Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 6 of 8     «   Prev   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 6,878
Reply with quote  #151 
she's too hippy for me.  toting too much caboose.

is that better?
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 2,886
Reply with quote  #152 
Much.
__________________
"I can picture you attempting to grow Ivanka some fruit."
DJPort2008

Registered:
Posts: 702
Reply with quote  #153 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal
First woman POTUS, lock the thread




Why would you say that?  Has she ever expressed political ambitions?
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 19,092
Reply with quote  #154 
Solely because dewy said hilLIARry would be prez 2016-2023 and then Michelle would run in 2024.  Glad you asked for clarification, I'm not betting on it
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 2,886
Reply with quote  #155 


[@IvankaTrump-640x480] 

__________________
"I can picture you attempting to grow Ivanka some fruit."
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 3,626
Reply with quote  #156 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce


[@IvankaTrump-640x480] 


Already looking presidential.  Going to be a great 16 years.
DJPort2008

Registered:
Posts: 702
Reply with quote  #157 
Who's the guy on the right?
steelman

Registered:
Posts: 345
Reply with quote  #158 
To her left is husband Jared Kushner. Think about this If she runs in 8 years she would not only be the first woman president but also the first Jewish president. Now if the left attacks her we can call them sexists and anti-semetic.
__________________
Of all the things ive lost, I miss my mind the most.
DJPort2008

Registered:
Posts: 702
Reply with quote  #159 
I thought it kind of looked like Canada's PM Justin Trudeau.
steelman

Registered:
Posts: 345
Reply with quote  #160 
Maybe it is. Sorry didnt look too close at the picture.
__________________
Of all the things ive lost, I miss my mind the most.
DJPort2008

Registered:
Posts: 702
Reply with quote  #161 
Image result for ivanka trump


Can I join in the Ivanka-picture posting?
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 19,092
Reply with quote  #162 
Of course you can, we're all ivanka fans here but mikec and dewy.
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
woody

Registered:
Posts: 7,552
Reply with quote  #163 
I guess she's purty enough. No real opinion one way or the other here. I guess I'm too old to care, or too busy filling out government employment tax forms to notice. F'ing revenuers suck. If my employees actually realized how much they are getting ripped off to pay for Leftist's programs, they would be up in arms. Well, if they were that smart, I wouldn't have employees, I'd have competitors.
__________________
You Liberals crying for open borders for the most part, don't live on the border. You are therefore insulated from illegal immigration. You are immune from the local costs involved, both economic, and in lives lost. So unless you live down here, and bear the burden, STFU about "immigration reform". You know nothing, and are better suited to eating bandwidth and scones at a Starbucks than telling me what I should feel. Arrogant Pissants.

"IT'S GOOD TO BE DA KING"
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 6,878
Reply with quote  #164 
Quoted for truth.


Quote:
Originally Posted by woody
F'ing revenuers suck. If my employees actually realized how much they are getting ripped off to pay for Leftist's programs, they would be up in arms.



Dewey should like her.  She's a big gov't liberal who believes in cheap overseas labor, just like him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal
Of course you can, we're all ivanka fans here but mikec and dewy.
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 8,290
Reply with quote  #165 
Mike is s never-Trumper..........

Mike is used to losing..........
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 19,092
Reply with quote  #166 
dewy doesn't support women unless they are minorities.  I've never seen dewey speak well of a conservative white woman, never
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 19,092
Reply with quote  #167 
[C5UbmrTVUAAXScm]
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
woody

Registered:
Posts: 7,552
Reply with quote  #168 
Choices in life have consequences. Enjoy your failure Socialists. How is Mom and Dad's basement working out for you? I guess if you camp out long enough, the tax burden will be yours. Of curse you could sell, and run through their life's work in a year or two of self indulgence. Then, back on the dole. This time, it will be somebody Elise's nickel you live off of. It's a way of life for Socialists. Grab a cardboard sign, and camp out on a corner. Beats working for a living, or accomplishing anything that approaches self worth and responsibility. Filthy Democrats Socialists Suck it big time.
__________________
You Liberals crying for open borders for the most part, don't live on the border. You are therefore insulated from illegal immigration. You are immune from the local costs involved, both economic, and in lives lost. So unless you live down here, and bear the burden, STFU about "immigration reform". You know nothing, and are better suited to eating bandwidth and scones at a Starbucks than telling me what I should feel. Arrogant Pissants.

"IT'S GOOD TO BE DA KING"
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 2,886
Reply with quote  #169 
#MAGA



"Donald Trump’s daughter, Ivanka Trump, is pushing her father and the new White House administration to take legislative action on the issue of human trafficking."

