Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 118 of 125     «   Prev   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   Next   »
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 6,927
Reply with quote  #3511 
Care to enlighten us to what great doings Pelosi is responsible for in this regard. I haven't seen anything of note that she has accomplished other than looking like a fool with her little slobber party with chuckie regarding DACA that proved to be a big lie.
Her only claim to fame is the incredible wealth she has built fleecing taxpayers with Dem schemes. Ever heard of the bulletin train, also known as the Browndoggle, try looking in to that money trail

__________________
#SCOTUS x two


keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 28,902
Reply with quote  #3512 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
And still playing Trump like a $5 banjo. Pelosi is Washington savvy and Trump's ego won't let him see it. Hooked and gutted before he realizes what happened.


Reading this forum and reading Twitter it looks like only the libtards are getting played.  I haven't seen this much whining and crying [especially from bamaturd] since Princess Diana died

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
PDad

Registered:
Posts: 4,058
Reply with quote  #3513 
I'd rather watch a full unedited YouTube video of Pelosi being shouted down by Dreamers than biased or skimpy coverage of it.

This is better than most:
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/on-air/as-seen-on/Youre-a-Liar-Dreamers-Confront-Pelosi-Over-Negotiations-With-Trump-Over-DACA_Bay-Area-445430933.html

Edited: video link
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,796
Reply with quote  #3514 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDad
I'd rather watch a full unedited YouTube video of Pelosi being shouted down by Dreamers than biased or skimpy coverage of it.

This is better than most:
http:////www.nbcbayarea.com/video/#!/on-air/as-seen-on/Youre-a-Liar_-Dreamers-Confronts-Pelosi-Over-Negotiations-With-Trump-Over-DACA/445430933?t=18


Not a good link. I assume they were mad for her dealing with Trump at all. They need to chill and let her and Schumer dress him down and take his lunch. 

__________________
PDad

Registered:
Posts: 4,058
Reply with quote  #3515 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Not a good link. I assume they were mad for her dealing with Trump at all. They need to chill and let her and Schumer dress him down and take his lunch. 

Link was from an embedded video on their site. Found video and edited link on my post.

You "assume" the prevailing narrative, however the protesters were pushing for protection of 11 million illegals. Play the video, listen and look at the signs. Pelosi also explained it outside.

Stop blindly accepting LSM narratives and test your assumptions.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 12,427
Reply with quote  #3516 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDad

Link was from an embedded video on their site. Found video and edited link on my post.

You "assume" the prevailing narrative, however the protesters were pushing for protection of 11 million illegals. Play the video, listen and look at the signs. Pelosi also explained it outside.

Stop blindly accepting LSM narratives and test your assumptions.

One sign said 14 million.

I was curious how people here went so far overboard on the Pelosi Shumer deal anouncment.  Thinking they were talking about all 11 Million illegal immigrants, when the whole f'n week it was always 100% about the Dreamers.  

Thought that was just normal nevertrump desire to jump to worst case conclusions because drumpf.  Turns out all the illegal immigrants were right there with them.

__________________
Just say no to dullards
PDad

Registered:
Posts: 4,058
Reply with quote  #3517 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
One sign said 14 million. (BFD)

I was curious how people here went so far overboard on the Pelosi Shumer deal anouncment.  Thinking they were talking about all 11 Million illegal immigrants, when the whole f'n week it was always 100% about the Dreamers.  

Thought that was just normal nevertrump desire to jump to worst case conclusions because drumpf.  Turns out all the illegal immigrants were right there with them.

Please substantiate your claim because I don't recall anything like that.
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 6,595
Reply with quote  #3518 
Shouldn't surprise anyone
__________________
Dewey/Will_I_Wynn is our forum moderator and is allowing a poster to call for the assassination of our President
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,796
Reply with quote  #3519 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDad

Link was from an embedded video on their site. Found video and edited link on my post.

You "assume" the prevailing narrative, however the protesters were pushing for protection of 11 million illegals. Play the video, listen and look at the signs. Pelosi also explained it outside.

