Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 2 of 6      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next   »
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 3,981
Reply with quote  #31 
All over talk radio and Fox News they are going to great efforts to convince Americans somebody deceived a court in order to gain authorization to surveil.  First let's agree a Democrat is capable of wrong-doing just as a Republican is capable of wrong-doing.  If that be the case, Republicans run the whole show in Government and will indict and penalize those Democrats who did wrong.  None of this memo being written, or the debate about releasing it, was actually necessary unless there was not enough evidence to indict anyone and the GOP wanted to get their accusations out in the public domain anyway.

We've now had hours and hours of Conservative coverage trying to convince Americans somebody in Government deceived somebody else.  President Trump deceived Americans about millions of illegal immigrants voting.  It happens.  It's a partisan and rough place, our Government, and deception and accusations of deception are not strangers to the institution.  Doesn't make deception right, be it Democrats or Republicans, but this current GOP deception accusation denied all contributions from those being accused, and deliberately pushed but one side of the story to the American people.  The other side will eventually come out but the head start by the GOP was the goal here.  Along with the effort to distract from the Russian investigation. 

Is there truth to their accusation?  Who knows, maybe.  If there is, the GOP controlled Government will indict and penalize the lawbreakers.  If not, this was an unfair and completely unnecessary campaign against law enforcement individuals and their possible cohorts.  If there is no finding of wrongdoing this will be remembered as another political attempt at deceiving the public.  I can't help but reflect back on the recent Presidential campaign when we heard things were going to be different.

__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

The Right in here are quoting posts and changing words.  Please search for original post if accurate information is desired.  Also, claims I moderate this discussion forum are untrue.

Obama voted best job as President during our lifetime.

     "In these times, I believe that social media has become evil."
Not sure we must blanket all social media but when anonymous adults attack other anonymous adults on the internet, one has to wonder what chance our kids have.

 Trump should be honest with the American people.


pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 13,652
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillSmith



Reminds me of a male assistant coach of a SEC softball squad, who when making the swing through the early season California tournaments would call to find out where I was.

"I've been on the road with a bus full of estrogen for almost two weeks. Need some man talk."

One of the good folks met through softball. Despite the diatribe here, Dewey's another. And a few of the anonymous folks on the other side of these arguments.

Now, the best ever to belly up to the bar was Floyd Lewis. But that's another story.



Who's Dewey?  There's some guy here named Will I Wynn who sounds like Dewey but we haven't heard from Dewey for a very, very long time.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 30,653
Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillSmith


"I've been on the road with a bus full of estrogen for almost two weeks. Need some man talk."

 



That's been my life since my Dad passed last August, [2 sisters, 2 daughters, mom and wife] had a great week with my best male friend from childhood and Marine Corps this week.  Rubbed off some of that estrogen and burned the rest on a mesquite fire cooking rib-eyes last night

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 9,311
Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn


We've now had hours and hours of Conservative coverage trying to convince Americans somebody in Government deceived somebody else. 




I wouldn't have known that.  I've had my face buried all day in DOT Design Standards, trying to finish up some roadway plans.

I took a few seconds off to think about bourbon, and now I may be done for the day.
woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,828
Reply with quote  #35 
[image]
__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 30,653
Reply with quote  #36 
While dewy is tuned in to TV for talking points, I'm not

Quote:
Some say “nothing” “underwhelming” some say “national security problem” “Treason” LOL !

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 14,344
Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec


A 15 and a 12 currently, both about half full.

Gotta find some more w/o mortgaging the farm for it.



Thieve it from someone that said they had it on the internet.  Only don't pick someone that may be armed and ready to defend their RVW.  

Dewey/Freshy, you ever owned any Rip Van Winkle?

__________________
Just say no to dullards.   
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 9,311
Reply with quote  #38 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal
dewy will be quoting John McCain today, save the Rip for later tonight.  Gonna try and get some early/late turnips and collards in the ground before I start


Thread scrog alert:

It's warm enough to plant?


