Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 2 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4   Next
midwestfp

Registered:
Posts: 920
Reply with quote  #31 
The Gophers will go undefeated during this stretch of games.

03/02/18vs.Oregon State Oregon StateSan Diego, Calif.4:00 p.m. CTGT Live Updates More
 atSan Diego State San Diego StateSan Diego, Calif.6:30 p.m. CTGT Live Updates  | Watch Online More
03/03/18vs.#22 Long Beach State #22 Long Beach StateSan Diego, Calif.1:30 p.m. CTGT Live Updates More
 vs.UCLA UCLASan Diego, Calif.4:00 p.m. CTGT Live Updates More
03/04/18vs.Colorado State Colorado StateSan Diego, Calif.11:00 a.m. CTGT Live Updates More
[spacer]
03/09/18atArizona State Arizona StateTempe, Ariz.8:00 p.m. CTWatch Online More
GCU Invitational
03/10/18vs.Georgetown GeorgetownPhoenix, Ariz.5:00 p.m. CT More
 atGrand Canyon Grand CanyonPhoenix, Ariz.7:30 p.m. CT More
[spacer]
03/11/18atArizona State Arizona StateTempe, Ariz.3:00 p.m. CTWatch Online More
 atArizona State Arizona StateTempe, Ariz.5:00 p.m. CTWatch Online More
03/14/18atArizona ArizonaTucson, Ariz.7:00 p.m. CTWatch Online More
3leftturns

Registered:
Posts: 15,898
Reply with quote  #32 
You forgot to use the right font again
HenryLouisAaron

Registered:
Posts: 1,897
Reply with quote  #33 
<< The Gophers will go undefeated during this stretch of games. >> (midwestfp)

Now THAT is a BOLD prediction!

Would you like to wager anything on that..?
Montana_Wa

Registered:
Posts: 187
Reply with quote  #34 
Midwest, you're joking, right?!?
leip822

Registered:
Posts: 466
Reply with quote  #35 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3leftturns
You forgot to use the right font again


I didn’t know there was a sarcasm font

__________________
sl
3leftturns

Registered:
Posts: 15,898
Reply with quote  #36 
Shhhh.... don't tell anyone else
cjs4585

Registered:
Posts: 673
Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryLouisAaron
<< The Gophers will go undefeated during this stretch of games. >> (midwestfp)

Now THAT is a BOLD prediction!

Would you like to wager anything on that..?


I'll take some of that action.
lovsofbal

Registered:
Posts: 1,908
Reply with quote  #38 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjs4585


I'll take some of that action.


me too
jayrot

Registered:
Posts: 17,722
Reply with quote  #39 
WOAHHHHHHH, I love a bold prediction, but gravy that one is a strong one.

a 3 game series with ASU?  a solid LBSU? a dangerous CSU team?  and you dare to call wins against AZ AND UCLA?????  If Minnesota comes out of there with only 4 losses, then we should all consider it a solid run.

But I'd be ok if they went undefeated during that stretch.
Drop_Curve

Registered:
Posts: 272
Reply with quote  #40 
UCLA will run rule the Gophers
3leftturns

Registered:
Posts: 15,898
Reply with quote  #41 
I'm going with this being part two of the midwestfp Golden Gophers Sarcasm Trilogy.
leip822

Registered:
Posts: 466
Reply with quote  #42 
If they take 4 loses in this run, they won’t be hosting any regional, unless the wins are over both UCLA and Arizona.
__________________
sl
jayrot

Registered:
Posts: 17,722
Reply with quote  #43 
Quote:
Originally Posted by leip822
If they take 4 loses in this run, they won’t be hosting any regional, unless the wins are over both UCLA and Arizona.


If they couldn't host a regional with last year's record, they sure aren't hosting one this year.
leip822

Registered:
Posts: 466
Reply with quote  #44 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrot


If they couldn't host a regional with last year's record, they sure aren't hosting one this year.

They’re non conference schedule is one on the toughest this year, much more difficult than last year. They should be hoping to host a regional if they can get quality win and avoid bad losses.

