Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 4 of 6      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 10,732
Reply with quote  #91 
Kaplooey is on tilt.  -----> Drink

Try not to be such a jealous hater.  You are the one that chose to be a member of the party of cankles.

__________________
Originally Posted by Fresh
"before the election a d Iowa sId hi.self that there was nothing to it"
WTF?
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 6,312
Reply with quote  #92 
They are running tag team this morning. Its so cute to see them working together
__________________
#SCOTUS

pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 12,109
Reply with quote  #93 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
"It's Unfair!!!"

When asked whether she believes her father about his practice of abusing women, Ivanka pulls out the Daddy card. The reason there are nepotism laws is to cover situations like this. If it's ok to put family members in administration positions, it is ok to question them as you would any other appointee.   Hypo-fukkin-crites.


Pretty sure all she did was point out the obvious hypocritical media not asking Chelsea the same things about Billy.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,460
Reply with quote  #94 
He pissed away his best trump(love the pun) card when he declared Jerusalem the official capitol. The reason presidents talk about, but never actually do it, is, it is a bargaining chip. Trillion dollar chip in a million dollar limit game. Just pissed it away in a moment of ignorance. 
__________________

When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you.

Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,460
Reply with quote  #95 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


Pretty sure all she did was point out the obvious hypocritical media not asking Chelsea the same things about Billy.


Chelsea wasn't in the Clinton administration. Did you miss that fact? 

__________________

When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you.

spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 6,312
Reply with quote  #96 
Obama played the race card
Hilary played the woman card
America played the Trump card.

Libs folded

__________________
#SCOTUS

pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 12,109
Reply with quote  #97 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


Chelsea wasn't in the Clinton administration. Did you miss that fact? 


That's irrelevant.  She is and was a highly public figure that has had plenty to say about a variety of topics.  She worked for NBC.

Ivanka was also asked about her dad prior to being in the administration.

Your unwillingness to recognize the obvious double standard makes you look very foolish.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 10,732
Reply with quote  #98 
Chelsea is a horseface.  Did you miss that fact?

Don't go turden up our Ivanka thread with your horseface loser dem folk.

__________________
Originally Posted by Fresh
"before the election a d Iowa sId hi.self that there was nothing to it"
WTF?
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 12,109
Reply with quote  #99 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
"It's Unfair!!!"

When asked whether she believes her father about his practice of abusing women, Ivanka pulls out the Daddy card. The reason there are nepotism laws is to cover situations like this. If it's ok to put family members in administration positions, it is ok to question them as you would any other appointee.   Hypo-fukkin-crites.


So, if Chelsea is campaigning for her mother, is it okay to ask about Monica Lewinsky?  Chelsea doesn't appear to think so and nobody in the press attacked her for it.




__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.
BAMASportzLuvr

Registered:
Posts: 361
Reply with quote  #100 
Fresh does your immediate family, your friends, associates and those who know you understand what you are and what you believe in? If they do and, if they believe as you do, shame on them and may those intent on destroying America hunt you down first. For you, it would be "fun" for you to be the 'lead dog'. You are either a fraud or joke on here or you are actually as you post. If it is the last, cease using necessary oxygen asap. There is not enough deodorizer to cover up the stench you leave anywhere you post or frequent. I am anti-abortion, it is a shame your like kind were not.
__________________
At UA we know you are not going to beat us, we ONLY beat ourselves. And that is seldom! Know what is wrong with the human population? PEOPLE
BAMASportzLuvr

Registered:
Posts: 361
Reply with quote  #101 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


So, if Chelsea is campaigning for her mother, is it okay to ask about Monica Lewinsky?  Chelsea doesn't appear to think so and nobody in the press attacked her for it.





Fresh needs one can of Country Boy Ass Whup, for which I would jump at the opp to give it to him.

