Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 1 of 8      1   2   3   4   Next   »
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,109
Reply with quote  #1 
Should be shot on sight.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/11/hurricane-irma-cops-warn-looters-theyre-making-fairly-bad-life-choice.html

[looters2_20170911_103620]

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The truth is, you WANT Bill to have raped her, so you believe it.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,636
Reply with quote  #2 
For stealing shoes? WWJD? Hypocrite.
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,109
Reply with quote  #3 
Post the sign and let them know.  In Jesus day, people were killed for a lot less!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The truth is, you WANT Bill to have raped her, so you believe it.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,636
Reply with quote  #4 
Not 'what would people do'  WWJD. That is what a christian should aspire to.
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,109
Reply with quote  #5 
I'm ok if they know ahead of time, kind of like the death penalty.

Funny how now you invoke WWJD.  How do you think he would handle the genocide of unborn children?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The truth is, you WANT Bill to have raped her, so you believe it.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 7,545
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
I'm ok if they know ahead of time, kind of like the death penalty.

Funny how now you invoke WWJD.  How do you think he would handle the genocide of unborn children?

Yes.  Freshy's inconsistencies are fully exposed. 



__________________
Who gives a F if the japs are listening to her blathering about women's issues?  
Bama_CF

Registered:
Posts: 2,385
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
For stealing shoes? WWJD? Hypocrite.



They're black. Shoot on site, per The Narrator

__________________

 

Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,636
Reply with quote  #8 
I am not held by those principles, but you should. That's why the question is pertinent. I don't have to live by a philosophy to recognize the hypocrisy of a supposed follower. Killing someone for stealing shoes is absurd and you know it.
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,109
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_CF



They're black. Shoot on site, per The Narrator


He's back!  Fantasy Friday must have been a good one.  Took you out all weekend!

I said looters - if you think they are all black, that says a lot about you Auburn_CF.



__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The truth is, you WANT Bill to have raped her, so you believe it.
Bama_CF

Registered:
Posts: 2,385
Reply with quote  #10 
The single easiest way in America to identity pure racists is to look for those individuals who delight in finding the "looters" during a tragedy and scream for them to be shot on sight. They don't care about the victims of the tragedy or the business owners who gouge customers with horrendous price increases. 

But looters who steal shoes or electronics or food even, shoot on sight. 

I wonder what they would think if one of their sons or daughters was shoplifting at the mall and got caught by a security guard. Should they be shot on sight?  With racists, the capacity for rage is defined as "bad acts by black people". The Narrator and others here literally define it. 

__________________

 

TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,109
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
I am not held by those principles, but you should. That's why the question is pertinent. I don't have to live by a philosophy to recognize the hypocrisy of a supposed follower. Killing someone for stealing shoes is absurd and you know it.


Good to know - makes further discussion moot on a lot of points.

If you post it and all know it, then I'm ok with it.  What did they need that many shoes for?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The truth is, you WANT Bill to have raped her, so you believe it.
Bama_CF

Registered:
Posts: 2,385
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator


He's back!  Fantasy Friday must have been a good one.  Took you out all weekend!

I said looters - if you think they are all black, that says a lot about you Auburn_CF.






You can't, and don't, fool me. War Eagle

__________________

 

TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,109
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_CF
The single easiest way in America to identity pure racists is to look for those individuals who delight in finding the "looters" during a tragedy and scream for them to be shot on sight. They don't care about the victims of the tragedy or the business owners who gouge customers with horrendous price increases. 

But looters who steal shoes or electronics or food even, shoot on sight. 

I wonder what they would think if one of their sons or daughters was shoplifting at the mall and got caught by a security guard. Should they be shot on sight?  With racists, the capacity for rage is defined as "bad acts by black people". The Narrator and others here literally define it. 


Why does Auburn_CF think all looters are black?  Sad.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The truth is, you WANT Bill to have raped her, so you believe it.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,636
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator


Good to know - makes further discussion moot on a lot of points.