Stop blindly accepting LSM narratives and test your assumptions.


I don't post on assumptions. You mentioned a video in your post and I assumed the video was about the dreamers.
I do not condone shouting down opposition voices. We will never reach a compromise if we don't hear the other side. I'm not sure what protestors are thinking they are accomplishing with this tactic, but it hurts their cause. Probably not in our best interest to allow all 11,000,000 illegal immigrants stay. I don't have an answer. Some should probably be able to start working towards citizenship, but I don't have conditions or how many.

__________________
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 28,902
Reply with quote  #3520 
[DKIRbsrWAAEZefg]
__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 28,902
Reply with quote  #3521 
[DKIRFLyVYAEzuJr]
__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
Bama_CF

Registered:
Posts: 2,392
Reply with quote  #3522 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazsdad
Just stop. It's so embarrassing.



You are indeed embarrassing. The right is evil. The right lies all day every day. The right CAN DISH IT, but you cannot take it.  Weak ass
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 6,163
Reply with quote  #3523 
You get everybody over there tucked in?
__________________

"A principled loser is just another kind of loser – an especially annoying kind because he never seems to shut his Zima-hole about his precious principles."

spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 6,927
Reply with quote  #3524 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_CF



You are indeed embarrassing. The right is evil. The right lies all day every day. The right CAN DISH IT, but you cannot take it.  Weak ass

How about you go F yourself. You have the tools at your disposal
Point of reference
Who quotes a post from 8 days ago when they are obsessing on this site everyday of the week.
Who responds to a post directed at another poster unless they screwed up their logins...again.
Strap it on boys and girls. It's a fun ride
#SCOTUS

__________________
#SCOTUS x two


uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 12,427
Reply with quote  #3525 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_CF



You are indeed embarrassing. The right is evil. The right lies all day every day. The right CAN DISH IT, but you cannot take it.  Weak ass

Baby, trust me, I can take it.  Had way better.  The salt flows.  10 tons at a time.  I go for a jog, drink a little extra water, and ready for more. 

__________________
Just say no to dullards
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 6,595
Reply with quote  #3526 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_CF



You are indeed embarrassing. The right is evil. The right lies all day every day. The right CAN DISH IT, but you cannot take it.  Weak ass


You and your boy Fresh are the ones that cry "racist" every time someone disagrees with you.

I've embarrassed you on two different subjects, when you're ready for another round, let me know.

__________________
Dewey/Will_I_Wynn is our forum moderator and is allowing a poster to call for the assassination of our President
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,796
Reply with quote  #3527 
I cry racist on uwa, Trump and keepmegaggingforreal. Not every time I disagree, just when they display it. Of course keepmegaggingforreal thinks he's very clever, but in the end, just cuts and pastes memes and other people's ideas. 

"Good job PDad, you da man, You like me don't you? I'm cool, huh? Look at my new proof of Hillary getting hit by The Messiah's golf ball. Good shot wasn't it? 

__________________
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 6,927
Reply with quote  #3528 
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
__________________
#SCOTUS x two


uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 12,427
Reply with quote  #3529 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
I cry racist on uwa, Trump and keepmegaggingforreal. Not every time I disagree, just when they display it. Of course keepmegaggingforreal thinks he's very clever, but in the end, just cuts and pastes memes and other people's ideas. 

"Good job PDad, you da man, You like me don't you? I'm cool, huh? Look at my new proof of Hillary getting hit by The Messiah's golf ball. Good shot wasn't it? 

You have called everyone here a racist except turd.  Had numerous opportunities to site a specific racist example someone here posted.   You fail to do so.

Why would anyone care if you think someone else is a racist?

__________________
Just say no to dullards
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 28,902
Reply with quote  #3530 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
I cry racist on uwa, Trump and keepmegaggingforreal. Not every time I disagree, just when they display it. Of course keepmegaggingforreal thinks he's very clever, but in the end, just cuts and pastes memes and other people's ideas. 

