assassination showed complete partisanship.  You also allowed, and defended, a conservative to be accused of being a child molester.

While there are partisans on both sides, it is clear yours is the worst kind we have seen on this board.

__________________
Dewey/Will_I_Wynn is our forum moderator and is allowing a poster to call for the assassination of our President
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 2,868
Reply with quote  #62 
If you called out the assassination post, the "f" word post, the "c" word post, personal attack posts, and the "Democrats are insane and dangerous" posts, then you should understand how stepping forward to claim the high tolerance moral ground is beyond hypocritical.
__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

The Right in here are quoting posts and changing words.  Please search for original post if accurate information is desired.  Also, claims I moderate this discussion forum are untrue.

Obama -  "When I say if you have your plan and you like it, and your doctor has a plan -- or you have a doctor and you like your doctor, that you don't have to change plans, what I'm saying is the government is not going to make you change plans under health reform."

After being subjected to our first black President being called a liar, over and over, black Americans must fume when they hear the angry Right say they don't care about this President failing to be straight with the American people.  Can anyone blame them?  Trump should be honest with the American people.


keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 28,515
Reply with quote  #63 
Duaine, quit being a pussy
__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 6,451
Reply with quote  #64 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
If you called out the assassination post, the "f" word post, the "c" word post, personal attack posts, and the "Democrats are insane and dangerous" posts, then you should understand how stepping forward to claim the high tolerance moral ground is beyond hypocritical.


Nothing has ever been said about wanting President Obama to be assassinated, or saying a member of the left was a pedophile.  You were okay with those things.  As a moderator, you should have banned those individuals immediately and reported them to authorities.  If a member of the right did either of those things, I would call for the same.  Unfortunately, we don't have to guess how the left here would respond.

__________________
Dewey/Will_I_Wynn is our forum moderator and is allowing a poster to call for the assassination of our President
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 12,066
Reply with quote  #65 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator


Nothing has ever been said about wanting President Obama to be assassinated, or saying a member of the left was a pedophile.  You were okay with those things.  As a moderator, you should have banned those individuals immediately and reported them to authorities.  If a member of the right did either of those things, I would call for the same.  Unfortunately, we don't have to guess how the left here would respond.

I did implicate Scotty in the sexual attacks on my dogo.  Poor dogo is doing much better, only a little gun shy if you approach him from behind.
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 5,967
Reply with quote  #66 

Liberals/Democrat's are racist. Again.



"Steve Harvey made the comments when ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith asked him what his hometown team, Cleveland Cavaliers, could do to come back against the Warriors in the NBA Finals, according to Deadline. The Cavaliers have not won a game in the series and are on the brink of elimination.

“You can’t stop them,” he said. “You gotta outscore them. You can’t stop all them boys. They’ve got too many gorillas on the team. They coming to play, man. They got 800-pound gorillas on their team.”


__________________

"Going to be a real womp womp.

pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 12,928
Reply with quote  #67 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce

Liberals/Democrat's are racist. Again.



"Steve Harvey made the comments when ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith asked him what his hometown team, Cleveland Cavaliers, could do to come back against the Warriors in the NBA Finals, according to Deadline. The Cavaliers have not won a game in the series and are on the brink of elimination.

“You can’t stop them,” he said. “You gotta outscore them. You can’t stop all them boys. They’ve got too many gorillas on the team. They coming to play, man. They got 800-pound gorillas on their team.”



It's like the N word.  It's okay for your own group to use words that are slurs against your own group.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 5,967
Reply with quote  #68 
Exactly. The democrat's are the party of racist divisive politics. That's the only way they can hang on to their dwindling voter base. 
__________________

"Going to be a real womp womp.

pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 12,928
Reply with quote  #69 
Democrats like Dewey and Fresh love this never-been-famous hag Kathy Griffin.  Now she's called Melania Trump a bunch of disgusting names.

First, why does Griffin get any ink?  She has no talent.

Second, I thought the families of POTUS were off limits.  Where are all the liberals condemning this piece of sh1t liberal?  No doubt, you won't find anyone like TerpAlum, a fake feminist, defending another woman who happens to think differently.

God, I loathe the left.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 6,718
Reply with quote  #70 
Terp is a man hating loser with no game
__________________
#SCOTUS

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.