Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 109 of 112     «   Prev   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   Next
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 5,408
Reply with quote  #3241 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDad

The biggest immediate change I'd like to see is to stop admitting bogus asylum seekers into the country while they await their hearing. Obama has done it to mask an open door policy.

Agree.  That was a big one.  We should vet asylum seekers before allowing them into the country.  Millions of asylum seekers a year from central america.   What are they seeking asylum from?  Communism that the left tells us is so great?

Obama took 100's of million out of ICE enforcement efforts to spend on the in country detention centers, where they house feed and cloth immigrants until they release them into the country. 

Obama took great liberties with changing how he spent enforcement monies.  So Trump can do the same.  

So what a President could do is direct that in sanctuary cities step up ICE and FBI enforcement of laws.  He could do that by spending less on ICE and FBI in non-sanctuary cities, where local officials are applying the laws.  He could further take federal block grants that normally go to local law enforcement, and take those from the sanctuary cities and give them to non-sanctuary cities.   These types of schemes were common with Obama.  

Another thing that Obama did was to create DOJ oversight placements in city police forces that he felt violated federal guidelines.  This has happened in Ferguson, Baton Rouge, Baltimore, Cleveland, Seattle, Detroit, Chicago, and numerous other locations.  https://www.themarshallproject.org/2015/04/23/policing-the-police#.EDy77BVrf 

So the President could create goals, and guidelines for the handling of immigrants.  Then you just wait for a high profile crime.  Like the event that led to Kate Stienel's (Kate's Law) death.  Then you fly your DOJ oversight group and take oversight of the police operations in that department.





__________________
 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 5,408
Reply with quote  #3242 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDad

The biggest immediate change I'd like to see is to stop admitting bogus asylum seekers into the country while they await their hearing. Obama has done it to mask an open door policy.

MSNBC BREAKING: GM to announce $1B in new US investment & more than 1000 new jobs as soon as tomorrow.
https://twitter.com/CNBC/status/821143276057018368
What say you now?


__________________
 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 2,700
Reply with quote  #3243 
That they still owe us 10.2 billion
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 5,408
Reply with quote  #3244 
[sksgY9z] 
__________________
 
PDad

Registered:
Posts: 3,630
Reply with quote  #3245 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
That they still owe us 10.2 billion

[thumb] [rofl]
PDad

Registered:
Posts: 3,630
Reply with quote  #3246 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
So what a President could do is direct that in sanctuary cities step up ICE and FBI enforcement of laws.  He could do that by spending less on ICE and FBI in non-sanctuary cities, where local officials are applying the laws.  He could further take federal block grants that normally go to local law enforcement, and take those from the sanctuary cities and give them to non-sanctuary cities.   These types of schemes were common with Obama.

Thanks for clarifying what you meant by "He could also shift funds from non-sanctuary cities to sanctuary cities to beef up enforcement of on the book laws.


woody

Registered:
Posts: 8,344
Reply with quote  #3247 
Rescind all Obama's Executive Actions on immigration. ALL OF THEM. Then, just start enforcing standing immigration laws to the letter. That in itself would make a big difference.
__________________
Anarcho Capitalism. Get some, and no you can't have any of my money to live off of you Socialist Democrat.

"IT'S GOOD TO BE DA KING"
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 22,024
Reply with quote  #3248 
[C4Q23boWYAAWuzE]
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 22,024
Reply with quote  #3249 
[C3mRM7yUkAA81sH]
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 22,024
Reply with quote  #3250 

Hillary Clinton says she's 'ready to come out of the woods'


__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 8,735
Reply with quote  #3251 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal

Hillary Clinton says she's 'ready to come out of the closet'



FIFY
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 4,472
Reply with quote  #3252 
Out of the woods and into the bush?
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 8,735
Reply with quote  #3253 
Hey Dewey - you might want to check with your fellow liberals.  They've finally given up on the charade that Trump somehow colluded with the Russians.  Turns out Hillary lost because she was a horrible candidate.

https://theintercept.com/2017/03/16/key-democratic-officials-now-warning-base-not-to-expect-evidence-of-trumprussia-collusion/


pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 8,735
Reply with quote  #3254 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazsdad
Out of the woods and into the bush?


Yikes.  I think these days there's more desert than bush.
PDad

Registered:
Posts: 3,630
Reply with quote  #3255 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61
Hey Dewey - you might want to check with your fellow liberals.  They've finally given up on the charade that Trump somehow colluded with the Russians.  Turns out Hillary lost because she was a horrible candidate.

https://theintercept.com/2017/03/16/key-democratic-officials-now-warning-base-not-to-expect-evidence-of-trumprussia-collusion/

It's why they're focusing so much attention on Trump's "wiretap" allegations - to draw attention away from statements that debunk their Russia allegations and let that story die quietly.

