Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 3 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4   Next
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,891
Reply with quote  #61 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepProvingIt



Did douches back in your day come with bags?  Like a real bag?


Those are enema bags silly, you really should try one.  Quite sexy

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,891
Reply with quote  #62 
 Image result for enema bag

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
KeepProvingIt

Registered:
Posts: 391
Reply with quote  #63 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal
ok, change the rules now, I answered your #22 with #30.





I know you're slow, but you don't make the rules for other people's contests. No one gives a szhit what you think it should be. We knew (correctly) that my "Own the Right" post 22 would set of a posting storm by you. So our contest was the count of ALL your posts after that thru 2 am. We don't care what you think the contest parameters should have been LOL.  

__________________
The white nationalist crowd around here is mad and protesting. They have been mistreated by an awful character who caused them to prove their sexist, racist, homophobic views. They are outraged and want their safe space in the Misc forums back. You know, kinda like the Missouri football team. Aww.
KeepProvingIt

Registered:
Posts: 391
Reply with quote  #64 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal
ok, change the rules now, I answered your #22 with #30.





Oh, and another decision was made. Won't do this until Tuesday cuz certainly not gonna waste Memorial Day weekend on it. But going to copy and post all of your most sicko, sexist, racist, homophobic, grotesque juvenile posts from the time KPI first posted til now on the College Softball board.

Well, post them until what you are is very clear, then keep posting til they are getting annoyed then stop. But plenty. 

__________________
The white nationalist crowd around here is mad and protesting. They have been mistreated by an awful character who caused them to prove their sexist, racist, homophobic views. They are outraged and want their safe space in the Misc forums back. You know, kinda like the Missouri football team. Aww.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,891
Reply with quote  #65 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepProvingIt



Oh, and another decision was made. Won't do this until Tuesday cuz certainly not gonna waste Memorial Day weekend on it. But going to copy and post all of your most sicko, sexist, racist, homophobic, grotesque juvenile posts from the time KPI first posted til now on the College Softball board.

Well, post them until what you are is very clear, then keep posting til they are getting annoyed then stop. But plenty. 


Renting space in that HEAD of yours.  You keep posting it all douchebaggery

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,891
Reply with quote  #66 
The next decision you should make is take a high pressure washer to that strap on of yours.  That Brookings Crowd needs their rabies shots
__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,891
Reply with quote  #67 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepProvingIt



I know you're slow, but you don't make the rules for other people's contests. No one gives a szhit what you think it should be. We knew (correctly) that my "Own the Right" post 22 would set of a posting storm by you. So our contest was the count of ALL your posts after that thru 2 am.  


Is that when you cisgenders turn into big penises?

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,891
Reply with quote  #68 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepProvingIt



Oh, and another decision was made. Won't do this until Tuesday cuz certainly not gonna waste Memorial Day weekend on it. But going to copy and post all of your most sicko, sexist, racist, homophobic, grotesque juvenile posts from the time KPI first posted til now on the College Softball board.

Well, post them until what you are is very clear, then keep posting til they are getting annoyed then stop. But plenty. 


Post this on the front cover douchbaggery, your secret Dupont Circle Group

[image]

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,891
Reply with quote  #69 
GLP engaged, revving up for a jewel of a response from BAMAKPI and his fake dead wife
__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,891
Reply with quote  #70 
Post this as Page 2 of your KIR composite.  Sell them, you'll make a fortune

[DAy1zKAUIAAFxOo]

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
KeepProvingIt

Registered:
Posts: 391
Reply with quote  #71 
Well the entries on # of KIR posts in his barrage after getting owned were:

BCF 20
CD's Mom 18
MG   12
KD  21
KPI  30
BR  16

The actual # of KIR posts was 24, so KD wins (she always was a winner) and MG loses and will buy a round of drinks sometime this weekend.

We close this with a thought for the night on tonight's posting and many many years of non-stop posting by KIR: 

A larger & larger quantity of trash does not a mosaic make. It makes a big ole pile of garbage.

__________________
The white nationalist crowd around here is mad and protesting. They have been mistreated by an awful character who caused them to prove their sexist, racist, homophobic views. They are outraged and want their safe space in the Misc forums back. You know, kinda like the Missouri football team. Aww.
KeepProvingIt

Registered:
Posts: 391
Reply with quote  #72 
We have one of the most sophisticated manuscript and word analyzers in the country here at Brookings. We were among the first to know that Melania had stolen a beautiful passage from Michelle Obama's speech (although some savvy folks on twitter knew immediately upon hearing it).

Our team down on the 5th floor also gets the credit for finding the plagiarism of sheriff Clarke (a world class azzhole if one ever existed on the Earth).

So this one was easy. Find the words and references associated with all types of degradation of others. KIR actually posted "I haven't demeaned gays" and "I haven't demeaned blacks or mixed people." Yeah right KIR. Surprise surprise. Over the last month, KIR has posted more "degradation of others" defining words and phrases than the entire remaining set of posters on the whole UCS site. Tonight alone after my post 22, he is credited with the following:

douchebag - 6 times
half breed - 4 times
crackwhore - 3 times
douchebaggery - 2 times
cisgendered - 1
you cisgenders - 1
Is that when you cisgenders turn into big penises - 1
dirty crack between your legs - 1
impregnated that ugly mutt you call your mom - 1
fake dead wife - 1
Don't know your dad - 1
You don't know your dad and a large population of you don't - 1



__________________
The white nationalist crowd around here is mad and protesting. They have been mistreated by an awful character who caused them to prove their sexist, racist, homophobic views. They are outraged and want their safe space in the Misc forums back. You know, kinda like the Missouri football team. Aww.
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 6,249
Reply with quote  #73 
Is KD Bama_CF's wife? What was her prediction?
__________________
Dewey/Will_I_Wynn is our forum moderator and is allowing a poster to call for the assassination of our President
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,891
Reply with quote  #74 
Living rent free in the halls of the douchebag Brookings Institute. Wish they would resupply their sanitary napkins. They seem to be out of them
__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,891
Reply with quote  #75 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal


Post this on the front cover douchbaggery, your secret Dupont Circle Group

[image]


Which one is KD?

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,891
Reply with quote  #76 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepProvingIt
We have one of the most sophisticated manuscript and word analyzers in the country here at Brookings. We were among the first to know that Melania had stolen a beautiful passage from Michelle Obama's speech (although some savvy folks on twitter knew immediately upon hearing it).

Our team down on the 5th floor also gets the credit for finding the plagiarism of sheriff Clarke (a world class azzhole if one ever existed on the Earth).

So this one was easy. Find the words and references associated with all types of degradation of others. KIR actually posted "I haven't demeaned gays" and "I haven't demeaned blacks or mixed people." Yeah right KIR. Surprise surprise. Over the last month, KIR has posted more "degradation of others" defining words and phrases than the entire remaining set of posters on the whole UCS site. Tonight alone after my post 22, he is credited with the following:

douchebag - 6 times
half breed - 4 times
crackwhore - 3 times
douchebaggery - 2 times
cisgendered - 1
you cisgenders - 1
Is that when you cisgenders turn into big penises - 1
dirty crack between your legs - 1
impregnated that ugly mutt you call your mom - 1
fake dead wife - 1
Don't know your dad - 1
You don't know your dad and a large population of you don't - 1




I'll just use this excuse, it worked for the poor widower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_CF


 Some of my replies to him are over the top on purpose.


__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 11,426
Reply with quote  #77 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec
Leaks now about Kushner's conversations with Russian Ambassador.  How is this possible that this stuff leaks out?

These leaks, I have to believe, are damaging our national security.

You are so easily confused. 

It is about his filling out of his security clearance paperwork.  It is routine for background checks to uncover missed disclosures.  It is common for them to just ask the filer to add them, clarify the disclosure, and encourages to possibly state why they missed that disclosure.


uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 11,426
Reply with quote  #78 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepProvingIt



So is your use of "half breed" as a put down racist or not?

I personally consider half-breed a compliment, since I am half bred. 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 11,426
Reply with quote  #79 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepProvingIt



KIR is a gross sicko.
Didn't you read my post #22. I have said several times that my approach here is to copy the approach of the president. It worked for him. Say whatever the hell I want, whenever I want. Anything that seems wrong or BS to others, double down, triple down. Never back down. And certainly don't owe anyone proof. And when he's tired of talking about it, he walks it back while pretending he never said the first thing at all. And you all slop it right up. His methods are the model.

Tax returns? - don't have to
I got more electoral votes than anyone since Reagan. But that's totally wrong sir. No it's not someone told me that.
I had the biggest inauguration crowd ever. No, a very small crowd as those crowds go sir. The biggest, at least bigger than Obama's. Not even close sir. You get out there at the press briefing and you tell them it was the biggest. You tell them the pictures are fake. You tell them the park service said it was the biggest. Or you are fired. Yes Sir. I did it sir. You made me look like a fool you failure. You are the reason I'm getting made fun of.
The health care bill will be better coverage for everyone, at cheaper premiums, and the handling of pre-existing conditions will be better for everyone. It will be great. No words.
I could go on and on, so easily, but it does no good with the right.


Now, below is my reply to you asking for proof about my correct statement that it's 100% that trump leaked classified info to the Russians and told where our subs are. (and the point is the right can keep pointing to these mysterious leakers all you want, but they are leaking things that let the world know we have an evil president. HE HIMSELF IS the one compromising security..


As I have noticed several times, your posts seem to indicate that you don't allow yourself to become aware of the actual things going on in the world. You really should. The right wing wacko media will leave you with a warped sense of reality. Neither of these things is even denied by the White House. As for the intel he told the Russians, that is confirmed by all. He even told a huge world wide audience the other day "I did not say Israel, I did not say the word Israel" - stupidly confirming the info indeed came from Israel. Buffoon.

The transcript of Trump's call with Duterte of Venezuela (one of the dictators he longs to be) is linked to this message. See bottom of page 2/ top page 3 where he explicitly tells him where 2 of our nuclear subs are, a staggering breach for a president. (by the way, I don't think he did it to compromise our security on purpose. He is just that much of a buffoon).