__________________
"I can picture you attempting to grow Ivanka some fruit."
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 19,092
Reply with quote  #170 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
#MAGA



"Donald Trump’s daughter, Ivanka Trump, is pushing her father and the new White House administration to take legislative action on the issue of human trafficking."


Start in Houston, Texas

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 2,886
Reply with quote  #171 
Waiting for a nevertrumper to tell me what a lib hack she is.
__________________
"I can picture you attempting to grow Ivanka some fruit."
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 8,025
Reply with quote  #172 
I like Ivanka and not just because she's hot, which she is.

Yes, she has many liberal tendencies but she's smart as hell and I think she's focusing on some very positive things.  For example, it was smart of her to stop the effort to roll back some of the LGBT protections that Obama implemented.  Let's not waste political capital there - too many other much more important issues.  Focusing on human trafficking is something on which everyone can agree.

As a conservative, I hope Trump focuses on the economy and our security.  I can live with some liberal continuation on some of the social issues if he'll do that.
DJPort2008

Registered:
Posts: 702
Reply with quote  #173 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61
  I can live with some liberal continuation on some of the social issues if he'll do that.


What do you think of Trump trying to reinstitute the Mexico City policy on abortion?
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 6,878
Reply with quote  #174 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
Waiting for a nevertrumper to tell me what a lib hack she is.


I'll play, because she is.  That doesn't mean she won't do something useful once in awhile.  I forget - did her and her brothers vote in the GOP primary, or are they all still registered Dems?

Here in GA, our state is all over this issue, because it's so prevalent.

My daughter, who did research on this as a Criminal Justice major, told me the largest constituent here is conventioneers, who are looking to buy company while they are away from home.

I figured it had to do with language and poverty, but she said these girls are kept as slaves to satisfy travelers.

That is thoroughly disgusting, and Ivanka ain't gonna help it.

Did your hero say what she wants to do, or is automatically saintly because she said it?
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 2,886
Reply with quote  #175 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec


I'll play, because she is.  That doesn't mean she won't do something useful once in awhile.  I forget - did her and her brothers vote in the GOP primary, or are they all still registered Dems?

Here in GA, our state is all over this issue, because it's so prevalent.

My daughter, who did research on this as a Criminal Justice major, told me the largest constituent here is conventioneers, who are looking to buy company while they are away from home.

I figured it had to do with language and poverty, but she said these girls are kept as slaves to satisfy travelers.

That is thoroughly disgusting, and Ivanka ain't gonna help it.

Did your hero say what she wants to do, or is automatically saintly because she said it?


Well then, I guess it can't be remedied. Why do you get sh1tty with me and call Ivanka my hero? Saintly? You are often a drama queen. What is it with you? 

__________________
"I can picture you attempting to grow Ivanka some fruit."
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 6,878
Reply with quote  #176 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce


Well then, I guess it can't be remedied. Why do you get sh1tty with me and call Ivanka my hero? Saintly? You are often a drama queen. What is it with you? 


Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
Waiting for a nevertrumper to tell me what a lib hack she is.


I was responding to this, which smacked of 'tude of its own right, so I threw some back.  That's about all there is to it.

Or, maybe I am a drama queen, and you've got me figured out.
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 6,878
Reply with quote  #177 
The problem is that, in spite of our resident liberal's assertions as to how integrated and vital illegals are to saving Americans, the fact is that they scatter when the G-man shows up.

My daughter worked for the local DA office getting protective orders, mostly for women, occasionally for men.  The saddest cases she dealt with were illegals who finally decided they were going to escape, kill themselves, or go to the gov't.  She spent a lot of time arranging accomodations and care for these girls, because the Masters are brutal - each girl is worth a lot of money to them.

A quick funny - she had a guy come in looking for an order to protect him from another guy.  After some investigation, it turned out he owed money to his drug supplier, and he was a street-level pusher.  They both also had arrest warrants out.  So, the dealer hears he's at her office, and comes to get him.  She hits the panic button, and about 15 Sheriffs are there in less than a minute, and they both go to jail.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 19,092
Reply with quote  #178 
Monster truck show with the kiddos.  Great Mom

[C5niL35UYAAwnWg]

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 2,886
Reply with quote  #179 
Because of course.

[image] 

__________________
"I can picture you attempting to grow Ivanka some fruit."
DJPort2008

Registered:
Posts: 702
Reply with quote  #180 
Ivanka Trump at Aston PA on September 13th, 2016 01 (cropped).jpg
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation: