Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 2 of 3      Prev   1   2   3   Next
woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,487
Reply with quote  #31 
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/13/report-justice-department-investigating-uranium-one-improper-unmaskings/

UH OHH

__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


DietCoke

Registered:
Posts: 2,463
Reply with quote  #32 
From your friends at FNC -


__________________
Government is instituted for the common good; for the protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness of the people; and not for profit, honor, or private interest of any one man, family, or class of men; therefore, the people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government; and to reform, alter, or totally change the same, when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it.   ---   John Adams, Thoughts on Government, 1776
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 28,903
Reply with quote  #33 
Oh yeah, Shep Smith and Anderson Cooper, that's the TV version of Fresh and Dewy
__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 12,438
Reply with quote  #34 
Did you watch the video.  Utter garbage, stammering, disjointed. 

Jose Frendando says "She did not ... reporting that the Secretary never intervened "  gibbirish much?  He is actually making the point.  The Secretary should have stepped in as this deal to sell 20% of Americas Uranium to Russia.  This exactly the type of deal we expect the Secretary of State to protect Americas interests on.  The other departments part of Sheps ramblings has little to do with anything.  The other departments are not looking the Secratary of State political nature of these actions.  For instance, DOE is likely reviewing just to make sure we are not going to come up short on our uranium needs.

Furthermore, the argument that the bribes were only $4M not the full potential bribe amount of $130M+ is absolutely wrong on 2 counts.  First, it does not matter if it was $40 bucks.  You are not allowed to take bribes as a government official.   Second that money from the Canadian flowed in over an entire period.  Both before and after his sell of Uranium One.  Even if 18 months berfore, or 3 years before the Uranium One deal, it can still be donated quid pro quo, with a promise to deliver the deal.  As it appears to have happened.

Luckily the American people see this straight as what it is.  More of Clintons graft/bribery/collusion and general douchebaggery.  They were smart enough to hold Clinton accountable for her actions.  Now Republican lawmakers need to get some spine and do their part and investigate how much influence the bribes had on buying these favorable policy decisions.

__________________
Just say no to dullards
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 28,903
Reply with quote  #35 
So in 10 days we have 1 hilLIARy supporter in 2020? Love her chances already
__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
DietCoke

Registered:
Posts: 2,463
Reply with quote  #36 
And now we have this concise explanation, thanks to Louie Gohmert -


[DOn5zUMW0AAEiyB]

__________________
Government is instituted for the common good; for the protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness of the people; and not for profit, honor, or private interest of any one man, family, or class of men; therefore, the people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government; and to reform, alter, or totally change the same, when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it.   ---   John Adams, Thoughts on Government, 1776
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 28,903
Reply with quote  #37 
hilLIARy supporters coming out of the woodwork, 100% more supporters in just 2 days. She could do this folks
__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 12,438
Reply with quote  #38 
DC, I simplified your flow chart.  

[clinton-pay-to-play-russia-uranium-project-edition-clinton-uranium-5679972] 

__________________
Just say no to dullards
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,800
Reply with quote  #39 
How does your flow chart explain the other 8 agencies, assuming everyone at State went along, required to ok the deal? You all conveniently dodge that question.
__________________
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 12,438
Reply with quote  #40 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
How does your flow chart explain the other 8 agencies, assuming everyone at State went along, required to ok the deal? You all conveniently dodge that question.

Tell me how your question matters.

Let's assume for a second that Clinton took a bribe, as charged.  What would it matter what the other agencies did? 

Let's just answer that question.  Not even get into the fact that State was the only agency that should have been reviewing this as 'strategic threat' from Russia.  Or that Hillary, influenced by the sizable bribe she took, used her position to pressure the other agencies.

__________________
Just say no to dullards
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,800
Reply with quote  #41 
Prove she took a bribe. Did Broaddrick say so? You just want that to be the case.

Why did the other 8 agencies approve the deal?

__________________
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 6,605
Reply with quote  #42 
No, she said Bill Clinton raped her
__________________
Dewey/Will_I_Wynn is our forum moderator and is allowing a poster to call for the assassination of our President
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 12,438
Reply with quote  #43 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh

Why did the other 8 agencies approve the deal?

Tell me why it matters. 

__________________
Just say no to dullards
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,800
Reply with quote  #44 
Because it is a legitimate deal, with no reason to block it. The HC side bar is strictly because the deal SOUNDS strategically questionable. It is not. It involved no weapons grade materials. It also didn't allow the materials to be sent out of the country without further approval. Total nothing burger platter.