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3729123-POTUS-RD-Doc.html#document/p1

There are 2 subs over there.  hhahaha.  That is not telling anyone where anything is.  Your litterally a laugh.

Now let's get back to all this clear evidence that KPI is Bama_cf.  Going to have get over that hump before you are seen as anything more than a salty troll.   Not that we won't enjoy your salty trollness, we absolutely will. 

PDad

Registered:
Posts: 4,062
Reply with quote  #80 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepProvingIt
... Buffoon.

The transcript of Trump's call with Duterte of Venezuela (one of the dictators he longs to be) is linked to this message. See bottom of page 2/ top page 3 where he explicitly tells him where 2 of our nuclear subs are, a staggering breach for a president. (by the way, I don't think he did it to compromise our security on purpose. He is just that much of a buffoon).

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3729123-POTUS-RD-Doc.html#document/p1

It's bad enough you tried to pass off some crappy made-up document as legit, but you topped it off by attributing it to the wrong country! What a buffoon!
KeepProvingIt

Registered:
Posts: 391
Reply with quote  #81 
Ladies and Gentlemen, sicko angry old men DO NOT LIKE IT when they get proven to be what they are. When someone outsmarts them and causes them to out themselves as racist homophobes, they don't like it one bit.

For the millionth time, the right can dish it but they cannot take it. All it takes is a little creativity to show how they talk about those who are different than them and disagree with them, and how they would treat them if one of these "less thans" dares to aggressively call them out. 

They DO NOT LIKE someone outside their MAGA bubble exposing them and their thinking as not "great again" but disgusting. And some of them are too dense to separate getting owned on the internet from real life. Oh the rage at the terrible human being who should seek professional help.  LMAO.  I don't think fictional characters from the arts and literature are accepted as patients.  But they are a great tool when you don't just want to call some in the MAGA crowd superior sexist racist nationalist homophobes, but you want them to prove it.  

Check.



__________________
The white nationalist crowd around here is mad and protesting. They have been mistreated by an awful character who caused them to prove their sexist, racist, homophobic views. They are outraged and want their safe space in the Misc forums back. You know, kinda like the Missouri football team. Aww.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 11,426
Reply with quote  #82 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepProvingIt
Ladies and Gentlemen, sicko angry old men DO NOT LIKE IT when they get proven to be what they are. When someone outsmarts them and causes them to out themselves as racist homophobes, they don't like it one bit.

For the millionth time, the right can dish it but they cannot take it. All it takes is a little creativity to show how they talk about those who are different than them and disagree with them, and how they would treat them if one of these "less thans" dares to aggressively call them out. 

They DO NOT LIKE someone outside their MAGA bubble exposing them and their thinking as not "great again" but disgusting. And some of them are too dense to separate getting owned on the internet from real life. Oh the rage at the terrible human being who should seek professional help.  LMAO.  I don't think fictional characters from the arts and literature are accepted as patients.  But they are a great tool when you don't just want to call some in the MAGA crowd superior sexist racist nationalist homophobes, but you want them to prove it.  

Check.



oh but I do like it.  Is this KPI or BAMA_CF this time?
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 11,426
Reply with quote  #83 
Sounds like they have the 3 leakers.  CBS News and OANN are reporting that they will be fired when Trump returns.  Criminal charges are likely.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,891
Reply with quote  #84 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist

There are 2 subs over there.  hhahaha.  That is not telling anyone where anything is.  Your litterally a laugh.

Now let's get back to all this clear evidence that KPI is Bama_cf.  Going to have get over that hump before you are seen as anything more than a salty troll.   Not that we won't enjoy your salty trollness, we absolutely will. 



I had to bump this video. That dude was so badass back in the day. I laughed at him a lot

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,891
Reply with quote  #85 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
Sounds like they have the 3 leakers.  CBS News and OANN are reporting that they will be fired when Trump returns.  Criminal charges are likely.


What bad news for deep state

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 6,531
Reply with quote  #86 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
Sounds like they have the 3 leakers.  CBS News and OANN are reporting that they will be fired when Trump returns.  Criminal charges are likely.

So the leftist media have lost some of their "unnamed sources" that they love and have driven their entire false narrative?

__________________
#SCOTUS

uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 11,426
Reply with quote  #87 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazsdad
So the leftist media have lost some of their "unnamed sources" that they love and have driven their entire false narrative?

Cool thing about anonymous sources is that you can just invent some new ones.  Right KPI/BamaCF?
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 12,538
Reply with quote  #88 
If I had to wager a guess, I would say Priebus is the leaker. 
__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,891
Reply with quote  #89 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61
If I had to wager a guess, I would say Priebus is the leaker. 


[eek][eek][biggrin][mad]

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,324
Reply with quote  #90 
I have no idea why he was given a position in the administration. I would have picked Newt for chief of staff. He knows how to walk the tightrope with the house and knows the players. Heck, he actually supports Trumps agenda.
__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.