Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 4 of 8      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next   »
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 8,073
Reply with quote  #91 
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/05/15/left-s-war-on-fox-women.html?intcmp=ob_homepage_opinion&intcmp=obnetwork
Dewey

Registered:
Posts: 24,423
Reply with quote  #92 
mikec - Good link.  Kirsten emphasizes how many won't debate you but instead attack you personally.  Name calling, etc.  Like I asked in another thread, do people think because it's "politics", these tactics are acceptable?  I think you once called them "tough" debate tactics and suggested people should just shake them off.  Nah, I agree with Kirsten.  Keep calling those individuals out who go personal rather than debate the issues. 
__________________
President Obama kept Republicans out of the White House for 8 years and added two excellent justices to the Supreme Court.  Those two things alone make him one of our greatest Presidents of my lifetime.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 22,659
Reply with quote  #93 
Someone was casting negative comments toward Megyn just the other day

EX:
Megyn Kelly, a former lawyer, is a serious and highly successful television journalist. When her contract was up for renewal in 2013, the New York Times reported that both CNN and NBC wanted to hire her away from Fox, a strange thing to desire if Fox News is not a “legitimate” news outlet.

But to the illiberal left, Megyn Kelly is not a reporter or a commentator or a woman to be respected for her achievements. She is a Fox “babe” to be characterized by her looks.

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 22,659
Reply with quote  #94 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey
mikec - Good link.  Kirsten emphasizes how many won't debate you but instead attack you personally.  Name calling, etc.  Like I asked in another thread, do people think because it's "politics", these tactics are acceptable?  I think you once called them "tough" debate tactics and suggested people should just shake them off.  Nah, I agree with Kirsten.  Keep calling those individuals out who go personal rather than debate the issues. 


The link showed NONE of those things you mentioned. Why are you fabricating stories daily now dewy?

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
Dewey

Registered:
Posts: 24,423
Reply with quote  #95 
1:38 mark of video
__________________
President Obama kept Republicans out of the White House for 8 years and added two excellent justices to the Supreme Court.  Those two things alone make him one of our greatest Presidents of my lifetime.
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 8,073
Reply with quote  #96 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey
I think you once called them "tough" debate tactics and suggested people should just shake them off. 


You know, you have said this a couple of times today, so I guess I need to respond.

I don't recall ever saying anything about "tough" debate tactics.  I have said a few times that people are too easily offended - sticks and stones.

So, you can stop now.
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 8,073
Reply with quote  #97 
Also, the point of the article is that the left is not liberal, it is illiberal, and it uses slander, gender, dismissal, and lies to stop debate with those who the left disagrees with.

Her WHOLE article was about how the left has become completely intolerant of opposing views, and will stop at nothing to shut them down.
Dewey

Registered:
Posts: 24,423
Reply with quote  #98 
mikec - My point is you can't call the first lady a piece of work, you can't refer to personal attacks as "spirited" debate, and you can't ignore those shutting down debate inside here with the name calling, (remember our friend Joisey who used to join us here), and stalking and then show up here and write posts saying the other side slanders and tries to stop debate.  Well, I guess you can but it simply doesn't pass the laugh test.  I don't know how you can't see this.
__________________
President Obama kept Republicans out of the White House for 8 years and added two excellent justices to the Supreme Court.  Those two things alone make him one of our greatest Presidents of my lifetime.
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 9,196
Reply with quote  #99 
Once again, you're confusing the real world with this silly little forum.  Those out in the public should be held to a higher standard.  It's one thing if I say something unfriendly to you.  It's a completely different matter when Harry Reid lies about Mitt Romney's taxes.  That has, and probably did have, consequences.  And, by the way, he's never apologized for it.
TylerDurden

Registered:
Posts: 3,869
Reply with quote  #100 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey
mikec - My point is you can't call the first lady a piece of work, you can't refer to personal attacks as "spirited" debate, and you can't ignore those shutting down debate inside here with the name calling, (remember our friend Joisey who used to join us here), and stalking and then show up here and write posts saying the other side slanders and tries to stop debate.  Well, I guess you can but it simply doesn't pass the laugh test.  I don't know how you can't see this.