If you post it and all know it, then I'm ok with it.  What did they need that many shoes for?


They didn't steal the shoes because they needed them. They stole shoes to resell them. I'm sure some were subsequently worn by the thieves, but most were just opportunistic thieves. Wouldn't kill them for it. 
Bama_CF

Registered:
Posts: 2,385
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator


Why does Auburn_CF think all looters are black?  Sad.



Your only fall back is always misquoting others. Initially, I was referring to the individuals in the photo, who are black. And in general, I was referring to the blood lust of the extreme right to shoot looters, many of whom are in fact black. 

__________________

 

Bama_CF

Registered:
Posts: 2,385
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


They didn't steal the shoes because they needed them. They stole shoes to resell them. I'm sure some were subsequently worn by the thieves, but most were just opportunistic thieves. Wouldn't kill them for it. 



Agree. They are committing a crime regardless. But we don't make up new punishments that don't fit the crime just because of the blood lust of the right. 

__________________

 

CoachB25

Registered:
Posts: 269
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
For stealing shoes? WWJD? Hypocrite.


So hypocrite, give everything you have away to the poor.  I hate it when hypocrites
comes on here to post something like that knowing that they don't measure up in any way to what Jesus would have done in any circumstance.  Society would be better off when people like those in the pictures are removed from it.  

__________________
Those mountains in front of you will seem like little hills when you are beyond them and they are in the past!
CoachB25

Registered:
Posts: 269
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachB25


So hypocrite, give everything you have away to the poor.  I hate it when hypocrites
comes on here to post something like that knowing that they don't measure up in any way to what Jesus would have done in any circumstance.  Society would be better off when people like those in the pictures are removed from it.  


BTW, the Bible says that a thief, if he can't repay what he has stolen can be sold for his theft.  How about that!

__________________
Those mountains in front of you will seem like little hills when you are beyond them and they are in the past!
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,636
Reply with quote  #19 
So kill them. Kill them all. Jesus would be so proud!!

Edit:  BTW, how the hell am I a hypocrite?
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 7,545
Reply with quote  #20 
Looting during a tragedy should be met with the harshest of punishment.  Store owners should absolutely be allowed to defend themselves and their properties.  During a tragedy, it is not as simple as call the cops and let them deal with it.  

Looters that loot during tragedy, taking advantage of a community understand this, and are not surprised when they get shot at.

This is not a race issue.  Below is a grounded real black man, that states that looting is wrong, and he feels it is important and right to protect the businesses in his neighborhood from unchecked crime.

Sort of hard to complain that no one will open a store in certain communities, and defend the looters at the same time.  Most black people want to live in reduced crime neighborhoods, we should feel obligated to help them develop those neighborhoods.

Whites loot, and I think they should be dealt with even more aggressively than blacks.  Florida is an interesting demographic.  White trash in the middle of the state.  Strong Latino neighborhoods in some areas.  Strong Black neighborhoods in other areas.  You tend to see looting from each race in their own area.   Some claiming that looting is fine as long as you loot the big box stores only.  


__________________
Who gives a F if the japs are listening to her blathering about women's issues?  
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,636
Reply with quote  #21 
You don't seem to comprehend that I don't really care who saw something or what their opinion is just because they are black. No more, no less credibility. 

Quote:
Store owners should absolutely be allowed to defend themselves and their properties


From that video can you show me where the store owner is? Police were called and arrived. The comment was, "the police should be allowed to shoot them". 

WWJD? Nobody has the balls to answer. You know you are hypocrites.
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,109
Reply with quote  #22 
Jesus would immediately incarcerate them with the blink of an eye.  He's all-powerful.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The truth is, you WANT Bill to have raped her, so you believe it.
CoachB25

Registered:
Posts: 269
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
So kill them. Kill them all. Jesus would be so proud!!

Edit:  BTW, how the hell am I a hypocrite?


