Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 194 of 197     «   Prev   191   192   193   194   195   196   197   Next
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 5,666
Reply with quote  #5791 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazsdad
I find it hard to believe that 20 million illegals are only have 295,000 babies. I see moms walking their kids to school and they have a minimum of 3 each, spaced a year apart as the good Catholic Church teaches them to do.


EG's expert, Center for Immigration Studies Director of Research, Steven Camarotta, contends 22 million is a gross exaggeration. He puts the number closer to 11 million. 

__________________
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 14,483
Reply with quote  #5792 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


EG's expert, Center for Immigration Studies Director of Research, Steven Camarotta, contends 22 million is a gross exaggeration. He puts the number closer to 11 million. 


I think most people now consider the Yale study the best bet on the numbers of illegal immigrants. 

22 Million is the statical average.   Could be as low as 16M (90 Percentile) or as high as 30 Million (90 Percentile)

https://www.foxnews.com/us/number-of-illegal-immigrants-in-us-may-be-twice-whats-reported-yale-mit-study



__________________
Just say no to dullards.   
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 5,666
Reply with quote  #5793 
Early's expert says 11 million. I believe that. Why would he lie?
__________________
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 6,611
Reply with quote  #5794 
Pop n fresh is a weird bird. Regularly goes to water yet never nails an issue.  And because he doesn't understand that last sentence, he is stymied.
__________________

"What questions are not getting answered.  The only ones I see being avoided is "Why you switch from Dewey to Will I Wynn?"  and  "Why you switch from Bama_CF to Fresh?" and of course the best one that will never get answered, never in a million years... "When you bringing back KPI?"

spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 7,498
Reply with quote  #5795 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


EG's expert, Center for Immigration Studies Director of Research, Steven Camarotta, contends 22 million is a gross exaggeration. He puts the number closer to 11 million. 


I find it hard to believe that 11 million illegals are only have 295,000 babies. I see moms walking their kids to school and they have a minimum of 3 each, spaced a year apart as the good Catholic Church teaches them to do.
Happy now douchebag? It changes nothing. They still make babies like rabbits since their religion tells them to count days and their culture tells them to count benefits. . Uno, dos, tres , oopsie another baby

__________________
#SCOTUS x two
Fresh has rings. Ask him to tell you about them


Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 5,666
Reply with quote  #5796 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazsdad


I find it hard to believe that 11 million illegals are only have 295,000 babies. I see moms walking their kids to school and they have a minimum of 3 each, spaced a year apart as the good Catholic Church teaches them to do.
Happy now douchebag? It changes nothing. They still make babies like rabbits since their religion tells them to count days and their culture tells them to count benefits. . Uno, dos, tres , oopsie another baby


Who can argue with this? You only see illegals with a minimum of 3 children, so it must be the norm. Maybe you're a racist and you see what you want to see? Maybe? Or.....maybe you're not a racist, but it's still what you want to see. Why do you want to see this?

__________________
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 4,100
Reply with quote  #5797 
Trump has five children. Not sure what the number of children has to do with legal status.

The Feds have millions of SS payroll receipts through numbers with no match. They just keep the funds as a massive arrest would probably destroy our economy. Billions of tax revenue from illegal immigrants.

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/09/undocumented-immigrants-and-taxes/499604/


__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

The Right in here are quoting posts and changing words.  Please search for original post if accurate information is desired.  Also, claims I moderate this discussion forum are untrue.

Obama voted best job as President during our lifetime.

     "In these times, I believe that social media has become evil."
Not sure we must blanket all social media but when anonymous adults attack other anonymous adults on the internet, one has to wonder what chance our kids have.

 Trump should be honest with the American people.


TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 7,922
Reply with quote  #5798 
Good - more money in the SS system for hard working Americans.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 14,483
Reply with quote  #5799 
Trump is here legally.
__________________
Just say no to dullards.   
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 7,498
Reply with quote  #5800 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


Who can argue with this? You only see illegals with a minimum of 3 children, so it must be the norm. Maybe you're a racist and you see what you want to see? Maybe? Or.....maybe you're not a racist, but it's still what you want to see. Why do you want to see this?

I see the burden on our public schools in my area. I see the full waiting rooms in ERs. I see two bedroom apartments with three families living in them. I see the tagging, drug dealing, and assaults spreading out from their neighborhoods. I see piles of public money going to free breakfast, lunch, before and after school daycare.
That’s what I see every day. Never said it’s what I want to see. It’s just reality.
I see you went right for the race card. Maybe you are a dumbfck and can’t see anything with your head up your butt.

__________________
#SCOTUS x two
Fresh has rings. Ask him to tell you about them


Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 5,666
Reply with quote  #5801 
And maybe you are blind.
__________________
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 7,498
Reply with quote  #5802 
One of your stupidest replies and that’s saying plenty for you. Did you fall and hit your head?
__________________
#SCOTUS x two
Fresh has rings. Ask him to tell you about them


pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 13,763
Reply with quote  #5803 
Remember that time when Dewey said Republicans would be pulling illegal immigrant kids out of school?  And then it never happened?  Good times.
__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 5,666
Reply with quote  #5804 
Your news is where you find it. No search for truth, just versions you like. 
__________________
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 13,763
Reply with quote  #5805 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Your news is where you find it. No search for truth, just versions you like. 


Not sure what this has to do with anything.  Are you really drinking this early?  Or is it just a continuation from last night's bender?

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 5,666
Reply with quote  #5806 
Drank the same amount this morning I did last night. You figure it out. The right prefers to attack the messenger. Much easier(less honest) than facing the realities of indefensible positions in a changing world.
I know you can't understand why somebody would care about a poor foreign mother/father with children, attempting to leave an abusive relationship, poverty in a terrible economy or a war torn area of the world. Why help them? Because we benefit from the world economy(should appeal to you) and it's the right thing for the world's richest country to do. If you don't see it, I'm sure there is no amount of discussion that will open your eyes.

__________________
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 5,666
Reply with quote  #5807 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazsdad


I find it hard to believe that 11 million illegals are only have 295,000 babies. I see moms walking their kids to school and they have a minimum of 3 each, spaced a year apart as the good Catholic Church teaches them to do.
Happy now douchebag? It changes nothing. They still make babies like rabbits since their religion tells them to count days and their culture tells them to count benefits. . Uno, dos, tres , oopsie another baby


And you seriously contend you are not a racist? This comment is the very essence of racism. 

__________________
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 13,763
Reply with quote  #5808 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Drank the same amount this morning I did last night. You figure it out. The right prefers to attack the messenger. Much easier(less honest) than facing the realities of indefensible positions in a changing world.
I know you can't understand why somebody would care about a poor foreign mother/father with children, attempting to leave an abusive relationship, poverty in a terrible economy or a war torn area of the world. Why help them? Because we benefit from the world economy(should appeal to you) and it's the right thing for the world's richest country to do. If you don't see it, I'm sure there is no amount of discussion that will open your eyes.


Tell us all how that policy has worked out for Sweden?  America first.  Come here legally and we will accept you.  Come here illegally and it's breaking a law.  Facts don't care about your feelings.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 5,666
Reply with quote  #5809 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


Tell us all how that policy has worked out for Sweden?  America first.  Come here legally and we will accept you.  Come here illegally and it's breaking a law.  Facts don't care about your feelings.


Try this Google search:  rank nations by quality of life

In no study does the US rank higher than Sweden. I'd say it has worked out well for them.

__________________
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 7,498
Reply with quote  #5810 
Try this Google search: Malmo
you ignorant fool.

“The right prefers to attack the messenger. Much easier(less honest) than facing the realities of indefensible positions‘

Did you really just type this after calling me a racist? It’s all you got when you got nothing.

__________________
#SCOTUS x two
Fresh has rings. Ask him to tell you about them


TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 7,922
Reply with quote  #5811 
The US can do more to help these people where they are than by taking an insanely small amount of them in.  America needs to get its own house in order, then it will be able to help those around the world.  Taking in thousands of immigrants a year only weakens our economy and lessens our ability to help millions worldwide.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 14,483
Reply with quote  #5812 
If you compare quality of life in America, and exclude the Democrat created sh1tholed inner cities, there is just no comparison.  America's own diversity creates a situation where some live in poverty.  

Unfortunately for these people Democrat policies keep them in their never ending cycle of crime, under education and poverty.  A great example is Democrats desire to flood these areas with illegal immigrants.  Illegal immigrants that erode the wages of the lower end jobs these folks depend on.  Illegal immigrants that consume education dollars, healthcare dollars, and social services dollars that these people depend upon. 



__________________
Just say no to dullards.   
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 5,666
Reply with quote  #5813 
Spaz made the racist statement. It's not all about you. Plenty of white boy moronic insults going on around here. 

I'll stick with my general Google search, no telling what I might get from one of your sites. Quality of life better in Sweden. 

__________________
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 30,764
Reply with quote  #5814 
It's a city in Sweden you idiot
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 7,922
Reply with quote  #5815 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Spaz made the racist statement. It's not all about you. Plenty of white boy moronic insults going on around here. 

I'll stick with my general Google search, no telling what I might get from one of your sites. Quality of life better in Sweden. 


Feel free to move there.
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 7,498
Reply with quote  #5816 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Spaz made the racist statement.

See, you have nothing so you fall on the racism sword like a disgraced Samurai. Libs like you think your thoughts and ideals are so superior to others and that somehow gives you the right to shout down opposition. You guys have so overused all your trigger words that they have lost all value and impact. That’s why your side has gravitated to the next step, violence, to try and ram your platform down people’s throats.
GFY

__________________
#SCOTUS x two
Fresh has rings. Ask him to tell you about them


Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 5,666
Reply with quote  #5817 
He made the statement, not I. I found it remarkable that anyone would make a racist statement while explaining how they weren't a racist. Probably doesn't even know how racist it was. It was noteworthy, not desperate.
__________________
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 7,498
Reply with quote  #5818 
Just for entertainment value please clarify how how saying illegals, who are majority Catholic, follow the church’s guidelines against birth control and reap benefits from having multiple citizen children.
Please do tell . I can’t wait for your wisdom.

__________________
#SCOTUS x two
Fresh has rings. Ask him to tell you about them


Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 5,666
Reply with quote  #5819 
Proof positive.
__________________
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 7,498
Reply with quote  #5820 
I knew you had nothing. Why a sad little beta you are and a total fcking idiot. Who dresses you and wipes your butt
__________________
#SCOTUS x two
Fresh has rings. Ask him to tell you about them


Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.