Well you have successfully derailed this thread into a "poor Dewey", bad conservatives thread. Remember it wasn't too long ago you threatened to use your position as a moderator in a debate you are taking part in to "out" someone for something that wasn't taking place. You also brought racial overtones into a comment that was made that clearly had none. You are far from innocent when dealing with those who oppose what you say. Just like your friend Joisey used to do, just because you aren't as overt doesn't mean it's not any worse than what you describe above.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 22,659
Reply with quote  #101 
We've been through this oh so many times. Dewy and joisey successfully tried and in many cases succeeded, into shaming individuals, coaxing them into straightening up their act. I have 6 years of research on the matter through my readings from way back on this forum. Dewy can't leave well enough alone and continues on these weekly rants. Tyler you were correct he is getting very flustered or he wouldn't be crying so much over and trying so hard to build his case.

Just know dewy's overriding joy and intent is and always has been, to derail any thread that puts liberals and especially Obama in a bad light. He sets out to 'fat-jap' as has been proven before. He has done it on many many threads on this forum. I am trying to be nice in my statement that dewy acts with feminine attributes and qualities. I have a lot more colorful and more exact adjectives that I could and should use.

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
Dewey

Registered:
Posts: 24,423
Reply with quote  #102 
pabar - I don't separate how people treat each other here, in my community, or in the real world.  It's either right or wrong.  I don't know why a debate in an auditorium would be treated any differently than a debate right here.

I actually find it more concerning here because it often reveals the actual make-up of our fellow citizens.  If we are representative, and I think we are, it's something this Country has to think about.  Now lets compare the two.  As for Sen Reid, he may actually really like many of those he challenges, appropriately or otherwise, but has an ideology he wants to see succeed and may say things he wouldn't ordinarily say or be a little ornery in order to get there.  Same with some of the commentators Kirsten is talking about, or pundits we hear on the radio.  They may actually be mostly nice people saying outrageous things in order to increase their subscriptions, their audience, and ultimately their pocketbook.  Think of wrestling, Howard Stern, and Rush to name a few examples.  But here, if you're attacking, there's no other reason other than the "fuzzy warm" feeling it might give one inside.  It's why I sometimes compare it to the knockout game where young people walk up and clobber some unsuspecting pedestrian from behind.  Of course it's nowhere near as violent to verbally attack somebody versus physically doing so but, when you consider there is no gain whatsoever to be had in either incident, they're equally nonsensical, imo.  I mean please tell me what else is there to gain by mocking a school teacher, calling another member moronic, or continuously insulting an 80 year old man, if it isn't the personal pleasure one gains from doing so.  I doubt few of our politicians, or those professionals earning bucks for their participation in our political media, would continue attacking other Americans for no reason whatsoever.  Like I said, it's a behavior I never noticed prior to the internet.

__________________
President Obama kept Republicans out of the White House for 8 years and added two excellent justices to the Supreme Court.  Those two things alone make him one of our greatest Presidents of my lifetime.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 22,659
Reply with quote  #103 
Sorry Durden, dewy succeeded again. Poor dewy day


"Like I said, it's a behavior I never noticed prior to the internet."

You never went away to college, you didn't serve in the military, you were given your father's business (that you didnt build), doubt you have traveled much out of your safety zone, you're from the heart of libtard land, doubt you have spent much time in the south. So what you have or haven't noticed in a sheltered life doesn't mean schitt to those that have traveled outside their comfort zone. Whether it feels right to you or not is of no import at all to some of us dewy. You are proving more and more that my observation of you was spot on.

P.s. life has changed since the internet, I will give you that. Its easier to come across views and opinions that are at polar opposites of one's own

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
TylerDurden

Registered:
Posts: 3,869
Reply with quote  #104 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey
pabar - I don't separate how people treat each other here, in my community, or in the real world.  It's either right or wrong.  I don't know why a debate in an auditorium would be treated any differently than a debate right here.

I actually find it more concerning here because it often reveals the actual make-up of our fellow citizens.  If we are representative, and I think we are, it's something this Country has to think about.  Now lets compare the two.  As for Sen Reid, he may actually really like many of those he challenges, appropriately or otherwise, but has an ideology he wants to see succeed and may say things he wouldn't ordinarily say or be a little ornery in order to get there.  Same with some of the commentators Kirsten is talking about, or pundits we hear on the radio.  They may actually be mostly nice people saying outrageous things in order to increase their subscriptions, their audience, and ultimately their pocketbook.  Think of wrestling, Howard Stern, and Rush to name a few examples.  But here, if you're attacking, there's no other reason other than the "fuzzy warm" feeling it might give one inside.  It's why I sometimes compare it to the knockout game where young people walk up and clobber some unsuspecting pedestrian from behind.  Of course it's nowhere near as violent to verbally attack somebody versus physically doing so but, when you consider there is no gain whatsoever to be had in either incident, they're equally nonsensical, imo.  I mean please tell me what else is there to gain by mocking a school teacher, calling another member moronic, or continuously insulting an 80 year old man, if it isn't the personal pleasure one gains from doing so.  I doubt few of our politicians, or those professionals earning bucks for their participation in our political media, would continue attacking other Americans for no reason whatsoever.  Like I said, it's a behavior I never noticed prior to the internet.


I have no problem with what you wrote, but just know you do the same things you are accusing others of. As long as you know that, post away.

We need to create a "dewey's rants on Internet behavior" thread and you can just put all of these in there. Then some unsuspecting reader won't be duped into thinking there is an actual point in one of these posts.
Dewey

Registered:
Posts: 24,423
Reply with quote  #105 
A UCS Conservative - If you want to highlight the flaws of the first lady, we want to hear from you here.  If you want to point out supposed failures of POTUS, please come here and write about it.  If you want to talk about bad behavior of black people, we enjoy doing that here.  If you want to criticize TV news anchors who make mistakes, we need you here to talk about it.  And if you want to criticize left leaning people for their beliefs, please join us here as we do that every day.  But if you're a lefty and you've come here to criticize white Conservatives for name calling and/or personal attacks on other individuals, we don't want your kind here.  In fact, we'll call that whining along with a few other adjectives.  We believe any criticism of our behavior is simply crying while anything we moan about is fair and legitimate criticism that's too important not to call out.  Got it?
__________________
President Obama kept Republicans out of the White House for 8 years and added two excellent justices to the Supreme Court.  Those two things alone make him one of our greatest Presidents of my lifetime.
TylerDurden

Registered:
Posts: 3,869
Reply with quote  #106 
there is a new thread for this - let's move the discussion there and stay on topic.

Who thinks George S will be fired by ABC?
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 22,659
Reply with quote  #107 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey
1:38 mark of video


LOL, points made by members of this forum many times 

I heard this interview on orielly the night it happened.  I knew you were way off base in what you thought you heard

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 22,659
Reply with quote  #108 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden
there is a new thread for this - let's move the discussion there and stay on topic. Who thinks George S will be fired by ABC?


He needs to be fired or go to an opinion based show like Al sharpton or sean hannity.  Snuffingaolfulous is no one who should be trusted as an unbiased moderator or interviewer.  He's a shill for the clinton's and needs to give up his Sunday show, maybe keep his Good Morning America fluff pieces with the other women on the View maybe

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 8,073
Reply with quote  #109 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden
there is a new thread for this - let's move the discussion there and stay on topic. Who thinks George S will be fired by ABC?


He needs to go, but he won't. 

There is no way he should be allowed any role in debates.  In fact, Reince Preibus said he was never going to moderate GOP debates anyways, so it's not a big issue for him.  If ABC insisted on GS moderating, the GOP would not allow ABC to have a debate.

mikec

Registered:
Posts: 8,073
Reply with quote  #110 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden
there is a new thread for this - let's move the discussion there and stay on topic.


TD - I understand your frustration, because thread derailment happens frequently.  However, I am not one that is likely to participate in a thread that is specific to calling out another member.

In the big picture, I try to comment once or twice on the sidetracks, then let it go so the thread can go back to where it was.  I will do so here, for the final time in this thread.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey
mikec - My point is you can't call the first lady a piece of work, you can't refer to personal attacks as "spirited" debate, and you can't ignore those shutting down debate inside here with the name calling, (remember our friend Joisey who used to join us here), and stalking and then show up here and write posts saying the other side slanders and tries to stop debate.  Well, I guess you can but it simply doesn't pass the laugh test.  I don't know how you can't see this.


Dewey - I am commenting on what I see as big issues that affect us all.  I don't remember saying anything about giving anyone a pass for using some of the language that you object to.  I think that what I said was that I am not anyone's dad here, and the commenters and commentees can decide how much they want to bat that ball back and forth.

I also said that some people get offended pretty easily.  That is my sticks and stones comment.  In a larger sense, this "I am never supposed to be offended by anything I hear or see" mentality is part of what drives what I think are several major problems nationally.

