Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
CoachB25

Registered:
Posts: 399
Reply with quote  #1 
Seems I have some posts deleted.  I gave as good as I received but it seems that someone removed those responses.  
__________________
Those mountains in front of you will seem like little hills when you are beyond them and they are in the past!
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 18,470
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachB25
Seems I have some posts deleted.  I gave as good as I received but it seems that someone removed those responses.  

really?  Do you know which thread they were on?  Were they recent. 

I had this happen a few times for me.  I just reposted and did not think much more about it.

__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

BillSmith

Registered:
Posts: 6,865
Reply with quote  #3 
CoachB25-

Believe it still possible to delete a whole thread if the originator. Only a mod could delete an individual post.

I've fubar'd a couple of my own with an edit. Reread immediately after posting and catch a typo, review a page of posts and discover a picture that's expired and the like. Then big thumb the keyboard improperly and POOF!

Maybe you are searching the thread you think you appropriately posted, when actually it was amongst the usual divergence in what might seem unrelated thread title.

Or it was gremlins?

About time we talked about D-2 playoffs!

__________________
Sometimes you are the mole, sometimes the mushroom.
CoachB25

Registered:
Posts: 399
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillSmith
CoachB25-

Believe it still possible to delete a whole thread if the originator. Only a mod could delete an individual post.

I've fubar'd a couple of my own with an edit. Reread immediately after posting and catch a typo, review a page of posts and discover a picture that's expired and the like. Then big thumb the keyboard improperly and POOF!

Maybe you are searching the thread you think you appropriately posted, when actually it was amongst the usual divergence in what might seem unrelated thread title.

Or it was gremlins?

About time we talked about D-2 playoffs!


I guess there is always the chance that I messed up myself.  However, I used a bad word or two which is out of character for me but was giving as good as I got.  I rarely ever use a bad word.  Perhaps that post was deleted because of that.  

D-II Playoffs are going to be interesting.  Our local D-II where my dd went which had been a powerhouse has not continued to do so well.  Indianapolis and Southern Indiana are still the top two teams to contend with in the GLVC.  It was hard for me to post that.  LOL  I know that Grand Valley State is doing really well out of the GLIAC.  I have not seen as much college ball this year due to coaching.  We added a lot of tournaments on the weekend this year.  To this point, we have not been rained out although I don't know how that has happened, so we are going to get in our state limit on games if all continues.  I will have one weekend off for our prom for the rest of the year.  To top that, I am also trying to help my dd coach her TB team.  She is coaching HS ball as well but has 14U.  So, when she can't get to practices due to her HS team, I try to run down there.  This has been a very busy spring.  Finally, factor in that I am retiring and all of the stuff that comes with that.  I have two retirement dinners to go to and a bunch of former players lining up to roast me at both.  Oh, and we did "Dancing With the Stars" where I was the "secret guest" and so I had to practice for that in my "spare time."  We raised a lot of money for support for Veterans with PTSD and also a group in the St. Louis area who have support dogs that they take to Veterans Hospital in St. Louis.  I do plan to see some of the D-II playoffs if I can make it.  

Take care!

__________________
Those mountains in front of you will seem like little hills when you are beyond them and they are in the past!
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 12,082
Reply with quote  #5 
The missing posts are in the black hole where Santa lives............

[s-l300]
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 18,470
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog
The missing posts are in the black hole where Santa lives............

[s-l300]

Might be where Dewey is haninging out.

__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 18,470
Reply with quote  #7 
This shows all coachb25's posts in the last week.  If it is on the wrong thread, should still be easy to find. 

http://robocoach.websitetoolbox.com/search?keywords=&searchin=message&member=CoachB25&do=findposts&id=&replies=atleast&numreplies=0&daterange=7&custdatefrom=&custdateto=&sort=&order=desc&radio_showas=posts&btnSearch=Search&action=doSearch



__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

BillSmith

Registered:
Posts: 6,865
Reply with quote  #8 
B25-

CCAA finishing up here. UC San Diego a step head of the field Chico maybe a half step. The a handful more that could beat anyone on a given day.

Can't get a grip on Concordia (Irvine) or Azsua-Pacific. They've got wins against CCAA.

My daughter coaching HS now. She follows old team less each year. Typical UCS dad am I.

__________________
Sometimes you are the mole, sometimes the mushroom.
CoachB25

Registered:
Posts: 399
Reply with quote  #9 


It is not there.  

__________________
Those mountains in front of you will seem like little hills when you are beyond them and they are in the past!
woody

Registered:
Posts: 11,447
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillSmith
B25-

CCAA finishing up here. UC San Diego a step head of the field Chico maybe a half step. The a handful more that could beat anyone on a given day.

Can't get a grip on Concordia (Irvine) or Azsua-Pacific. They've got wins against CCAA.

My daughter coaching HS now. She follows old team less each year. Typical UCS dad am I.



BS, I had a hard time letting go. I had a softball Jones for two years. My DD was ready to get into her professional career, and didn't get the Dad thing. I must admit that the 12 step program was helpful.

__________________
Note to self, never agree to rewire a huge piece of industrial equipment made by former Axis powers that is older than I am.
woody

Registered:
Posts: 11,447
Reply with quote  #11 
PS, Houston Rockets letting middle school BB players come out of the stands, put on a uniform, and continue the beat down of the Utah Jazz.
__________________
Note to self, never agree to rewire a huge piece of industrial equipment made by former Axis powers that is older than I am.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.