You bring up what Jesus would do so since you are a liberal and ready to bring that up anytime as an attack on Conservatives please refrain from doing so until you have given your wealth away.  Hypocrite!

__________________
Those mountains in front of you will seem like little hills when you are beyond them and they are in the past!
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 11,040
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
I am not held by those principles, but you should. That's why the question is pertinent. I don't have to live by a philosophy to recognize the hypocrisy of a supposed follower. Killing someone for stealing shoes is absurd and you know it.


How convenient to have no moral foundation but to try to hold others to theirs.  Typical liberal.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 7,545
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
You don't seem to comprehend that I don't really care who saw something or what their opinion is just because they are black. No more, no less credibility. 



From that video can you show me where the store owner is? Police were called and arrived. The comment was, "the police should be allowed to shoot them". 

WWJD? Nobody has the balls to answer. You know you are hypocrites.

Video was of a black guy defending stores in his neighborhood.  They were not even his stores.  He was keeping looters at bay until police and store owners could arrive. 

You are looking at someone that understands why retailers flee black neighborhoods. 

__________________
Who gives a F if the japs are listening to her blathering about women's issues?  
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,636
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachB25


You bring up what Jesus would do so since you are a liberal and ready to bring that up anytime as an attack on Conservatives please refrain from doing so until you have given your wealth away.  Hypocrite!


That doesn't make me a hypocrite. Professing to be a christian and espousing a belief that looters, unarmed looters, should be shot. That is hypocrisy. I'm not a christian, but possess far superior moral values than somebody like Bluedog. I'm not sure you know what a hypocrite is. I am what I am and don't pretend to be a moral compass for anyone but my family.

noun
1.
a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs,principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially aperson whose actions belie stated beliefs.
2.
a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude,especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his orher public statements.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,636
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


How convenient to have no moral foundation but to try to hold others to theirs.  Typical liberal.


Do you possess the same moral foundation that started the Crusades, centuries of strife in the middle east, Northern Ireland and England, the Spanish Inquisition....ad infinitum. More death and suffering caused in history than any other single human endeavor. Don't you dare equate religion with morals. 
Bama_CF

Registered:
Posts: 2,385
Reply with quote  #28 
I post the response by the ORLANDO POLICE DEPT below as only one example where the right has posted pics or stories of supposed looting that were lies. In each and every case, OF COURSE, right wingers all over social media reposted as truth and gleefully called for them to be shot on sight. 

Stealing is stealing and it is a crime. But not a crime punishable by death. And gouging is every bit as criminal. How do the faux cries about "taking from others during a tragedy warrants shooting on sight" not apply to business owners taking advantage of the tragedy by increasing prices 500%. Exactly the same thing. Punishments should be the same. But certainly not death.  

During the Houston floods, both Alex Jones and Hannity went with stories about looting which turned out to be faked lies. Alex Jones referred to "Savages looting should be shot on sight" and also went off about stories of "black people robbing white people" and attached laughable, nerdy tweets that said #HoustonLootCrew and "we're robbing white people because they deserve it." LOL  The twitter account was a fake belonging to a white man. Hannity went with the "story" which was no doubt believed by millions. 

[yn7Fa5xHQzaK3h7sKyqk_looting1] 

__________________

 

Bama_CF

Registered:
Posts: 2,385
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


Do you possess the same moral foundation that started the Crusades, centuries of strife in the middle east, Northern Ireland and England, the Spanish Inquisition....ad infinitum. More death and suffering caused in history than any other single human endeavor. Don't you dare equate religion with morals. 



Hear, Hear!!!   Anyone in this country who was still believing that those on the religious right base their views and their behavior and their votes on any morals or strong values or the teachings of Christ, now knows what a joke that is and always was. They've exposed themselves to every one the last couple of years. Not that they care - they got what they wanted (however brief it will turn out to be)

__________________

 

EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 4,784
Reply with quote  #30 
[image] 

[image] 

__________________
#PERVNADO
#DEMS2020
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.