As for shutting down debate - this thread started with some folks saying they found it disingenuous, or worse, for several prominent Dem politicians and pundits to start saying this Amtrak crash that killed 8 and seriously disrupted many lives, was the fault of the GOP for not spending more money.  I then went on to explain, in great detail, several times, how the Dems had a chance to do something significant, but they jettisoned that plan, to focus instead on other things that created partisan divide, broke the bank, and the poisoned the well for future cooperation on increased spending. 

I laid these things out, and told you I was involved at the time, even going to Washington to try to lobby.  Imagine - we just elected a Dem, Dems controlled both Houses, and this Conservative was trying to help persuade conservative elected officials to go along with the POTUS' first big spending initiative.  Do you think that position would come at some personal political risk? 

Your response to all of that was simply "well, your wrong, and we'll have to disagree, because you don't have it right".  The fact is that Dems blew it, and you can't own up to that, which is OK, but it does not make me wrong.

You then took offense to me saying that Dems and Dem pundits that anything else are liars.  Newsflash - they are liars.  I was in the battle, I took the hits, I made enemies of former friends.  I believed that was the best way to lift the nation out of recession, and I was willing to risk political capital to cross party lines and assist how I could.

In the end, there was partisan support, and the Dems punted.  I took the lickings for nothing.  They moved on, at the direction of the POTUS (who, at the time, had NO INTEREST WHATSOEVER) in doing anything to increase transportation spending.  NONE WHATSOEVER.  You can say I am wrong all you want, but I am not.  As I told you, I also met with Federal Highways, Federal Transit, and Federal Railroad Administrations.  It was not a priority to the their boss' boss.

You can't dispute this, because you weren't there.  So I stand by the fact that Dems trying to blame GOP now are LIARS, because they are.  If that offends, so be it.  I was there, you were not.

As to JG - he left on his own.  I generally liked his posts, and thought he shouldn't leave, but none of us are slaves here.  We all participate because we want to or we don't.  You might not remember, but my introduction to this section of the forum revolved around a certain incident in the middle east, and I tangled with a certain poster who didn't like what I had to say.  Several years later, I'm still here.

As to Kirsten powers -  Every point she makes is right on.  Did you read it?  The way the left denigrates the women on Fox is disgusting.  It is sexist, but it is evidently acceptable coming form the left.  In case you didn't know, Kirsten is a life long Dem.  She recently had a religious conversion, and she was slammed by some of her friends for believing in Jesus.  You should read up on that.  She is still a committed Dem, but I think she is starting to experience how awful the left can be, and she decided to write a book about it.  Good for her - someone needs to point it out.

As for the First "Lady" - when, in our history, have we had a FLOTUS who's introduction on the national stage was saying she was not proud of her country?  You have attempted to spin, modify, and explain her real thoughts, but that's what she said, and she said it more than once.  That, my friend, established a bad tone for her.

Now, at a graduation speech, she lists a litany of slights she has suffered - people crossing the road, thinking she's the hire help, etc.  I contend she had never experience any of that.  She has two Ivy League degrees, and no one on earth would be intimidated by her and her husband walking down a street.  So, I contend she made that stuff up, like she has down on other stories.

I think it is disgraceful for the FLOTUS to give a race-based, they will hate because you're black, commencement speech.  it was interesting, however, in that it showed that she believes that every criticism that has come her way is because she's black.  She listed off things that EVERY FLOTUS gets asked.  In her mind, she gets asked because she's black.

I believe the essence of her talk was this: because of your skin color, you have a ready made excuse in case you fail.  She then listed some her failures, and blamed then on race.

Her view is, in this day and age, outdated, divisive, and dismissive.  It is offensive.

You can have whatever opinions you want, and you can post what you want.  Just as I can.  I let many of your swideswipe comments, like those quoted above, slide for fear of derailing another person's post.  In this case, I felt it appropriate to respond since you summarily dismissed all of my previous posts.

I won't post anymore in this thread on this "he said, she said" topic.  I will continue to point out, as I see fit, liberal media bias, and the fact that the Dems blaming Republicans for this Amtrak crash are liars.

TD - sorry again - I'm out.



TylerDurden

Registered:
Posts: 3,869
Reply with quote  #111 
No problem at all Mike. I just wish this forum had a like button so I could hit it 1,000 times for your post.
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 8,073
Reply with quote  #112 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden
No problem at all Mike. I just wish this forum had a like button so I could hit it 1,000 times for your post.