"Good job PDad, you da man, You like me don't you? I'm cool, huh? Look at my new proof of Hillary getting hit by The Messiah's golf ball. Good shot wasn't it? 


I find the best memes just for you old fart, I'll be doing it until your old bag of bones tires from the struggle. I find my answers when I'm looking, you on the other hand come here begging for links to cover your ignorance.

I admitted I'm racist, I hate bags of hot air white, male, liberals. I literally hate your kind. Now go back to pretending to ignore me as you and dewy cower like the pussies you are

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,486
Reply with quote  #3531 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist

You have called everyone here a racist except turd.  Had numerous opportunities to site a specific racist example someone here posted.   You fail to do so.

Why would anyone care if you think someone else is a racist?


Point of order maistro. I don't think I have been individually called a racist yet. As a half breed indian redneck, I want my apportioned amount of guilt applied appropriately. Quit F'ing around and give me my appointed batch of sh!t.

__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


PDad

Registered:
Posts: 4,058
Reply with quote  #3532 
Perhaps Hillary will stay in the woods if she gets one of these:

[image] 
PDad

Registered:
Posts: 4,058
Reply with quote  #3533 
Slick Willie's pollster on what happened - http://www.greenbergresearch.com/his-thinking/2017/9/21/how-she-lost.

Hillary Clinton’s tragic 2016 campaign faced withering criticism in the press, social media, and now, in Jonathan Allen and Amie Parnes’s inside account, Shattered. From my vantage point as lead pollster for the Democratic nominees in 1992 and 2000, part of the closing clutch of pollsters in 2004, and invited noodje in 2016, I have little quarrel with the harshest of these criticisms. Malpractice and arrogance contributed mightily to the election of Donald Trump and its profound threat to our democracy. So did the handling of the email server, paid Wall Street speeches, and the “deplorables” comment. And her unwillingness to challenge the excesses of big money and corporate influence left her exposed to attacks first by Bernie Sanders and then by Donald Trump and unable to offer credible promise of change.

Yet the accounts of Hillary Clinton are very incomplete, miss the reasons for her ambivalence, and miss most of the big structural forces at work that made it hard for her to commit to a different path. 

uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 12,427
Reply with quote  #3534 
Decades of sexual Harassment.  Oh, hey Hillary!

[00Inquiry8-master675] 

__________________
Just say no to dullards
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 12,427
Reply with quote  #3535 
Operation Ghost Stories. 
__________________
Just say no to dullards
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 6,163
Reply with quote  #3536 
The nehru jacket, the foot 'Boot', the rolling eyes and sanctimonious persona, the profanity. Disgusting. Makes my skin crawl listening to her. Thank goodness she is relegated to the book sale circuit, and the clinton foundation is defunct. Nothing to sell evidently made their 'donors' move on.





__________________

"A principled loser is just another kind of loser – an especially annoying kind because he never seems to shut his Zima-hole about his precious principles."

pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 13,091
Reply with quote  #3537 
It would not be at all shocking if, at some point in the not-too-distant future, both Hillary and Obama were in jail.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/22/house-also-probing-obama-era-uranium-one-deal-desantis-says.html



__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 28,902
Reply with quote  #3538 
Did hilLIARy ever get the memo where her message was rejected?
__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 12,427
Reply with quote  #3539 
Hillary + DNC payed for Russian to create piss Dossier.  Collusion confirmed!  

Goodnight left, that is it.

__________________
Just say no to dullards
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 6,163
Reply with quote  #3540 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
Hillary + DNC payed for Russian to create piss Dossier.  Collusion confirmed!  

Goodnight left, that is it.



lol that comes as no surprise. The dnc and clinton are shameless crooks who stole the primary from bernie and cheated throughout the entire election. A piss dossier is right in their wheelhouse.

#URINETROUBLENOW

__________________

"A principled loser is just another kind of loser – an especially annoying kind because he never seems to shut his Zima-hole about his precious principles."

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.