BillSmith

Registered:
Posts: 6,769
Reply with quote  #39 

Quote:
There is a strong initial whiff of something chemical, like Elmer's Glue...


Not being a conniesewer of whisky, can't say, but I certainly don't remember any whiff of evaporating distillates of the last finisher of the Kentucky Derby.

Nope, not on a budget. Foisted on my brother and I during his birthday trip to Reno by a bar tender. I was trying to set little bro' up with the nice looking redhead on my right. Turned out she was Canadian. From there, ice broken, the conversation was...neat?

That too is another story, but will stay in Reno. Same rules as Vegas.


__________________
Sometimes you are the mole, sometimes the mushroom.
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 9,311
Reply with quote  #40 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist

Thieve it from someone that said they had it on the internet.  Only don't pick someone that may be armed and ready to defend their RVW.  

Dewey/Freshy, you ever owned any Rip Van Winkle?



That's like, everyone isn't it?


woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,828
Reply with quote  #41 
Down here, they are already plowing fields and putting down lime and getting ready to plant corn. Winter crops are going to be done soon.
__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


mikec

Registered:
Posts: 9,311
Reply with quote  #42 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillSmith



Not being a conniesewer of whisky, can't say, but I certainly don't remember any whiff of evaporating distillates of the last finisher of the Kentucky Derby.

Nope, not on a budget. Foisted on my brother and I during his birthday trip to Reno by a bar tender. I was trying to set little bro' up with the nice looking redhead on my right. Turned out she was Canadian. From there, ice broken, the conversation was...neat?

That too is another story, but will stay in Reno. Same rules as Vegas.



sounds like it was well played sir.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 14,344
Reply with quote  #43 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec



That's like, everyone isn't it?



you seen who I was asking right?

__________________
Just say no to dullards.   
Lost_1

Registered:
Posts: 3,522
Reply with quote  #44 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec


Thread scrog alert:

It's warm enough to plant?





In south Texas.......

__________________
If we are not careful, our colleges will produce a group of close-minded, unscientific, illogical propagandists, consumed with immoral acts. - Dr. Martin Luther King


“Everyone is in favor of free speech. Hardly a day passes without its being extolled, but some people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.” Winston S. Churchill


mikec

Registered:
Posts: 9,311
Reply with quote  #45 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist

you seen who I was asking right?


yep.  maybe one of them has a bottle they'll sell me for $100.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 30,653
Reply with quote  #46 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec


Thread scrog alert:

It's warm enough to plant?




Collards and turnips is.  53 for a high today with rain coming tomorrow.  Just a little patch, not the big garden yet.  But even with a freeze, doubt we have another, those two crops will produce by April, May.  Moon waning, root crops

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 14,344
Reply with quote  #47 
google: "Washington Liberal Whiskey drinking club"
__________________
Just say no to dullards.   
woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,828
Reply with quote  #48 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillSmith



Not being a conniesewer of whisky, can't say, but I certainly don't remember any whiff of evaporating distillates of the last finisher of the Kentucky Derby.

Nope, not on a budget. Foisted on my brother and I during his birthday trip to Reno by a bar tender. I was trying to set little bro' up with the nice looking redhead on my right. Turned out she was Canadian. From there, ice broken, the conversation was...neat?

That too is another story, but will stay in Reno. Same rules as Vegas.



Bill, I'm glad you have started posting again. I've missed your wit and writing style.

__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 30,653
Reply with quote  #49 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_1



In south Texas.......


I saw temps North of Dallas today, wowza, single digits, teens in Ohio.  Gotta love here in early Spring.  Groundhog, floundhog, smoundhog I till everything under in August and September.

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,828
Reply with quote  #50 
[image]
__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 30,653
Reply with quote  #51 
Thanks woody, I may add that to post #1 for the slow learners
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 14,344
Reply with quote  #52 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
All over talk radio and Fox News they are going to great efforts to convince Americans somebody deceived a court in order to gain authorization to surveil.  First let's agree a Democrat is capable of wrong-doing just as a Republican is capable of wrong-doing.  If that be the case, Republicans run the whole show in Government and will indict and penalize those Democrats who did wrong.  None of this memo being written, or the debate about releasing it, was actually necessary unless there was not enough evidence to indict anyone and the GOP wanted to get their accusations out in the public domain anyway.

We've now had hours and hours of Conservative coverage trying to convince Americans somebody in Government deceived somebody else.  President Trump deceived Americans about millions of illegal immigrants voting.  It happens.  It's a partisan and rough place, our Government, and deception and accusations of deception are not strangers to the institution.  Doesn't make deception right, be it Democrats or Republicans, but this current GOP deception accusation denied all contributions from those being accused, and deliberately pushed but one side of the story to the American people.  The other side will eventually come out but the head start by the GOP was the goal here.  Along with the effort to distract from the Russian investigation. 

Is there truth to their accusation?  Who knows, maybe.  If there is, the GOP controlled Government will indict and penalize the lawbreakers.  If not, this was an unfair and completely unnecessary campaign against law enforcement individuals and their possible cohorts.  If there is no finding of wrongdoing this will be remembered as another political attempt at deceiving the public.  I can't help but reflect back on the recent Presidential campaign when we heard things were going to be different.

So you think Obama claiming "You can keep your doctor" is at the same level as Rosenstein lying to a judge on a FISA warrant application.  Too bad for you.

__________________
Just say no to dullards.   
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 30,653
Reply with quote  #53 
freshyturd may need a refresher

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/13/fusion-gps-admits-doj-officials-wife-nellie-ohr-hired-to-probe-trump.html

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
Lost_1

Registered:
Posts: 3,522
Reply with quote  #54 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal


I saw temps North of Dallas today, wowza, single digits, teens in Ohio.  Gotta love here in early Spring.  Groundhog, floundhog, smoundhog I till everything under in August and September.



Yep, 17 this morning when I started the truck, it was mid 60's last Sunday.


__________________
If we are not careful, our colleges will produce a group of close-minded, unscientific, illogical propagandists, consumed with immoral acts. - Dr. Martin Luther King


“Everyone is in favor of free speech. Hardly a day passes without its being extolled, but some people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.” Winston S. Churchill


BAMASportzLuvr

Registered:
Posts: 464
Reply with quote  #55 
Maybe Hell has a Chairman of the Board named Hell's Real Hell, which should be the final "reward" for fake humans like Sharpton, Jackson, the Clinton's, Obama's, Terry McAuliffe and on and on. I want ole Fritzie Schummer not be allowed any petroleum jelly while he's on his eternal "vacation". Yo Chuckie Boy has your pucker puckered up.....yet? I totally forgot N. Korea's big boys at the top, Iran's little Napoleon, Syria's dicktator and their types.
__________________
At UA we know you are not going to beat us, we ONLY beat ourselves. And that is seldom! Know what is wrong with the human population? PEOPLE
woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,828
Reply with quote  #56 

__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 30,653
Reply with quote  #57 
Quote:
 the anti-Trump dossier — which is a politically-motivated document paid for by the Democrats — was the basis for obtaining a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 30,653
Reply with quote  #58 
https://www.dailywire.com/news/26693/5-things-you-need-know-about-bombshell-house-ben-shapiro?utm_medium=email&utm_content=020218-news&utm_campaign=position1
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 6,574
Reply with quote  #59 
That's a good summary kir. Time to clean house at fbi/doj.
__________________

"What questions are not getting answered.  The only ones I see being avoided is "Why you switch from Dewey to Will I Wynn?"  and  "Why you switch from Bama_CF to Fresh?" and of course the best one that will never get answered, never in a million years... "When you bringing back KPI?"

keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 30,653
Reply with quote  #60 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
That's a good summary kir. Time to clean house at fbi/doj.


Burn it down

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.