__________________
At UA we know you are not going to beat us, we ONLY beat ourselves. And that is seldom! Know what is wrong with the human population? PEOPLE
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,208
Reply with quote  #102 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


So, if Chelsea is campaigning for her mother, is it okay to ask about Monica Lewinsky?  Chelsea doesn't appear to think so and nobody in the press attacked her for it.





Looks like the faggot didn't do his homework as usual


__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,208
Reply with quote  #103 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
Kaplooey is on tilt.  -----> Drink

Try not to be such a jealous hater.  You are the one that chose to be a member of the party of cankles.


Is THAT what they mean when they talk about the PC crowd?  I learn something new everyday here and I'm thankful that I don't have that tendency to discredit everything I read here, like the fag bros, freshyturd and kazoo with the floating membrane

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 5,896
Reply with quote  #104 
He likely won't respond - not how he is wired.

Lied about the NRA spokesperson and about a survivor of the school shooting.  

__________________
Dewey/Will_I_Wynn is our forum moderator and is allowing a poster to call for the assassination of our President
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,208
Reply with quote  #105 
He lies often in his 15 hours per day here
__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,208
Reply with quote  #106 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerpAlum
When was Chelsea working in the White House?


You have no idea what she was doing when she was in the White House 8 years but I presume you'll make something up.  I have a feeling her Mom didn't steal all those belongings without Chelsea's help and my presumption is as good as anything freshyturd has presumed, which is most of his material

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 5,896
Reply with quote  #107 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerpAlum
When was Chelsea working in the White House?


Clearly states she was campaigning for her mother.  Fair game.

__________________
Dewey/Will_I_Wynn is our forum moderator and is allowing a poster to call for the assassination of our President
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,208
Reply with quote  #108 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator


Clearly states she was campaigning for her mother.  Fair game.


touche'

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,460
Reply with quote  #109 
Ivanka is a whiny b1tch that drew out the daddy card when asked a legitimate question. It's always about Obama or the Clintons. If they were so bad, why do you continually use them as the reason it's ok for trump or his family to do the stupid ass things they do?   
HY  PO  CR  IT  ES.

__________________

When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you.

pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 12,109
Reply with quote  #110 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Ivanka is a whiny b1tch that drew out the daddy card when asked a legitimate question. It's always about Obama or the Clintons. If they were so bad, why do you continually use them as the reason it's ok for trump or his family to do the stupid ass things they do?   
HY  PO  CR  IT  ES.


Listen Emo.  First, Ivanka is about 100 times smarter than you are so keep that in mind.  Second, she wasn't whining.  It's not whining to point out the obvious hypocrisy of the media.  Third, if you consider that whining then Chelsea is probably much more so.

The fact is, you rule by emotion so you will attack anything or anyone associated with Trump no matter what.

Also, you're a liar who claimed to be a libertarian even though you are a complete leftist Democrat.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 12,109
Reply with quote  #111 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerpAlum
OK. Attacking teens is now all the rage so I guess it is OK to go back to the 1990s.

And got it. We CAN attack family members who campaign for their parental units. I guess let's carry on then.....


Who attacked a teen?

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.
kazoo

Registered:
Posts: 383
Reply with quote  #112 

Many of the Parkland and other teens have been attacked verbally and on social media by gun nuts who don't like their activism. Damn those kids who think they can speak out when they've seen their classmates murdered in school! Don't they understand that Bubba's got to be Bubba's? 

RE Ivanka and her husband: They very clearly are not qualified to work in high government positions. Ivanka is a laugh, and Jared is a walking/talking security problem and unethical dilettante. They are a reflection of Trump's desire to be a tinpot dictator surrounded by loyal know-nothings. It's actually rather disturbing. 