Now, why did the other 8 agencies approve it?

__________________
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 28,903
Reply with quote  #45 
Fresh going on his 2nd hour, that 30 minutes was definitely another lie by a liar. All day, everyday as bamaturd would say
__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,800
Reply with quote  #46 
Posts over a 2 hr period doesn't indicate 2 hrs of interest. I don't prewrite my posts......they are off the cuff.
__________________
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 28,903
Reply with quote  #47 
You're the one who said it took 30 minutes of your time most days. GLP says full plug in for 3 hours. You said it, we can't believe anything you say
__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 12,438
Reply with quote  #48 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Because it is a legitimate deal, with no reason to block it. The HC side bar is strictly because the deal SOUNDS strategically questionable. It is not. It involved no weapons grade materials. It also didn't allow the materials to be sent out of the country without further approval. Total nothing burger platter.

Now, why did the other 8 agencies approve it?

They were looking at the deal in their own light.  They had questions about the strategic nature of the deal, they brought those up with State, said they investigated the matters, and all was good.

$145M for no reason?  

Special council could do an investigation and clear this all up as Mueller has done in the Trump case.  Don't you want that?

__________________
Just say no to dullards
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,800
Reply with quote  #49 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal
You're the one who said it took 30 minutes of your time most days. GLP says full plug in for 3 hours. You said it, we can't believe anything you say


Seconds after I post, you scurry over and read what I say. You look at some GLP number and assume that since I have an opened tab, I'm sitting eagerly awaiting the next post......That's your job quasimodo. You really need to get a life and quit getting your panties in a wad over who spends how much time and who posts under who's name. You are a strange dude.

__________________
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 28,903
Reply with quote  #50 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


Seconds after I post, you scurry over and read what I say. You look at some GLP number and assume that since I have an opened tab, I'm sitting eagerly awaiting the next post......That's your job quasimodo. You really need to get a life and quit getting your panties in a wad over who spends how much time and who posts under who's name. You are a strange dude.


Strange indeed, I keep my bullschitt detector on just for you, you old fart.  You'll run out of energy before I do and blow away like this morning's flatulence.  I caught the turd named bamatard in so many lies that he finally ran out of lies, you'll do the same. 

By all means, keep posting.  Aren't you due for another handle?  It worked so well for KeepProvingIt, Dewy, Bamaturd, Huey and Will I Wynn.  You're due for a new persona, your current one is old and shriveled

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,800
Reply with quote  #51 
With you as my biggest fan....nahhh. Keep telling yourself you're relevant.
__________________
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 28,903
Reply with quote  #52 
Keep pedaling old man
__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 12,438
Reply with quote  #53 
$145M for no reason?
__________________
Just say no to dullards
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,800
Reply with quote  #54 
I answered your questions, now....why did the other 8 agencies approve the sale? 
__________________
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 13,098
Reply with quote  #55 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
I answered your questions, now....why did the other 8 agencies approve the sale? 


Because they were under Obama?

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,800
Reply with quote  #56 
Weak. So it was Obama, not HC?
__________________
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 13,098
Reply with quote  #57 
What I'm saying is that various agencies under Obama were very likely sympathetic to anything HRC wanted to do.  Not a stretch at all.  After all, look at what the IRS did to conservative groups under Obama.  Look at how Holder made his entire legacy about race under Obama.
__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 12,438
Reply with quote  #58 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Weak. So it was Obama, not HC?

It is both.  They split the cash.  All of the for nothing $145M.

__________________
Just say no to dullards
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,800
Reply with quote  #59 
What a hoot. Where's the report that shows the money trail to the 8 other agencies?
__________________
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 6,163
Reply with quote  #60 
This is so hard to understand. Why would people stop donating to such an altruistic and worthy non-profit?



"Donations to the Clinton Foundation have plummeted since Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 presidential election, according to the organization’s latest tax filings.

The latest tax filings released by the foundation a week ago showed that contributions dropped 42 percent in 2016 from $108 million to $63 million—right around the time Clinton lost last year’s presidential election, according to the New York Post.

Donations tanked by 37 percent in 2015 after the organization tried to fend off allegations that Clinton had used the foundation to engage in pay-to-play schemes with foreign governments.

The former 2016 Democratic presidential nominee allegedly used the charity to solicit millions of dollars in donations from foreign governments and corporations in exchange for giving these entities favorable treatment while she served as Secretary of State."


__________________

"A principled loser is just another kind of loser – an especially annoying kind because he never seems to shut his Zima-hole about his precious principles."

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.