__________________
sl
jayrot

Registered:
Posts: 17,722
Reply with quote  #45 
Quote:
Originally Posted by leip822
They’re non conference schedule is one on the toughest this year, much more difficult than last year. They should be hoping to host a regional if they can get quality win and avoid bad losses.


They're done for a regional hosting after that 0-4 stretch vs. FSU and ND, imo. They'd virtually have to beat UCLA, AZ, LBSU, ASU 3x and Nebraska 3x to be considered for them to outright  host a regional.  Otherwise they'd have to win at least 2 from ASU and Nebraska to still be even considered.

At this point, their schedule looks like they have 2 chances vs. a top 10 team  and/or  10 or 13 chances (being lenient to include ND and/or Nebraska/ASU) vs. a top 25 team.  I just can't see that as being strong enough to stand up against other teams in other situations. 
leip822

Registered:
Posts: 466
Reply with quote  #46 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrot


They're done for a regional hosting after that 0-4 stretch vs. FSU and ND, imo. They'd virtually have to beat UCLA, AZ, LBSU, ASU 3x and Nebraska 3x to be considered for them to outright  host a regional.  Otherwise they'd have to win at least 2 from ASU and Nebraska to still be even considered.

At this point, their schedule looks like they have 2 chances vs. a top 10 team  and/or  10 or 13 chances (being lenient to include ND and/or Nebraska/ASU) vs. a top 25 team.  I just can't see that as being strong enough to stand up against other teams in other situations. 


Not saying I disagree, the loss of Sara G has been FELT

__________________
sl
3leftturns

Registered:
Posts: 15,898
Reply with quote  #47 
Quote:
Originally Posted by leip822
Not saying I disagree, the loss of Sara G has been FELT
Only an idiot would think otherwise. Like Gators fans thinking the offense would be fine in 2015 after the loss of Haeger
midwestfp

Registered:
Posts: 920
Reply with quote  #48 
They're dead to me.  Go Michigan!!!!!!  😉
BStandby

Registered:
Posts: 85
Reply with quote  #49 
Bad game. 


__________________
Bob...
leip822

Registered:
Posts: 466
Reply with quote  #50 
So Minnesota is imploding a bit, maybe a lot.
No hit by LBSU then run rules by UCLA 12-4

__________________
sl
BStandby

Registered:
Posts: 85
Reply with quote  #51 
Meanwhile back at the farm, things are looking up.  


__________________
Bob...
outofzone

Registered:
Posts: 1,886
Reply with quote  #52 
Quote:
Originally Posted by leip822
So Minnesota is imploding a bit, maybe a lot. No hit by LBSU then run rules by UCLA 12-4


And first year program Duke takes them into extra innings.
Grindz

Registered:
Posts: 880
Reply with quote  #53 
Sydney Smith is having a difficult time this year. 
Drop_Curve

Registered:
Posts: 272
Reply with quote  #54 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop_Curve
UCLA will run rule the Gophers

oh wow i was kidding at first
girlerl

Registered:
Posts: 71
Reply with quote  #55 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BStandby
Meanwhile back at the farm, things are looking up.  

.

Ouch!
midwestfp

Registered:
Posts: 920
Reply with quote  #56 
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestfp
The Gophers will go undefeated during this stretch of games.
      
03/14/18atArizona ArizonaTucson, Ariz.7:00 p.m. CTWatch Online More


FREAKING NAILED IT!!!!
3leftturns

Registered:
Posts: 15,898
Reply with quote  #57 
Awesome
1janiedough

Registered:
Posts: 3,525
Reply with quote  #58 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3leftturns
Awesome


Really? You really do hate Az deep down.
3leftturns

Registered:
Posts: 15,898
Reply with quote  #59 
His sense of humor was awesome.

But, starting now.... there is only one team I root for Arizona to sweep.

Love coach Goat
midwestfp

Registered:
Posts: 920
Reply with quote  #60 
I will get everyone mad at me again.  I just don't get it.  Gopher baseball has played 19 games so far this season.  10 of those games have been at home.  They have hosted Arizona, Washington, and UCLA (among others).  Meanwhile Gopher softball will play its first home game on March 30 (originally misread the schedule).  Irritates me.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.