__________________
vance law
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 6,312
Reply with quote  #113 
As soon as any of them want to come out against the real culprits in their travesty I will be all ears. Before that I happens I won’t be lectured by snot nosed, tide pod eating, pawns of the liberal media. They sure didn’t look very somber and upset taking selfies backstage before their rally appearances before the cameras.
__________________
#SCOTUS

pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 12,109
Reply with quote  #114 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazoo

Many of the Parkland and other teens have been attacked verbally and on social media by gun nuts who don't like their activism. Damn those kids who think they can speak out when they've seen their classmates murdered in school! Don't they understand that Bubba's got to be Bubba's? 

RE Ivanka and her husband: They very clearly are not qualified to work in high government positions. Ivanka is a laugh, and Jared is a walking/talking security problem and unethical dilettante. They are a reflection of Trump's desire to be a tinpot dictator surrounded by loyal know-nothings. It's actually rather disturbing. 



Actually, there are numerous articles praising Kushner's Middle East efforts.

Do you have anything other than emotional and hysterical rants?

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 5,609
Reply with quote  #115 
Ivanka says STOP SCROGGING her thread. 


[image] 

__________________


Dewey/Will_I_Wynn is our forum moderator and is allowing a poster to call for the assassination of our President.

EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 5,609
Reply with quote  #116 
She's extra sessy when she's not wearing that wedding ring.
__________________


Dewey/Will_I_Wynn is our forum moderator and is allowing a poster to call for the assassination of our President.

Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,460
Reply with quote  #117 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMASportzLuvr
Fresh does your immediate family, your friends, associates and those who know you understand what you are and what you believe in? If they do and, if they believe as you do, shame on them and may those intent on destroying America hunt you down first. For you, it would be "fun" for you to be the 'lead dog'. You are either a fraud or joke on here or you are actually as you post. If it is the last, cease using necessary oxygen asap. There is not enough deodorizer to cover up the stench you leave anywhere you post or frequent. I am anti-abortion, it is a shame your like kind were not.


To know me is to love me. I have many people of all ages around here that are thankful I was around to help their daughters through the journey to college ball. I am open in my beliefs and admit there aren't many of my friends that agree with me. C'set la vie'. 

You, on the other hand, appear to be the type of person that would alienate all those that don't submit to your wild west life view. You are probably a good person to your family, but those not close to you are probably a little leery. You may have shoved your way through life in Bama, but it doesn't work in the big city. Try to understand that everybody that doesn't think like you(most of the human race) isn't your enemy. Differences of opinion and opening your mind to try to see contrasting perspectives makes you a better person. Remember, one can be judged as much by who their enemies are as by their friends. I'm proud you consider me your enemy. 

__________________

When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you.

keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,208
Reply with quote  #118 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


Listen Emo.  First, Ivanka is about 100 times smarter than you are so keep that in mind.  Second, she wasn't whining.  It's not whining to point out the obvious hypocrisy of the media.  Third, if you consider that whining then Chelsea is probably much more so.

The fact is, you rule by emotion so you will attack anything or anyone associated with Trump no matter what.

Also, you're a liar who claimed to be a libertarian even though you are a complete leftist Democrat.


I'm proud to call him an enemy, to steal his line.  He's driven in his sickness.  Do his parents on the softball team read his drivel here?  Wish one or two of them would come here and post and tell us about this clown.

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 5,896
Reply with quote  #119 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazoo

Many of the Parkland and other teens have been attacked verbally and on social media by gun nuts who don't like their activism. Damn those kids who think they can speak out when they've seen their classmates murdered in school!


Smartest thing you ever posted - wouldn’t let a survivor ask the question he wanted. Real tolerant group you got there.

__________________
Dewey/Will_I_Wynn is our forum moderator and is allowing a poster to call for the assassination of our President
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 10,732
Reply with quote  #120 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
Ivanka says STOP SCROGGING her thread. 


[image] 

We knew we were taking this risk when we rolled the $1250 dollar snowsuit.  Even the most kind hearted would get  a tinge of jealously.  For the small weak minds like Freshy and kaplooey it is just too much.

__________________
Originally Posted by Fresh
"before the election a d Iowa sId hi.self that there was nothing to it"
WTF?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.