Thanks!
[thumb]
Dewey

Registered:
Posts: 24,423
Reply with quote  #113 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec


Dewey - I am commenting on what I see as big issues that affect us all.  I don't remember saying anything about giving anyone a pass for using some of the language that you object to.  I think that what I said was that I am not anyone's dad here, and the commenters and commentees can decide how much they want to bat that ball back and forth.




mikec - I think the fact you call out what Democrats say and ignore what Conservatives say speaks for itself.  Whether you agree or not, those who look the other way in our everyday lives do effect all of us.  It is a big picture.  That said, I've seen you go to great lengths to call out other Democrat members inside here.  I've seen you question the comments and actions of black people, gay people, entertainers, and Liberals.  I've even seen you condemn people for internet comments against a family owning a pizza parlor.  No sticks and stones there.  This time you were willing to speak up.  In our current argument you're concerned with how Fox women are treated but the mocking of a school teacher here doesn't rise to the occasion for you.  Needless to say, you saying I'm nobody's "Dad" is a pretty shallow excuse for sitting on the sidelines depending on the political make-up of the offender.

As for infrastructure funding, I'll continue to disagree with you that Democrats had their opportunity and now it's there fault the GOP refuses to invest.  Somehow, you'll have to learn to accept that others think you are wrong in what you believe to know.  When we discussed immigration reform I told you if the Speaker would allow the House to vote on the Senate bill, immigration reform would already have been passed.  You told me I couldn't know that.  Do you see how people disagree?

Finally, I don't take personal offense for who you choose to call a liar.  I simply challenge you when and where I can.  In addition, I challenge the cheap comments that seem to have no constructive purpose.  You can pick out any comments the first lady makes and criticize them all you want.  However, when you call here a "piece of work", there's no explanation I can find other than that "warm fuzzy feeling" it must provide you inside which I describe elsewhere.  If you were willing to play somebody's Dad, you'd understand that a nonconstructive jab at another human being sets a very bad example.  Maybe if Michelle owned a pizza parlor it would be different.



__________________
President Obama kept Republicans out of the White House for 8 years and added two excellent justices to the Supreme Court.  Those two things alone make him one of our greatest Presidents of my lifetime.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 22,659
Reply with quote  #114 
dewy, you were asked nicely to unclutter this thread.  mike apologized and you continue your bellyaching here
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
ForeverInBlue

Registered:
Posts: 9,811
Reply with quote  #115 
Dewey's daily contributions to this board have been reduced to Groundhog Day-like long-winded, vapid, accusations that the right is politically biased. Stunning insight, to be sure. Someone please award him a shiny gold star to proudly display on his trapper keeper, lest he begin to feel as irrelevant as he's become.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 22,659
Reply with quote  #116 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden
MSNBC doesn't wait for crash results to blame those wanting to cut funding to Amtrack.


Despicable piece of so called journalism.  I guess you never let a tragedy go to waste.


after hijack attempts and dewy's pity party, let's right the ship

Liberals were quick to fulfill the age-old philosophy, “Never let a good crisis go to waste.” 
EX:

Liberals were quick to fulfill the age-old philosophy, “Never let a good crisis go to waste.” They hastily blamed the crash on the GOP because– you guessed it­– lack of infrastructure spending. Too bad Amtrak actually received $1.3 billion from Obama’s 2009 stimulus. To top it off, we found out that Amtrak spends 83 percent of its revenue on employee salaries and bonuses.



83 percent!!!!!!!

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 22,659
Reply with quote  #117 
Embedded image permalink
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 22,659
Reply with quote  #118 


. is under assault from fellow liberals for exposing their intolerant ways. Help her out. Buy her book.

Photo published for The Silencing: How the Left is Killing Free Speech

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 8,073
Reply with quote  #119 
I missed this when it was published a few days ago.  Interesting.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/05/12/unhinged-left-liberal-reaction-to-kirsten-powers-book.html?intcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obnetwork

Dewey

Registered:
Posts: 24,423
Reply with quote  #120 
mikec - There are always those who will attack somebody for sharing their opinions.  I would hope one could challenge another in a respectful manner.  That said, I couldn't see where they called Kirsten any derogatory names.  Did I miss them?  They did accuse her of not helping the gay movement which is certainly a mis-characterization of her position on free speech.  In any event, there is a case to be made that Kirsten has found an avenue to include criticizing her own Party, which is necessary, imo, if she plans on selling any books to the Fox audience.
__________________
President Obama kept Republicans out of the White House for 8 years and added two excellent justices to the Supreme Court.  Those two things alone make him one of our greatest Presidents of my lifetime.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.