Jake Tapper was pressing a guest today about Trump's allegation and performed a nice do-si-do when the guest brought up the intel folks are also saying no evidence of collusion. Jake responded he didn't know who was making the collusion allegations ([rolleyes]) and the record should be set straight after all investigations are complete. Hmm, both stories are being investigated and the press only wants to talk about no evidence so far in one of them.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 22,024
Reply with quote  #3256 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61
Hey Dewey - you might want to check with your fellow liberals.  They've finally given up on the charade that Trump somehow colluded with the Russians.  Turns out Hillary lost because she was a horrible candidate.

https://theintercept.com/2017/03/16/key-democratic-officials-now-warning-base-not-to-expect-evidence-of-trumprussia-collusion/




Let's hope that dewy is keeping up with current events.  Let's hope for his sake, when he's discussing the latest 'news' that he's ready with the latest talking points and not the 6 month old talking points that didn't work.

no more conspiracy theories

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 22,024
Reply with quote  #3257 

Jessie Jane Duff Retweeted The Daily Caller

While headlines focus on Donna's regret, never forget: Hillary knowingly cheated. It's the Clinton way.


__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
woody

Registered:
Posts: 8,344
Reply with quote  #3258 
The collusion was between the MSM and the DNC to defeat Sanders, and insure Hillary was the nominee. This is called election rigging, and the only fingerprints on it are the DNC, Clinton Campaign, and CNN.
__________________
Anarcho Capitalism. Get some, and no you can't have any of my money to live off of you Socialist Democrat.

"IT'S GOOD TO BE DA KING"
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 3,846
Reply with quote  #3259 
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody
The collusion was between the MSM and the DNC to defeat Sanders, and insure Hillary was the nominee. This is called election rigging, and the only fingerprints on it are the DNC, Clinton Campaign, and CNN.


Yep. KIR and Pabar are doing yeoman's work in keeping this story and these facts in play, waiting for dewy to return from his latest exodus and babble his excuses.  Election rigging, pure and simple. clinton was given the questions in advance, she prepared her answers in advance, and that is a YUGE advantage in a presidential debate.

__________________
"Dewy declared this thread over at page 107."
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 22,024
Reply with quote  #3260 
[C93HXFnVYAAwj9r]
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 8,735
Reply with quote  #3261 
I would have loved to have been at that dinner.  Especially if Kid Rock was sharing the herb.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 22,024
Reply with quote  #3262 
Palin, Trump, Kid Rock, Nugent Twitter Screengrab
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 22,024
Reply with quote  #3263 
[image]
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 3,846
Reply with quote  #3264 
So Hillary and Podesta had Seth Rich assassinated because he was the WikiLeaks guy, as was suspected.  Guess it wasn't hacking by the muh russians after all.






"Slain DNC staffer was in contact with WikiLeaks.

The Democratic National Committee staffer who was gunned down on July 10 on a Washington, D.C., street just steps from his home had leaked thousands of internal emails to WikiLeaks, law enforcement sources told Fox News.

A federal investigator who reviewed an FBI forensic report -- generated within 96 hours after DNC staffer Seth Rich's murder -- detailing the contents Rich’s computer said he made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, a now-deceased American investigative reporter, documentary filmmaker, and director of WikiLeaks who was living in London at the time."


__________________
"Dewy declared this thread over at page 107."
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 7,851
Reply with quote  #3265 
It is almost, but not quite, entertaining to watch you noveau-conservatives follow and support anyone who you think supports trump.

the current flavor is Assange and WikiLeaks, regardless of the actual harm he/they have done to our nation.



Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
So Hillary and Podesta had Seth Rich assassinated because he was the WikiLeaks guy, as was suspected.  Guess it wasn't hacking by the muh russians after all.






"Slain DNC staffer was in contact with WikiLeaks.

The Democratic National Committee staffer who was gunned down on July 10 on a Washington, D.C., street just steps from his home had leaked thousands of internal emails to WikiLeaks, law enforcement sources told Fox News.

A federal investigator who reviewed an FBI forensic report -- generated within 96 hours after DNC staffer Seth Rich's murder -- detailing the contents Rich’s computer said he made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, a now-deceased American investigative reporter, documentary filmmaker, and director of WikiLeaks who was living in London at the time."

EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 3,846
Reply with quote  #3266 
An odd reply mike. I honestly don't even follow what you are trying to say, in the context of what I posted.  I know what your point is, nothing new there. Sometimes it seems that you will post that up, even when it really isn't connected to what was said.
__________________
"Dewy declared this thread over at page 107."
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 5,408
Reply with quote  #3267 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
An odd reply mike. I honestly don't even follow what you are trying to say, in the context of what I posted.  I know what your point is, nothing new there. Sometimes it seems that you will post that up, even when it really isn't connected to what was said.

mike is stuck on a few obsessive thoughts.  Like his buddy Turden and his bowl of dicks.

__________________
 
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 7,851
Reply with quote  #3268 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist

mike is stuck on a few obsessive thoughts.  Like his buddy Turden and his bowl of dicks.


and you are what?

The family of murdered Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich on Tuesday strongly rejected reports claiming he had been in contact with WikiLeaks.

"As we've seen through the past year of unsubstantiated claims, we see no facts, we have seen no evidence, we have been approached with no emails and only learned about this when contacted by the press," spokesperson Brad Bauman told BuzzFeed News in an emailed statement.

Fox 5 in Washington, DC, first reported last night that the "family's private investigator" had found "tangible evidence" on Rich's laptop showing he was in touch with WikiLeaks before he died last summer. Then this morning, Fox News reported that Rich "had leaked thousands of internal emails to WikiLeaks," citing a "federal investigator."

Yet Rich's family said in its statement that the private investigator was "paid for by a third party" and under his contract had been "barred from speaking to press" without explicit authorization from the family.

Rich, 27, was shot and killed early one morning in Washington in July of last year. He had been working on a DNC project trying to make it easier for people to find where to vote on Election Day.

WikiLeaks published thousands of hacked DNC emails soon after Rich's death, and conspiracy theories began to swirl after the organization offered a $20,000 reward for help solving his case. WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange then raised further eyebrows when he spoke of Rich's death, saying, "Our whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material."

WikiLeaks backed off the claim, saying his statement "should not be taken to imply that Seth Rich was a source for WikiLeaks," nor that his death was connected to the leaked emails.

Police said in response that they believe there is no connection between his death and "his employment at the DNC." Since that time, Rich's family have also said publicly that they believe his death wasn't connected.

keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 22,024
Reply with quote  #3269 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec
It is almost, but not quite, entertaining to watch you noveau-conservatives follow and support anyone who you think supports trump


Why don't we just have a neverhilLIARy label like all the other labels we have here? I just want to be in the neverhilLIARy club, no other club for me for 4 years

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 5,408
Reply with quote  #3270 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec


and you are what?

The family of murdered Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich on Tuesday strongly rejected reports claiming he had been in contact with WikiLeaks.

"As we've seen through the past year of unsubstantiated claims, we see no facts, we have seen no evidence, we have been approached with no emails and only learned about this when contacted by the press," spokesperson Brad Bauman told BuzzFeed News in an emailed statement.

Fox 5 in Washington, DC, first reported last night that the "family's private investigator" had found "tangible evidence" on Rich's laptop showing he was in touch with WikiLeaks before he died last summer. Then this morning, Fox News reported that Rich "had leaked thousands of internal emails to WikiLeaks," citing a "federal investigator."

Yet Rich's family said in its statement that the private investigator was "paid for by a third party" and under his contract had been "barred from speaking to press" without explicit authorization from the family.

Rich, 27, was shot and killed early one morning in Washington in July of last year. He had been working on a DNC project trying to make it easier for people to find where to vote on Election Day.

WikiLeaks published thousands of hacked DNC emails soon after Rich's death, and conspiracy theories began to swirl after the organization offered a $20,000 reward for help solving his case. WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange then raised further eyebrows when he spoke of Rich's death, saying, "Our whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material."

WikiLeaks backed off the claim, saying his statement "should not be taken to imply that Seth Rich was a source for WikiLeaks," nor that his death was connected to the leaked emails.

Police said in response that they believe there is no connection between his death and "his employment at the DNC." Since that time, Rich's family have also said publicly that they believe his death wasn't connected.



"An FBI forensic report of Rich's computer -- generated within 96 hours after Rich's murder -- showed he made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, a now-deceased American investigative reporter, documentary filmmaker, and director of WikiLeaks who was living in London at the time, the federal source told Fox News."

“My investigation up to this point shows there was some degree of email exchange between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks,” Wheeler said. “I do believe that the answers to who murdered Seth Rich sits on his computer on a shelf at the DC police or FBI headquarters.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html

__________________
 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation: